Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Narco's Content

There have been 83 items by Narco (Search limited from 02-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69679 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by Narco on 06 May 2009 - 07:15 AM in Artwork

Eep, I have a LOT of more stuff to upload, but here's what I have so far.
http://rebelmaren212.deviantart.com/

#69678 Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

Posted by Narco on 06 May 2009 - 07:10 AM in Community Corner

I fee; the need to add my opinion to this.
Personally, I agree with almost everyone here. Bella's a Sue, Edward's obscenely annoying, Meyer can't write to save her life, etc.
I honesty have no idea how this book became a bestseller. It sounds like twelve year old fanfiction. I've read some of my sister's and my friend's written works, and they are a whole lot better than the overused crap Meyer came up with.
And c'mon. Sparkling vampires? Dear Lord...

#69283 Do you ever delete your A-Life data?

Posted by Narco on 20 April 2009 - 09:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Wait how do you delete it? I'm such a noob at NiD... XD

#69282 Reala's other voice clip

Posted by Narco on 20 April 2009 - 09:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I thought it was Aptiva too, but the translation says Adima. So I dunno which one it is. :P :

#69248 Reala's other voice clip

Posted by Narco on 20 April 2009 - 12:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I thought I heard, an, "Adima" in there somewhere towards he end. And according to the translation thingie, "adima" means good-bye. :P Maybe he's saying good-bye?

#68763 Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoons

Posted by Narco on 28 March 2009 - 12:10 PM in Community Corner

I think it's relevant to the topic that Nostalgia Critic has decided to add his two cents about Sonic cartoons.

Nostalgia Critic-Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Heh heh I saw that... XD

I actually got the DVD versions of SatAM and AoSTH for Christmas, and I liked 'em both. Especially AoSTH. In one episode Coconuts sounded somewhat like Jackle. And I love Grounder for some reason. I find him adorable. XD
I've never watched Sonic X, and frankly I don't want to. 4Kids ruins everything. They better not turn their fearsome gaze to our beloved NiGHTS!
I've never watched Underground, but I don't really want to see that either. XP

However, I LOVED the OVA. I watched it on YouTube, and thought the visuals were beautiful. I'm attempting to get a copy on DVD. I actually kinda liked the English dub. Tails's voice was adorable, and at some points I couldn't resist Sonic's voice, ("STRANGE iSN'T iT?!") I loved Metal Sonic as well. His... erm... "voice" was cool. Even if it mainly consisted of bleeps and boops. I loved it.

#68762 The NiGHTSmare Before Chrismas

Posted by Narco on 28 March 2009 - 11:36 AM in Community Corner

Oh I love this movie! I have yet to get my hands on a copy of the newest special edition release, but I do have the original. I loved Jack's character. He strikes me as being somewhat naive, and a tad confused. But like Lady Spritzy said, his hearts in the right place. :blink:

May I too join as a Protector from the Emos?

#68760 I wonder...

Posted by Narco on 28 March 2009 - 11:21 AM in Community Corner

(I dunno if this is in the right forum)
Just a random thought that occured to me today. Would it be possible to remove the little floaty ball from their heads? If so, what would it feel like? Would it be hard, or could you mold it like clay, seeing as it changes shape to show emotion? Would it hurt them if you could? Can they even feel it? Heck do they even KNOW they have a little floaty thing up there? DiSCUSS!

#68677 Which NiGHTS character do you relate to the most?

Posted by Narco on 25 March 2009 - 02:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd have to say NiGHTS or Elliot. I can't stand being confined and restricted. I have a very free-spirited attitude, and have a tendency to disobey the rules. Plus ever since I was little I've always wanted to fly.

Elliot because he seems a little insecure about himself, and I get the vibe that he just wants to be accepted by his peers. I have a lot of insecurity issues, and am constantly thinking about how other people perceive me. Also I used to play basketball. XD

#68604 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by Narco on 23 March 2009 - 12:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

You make avis on gaia that look like characters from NiGHTS.

YUS! Check it out:

Posted Image

Tis my avi. XD

#68506 Sonic Adventure DX NiGHTS....

Posted by Narco on 20 March 2009 - 08:11 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've played this game a few times... I think I once got four Ideya. But I don't know how to get them.
Never heard about Wizeman though... I think I've read somewhere that if you have all the Ideya you get a bunch of rings, which is pretty useless because at that point you probably already have 999 of them.

Yes! That happened to me. You get like 300 rings or something, but I already had 999.

Wizeman? I never saw him... O.o

#68495 Great Game Finds

Posted by Narco on 20 March 2009 - 08:05 AM in Community Corner

GITAROOMAN!

I found out about this game from my uncle. It's a rhythm game, but one of the best I've played! It's awesome! Go look up some videos of it on YouTube.

#68467 What words can you make out when you listen to "Gate of Your Dreams"?

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 11:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

YES! It is the Home Alone thing! I was watching it one day and my bro said I got an insane look on my face because I screamed, "THAT'S FROM NiGHTS! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGEEEEEE!!!!!"

I'm most absolutely certain it's from Home Alone.

#68465 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 11:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Shall I bring this thread back to life?

-Whenever you type in caps, the i is always lower-cased
-You stand on the lunch tables at school either
a)shouting, "THERE iS NO NiGHTS!
b ) jumping off hoping to fly
-You sing Dreams dreams on the bus for all the passengers
-You carve the lyrics to Dreams dreams into your desk
-do everything else everyone else has mentioned.

GUiLTY OF ALL, AND PROUD OF iT!

#68464 High Res NiGHTS 1 artwork topic

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 10:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Posted Image
I just noticed something. If you zoom in on the windows there are ads that say "sea paradise" and stuff. Also what are those random reflections in the window supposed to be?

Also what is Claris holding? A brown paper bag? :(

#68463 1996 theme used?

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 10:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That little dingdong=ey sound? I DiD notice that! When I was listening to the soundtrack I heard it and was all "OMG!"

#68461 The Jackle VS The Chameleon

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 09:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Jackle wins at everything.

AMEN!

#68460 Memory Forest

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 09:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hey you're right!

Hey anyone wanna put a piccy of the balloon glowing up here?

#68459 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 09:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I love everything that's been posted here, but unfortunately my Mac computer doesn't have any capability to download things so I've been attempting to download things only to be met with bitter disappointment.

YAY! I'm not alone!

I feel so sad though that I can't play with the animation stuff. :( But thanks a whole lot Kentilan and everyone else who uloaded the cutscene scrpits, pictures, etc.! They make me so happy!

#68455 You can't make this up

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 07:32 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

O____O
XDDDD

I can't believe he's named Paedo!
Now I can't stop laughing!

#68454 NiGHTS in other games?

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 07:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've tried to name my Animal Crossing town Nightopia, but there weren't enough letter spaces. :P

I know yeah? I ended up naming the island (Gamecube version) NiTOPiA.

#68452 A Lurker Says Hi!

Posted by Narco on 19 March 2009 - 07:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

HALLO! Nice to meet you! I recently registered here too! Glad to see fellow NiGHTS fans! :P

#68398 What is your favorite NiGHTS song?

Posted by Narco on 16 March 2009 - 06:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Message from Nightopia hands down. That was the very first NiGHTS song I ever heard when I saw it on the pinball of Sonic Adventure.

Other than that, I like Gloom of the N.H.C., Take the Snow Train, and all the boss music. XD It's so dang hard to choose!

#68307 Something Interesting

Posted by Narco on 13 March 2009 - 07:28 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

TT^TT That article made me sad. DiGi, whatever you have in store, count me in.

#68306 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Narco on 13 March 2009 - 06:49 AM in Community Corner

Nocturne Wonderland secretly disguises himself every Friday the 13th so he can pass as a 5 year-old to get into Disneyland.