Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*Jumps and waves in joy*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

leox001

leox001

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hello everyone,

I'm Leo (17), from a small country in latin america, Uruguay, very beautiful place, near the coast. Not to mistake it with Paraguay which is in the middle of the continent.

I joined here because... well isn't it obvious?, I Love NiGHTS!!

I play NiGHTS into Dreams on my PS2 since it's impossible to find a Sega Saturn around here, and I can't really afford a retro collection (though I'd love to).
I just got to play it about a week ago, though I've always known it's existence since I started reading about SEGA's greatest videogames.

The game is a very special one for me, very few games really reach me like this one.

So, about me, I really love videogames and animation in general, though I'm very picky and I tend to criticize everything I see/play, for good usually.

My favorite games of all time are: Sonic CD, Half Life 2, Unreal Tournament (99), TOCA Race Driver, Daytona USA, Animal Crossing, Shin Megami Tensei (Nocturne; Persona 4; Imagine Online), Puyo Puyo Fever, Geometry Wars, Tempest 2000, Yar's Revenge, Fallout 3, Ace Attorney Investigations, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, REZ, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and OF Course NiGHTS!!! (whoa that was a long list :lol: )

My favorite animated series are: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Cowboy Bebop, Genshiken, 5cm per Second, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Lovely Complex, and Koni Chan (latin american localized version).

I love graphic design, and I am currently working as my dad's assistant in architectural 3D modelling. I decided I will specialize myself in that after highschool!
I want to specialize in english too, hopefully to become a translator, so please correct me if you want to help me out :lol:

I also love kickboxing (practicing it, not watching it as much), Karate-Do, and Tai-Chi.

My tastes in music are constantly changing, right now I'm listening to Dreams Come True, but I like almost any kind of music as long as it cheers me up!! :lol:

That's it!! Kind of a detailed introduction :lol: but anyways, I hope to get along with you all and share opinions, toughts, and have fun!.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
¡Hola! Your English is amazing; I thought you were a native speaker until you mentioned specializing in the language.

Uruguay is a gorgeous country, and it is fun to see NiGHTS fans from around the world. :lol:

leox001

leox001

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

¡Hola! Your English is amazing; I thought you were a native speaker until you mentioned specializing in the language.

Uruguay is a gorgeous country, and it is fun to see NiGHTS fans from around the world. :lol:

Thank you very much!
I really practice english a lot (when looking information for school I do it in english for example) so I'm glad I can blend in as a native speaker! Though I have yet to master my sarcasm-o-meter (even in spanish :lol: ).

There are a bunch of SEGA fans around here (Uruguay), however I may to be the only one in the whole country who appreciates NiGHTS enough to be called a fan lmao :lol:

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
O_O yeah, you definitely sound absolutely fluent in English. Great work. Good to have you around, and you'll definitely master your sarcasm-o-meter with some of the folks that frequent here.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Welcome! We're a wild bunch around here, but I'm sure you'll fit right in :D Nice to meet you!

...and you'll definitely master your sarcasm-o-meter with some of the folks that frequent here.

*coughs as she polietly points to 99*

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
Hello!
We are neighboors huh, I am from Brazil =D

You like Puyo Puyo, wow, I LOVE this game too =33333

Welcome!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello! Your English is great. It's humbling as an English-only speaker to see you master a second language so well. I would not have known English was your second language if you hadn't said so.

You play NiGHTS PS2? Awesome :D I'm still trying to work out a way to play it on my U.S. PS2. ^^'

Welcome to the forums!

Bosco

Bosco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Programming, sciences and arts.
¡Hola, bienvenido! Nice to see you.

Yo también soy de América Latina (Chile), somos practicamente vecinos.

Nice to meet another NiGHTS fan from Latin America.

NeoScriptor

NeoScriptor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Programming, Gaming, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, and misc. geeky stuff.
Hi Leo! Your avatar is awesome.

Ozcrash

Ozcrash

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi Leo, nice to meet you. ^^

It is also nice to see you are interested in 3d modeling. But very probably not professional as much as you because I trained myself, thats the only thing I can do around here :P Do you only model houses or architecture? (I probably misspelled :))

I play NiGHTS PS2 too but on computer with an emulator. :D I don't know if it would work on my PS2, tho I have a chip. It is PAL, it plays NTSC-U, I havent tried NTSC-J. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users