Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You can't make this up

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I seriously could not believe this when I picked him up... That's right folks, I have a Paedo in My Dream:

Posted Image

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That's hillarious and I have quite a few funny ones on mine too but honestly can't really remember them right now. ^_^

I want your hot air balloon in the background! :P

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! *f*ckin DIES*

Is that a Shleepian?! XD (yellow hooves) If it is, it wants the children to count it so they fall asleep! XD Holds them in place with fuckin' cotton balls Ah ha ha ha!

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
XD THAT. is. PRICELESS.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
OMG! HIDE UR PIANS N CALL the POLICE!

What will SEGA think of next?! XD

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Definately not a pure Shleepian. I have 1 of those and it literally has a Shleeps head. To me he looked more like a cross between the ones I have with a pians head, but yellow bodies and bat wings (of which I have many) and a standard pian. It seems the strains get diluted as the randy buggers multiply.

Suffice to say, Paedo (still makes me laugh) is now in my circle to prevent him ever vanishing (also, he can't do much harm is he's asleep all the time).

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I have a shleepian with just the yellow vest and one that looks normal with yellow hooves instead of hands. I have a blowfish one that looks normal walking around.. until you pick it up and see it has a fish head! ^_^

Anyway, yes, SAVE THAT PIAN!

Cyhunt

Cyhunt

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I have a Mepian called.. well I can't say it, but its ALMOST a swear word. Lets just say it is the Word She and... what gender NiGHTS is... It is also a Shleepian XD

Edited by Purgatory, 21 January 2008 - 11:34 PM.
Fixed double post ^^

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Don't let the soccer moms find out! They'll boycott NiGHTS!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

I have a Mepian called.. well I can't say it, but its ALMOST a swear word. Lets just say it is the Word She and... what gender NiGHTS is... It is also a Shleepian XD

sh!t? sh!t! Its sh!t! Is it sh!t? sh!t! Its sh!t! LOL

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Rooooooooooooooooofldie. XD

I have one named Piece, one named Four, one named Duey, one named Fot, and I have one from a friend named Reapa. And also Lyuid.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
XD HA, i was wondering when something like that would appear.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Its the Micheal Jackson Pian! Run away!!! D:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I have one named Seto, which (as I am also a Yugioh junkie) made me smile.

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
XD
0_o
XD
0_o

As you can see, I am finding this incredibly funny and incredibly creepy at the same time.
Wait...

OMG MICHAEL JACKSON DISGUISED AS A PIAN! RUN THE HECK AWAY!
No longer funny. Just creepy.

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I have pians named Soup, Shiny (w/ sparkly trail), Laura, Beam, and Sheik.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I had one named Reap.
B)

Edit: Lol, I discovered I have one named Coin. :o

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Oh boy. Sega better be careful the next time they do this. Now I want to pick up my pians and see what their names are....

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I have one called Mealy who i use as cannon fodder.

sho

sho

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Hi my Name is Ben Novak..<br />I have many interests.<br />Things i like and things i dont like.. Hmm i dont feel like telling you.<br />Plans for the future.? Hm, havnt really thorught about it.

Its the Micheal Jackson Pian! Run away!!! D:

He didnt do it!! B)

But yes that name is classic. XD Peado XD

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
That is...creepy and amusing at the same time. First the suicidal Pians, now we have one that might get charged with attempted dream rape.

Wait... NO!!! DON'T WANT DON'T WANT!!! D=

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
You should type the NiGHTS icon at it and see how it responds.

Yeah, I went there.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

Yeah, I went there.

I was just waiting for someone to, otherwise I would have had to and my mother does not know the meaning of the word privacy.

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
LOL they do get some interesting names don't they :(

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I don't like cussing or anything, but I couldn't help but laugh when I found a Pian named Fuic.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Oh my!! O.o;; Paedo!... Sega what was going through your minds! It's like this was meant to be discovered! xD

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Yesterday i found one named Shiet

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
If just found one named...erm...I dunno. It's got several Qs though. <.<

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
"Mommy this Pian has a funny name!"
Sega really didn't work too hard on this did they?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I was playing the other day found out I had one named Melp. Melp? MELP?! What the hell kind of name is Melp?

::NiGHTS::lover

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
XD I should go and write down all the names of my Pians, but that would take a LONG time

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Posted Image

Uly'aoth

Uly'aoth

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS series (duh!), WipEout series, Techno, Drum and Bass (DnB), D&amp;D, Websurfing, Rollerblading, Deviantart, Cats, Basketball, Newgrounds.com, IMVU.com, Silent Hill series, Metal gear Solid, Mario, Dragonforce, System Shock 2, PSP (I'm not done yet!)
PAEDO!? oh my...someone call the special service 0_0

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
... Scary but funny... XD RUN PiANS!!!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted Image

damn it, you made me go and dig these retarded things up

Posted Image

Posted Image

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
XD hahahaha!!! SA-CHAN, YOU MANIAC!!!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*LMAO* OH MAN. That... just lol

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
XD

My buddy kurosen says he got a Pian named Soup.. maybe I should make him post a picture, I haven't even seen Soup

I can't recall any hilarious names offhand, but I think I've had amusing ones.. gotta check again.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Posted Image Seems to be rather common...

Posted Image

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

damn it, you made me go and dig these retarded things up

Posted Image

Posted Image

lmao I haven't laughed that hard in months

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users