Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA's Content

There have been 45 items by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85815 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 26 December 2009 - 11:12 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Why, oh why every time I hear Helen say "I do have free will" in the final cutscenes I dislike her so much?( honestly, she sounds like she is hypnotized and doesn't believe what she's saying!

"Free will" keeps giving me this strange image...

Helen's kidnapped William Taylor ("Will") who sure as heck ISN'T free (bound and gagged.) XD

#89078 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 19 February 2010 - 11:35 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

You've been playing too much when you find yourself on Phantasy Star 0 with characters that all have CAPiTALiZATiON LiKE THiS. (GUiLTY. XD)

#83951 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 04 December 2009 - 10:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I've had it on repeat for nearly an hour. Usually I'm not a big fan of rap but I love it when DiGi does it. XD

Brilliant, to all of you. Excellent work, I wish I could make music like that! ^^

#87940 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 31 January 2010 - 12:27 PM in Community Corner

DS:

Trauma Center: Under the Knife II (<- Addicted xD)
LoZ: Spirit Tracks (BARELY started)
Prof. Layton: Diabolical Box

Wii:
LoZ: Twilight Princess (also BARELY started ^^:)

#88616 What are you reading?

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 08 February 2010 - 11:41 AM in Community Corner

The Lightning Thief from the Percy Jackson series. (Incredibly slowly. =.=) I just want to finish it before I go see the movie. XD

#85813 What are you reading?

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 26 December 2009 - 10:59 AM in Community Corner

Been rather busy with the holidays, but I managed to get about halfway through the L: Change the WorLd novel.

Fascinating, thus far.

#88188 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 03 February 2010 - 11:13 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm hoping this good vibe runs through the net and SEGA see that people, not just NiGHTS fans, really will buy NiGHTS DLC. One thing i keep reading is people STILL can not believe he's not a playable character.

Looks like we'll just have to celebrate the ground we gained (THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 Flagman~ XD), and keep working hard for a DLC, right? ^^

#88522 The Last Wave

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 07 February 2010 - 10:13 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm not sure if this has already been said ; but it doesn't really make sense if Nights waves the flag -and- takes part in races. He can't be in two places at once xD. Having another character, such as Reala, as dlc would work though ^^

I noticed that too, but if there was some funky 3-way dualizing going on NiGHTS could do two things at once. XD

#88776 The Last Wave

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 10 February 2010 - 12:46 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I just sent the news to my anime club of 40-some people. XD Here's to hoping that the long snow break hasn't made them too lazy to check their e-mails! :rolleyes:

#88385 The Last Wave

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 05 February 2010 - 11:30 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Absolutely, I think that any effort we can string together here is a good one. :3

#88528 StarsofCASSiOPEiA's Creative Stuff

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 07 February 2010 - 10:48 AM in Artwork

Can't believe I hadn't bothered to make a thread over here before... (Wow I fail. XD)

http://starsofcassio...deviantart.com/

^ Art site

I'll update this thread as projects move along.

#88777 StarsofCASSiOPEiA's Creative Stuff

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 10 February 2010 - 12:58 PM in Artwork

Two photos! ^^ The first is rather manipulated though because I constructed it by ripping stills from a video. XD

Posted Image

And the second, a shot from underneath a 40-foot Christmas tree made of glass! :rolleyes:

Posted Image

((Full-size on my DA. ^^))

And some original character sprites (totally wasting time, yay!~ XD)

Posted Image

"Past, Future, Present"

Kisho Sakusenjo

((Anyone else do/know of NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month? She was my main charater for my 2009 writing, "Perpetual Checkmate".))

#89814 So, no more NiGHTS?

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 19 March 2010 - 09:22 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

One thing i've always said was Sumo Digital should do a NiGHTS game. Why? Because these guys care for detail. You've only got to look at the games they've done to see this. And since our community has had such an impact on that company i feel no other games company understands us more than Sumo Digital. Of course, Sonic Team would never let that happen :/

And that last line, it's so terribly unfortunate. x.x

#88190 Reala's name is Mok

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 03 February 2010 - 11:22 AM in Creative Stuff!

I can't wait to see more! I loved the Reala Radio video you did, Marymont, and I have no doubt this'll be just as fantastic. ^_^

I have to agree with that, hope it's coming along smoothly! ^^

#88711 Random thought thread

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 09 February 2010 - 11:37 AM in Community Corner

It's my birthday!
20 years old now! =D

Happy birthday to you~ ^^ (^) <- Cake with one candle. XD

Also, I got a weird look from people in Walmart yesterday. Yay for buying paint, mason jars (only for the rings), hardware, felt, AND nerf gun ammo all at the same time~ >D

I have steampunk goggles in the works. XD

#88723 Random thought thread

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 09 February 2010 - 08:04 PM in Community Corner

Finally broke down and got a Twitter.

http://twitter.com/StarsCASSiOPEiA

Let's network~ XD

#87941 Random thought thread

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 31 January 2010 - 01:10 PM in Community Corner

So I'm playing Trauma Center, and talking to a friend of mine...

Grell: Ohhhhh you're on THAT operation...
Me: *hasn't tried it yet* THAT operation?
Grell: You're going to hate this. This is the operation that had me stuck for THREE WEEKS. Have fun. >D

I've beaten the op in the less than 2 hours I've had since I unlocked it, with the above A ranking of an S.

I think Grell's ready to kill me. xD

#89079 Pokemon movies

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 19 February 2010 - 11:39 AM in Community Corner

I saw the Darkrai one... And part of the Manaphy one too, I want to say. (No wait I did see all of that). But I haven't been as thrilled with the anime lately because of the new voice actors, yeah... I'm still playing the gaes, though, for the most part. Dunno if I'll buy Heart Gold/Soul Silver though, I'm not sure whether it'll be worth forking out the cash that I culd spend on stuff like cosplay and conventions.

#88712 NiGHTS ASR related fanart!

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 09 February 2010 - 11:47 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Big hats are best at blocking out everyone you don't like very much ^v^ This is also true of sitting at cosplay conventions in front of people trying to see what's going on on the stage.

Hahahaha YEAH, do I know it! XD I ended up taking my hat off during this one panel because of it. ^^;

#87910 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 30 January 2010 - 12:52 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Epic comic IS epic! ^^

Glad that NiGHTS is at least IN the game! :) It's no DLC but it's a definite start, which is excellent. :D

#94207 National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 31 October 2010 - 10:21 AM in Community Corner

We're quite a creative fanbase here, and that made me wonder...

Is anyone participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) starting tomorrow? (Site: www.nanowrimo.org)

For those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, but are intrigued by the thought, NaNo is a challenge in which you write 50,000 words of fiction all in one month. It's an amazing way to stretch your mind and use some of that creativity!

If anyone is, it would be great to talk through plots and become site buddies! Hope to see you at the finish line at the end of the month!

#80924 NaNoWriMo: National Novel Writing Month

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 12 November 2009 - 10:21 AM in Community Corner

I'm just curious if there are any other National Novel Writing Month participants out there! ^^

For those of you who haven't heard of NaNoWriMo, it's a 30-day challenge to write 50,000 words of fiction. Anything you want, any characters, inter-connected short fics, fanfiction, totally useless gibberish... as long as it's 50,000 words!

http://www.nanowrimo.org/ <- If you're interested.

It's still not too late to jump on the NaNo board, if you want! And WriMos out there, want to buddy up?

#87938 My pc has decided to break

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 31 January 2010 - 12:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Gogo TRiPPY on your Easter File Hunt! ^0^ *waves pompoms* (I'd smack DiGi with a pompom if I thought I could get away with it. >>;;; )

Hope the file search isn't TOO overbearing!

(Meggie, you could always *accidentally* let one go flying... xD)

#88778 My Art

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 10 February 2010 - 12:55 PM in Artwork

I LOVE that last picture of Schade! The intensity is awesome and his expression is perfect. :rolleyes:

#82912 IMPORTANT: Major website rehaul planned

Posted by StarsOfCASSiOPEiA on 23 November 2009 - 10:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

NiGHTS into WTF section is back up. I'll add the new stuff once I've got the other pages up.

Sweet. ^^ I could've sworn I had a picture for that section at some point in time, but now I don't remember what it was or where it went. XD