Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS in other games?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Hi, all!

I was just playing KH2 and started to make Gummi Ships. Then, I got a bit hectic and made my own NiGHTS Gummis! I also played the games on Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Collection(Sega Mega Drive Collection in Europe) and named the characters in the RPGs after NiGHTS characters.

So, what are all of you guilty of?

Me:

In KH2, I made NiGHTS Gummis called: NiGHTSky, Tragic Revenge, Mantle Confusion, and D'Force.
In RPGs, I name the characters after NiGHTS characters.
EDIT: I also have NiGHTS Miis named NiGHTS, Reala, NiGHTS JoD, and Reala Puff.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
In Sonic Adventure I had Chao named Claris, Elliot, and NiGHTS.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I have a NiGHTS chao in Sonic Adventure 2, and my Wii is named NiGHTS. :(

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I've tried to name my Animal Crossing town Nightopia, but there weren't enough letter spaces. :P

EternalFluffy

EternalFluffy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:writing, playing games, reading manga, weirdo dance-acting, lurking online...
I've had that same problem. =( "Twin Seeds" wouldn't fit, so I named my Animal Crossing town "Oakseed". ^^; But the next time I start a new file in MySims, I'm definitely naming the town "Bellbridge".

I also have a garden in SA2B full of NiGHTS-character-inspiried chao: "Night", "Ree", "Jackie", "Puff", and "Wizey". XD

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I've tried to name my Animal Crossing town Nightopia, but there weren't enough letter spaces. :P

I know yeah? I ended up naming the island (Gamecube version) NiTOPiA.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
In Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess, theres a puzzle in which you have to get this ball of light thingy out of a temple. simple enough until a giant hand with an eyeball in the center of it starts pursueing you. Thus, I sometimes get foiled by the 'Wizeman hand'
I also have a Mii named William made in his likeness and I always use him when I play Wii Music (His specialty is the saxophone XD )

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

In Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess, theres a puzzle in which you have to get this ball of light thingy out of a temple. simple enough until a giant hand with an eyeball in the center of it starts pursueing you. Thus, I sometimes get foiled by the 'Wizeman hand'
I also have a Mii named William made in his likeness and I always use him when I play Wii Music (His specialty is the saxophone XD )

Cool Miis! I've made NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, Puffy (though she looks a tad deformed), Claris, and Elliot (With black hair...there's no blue!), and I'm trying to do the entire cast of NiD. For the maker, I put Wizeman. teeheehee! :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Pokemon Sapphire. 'Nuff said.

"NiGHTS sent out JACKLE!" *Blaziken comes charging out*

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
I acctually made a design in Animal Crossing: City Folk that looks like NiGHTS' shirt. It is very bad, but I wanted a NiGHTS shirt!

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I acctually made a design in Animal Crossing: City Folk that looks like NiGHTS' shirt. It is very bad, but I wanted a NiGHTS shirt!

You're not the only one. I've traded NiGHTS Shirts with people in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Whenever I get a Wii I'll love to see your NiGHTS Shirt. XD

Not NiGHTS but I named my character in Princess Debut Reala. ... It's a girl's name too, you know!

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
I've always thought of Reala as a girl's name acctually. So seems like a good name for a feminine character such as the one in Princess Debut.

I took a picture of my design, once I get my SD card into the Wii then post it on Photobucket, I'll post it on this thread.

Edit: Here it is!

http://i24.photobuck...ry/RUU_0001.jpg

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Too many to list really but one of the more interesting ones are the Dolphins you can get in the Wii game Endless Ocean. You can have 3 of them so I have one named NiGHTS, one named Reala, and one named Jackle :P

Dreas

Dreas

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Nights fan ever since the original game<br /><br />I only recently found this community by accident, and then I immideately knew I had to join.<br /><br />Proud owner of the Wii, Sega Saturn and Sega Mega Drive (Genisis) consoles and all three NiGHTS games. Feel free to write. I'd love to hear from you.
I once named my city in Sim City 2000 Twin Seeds. Now in the later years I sometimes name one of my cities Twin Seeds in Civilization 4.
I have, however, never named a city Bellbridge. But that's just because I haven't played it since I started playing Journey of Dreams. ;-D

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
My wii USED to be named Reala's Wii. XD But I changed it to blue apple. :3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I wanted to name my Animal Crossing: City Folk town Nightopia, but there was only room for Nightopi, and Niteopia looks peculiar.

Darkisis

Darkisis

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
It's starting to be cliche, but I named some of my SA2B chao after NiGHTS characters. However, this topic makes me want to make a NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle inspired Spore and name them as such...

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I have a few SADX chao based on NiGHTS and Reala
On Earthbound I named the stuff:
Ness = NiGHTS
Paula = Claris
Jeff = Eliot
Poo = Reala
King = Pian
Food = Chip
PSI Abillity = Psi Ideya

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I made a NiGHTS shirt too! Mine was hard to make, because I'm so OCD that it had to look as much like NiGHTS's vest as humanly possible. The sleeves were particularly annoying because therer wasn't room for identical triangles; one had to be slightly larger than the rest. Luckily it's not too obvious. The shirt looks awsome with the jester cap! :lol:

I think I'll go make a Reala Shirt. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users