Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

William or Helen?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: William or Helen? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

You must decide!

1. Helen (13 votes [28.89%])

Percentage of vote: 28.89%

2. William (11 votes [24.44%])

Percentage of vote: 24.44%

3. Claris (12 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

4. Elliot (9 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
I've noticed that not many people like William and i'm curious; who do u like? William? Helen? Or is it Claris or Elliot you prefer? Why do u like them? Design? Their background?

Me? I prefer William cause he looks so cute and his story is common and tragic where he becomes seperated from a parent because of work. I've been there for the first few years of my life because my parents worked far from home but then my mum retired to look after us but she now works with my dad again in London. So, yeah, i dislike Helen quite a bit cause her story kinda makes me think that she's a bit...trying not to be mean but that's all i'm saying!

EDIT: Um...how do u make a poll? *gets nervous*

Edited by Jof, 31 August 2007 - 03:57 PM.
Added the poll for you. Let me know if it needs any tinkering :)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
If you click the edit-button under your post and choose "Full Edit", there should "Poll Options: Click here to manage this topic's poll" under the topic title. Click there to make your poll ^_^

To get on topic, I did dislike William when I first saw him because of his design. He doesn't look like a twelve-year old, aaaand it'd be nice to not have another blond character. Right now, however, I'm neither for or against him. Helen looks pretty cute, but I'll have to wait for the game before I'll make up my mind.

I prefer Claris and Elliot for now, but you could argue it's mostly for nostalgia ^_^

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Well, it's not really fair to pass judgement on William and Helen without actually meeting (playing as) them first, so I'll wait until I actually get the game first. In the case of Claris and Elliot, on the other hand, I like both of them... even though I'm more sympathetic to Elliot who always takes the back seat as far as attention.

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
Just gotta go with good ol' Blue Haired Elliot, because I can relate more to him than William.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I chose Claris, because I'm not especially fond of the new kids, and I liked her better out of the two original dreamers.

Dia

Dia

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, traveling, gameremixes, drawing, doujins, movies, cardgames, motorbikes...and the list goes on...
I voted Claris, because she has a pink hair :wub: But well Willam looks cute. I like his design.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I don't know why but I have always liked Clairs for some reason. I really do like her background. Her choice in cloths and hair though...not extreamly fond...but I am ok with it. I like all the dreamers for at least one reason. But I just seem to like Clairs the most.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I don't know why but I have always liked Clairs for some reason. I really do like her background. Her choice in cloths and hair though...not extreamly fond...but I am ok with it. I like all the dreamers for at least one reason. But I just seem to like Clairs the most.

It is true that Elliot's clothes are cooler.....

TCT

TCT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Games, comics, anime
I voted Helen because I like her clothes. And she reminds me of something...

The second one is Elliot.

Guest_Katana_*

Guest_Katana_*
  • Guests
william. we have same fathers. helen mom upsets me.

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Helen, then Elliot, then Will, then Claris- not that I dislike her, but she's just bottom of the list. Although I still dislike Will's costume I suppose not everyone can be a snazzy dresser and his story sounds kinda cool =D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Helen. Mmyep.

NoxiousNights

NoxiousNights

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
William looks cute. So does Helen. So don't know which one to choose...

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
Aw man, you're going to make me choose? To be honest, I love them all. Claris and Elliot were wonderful characters for NiD, and Helen and Will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside for some reason. *huggles their little heads off!*

But if I must choose, I choose Helen. She plays the violen, as did I at her age. Brings back some very fond memories. ^_^

W00t, 100th POST!!!! *celebrates*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I choose Claris because she is like me in a way, sometimes I doubt myself and sometimes I fear what other people might think of me! And like her, I can get up the courage to face my fears. ^_^

I don't completely know Helens story so I'll wait to play JoD! But William I understand completely what he's going through, I mean my father left us when I was 10. So I have to say I like Claris and William! ^_^

But I'm not judging any of the characters, I think they all have troubles that they are facing, and there all likable characters! ^_^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Claris. I can relate, I had to do a dance show for my school and I had stage fright. But once I got on, I had the courage to do it. ^_^ But mostly because of her pink hair.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Helen for me I'm afraid~
To be honest, I've never liked Elliot or Claris... even back when I got my two posters of them from Sonic the Comic, they were teken down as soon as I got some new Badniks to replace them... and Helen has such a lovely smile in this game! XD
If William had been unveiled before Helen, I'd probably prefer him over her... they're far to friggin' similar to really make a choice.

DiSCORD

DiSCORD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Swimming, Music, NiGHTS.
I voted William, he seems emotionally stronger than Helen, a little brighter to... Overall I just like his desighn better.

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
Out of William and Helen, I prefer Will. I feel sorry for him and he seems to cope better than Helen does. (I like Helen too though)
As for Elliot and Claris, I love em both ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users