Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shoutout Messages

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Leave a message here and i'll read it out on our show.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
'Your humble narrator would like to vareet a rather chepooka creech on behalf of Brother Purgatory to one brother Vincent, "Thank you for being such a horrorshow droogie. Let us share a bit o' the firegold and hope that this devotchka doesn't figure that I've done this to filly her".'

I frickin' dare you to say that. After you figure out what it means. <_< Highly exaggerated. Well.. I don't fully expect you to say it, but it was really quiet in here!
Edit Okay, okay, don't even try! Ha ha! Poor DiGi is having an overload! Heh heh I was pullin' your leg anyways.

Jazz

Jazz

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

'Your humble narrator would like to vareet a rather chepooka creech on behalf of Brother Purgatory to one brother Vincent, "Thank you for being such a horrorshow droogie. Let us share a bit o' the firegold and hope that this devotchka doesn't figure that I've done this to filly her".'

It meeeans you've not read a clockwork orange nearly enough <_<

Jazz says "Go outside!" also "Whats long, purple and tends to make fan girls squee... ah hah, answers on a postcard!"
I think you should run a NiGHTS KNOCK KNOCK joke, contest! Knock knock NiGHTS!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Jazz, I officially love you... *Drags feet away before more spamming happens*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....oh shi-...we're doing shout outs now? Along with interviews? And everything else that we originally had planned? ......my my my. TRiPPY darling. the workload. the workload. Your computer is going to do that lovely thing where it hates me again. ;_;

Okies, fine. We'll get a few shout outs done. And i mean a FEW. lol.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Here, a shortie: "NiD-crew, I <3 you."

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
OH! And you actually HAVE to say "I less than three you!"
Ha ha! Seriously, there is going to end up being a lot of these. They'll collect for several shows!!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hey! Let's not make our poor DiGi stress XD Though it'd be funny if he actually did that. Or "I heart you".

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
XD haha. You lot are priceless. Well, i'll try and get all these in the show for tonight. And...yeh...i'll try and include Purg's ..er.."shoutout" to Vinny. Though, born and raised in urban North London, i'd be lucky enough to make it past that 'chapooka' part. Cheers Purgatory, you git. XD;;;

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
You've got some yarbles... :lol: Though you do spin out some pretty fast lyrics.. When you did that airline sound clip I couldn't believe you blurted all the stuff you did. <_< Awww, that ruins the fun. Well, I'll definitely be DLing that Podcast! Pfff

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I WILL TRY AND PHAIL!

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
Could you perhaps say Mattypoo in Barkingside is hoping that everyones alright and that he wants some PIE!

Hehe. :P

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

You've got some yarbles... :lol: Though you do spin out some pretty fast lyrics.. When you did that airline sound clip I couldn't believe you blurted all the stuff you did. :P Awww, that ruins the fun. Well, I'll definitely be DLing that Podcast! Pfff

The airline clip! I remember that. "TRiPPY's boobs kill firemen!" Thank you Phage...thank you. (Wonder if that should be mentioned in a Shout Out...)

I also remember I was the dolt that messed up on saying Texas too...even though it was meant to be making fun of someone else. :(

On another note...um...Wow. Just a little while ago, a car came by blaring "My hog and my pickup trrruck..." Maybe you guys can try to say that in a country tone. lol Welcome to Tennessee...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
XD ...it's certainly going to be an interesting show. Recording is happening within the next 2 hours. 1 or 2 hours to record, give or take another 5 hours to sort out sounds and editing and the rest is up to TRiP to sort out the whole uploading thing. The next show should reach you all by tomorrow night, if not the morning.

Also, if we miss out anybodies shout-out it's due to the fact that we have missed it before going to recording.
Blame GMT, not management. Have a nice day. :P

--edit--
No way in hell am i trying to perform an american accent. nu-huh. i WILL fail XD;;;

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Hope i'm not too late to leave a message for Dreamcast. I'd just like to say

"Look forward to chatting on the Forums see you all there, and 'Bring back the censorship Pian' " :P

EDIT: also shoutout to fellow NiD forum user 'Dreamweaver'

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Have you hugged your chicken today?
You WANT to attend DreamCon! This is a subliminal command!!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Okies. TRiP just woke up so we're going to start recording in a few minutes. Soooo...chances are that any shout-outs written after my post right here will be missed. Now i just gotta copy the messages you've currently sent us and i'm outta here. :huh:

Q-Lok

Q-Lok

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, dreaming, psychology, drawing, games (board and video), game design (board and video), photography, Sega, retrogaming, computer programming, and so on and so on.
Bah. I missed it by a matter of hours. XP Anyway, the message I'd like to leave on whatever the next show is:

"Q-Lok says: I do not design fanMarens. I design Demia. DEMIA ARE NOT NIGHTMAREN!"

Ahaha, I predict this saving me a GREAT deal of trouble in the future. XD

`Cow Demon

`Cow Demon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I want to say

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

to the listeners of the best podcast ever.

LOL

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Hey TRiPPY and DiGI

Just like to say thankyou for reading my shoutout! You're the best!

Dan.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hahaha, thanks for the shoutout guys!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
*Rolling around with laughter* WAAAA ha ha ha ha!! I can't believe you read it!! Woo! Props on doing the exaggerated accent there, DiGi!
Hee~ That wasn't a line from the book/movie, it was something I wrote in the slang that they use.

Your humble narrator would like to cook up a rather nonsense shout to on behalf of brother Purgatory to one brother Vincent, "Thank you for being such good friend. Let us share a drink and hope this girl doesn't figure out I've done this to play with her."

I can't believe you did it. (And now you see it was meant for TRiP. You are now a girl bunny, DiG'!)

PS) I friggin' LOVE you guys! GLEEE!!!
Also, if that girls party attracted "Jesus", DiGi, then HER HOUSE WOULD BE CLEAN!

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests
Hey guys! Thanks for the shoutout Dan. I just wanted to say "thanks to TRiPPY and DiGi for keepin the fans together.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
To VERTiGO: *insert vicious music note here* RAGGA RAGGA!

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using &quot;Etc etc etc&quot;s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.
I'd like you to read the following message:

"Metra says that ALL YOUR COMPUTERS ARE BELONG TO DREAMCAST. FEAR IT."

Yep. Random is my second name.

Or

"(Metra says: )I'd just like to thank TRiPPY for gathering the NiGHTS Into Dreams fandom together. Without her works, NiGHTS probably would be a forgotten game, just like a million ones. Just two or three in a hamsterzillion old games get so much attention these days. And just one has a red-headed woman that spends her NiGHTS updating her website and bringing information for us. Yea, TRiPPY, thank you."

Yeeesss.. XDDD

I listened to the first show today, and I'm amazed. TRiPPY says "TRiPPY" in a cute way that makes me do a strange noise that looks like "squeee"

EDIT- HEY, wot happened? I just spelled "NiGHTS" in the common way and it transformed into NiGHTS! *Fear* Oh... It happened again. I fear it.

Xeno

Xeno

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
From the Asian part of me,

Xeno Says,

"arigatou anryoku nousagi sensei"

and if you cant say that, then just say "Thank you green bunny sensei"

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
Just as Xeno said, Thank you, Digi, from your pal and sensei

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
I likes me some randomness~

k-thnx-bai~!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Just want to say "Thank you for bringing the forums back and I think your American accents were great, very "Bostonian" and I happen to live there lol. FireFox for life!"

^_^

G_NJoD_07

G_NJoD_07

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Video games<br /><br />&gt;Video game music<br /><br />&gt;SEEEEEEGAAAA!!!<br /><br />&gt;Anime art style<br /><br />&gt;Anything out of the ordinary<br /><br />&gt;The board game of go<br /><br />&gt;The power of KNOWLEDGE!<br /><br />&gt;$$$CASH$$$<br /><br />&gt;Two dollar bills
"If I had a dollar for every time someone tried to shut me up, I'd have enough money to keep you quiet!"

A friend of mine said this once.

Silvia Callisto

Silvia Callisto

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location:I don't know, but it sure looks like hell froze over.
TRiPPY and DiGi: 1) Random note: your nicknames rhyme, I just noticed that (sorry), and 2) thank you for making NiGHTS into Dreams.com and the DreamCasts - you two made me laugh out loud MULTIPLE (and I do mean MULTIPLE) times durring both shows. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

P.S. Sorry if that sounds corny.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Don't forget to eat your NiGHTS Puffs. Its part of this balance breakfast...May cause long comas, lucid dreaming, hallucinations, or strange jesters and a red haired screaming girl with a rapping bunnyman to appear in your dreams.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
To Yumi:
You rule! <3 XD XD

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
hello ^^ trippy! and Digi! could I please have a shout out!

could you please say "cats are better than Dragons." and

"charrrlieee, charrlieee charrliee....were on a bridge charrrliee"

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Oh god no Charlie the Depressed Unicorn....

Who am I kidding? DO IT.

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
How bout:

NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU NAiTSU...
REALA! REALA!

To the Badger Badger song xD Somebody think of something witty for the snake part ...^^"

Lunar

Lunar

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
You know it's ok that you can't do an American accent cause most Americans butcher both the Scottish (yes, I noticed you say it much differently then we do XD) accent and the British one. This might be long so I apologize ahead of time.

Shoutout: Shoutout to Peng, even though none of you know her cause I can't drag her on the forums. Peng. Get over here you orange Penguin you. And dun tell me you dun have time cause I know ya do! Also thanks to Trippy for not only introducing me to NiGHTS, but also, due to that, getting me more connected with my own dreams and imagination and giving Chris (alter-ego. Dun ask...) a chance to get through to me. Oh the last few years have been so crazy mad... Well. That's about it. Thanks to you all and Peng, I expect to see you on the NiD.forums.

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Location:WAY back in the country. And no you don't get phone service.
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, playing my flute and guitar, tap dancing, being outdoors.
I have a small shoutout for DiGi.......

BRING BACK THE CENSORSHIP PIAN OR JACKLE WILL BE FORCED TO CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF WITH THE GUILLOTINE OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

And for TRiPPY: Great Dreamcast episodes girl, keep up the good work! XD lol just teasing ya, DiGi you're both really great. ;P

BUT YOU MUST BRING BACK THE CENSORSHIP PIAN!

Tyson Toast

Tyson Toast

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Tell everyone Tyson says hi. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Silvia Callisto

Silvia Callisto

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location:I don't know, but it sure looks like hell froze over.

How bout:

REALA! REALA!

To the Badger Badger song xD Somebody think of something witty for the snake part ...^^"

First thing that comes to mind for me is 'Jackle! It's Jackle!' or something like that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users