Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

leox001's Content

There have been 46 items by leox001 (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90577 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by leox001 on 01 May 2010 - 01:02 AM in Community Corner

Listening to FastFeet FoneMix Episode 01 :P

#90276 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 03:11 AM in Community Corner

10/10, love the style reminds me of Puyo Puyo Fever though I don't recognize where the avatar's picture is from.

#90275 Random thought thread

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 03:08 AM in Community Corner

This thread is just like Twitter :D

#90274 What Language Do You Speak?

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 03:07 AM in Community Corner

Spanish (native), English (kind of fluent), and studying japanese (can't make a single sentence).

I'm surprised how many people here speak spanish!!

#90272 Desktop thread

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 02:55 AM in Community Corner

Posted Image

my current monitor sucks, the one I had broke so I have to use this CRT@1024x768, meh.

#90271 Jet Set/Grind Radio

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 02:46 AM in Community Corner

Love is free!

Free love is too tame for him~

--------

I LOVE Jet Set Radio, I always listen to the soundtrack in RadioSEGA, the game is great, they should release a remake for wii and BRING BACK THE SPRAYING MECHANICS!

I found really fun to spray stuff with the analog stick, the rest of the game is superb aswell.

#90269 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 02:39 AM in Community Corner

I think Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth deserve some action.

I sure can imagine Miles slashing around with his steel suitcase.

#90268 ~STEAM COMMUNITY~

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 02:37 AM in Community Corner

Hello dear Forum,
Here I come up with this thread since I see there are threads for Wii Friend Codes, PSN IDs, and XboxLIVE Gamertags, but there is none for STEAM Community.

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~About~~~~~~~~~~

I am sure you know what is steam. If you don't though, I'll sum it up for you;

STEAM is a worldwide service which delievers digital downloads (for sick low prices usually) of your favorite PC Games, Trailers, Game Demos, and Full Game Free Weekends (sporadically). Everything in one simple program that sums everything in tabs for easy access to your whole library of games.
Here's a pic I took just so you can see how it goes;
*STEAM SCREENSHOT*
It also has extensive Community features, such as Clans, Group Chats, VOIP, and even an In-Game internet Browser!.
Everything I just mentioned, is also avilable in-game!.

~~~~~~~~~~Let's connect!~~~~~~~~~~

So, post here your steam community names, I'm "Leox001", add me if you please.
I'm always up for some Team Fortress 2 or Left 4 Dead, and a handful of other games.
Hope to play with yall sometime!
We could also create our own Steam Community Group :D

Leo out.

#90265 The LittleBigPlanet Thread

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 02:04 AM in Community Corner

The european boxart creeps me out.

#90264 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 01:26 AM in Community Corner

I'd love the game if it was developed in full HD just like SFIV. Couldn't wait to see Megaman, T.Bonne, SumaGorath, Morrigan, or Felicia portrayed in the same quality as SFIV.

#90263 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 01:14 AM in Community Corner

Yawn, when are they going to make REAL 3D stuff, the scans and screens I saw about these new pokemon still use those dated sprites for people, and have a crappy camera angle.

The battles look like the scenery has depth, but the pokemon still are pixelated sprites.

I played enough pixelated 2D pokemon already, and loved it, but to get me back to play these "new" pokemons, they are going to need more than lame excuses for improvement. Seriously.

#90262 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by leox001 on 14 April 2010 - 01:01 AM in Community Corner

Elena would make a really good (visual) addition :D

Anyways, if Hugo makes it to the game it would be very interesting, Urien would probably creep me out me if he's in HD.

I'm a fan of Third Strike so I'd like to see as much content from there as possible in SSFIV.

#90229 Closing PC/PS2 servers

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 10:32 PM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

Damn I hope they release Private servers, I always wanted to try this game.

#90228 Fave Sonic Character

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 10:24 PM in Community Corner

1. Knuckles
2. Sonic
3. Tails
4. Metal Sonic
5. Robotnick

The rest of the characters suck, including shadow.

#90227 After Burner: Climax

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 10:12 PM in Community Corner

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Do want!! please release it on steam too XD I'm a PC gamer, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy these great arcade titles!!

With the current generation graphics, many arcade games like this can be done in a really fast pace and very well!

Sadly the "sega ages" project was carried on in the PS2 era, with really bad quality graphics remake.

#90226 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 09:59 PM in Community Corner

I really love Sonic games, this one looks very promising, I used to go about the official Sonic 4 forums but... they're filled with people complaining about ridiculous things like the name of Eggman and other crap. And the thread I made about something interesting (and not stupid whining) like the possibility of a STEAM release, goes to the third page in one day.

#90225 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 09:57 PM in Community Corner

I love SFIV, almost as much as SFIII3rdStrike, I think 3rd has the most refined fighter gameplay ever.

I am really looking forward in Super SFIV, it's gonna have Dudley after all, I love playing as him.

#90223 JoD is a Dreamcast game in Sonic Unleashed

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 09:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

There were SEGA Saturn appearances in Evangelion? I've only seen the first few episodes so I wouldn't know. I'll try to look at some more episodes.

The two times I remember now were;
In one of the first episodes; They are broadcasting an emergency alert to Tokyo 3 while Suzuhara and Kensuke were playing Sega Saturn, they look shocked, though it's impossible for a broadcast to appear in the "VIDEO" channel of your TV :lol:

In one of the last episodes; Asuka was staying in her friend's house and playing a Sega Saturn, You can see some references to games like "Puyo Puyo" in the cases that are scattered in the floor for a brief moment.

#90215 Live Action Cowboy Bebop

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 04:53 AM in Community Corner

Cowboy Bebop.... why....

The series And movie are just PERFECT in every department, it has a style I CAN imagine in a live action movie, but CAN'T imagine it being near as close to "Knocking on Heaven's Door".
I just can't imagine any actor in the role of Spike Siegel, and Keanu Reeves....

Posted Image
WHYYYY

Oh and... Ed... I bet they will scrap that character for the movie, who can play an androginous super-freakish but cute girl like Ed properly?

Oh and I just checked the dates of these posts... I'm a bit late posting here :lol:

#90214 Avatar

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 04:31 AM in Community Corner

I liked it! as it was my first "imax 3D" movie.

I think I enjoyed more discovering each detail in "imax 3D" and how good the technology was rather than the movie.
The movie was good. I liked the kind of anti-military "message" if you want to call it like that...
And of course the heart-touching moments, maybe it's me who really gets into that, but it was just sweet.

Anyways, it has too much hype ...
I can understand Hype for a game which you can play for years if you want, but a movie that may not last more than 1 hour... Well it's subjective matter I suppose.

#90213 Pokemon movies

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

For me, Pokemon cartoons have lost it.

It's not that they "turned bad", rather it is that I started knowing more about the games and the interactive experience, that in the cartoons/movies I end up expecting more RPG-battle stuff, or how to "catch em all" instead of... making friends of new pokemon and the darned "pokemon contests".

It's not that the show or the movies are bad, but I like pokemon for the experience the games deliever, even when the cartoons were the first thing that catched my attention.

#90212 Ed, Edd n' Eddy

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 04:16 AM in Community Corner

This show cracked me up laughing when I was a kid, I can't really recall What was it that gave me so much fun.
But lately when they repeat the show, I still love it and find out some "mature" jokes I didn't get back then.
My favourite when I was a kid was Edd, but now that I've seen them again, I think Rolf is the most funny of them all.

#90211 Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoons

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 04:11 AM in Community Corner

Oh my favourite is the Sonic OVA, I mean the Japanese movie.

It's because it reminds me so much of the kick-ass SONIC CD intro and ending animations.
I think that's the best style for sonic (and sidekicks), I would LOVE to see more stuff of that fashion.

It's not just how he "looks", but how it is all animated and blend together, specially talking about the Sonic CD animations.
It's the kind of thing I see and I admire, and feel respect for all the talented artists who gave it that exact feeling.

There is this little extra in Sonic CD, "pencil test" where you can see what I'm talking about, especially the last animation (even though the quality it was released back in 1992 is very bad)

Anyways, I liked AoSTH when I was a little kid, never saw SatAM, I got to see Underground but by that time I realised the quality of the animation was very bad, and lost interest.

#90210 *Jumps and waves in joy*

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 03:49 AM in Introduce Yourself

¡Hola! Your English is amazing; I thought you were a native speaker until you mentioned specializing in the language.

Uruguay is a gorgeous country, and it is fun to see NiGHTS fans from around the world. :lol:

Thank you very much!
I really practice english a lot (when looking information for school I do it in english for example) so I'm glad I can blend in as a native speaker! Though I have yet to master my sarcasm-o-meter (even in spanish :lol: ).

There are a bunch of SEGA fans around here (Uruguay), however I may to be the only one in the whole country who appreciates NiGHTS enough to be called a fan lmao :lol:

#90209 Anyone NOT like to Lucid Dream?

Posted by leox001 on 12 April 2010 - 03:15 AM in Dream Discussion

I have had one lucid dream that was horrible, though right now it's completely ridiculous.

I knew I was dreaming, and I was in McDonalds, suddenly everyone left and I was alone in there and there were no doors or anything to get out, I was like trapped and I felt horrible. I wanted to wake up and I couldn't!

I was like 6-7 years old, I should have imagined there were a million burgers or I don't know, why I had to imagine a castastrophy :lol:

-----

The other "Good" lucid dreams I've been having the last years are basically what iLLViLLAiN and others have been saying.
I dream I get something I really want, last dream was a PSP I think xD and towards the end of the dream it's like everything starts concluding that it is a dream and it's not happening, then I wake up like "... Damn that just sucked"

--------

I understand that about cheating or something, but really, I'd like to enjoy my dreams for a change, I will try out this "lucid dream" practice (Term I just learned today in this forum), it could be awesome.