Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Metra's Content

There have been 72 items by Metra (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2843 NiGHTS' new forms?

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 04:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The image is everywhere!!

Watch this.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
BAM!!

GOOD GOD! Gangsta NiGHTS! Gangsta WIZEMAN! I don't know if I laugh or cry.
Oh God... I'm laughing. "Play as sixteen characters including NiGHTS, Nites, Knights, Nytz and N1T3Z!" Ahaha.. XDD
"From the team that brought you Shadow The Hedgehog"... That explains all.

... Why Gangsta NiGHTS looks like UV NiGHTS? D:

#2793 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 01:54 PM in Dream Discussion

Being honest, yep, I already saw NiGHTS in my dreams. And me, Reala and Jackle were poking fun of him/her. It was VERY funny to see him/her angry XD And I can't remember if I saw him/her after that. Looks like NiGHTS got upset and decided to leave my dreams. D:

#2790 Ol' Six Hands

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 01:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That line would lead me to believe that Wizeman was a Dreamer who's Ideya had been stolen... now he's trying to steal Ideya off others.
What if Wizeman is a semi-eternal being who steals Ideya, but then the people he steals Ideya off become the next Wizeman after the original is defeated... until he steals Ideya and is in turn defeated... a self substaniating villain?

Then he hadn't the Red Ideya? Or, WHO stealed his Ideya? He created nightmaren, right?

I think that Wizeman, when he was a dreamer (looong long time ago), didn't had any Ideya. I know it's strange, but I always tought about that this way. Wizeman's story is a bit confuse.

Reala's power is still over nine thousand, by the way.

#2606 Ol' Six Hands

Posted by Metra on 29 April 2007 - 09:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

@ Sairus

Reala's power... IS OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDD *explodes*

@ Silvia

I beat Sephiroth in level 70, I think. He was easy for me (I just had to adjust the potions, heals and magics). Now I'm level 99 and damn, he's easy.

@ Topic

I JUST WISH WIZEMAN IS THERE. Like a hidden boss or something, if Reala get the role of principal villain... That would be cool. And YES, an uber-overpower boss like Sephiroth!
I just think that, like Misaki, Wizeman can't be destroyed at all. I see him as the "Dark Side of the Force", as our nightmares, as everything like that. Dreams and nightmares, a nice ying-yang.

#2585 Point of View in your Dreams

Posted by Metra on 29 April 2007 - 08:41 PM in Dream Discussion

It chances beteween first and third person. It's cool.

#2477 What if there are voices?

Posted by Metra on 29 April 2007 - 05:21 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Dreamer voices are OK.
Maren voices... In Maren language, hmm, yesss! Or gibberish like Purg said: Register your voice, put it backwards, register your voice saying the backwards gibberish and put it backwards. The result is some pseudo-gibberish that we can understand. Cool.

I liked Reala's voice in the first game. And Jackle's too (Even if he just says a few things, like grunts and something I can't understand when you beat him). And NiGHTS' voice... Hm... Yea, androginous, y'know.

#2453 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 29 April 2007 - 03:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I didn't even notice they were gone O_O You're right though, it looks better without them.

I liked the buttons in him/her first design XD They were so shiny and pretty. *Runs*
But! I think that the JoD design looks better without the buttons.

#1792 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Metra on 28 April 2007 - 12:23 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

My fave? Jackle and Reala at first place, then NiGHTS and Wizeman (Does he counts too? XD) at second place.

#1720 Variety of Lucidity

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 09:32 PM in Dream Discussion

Also, it seems a lot of people are having/want NiGHTS experiences with their lucid dreaming.. Is there anyone that had any not having to do with NiGHTS?

A lucid dream that's not about NiGHTS? I had one today, but I only had one or two crucial moments of lucidity, that I wasted the worst way possible ("BEAT ME!!1"). The dream is in my dream-diary.

#1712 HEEEEEEY Minxy ish here

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 09:11 PM in Introduce Yourself

MINXY ISH HERE! OHNOEZ!

Haha, I kid. WELCOME TO DA FORUMS, MINXY! And do NOT try to eat my pencils, my preciousssss... T_T

#1658 Getting Lucid

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 08:05 PM in Dream Discussion

As for myself, the hardest thing for me is getting to sleep ><. It takes sometimes even longer than hours for me to go to sleep, even when I'm tired.

You should see that. It's not normal.
Some years ago I had to stay in bed awake for about THREE hours. I couldn't sleep. And this lasted months... Then I discovered that the place where I slept was too cold and had too much noise. I changed places and I could sleep well. I have to switch places with a certain frequence, because the old place soon gets annoying. Thesedays, the place where I sleep is too cold. I have to change, again.

See if it's it. Maybe you just have to change your bed's place.

#1652 YamiLover's Winamp skin!

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 07:56 PM in Creative Stuff!

I'm currently trying to draw a MAP of the city dreamscape I'm always in. Does that counts? XD

#1631 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 07:16 PM in Creative Stuff!

Oh, now I saw that pic with an YELL0W plushie (WTAHMpreview 13, I think)... Is that girl with black eyes Andrea? Anyway this draw ALSO scares me, but I find it cute. Must be the plushie. I want one.

#1593 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 05:31 PM in Creative Stuff!

MASTER W00T OF THE W00TSIES. W00T.
TRiPMASTAH sketches! Oh my, oh my!

I never got a chance read WTAHM 1, but but but! This impresses me, a lot! The NiGHTS Into Dreams game by TRiP's eyes! Wonderful! (Excuse the exclamations, but I'm REALLY excited about this, even being an old project.)

After all, I'm SO happy for seeing your sketches again. I miss then on dA.

And... The first draw, the almost completed one with the cheerladers, it scares me. I see a girl that looks like... What was her name? I think it was Amanda, the girl on your "Reality has a funny way to grant wishes" deviation. I see also Reala, those boys, and uh... Scary anyway. BUT! This is a fantastic piece. I still want to discover your secret to colour. It's so shiny, eye-catching and stuff, but with a dark touch on it.

May I bow to you AGAIN? *Bows anyway*

... Are you going to scan MOAR sketches? o___o

#1589 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 04:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

You know....who wants to bet that NiGHTS' old skool costume will be an unlockable extra in this new game?
And even if it isn't, the Wii is an online console. This means that even if SEGA don't include the old costume as an unlockable they can put it online for people to download onto their Nintendo's. Would make sense, no? :)

Man. Actually, upon speaking about that...imagine 100 different costumes you could download. Everyone will have their own version of NiGHTS. If only, SEGA. If only. Make it happen. We'll love you for it. Honest. XD

Duuude... If that actually happens, I WILL use ALL my short money to buy an Wii and JOD. 100 different costumes... *Drools* Or maybe even re-colorations. By us. I'd LOVE to control a blue and white NiGHTS.

Let's just wait... And hope...

#1588 Iizuka-san's "surprises"

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 04:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Izuka's biggest surprise? The game gets canceled before it's release. Now THAT would be a surprise. XD

DiGi, man, please DON'T even THINK of it. Or SiLK would have a hard time buying all the forks and torches for our angry mob.

Downloadable online content would be VERY cool. And an online scoreboard... w00ts. Too bad I'd NEVER get my name on it XD

#1556 Getting Lucid

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 02:32 PM in Dream Discussion

I get lucid randomly. Sometimes I am kinda lucid, sometimes I am not, sometimes I just dream and scream "WAKE UP METRA, YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS! WAKE UP YOU LAZY PERSON! AAAAAAAAAA".

I'll try that MILD. :B

#1243 Nightopia...

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 01:01 AM in Dream Discussion

I'm with SUSPi. I believe in Nightopia and Nightmare.

#1240 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 12:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I'd like you to read the following message:

"Metra says that ALL YOUR COMPUTERS ARE BELONG TO DREAMCAST. FEAR IT."

Yep. Random is my second name.

Or

"(Metra says: )I'd just like to thank TRiPPY for gathering the NiGHTS Into Dreams fandom together. Without her works, NiGHTS probably would be a forgotten game, just like a million ones. Just two or three in a hamsterzillion old games get so much attention these days. And just one has a red-headed woman that spends her NiGHTS updating her website and bringing information for us. Yea, TRiPPY, thank you."

Yeeesss.. XDDD

I listened to the first show today, and I'm amazed. TRiPPY says "TRiPPY" in a cute way that makes me do a strange noise that looks like "squeee"

EDIT- HEY, wot happened? I just spelled "NiGHTS" in the common way and it transformed into NiGHTS! *Fear* Oh... It happened again. I fear it.

#1216 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by Metra on 27 April 2007 - 12:37 AM in Creative Stuff!

T-that's bizarre...

I find it disturbing

ME TOO, ME TOO! *Hides*

#1142 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 10:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I worry that he won't be back....after seeing that stupid........* grumbles over maren boss again*

If he is.......I hope they don't change him. There's not really much they could've done though.....after all, he ws just basically gloves and socks and a cloak........I'm scared. * hides*

Pimpcloak plz.

Something VERY funky, pretty and still red-orange-white (And maybe blue) that matches with his design.

#1138 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 10:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

He could do without the gloves if you ask me......I agree with what TRiPPY said in the podcast, it just looks like his hands are white. I guess the reason they did that was either because of the Sonic characters all having gloves or the fact that Reala and Jackle did in the old game and NiGHTS didn't....I dunno but it looks sort of weird.

Yep, they really look white. I mean, HOW DID NiGHTS GOT THAT GLOVES? S/he hasn't wrists! Looks like a white blob jumped in NiGHTS' hands and taa-daa, glove. Or maybe it's latex? XD

I dunno about the new design without the gloves. Can someone do an edit please?

#1118 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 09:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Thank you! I am not the only one. I guess they were trying to explain the fact that Dr. Eggman isn't the only human. @.@

But! But! We already have Maria AND Eggman. The grace and beauty of Sonic is the anthros, IMO. The whole idea of Princess Elise is dahhhh.

Oh god. HAHAHAH! If they did that...poor Reala.

Kichigai did.

#1111 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 09:10 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

1 . Camera angles - geez, i get headaches with the shadow the hedgehog camera...

Quoted for the great win. I couldn't even PLAY Shadow the Hedgehog with that camera... I got to the second level, the camera confused me, I lost track where I was going and I turned off the Playstation.

2 . Character development - I don't care what anyone says...Cream and Elise are very pointless characters >>

I didn't got to play the game that features Elise, but... A human princess in a Sonic game makes me go "WTF DAHHHH"

I wanna see Reala's new look >.<

I wanna see it, too. :3
And please no Lolita Reala! XDD

#1102 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Metra on 26 April 2007 - 08:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Melykes. We all can do bullfighter jokes involving NiGHTS and Reala now.
About the eyelashes: I also like. It's doesn't make him/her more feminine, I think (Not for me). ITS SUPAH SEZZY.

BUT!

I really hate his boots. Like, they gave all that glitter, details and jazz to his/her clothes and forgot the boots. In the art, everything looks fine, but his/her boots... Looks like it's made of plastic. >_<