Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

sharky's Content

There have been 30 items by sharky (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15722 False nostalgia

Posted by sharky on 06 September 2007 - 05:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

What the...? Look, I know most people like myself would laugh at you for making a ridiculous comment, followed by a random "Internet: Serious business" gif...but I shan't. Instead to you and everyone...don't take these things so personal. So, would you kindly all calm down???

I didnt get angry or even break sweat.. I said what I thought.
Hes basically saying he is dissapointed in the new NiGHTS game.. but cearly he hasnt played the original.
On the internet or in real life, what does it matter? This guy is clearly talking nonsence.

#15702 Hi dear ones! A lost soul is joining you!

Posted by sharky on 06 September 2007 - 03:53 PM in Introduce Yourself

Is it this site? Because this one isn't working. It looks really interesting! I'll try to find time and read through it all, but the illustrations are really nice and very PD like.

The very same! :)

#15690 False nostalgia

Posted by sharky on 06 September 2007 - 03:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

nonsense, that IS the reason to flame him!

#15685 False nostalgia

Posted by sharky on 06 September 2007 - 02:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

ays: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
September 6th, 2007 at 7:48 am

Your article makes me want to shoot you in the face.

Your clearly a complete tool and never played the original or you’d have know that its a nostalgic song from the original game. So why are you disappointed? If you never even touched the original?

Do I smell me some anti Sega bias? yes I f**king do.
what a sh!t website.. credibility 0%..

GTFO you tool.

Lets see it get deleted.

#14663 Hi dear ones! A lost soul is joining you!

Posted by sharky on 01 September 2007 - 08:47 PM in Introduce Yourself

@sharky: lol I finally got proposed! My mum will be so happy

I did, I only mentioned the old classics as somehow those others fall under a younger category for me, as I was much more fangirling then and less the innocent soul I was back then, so I guess they weren't on my mind when writing it. (check my profile, you'll find them mentioned there)
When I saw your Azal avatar I was like d'oh! How could I have missed mentioning Panzer Dragoon Saga which has had a great influence on my personal fantasy world Ocreana. I fell in love with so many of the characters back then.. Paet, Arwen and even Lord Craymen... I was a sucker for brooding, misunderstood characters. And Azel... she was such a great character.... ahh. Do you know this site?

Great post! Reminds me why I have been a SEGA Fanboy all of these years ;p
BTW That site is awesome, have YOU see THIS SITE!

#14174 Back in mah day....

Posted by sharky on 29 August 2007 - 11:03 PM in Community Corner

NOW ISNT IT FUNNY,
When your a kid they tell you 'oh come and do your homework cartoons wont get you anywhere in life' yet here I am 20 years later breaking ice with cartoon talk. (Which happens quite often in real life too) But 90% of the stuff I learnt in highschool is useless crap I have never once used in day to day life.

Cartoons = Ay'Okay!

#14172 Saturn Talk

Posted by sharky on 29 August 2007 - 10:57 PM in Community Corner

Panzer Dragoon Series.. what godly games..

#14171 GunStar Series

Posted by sharky on 29 August 2007 - 10:54 PM in Community Corner

I love both GunStar games, The new one had some awesome throw backs to old SEGA games like Flicky and After Burner too. very nice.

#14170 Hi dear ones! A lost soul is joining you!

Posted by sharky on 29 August 2007 - 10:52 PM in Introduce Yourself

. Other classics like Sonic, Burning Rangers, Shining Force 2 and 3 are still from time to time on my mind, but it has never been anything close to how it was with NiGHTS.

I love you! marry me please?

But seriously.. You should have tryed out the Panzer Dragoon series, Skies of Arcadia or Shenmue as well, they are some other games I think you'd have really enjoyed.

#13776 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by sharky on 28 August 2007 - 05:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Considering the level of Sonic games recently I didnt have much hope for the NiGHTS game but after seeing the level design, hearing the music and knowing the games being pushed back.. I have alot of faith that Sonic Team could get this game spot on. Heres hoping!

Also, I wonder what kind of teeth NiGHTS would have.. I'd like to think they where spikey, to show that he was created as a nightmare.

#13773 Back in mah day....

Posted by sharky on 28 August 2007 - 05:17 AM in Community Corner

Bucky O'Hare

AY! Someone else that saw Bucky O'Hare! (I've even got a bucky figure! ;p)

#13772 Beyond The Window

Posted by sharky on 28 August 2007 - 05:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Very good. Very well made video and very touching. I like.

#13771 ALPS CHASE VIDEOS EXCLUSIVE

Posted by sharky on 28 August 2007 - 05:04 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Looks awesome, but I do have one small problem, It seems like there is only one path of hoops to follow. In NiGHTS you could go down or up and there would be other things to collect like more hoops below or the blue orbs. This seems like you have to stick strictly to 1 very set path with out detouring.

I know this is avery small video so I wont judge yet.

#13749 Release Date Pushed Back

Posted by sharky on 28 August 2007 - 03:02 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This is good news.

#13529 Kingdom Hearts!

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 03:37 PM in Community Corner

I dislike it.. I hate Final Fantasy I think its emo crap..

#13512 Recommended movies

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 02:07 PM in Community Corner

Hmm lots of good movies being named here! Ive seen and loved almost all of them.. and I'm a very picky person when it comes to movies.

You should also see: (listed in no order)

Children of Men

Train Spotting

The shawshank redemption (love it)

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels

Song of the South

28 Days later

My Neighbour Totoro

My Girl

Shaun of the Dead

Snatch

American Beauty

Amelie

Grave of the FireFlies

Hotel Ruanda

American History X

The Postman

Leon

Terminator 2 Judgement Day

Taxi Driver

The Green Mile

AlienS

Saving Private Ryan

Groundhog Day

Twelve Monkeys

Magnolia.

#13492 Back in mah day....

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 01:34 PM in Community Corner

I STILL WATCH BATFINK! (Its on in the mornings on BBC)

My list is going back..

- Ninja Turtles
- Danger Mouse
- Bucky O'Hare (and the toad wars)
- Trap Door
- Transformers
- Batfink
- ThunderCats
- Peter Pan
- Reboot
- TOPCAT
- He-Man and the defenders of the universe
- SpiderMan (erly 90's ver)
- Xmen (erly 90's ver)
- Mighty Max
- Pirates of Dark Water
- The Moomins
- Rockos Modern Life
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Astrix and Oblix
- The Smurfs
- Jonny Quest
- Tin Tin (and Snowy)

#13458 The Dream Of Desert

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 06:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image

WHY MUST THIS LEVEL FEATURE ONE OF MY STUPID IRRATIONAL FEARS?
*cries at the air blimps*

Posted Image
OH THE HUMANITY!

Posted Image
OH.. THE HUGE MANATEE!

#13443 I fear the sequel is going to fail

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 03:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I just got word from my boyfriend who is a hardcore gamer. He says that there is nothing really wrong with NiGHTS and that its a great game and the character himself is not that bad. He just makes fun of him to annoy me and because he has nothing better to do.

All in all, this may be the same way some others feel as well.

WELL THATS A RELIEF!
I was almost starting to get worried!!!

:o :D

#13428 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by sharky on 27 August 2007 - 01:04 AM in Community Corner

I wasnt impressed by the look of this game to say the least.. I'm MUCH more interested in Sonic Rush Adventure and the Sonic RPG for DS.

#13313 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by sharky on 26 August 2007 - 01:04 PM in Community Corner

only living boy in new york - Simon and Garfunkle

Shenmue Remix by a friend of mine which can be heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nISJjc4WcLk

#13304 Worst Nightmare

Posted by sharky on 26 August 2007 - 12:35 PM in Dream Discussion

I have alot of 'bad dreams' as in dreams where I wake up and I go 'WOW IM SO GLAD THAT WASNT REAL!'
*goes back to sleep* But I have them so often that I'm not really bothered by them as soon as I wake up.

One that was a bit freaky I remember from a month or two back because of how realistic and 'complete' it was

I was learning to drive and I met this strangely nice (very christian for some reason) girl driving teacher who was about the same age as me and it was a lovely. To pass my test I had to find my way home from my uncles place which to me seemed really easy but it turned out that somewhere we took a wrong direction the car was at the top of a hill and the engine cut off and for some reason the car couldnt be breaked so it had to slowly role down and I could sence everything started to feel very weird and the nice christian girl was starting to panic..

As we went down this steepish hill into some very run down looking town type area there was a dogs head tied to a lamp post, just the head but it was still alive watching us go past. I remember locking all the car doors at that point and saying 'Okay dont panic I'll find a way out of here' (but really i was very paniced at this point my self) and then there was a second lamp post with a very dead looking baby tied to it.. but it was very much dead it was all green and looked like it had been there a long time, the 3rd and final thing was a mans head tied to a lamp post he had a thick beard and like the dog was still alive dispite only being a head. He watched the car slowly role past.. By the time the car got to the bottom of the hill it was Night time and a dead end.. the car roled to a stop and the girl by now was histerical crying..

Then all these people started coming out of nowhere walking towards the car very slowly and they looked very zombie like but where holding candles, I desided this was the time to ditch the car but the girl wouldnt get out of the car so I picked her up and pulled her out and tried to run with her but she wasnt making it easy and started biting me and crap so I put her down and was like 'FINE!' and just left her.

I then appeard at the top of some stairs with a hole load of people running from these crazy zombie types so I went down these stairs which lead to a carpark exactly like the one at my old school, So I get there and everyones getting into cars and driving off.. But I'm thinking CRAP! I left my car back there and now I'm totally screwed! But then noticed 'nice christian girl' sitting on a sports car I go to her and notice she is VERY different.. shes hardly wearing anything.. (it was an eye full i tell you!) and she is acting VERY different and slutty.. Which bothers me becuase I very much hate that kind of girl, After that the dream trails off into some kind of fight over the car between her and the actual owner of the car and it all gets a bit strange and I wake up at that point.

Either way.. it was the most realistic feeling dream I had in years.. probably because of how detailed it was and it was pretty freaky.

#13300 PS3 and X-Box 360 Games

Posted by sharky on 26 August 2007 - 11:57 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I buy consoles for games not games for consoles.. I don't mind which console NiGHTS is on as long as its one that I can afford.

That said, screw Nintendo and Microsoft, NiGHTS for a SEGA Console! :P :lol:

#13299 NiGHTS' Gender..?

Posted by sharky on 26 August 2007 - 11:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

This has probably been said but I'll say it again. They use a female Voice because it's harder to tell weather its male or female. In alot of cartoons they use female voice actors to play male kids. For example bart simpson is played by a woman.

#13298 NiGHTS's Age

Posted by sharky on 26 August 2007 - 11:47 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would asume that NiGHTS and Reala are created at the mental age and size they are now and do not 'age' or die of old age.