Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AYRiES's Content

There have been 171 items by AYRiES (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23072 Preorder Gift

Posted by AYRiES on 30 October 2007 - 05:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I know I'm really late, but oh, that is so adorable! Just. Awwww... I know preorder gifts can kind of suck sometimes, but if that was done here, it would actually make me preorder.

#20853 SOMETHING TO DO

Posted by AYRiES on 14 October 2007 - 08:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The oekaki always crashes for me =\ My laptop, while perfect with everything else seems to HATE java. I'm almost certain it's a correctly installed latest version... Has anyone else had troubles? I have Vista. It sucks because I love the Oekaki. I can't even watch the animations... -_o I fgured this was the best place to post this.

#19823 Frightmare

Posted by AYRiES on 06 October 2007 - 05:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

At first I thought it sounded like you were being silly. I was all geared up to mention that episodes based on dreams =\= NiGHTS.

THEN I saw that picture.

Um. Wow. That's uncanny o_o

#19064 howl's moving castle and castle in the air

Posted by AYRiES on 01 October 2007 - 11:51 AM in Community Corner

I read the book not long after I saw the film, I'd always known it was based on a book. I did actually slightly prefer the film but I adore the book as well, it's different but still similar. I keep meaning to read Castle in the Air as well (I accidentally spoiled parts of it including the end for myself though, argh). I love the description of calcifer in the book and for some reason I prefer book!Micheal. And I liked the subplot thing with her sisters. It's shame they didn't put that in =\

#18892 SuperHappyFunTime NiGHTS Journey of Dreams Caption Contest

Posted by AYRiES on 30 September 2007 - 08:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

We're walking in the aiiiiir...

#17931 Claris cameo confirmed?

Posted by AYRiES on 23 September 2007 - 09:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oooh, that Eliot one, that looks completely like him! I would never have found that one. And on the Claris one, I was laughing at the idea it was her, until I saw them side by side... it really does look like Claris. It's pretty much perfect, haha. Only thing missing is th eyecolour... And isn't that sweater thing a little similar to her stage dress at the end of the original?

#17929 Dreams Dreams

Posted by AYRiES on 23 September 2007 - 09:03 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I actually don't really like it, but I really disliked the original too so it's probably just taste... still, I -am- kinda glad it's in still! It feels like NiGHTS with it in =p And it is an improvement over the original version.

#17172 William or Helen?

Posted by AYRiES on 16 September 2007 - 05:24 PM in Poll Area

Helen, then Elliot, then Will, then Claris- not that I dislike her, but she's just bottom of the list. Although I still dislike Will's costume I suppose not everyone can be a snazzy dresser and his story sounds kinda cool =D

#17000 Reala's new design?

Posted by AYRiES on 15 September 2007 - 07:31 AM in Poll Area

Beyond the ruff thingie it's what I expected (oh and the gem) and I actually do like it. Could be better but I much prefer it over his previous design =D

Although, EVERYONE in this game seems to have BLUE EYES. WHY. XD

#16641 New trailer tonight

Posted by AYRiES on 13 September 2007 - 07:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Midnight is 8am GMT isn't it? -checks clock- Oooh! I'll have to wait to post this then =p

-counts down-

OMG I so thought this was going to be them just -thinking- they would get one or lying or... or... some sort of misunderstanding but eeee! The shot with NiGHTS over the water! Bits from the kids openings! Pretty! =D =D =D This has made my morning. And day. And life.

Was that fish kind of like Gulpo and Gillwing a bit, or am I insane?

OHGOD I JUST SAW REALA HAHA. That made me scream. XD Niiiice design. I like him more now.

Also that bi of NiGHTS running and jumping near the end is <3

Gah have to go to school now but so glad I thought to check the site right now XD

#16009 *foams at mouth*

Posted by AYRiES on 08 September 2007 - 03:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hehe, I got it for free a while ago and ohgod it is awesome, isn't it? I love it when it snows. Eeee! I've got like no presents unlocked though because when I played it at Christmas I didn't hav a battery so the only time I've done presents they didn't save. It saved AFTER the presents, but it didn't bloody save during them argh. It sucks.

I definately reccomend it though, it's <3

#15918 False nostalgia

Posted by AYRiES on 07 September 2007 - 09:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I dunno, you can judge JoD without playing NiD and so without being a 'real fan' or whatever I think. I mean, JoD is a different game, NiD being good doesn't make JoD better and if NiD hadn't existed JoD wouldn't be worse, so since they seem to be judging JoD I don't know if them not playing NiD has anything to do with it. So yeah, playing NiD doesn't really have much to do with discussing a trailer that has nothing to do with it.

And people saying they dislike the game. People are ALLOWED to dislike things, some people dislike the type of game NiGHTS is, some people dislike types of music and it isn't due to a lack of intelligence. Hell, I dislike some of the songs in NiGHTS, and I'd like to think... well, I'm not a total idiot. Well. Much. XD

A real fan is someone who's really a fan- that is someone who genuinely likes it- IMO. I bought it not long ago and haven't played it that much TBH (glitchy saturn=FAIL) but I am still a fan, thankyouverymuch.

Just my 2 cents/pence/currency of choice.

#15916 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by AYRiES on 07 September 2007 - 09:27 PM in Community Corner

O'Star by Paramore

#15206 Japanese Translations

Posted by AYRiES on 04 September 2007 - 05:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yup Sega mentioned Ideya a little while ago : )

Oops. D= -starts hoping the ideya are in at least one cutscene being all gorgeously done and sparkly and stuff-

#15187 Japanese Translations

Posted by AYRiES on 04 September 2007 - 12:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Has there been a refernce to Ideya in the JoD stuff before this? I don't remember any... or am I just being my usual forgetful self?

Anyway, this is great, I was really curious as to what the site said! Thanks Seiya!

#15012 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by AYRiES on 03 September 2007 - 12:07 PM in Community Corner

Sweet Sacrifice- Evanesence

#15011 Favorite Game Genre?

Posted by AYRiES on 03 September 2007 - 12:02 PM in Community Corner

Platformers, simulation. And other- those 'interactive novels' and point and click games (or are those under adventure?) are awesome (does Phoenix Wright go in those catagories?).

I kind of like RPGs too but I really have to be in the mood D= And some simple sports games are a laugh.

#14611 They're keeping the NiGHTS theme!

Posted by AYRiES on 01 September 2007 - 09:30 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Just so long as if any songs with lyrics have someone who can -sing- doing them this time? =p But wow, that was -so- pretty *_* I love the NiGHTS theme and really wanted in in and this? This really is amazing stuff.

#14318 Doctor Who

Posted by AYRiES on 30 August 2007 - 10:03 PM in Community Corner

Yeah it's like "it's for adults, so we have to throw a lot of blood around and have a load of sex scenes even if it doesn't fit in at all!" D: I'm an adult and I'd prefer not to have to watch that ._."

Who has seen the Blink episode in the new season? That was so scary but a really really really good episode! Definatley one of my favourites!

God, I know! It was so fake most of the time.

As for Blink, I have a gargoyle on my house. -fear- That was an amazing story, Sally would've made a great great companion. And on companions- Martha was awesome and win. She'll hopefuly not get screwed up in
Spoiler

Can't wait for
Spoiler
(s4 spoiler) either!

Personally, I loved the last 2 episodes of series 3- though most people seem to hate them =p

#14270 Doctor Who

Posted by AYRiES on 30 August 2007 - 10:50 AM in Community Corner

Doctor Who is like my biggest obsession ever =D I got into it after nine's debut (I wasn't alive for the classic series. I was born in the wrong decade! XD) And I've been completely hooked ever since. I absolutely love the new series, and the classic series is good as well, houghnot -as- good I don't think.

I'm not too keen on Torchwood though D= It's OK but it's just so 'Look! We have a post watershed timeslot! WOO!' ¬_¬ I lovd the Sarah Jane special thingie though, can't wait for the series, hehe.

#14033 AYRiES' Non-NiGHTS shinies

Posted by AYRiES on 29 August 2007 - 01:53 PM in Artwork

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Brushes- http://notfadeaway.deviantart.com/art/latex-lines-59653548 http://project-gimpbc.deviantart.com/art/G...rushes-48299826 http://scully7491.deviantart.com/art/Icon-...n-Gimp-39293419 http://pstogimpbrushes.deviantart.com/art/...Frames-41349980 http://project-gimpbc.deviantart.com/art/X...Rust-1-52228129 http://droz928.deviantart.com/art/Wandbrus...-by-Mo-24129725

More icons for Livejournal, take whatever you want.

#14007 Beyond The Window

Posted by AYRiES on 29 August 2007 - 10:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

That is just so beautiful. I did tear up a little, as well. Just... amazing, amazing stuff.

And I loved all the storyboards and stuff as well, eally good to see... liked the other ending.

#12632 NiGHTS' voice and Music

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 04:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That clip... really does sound like her. Well, she sounds good in that as well. I'm very hopeful now. Also, it made me work out where I'd heard the voice before- it sounds like a newsreader to me XD I agree that NiGHTS' voice sounds a bit higher and almost smoother, but it's very, very alike and it might be more put on.

#12576 NiGHTS' voice and Music

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 02:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS sayig 'shall we have some fun' sounds SO familliar and it's driving me crazy but I'm not sure it's from a game. It reminds me of toddler programs a bit XD What?!

ANYWAY. -squees with theforce of ten thousand suns-

Anyway, I really like NiGHTS' voice. Sounds a lot more mature than I'd have thought and I like that angle. Of course it's not just if the voice sounds nice, it's also if the voice sounds right emotion wise, something can sound nice but incorrect or een jjust potentially nice I 'spose. Still, seems good. Also, the voice is quite... posh maybe, which is interesting. not expected. Hope Wil doesn't have a posh voice though =\

And the music is very nice, very pretty, and really made me think of NiGHTS, which is good.

#12553 NiGHTS' Gender..?

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 12:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If anything, since NiGHTS is generally thought to LOOK like a guy (despite the eyelashes and whatever), now we have 2 conflicting things- girl voice, boy look- which if anything means s/he (oh sod it, I'll just call it 'it) leans less to one gender than the other, it has characteristics from each gender, which I don't think it would have had if the voice weren't female. If it'd had a guy's voice then I think there would have been a lot more male than female, whereas here it seems more equally balanced between the 2.

I don't know, maybe that's just me.

I just hope NiGHTS doesn't conform to stereotypes, male -or- female. I'm more interested in it having a more androgynous personality myself, rather than being OMG GIRLY, or EEE MASCULIIINE.