Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Meggiemaccat's Content

There have been 61 items by Meggiemaccat (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84956 Random thought thread

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 December 2009 - 06:27 PM in Community Corner

;) I'm so sorry, that's absolutely terrible. At least he's ending things in the care of good people who treat him well.

Well, um, actually... since he was already developing lung issues... and had a possible parasite/stomach virus issue... and with his injuries... he's already gone with a special place in our hearts and yard. We felt with his immune system compromised and the present infections and already developing infections that it would be too painful and miserable for him to live with much further. We did get to spoil him for a few days after we finally got him inside waiting for the day Mom would have time to take him to the vet and pay the bill, though (he'd been living under our house for god knows how long, and we were very gradually habituating him to people until we realized when our other cat would pop the door open he'd invite himself in). Thank you for your sympathy and kind words.

And congrats on the math final, Musashi. ^^

#84945 Random thought thread

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 December 2009 - 04:44 PM in Community Corner

*hates putting drawma into the thread, but...*

Feline AIDS is not something you want your cat testing a strong positive for, especially if they're already having lung issues. ;-; (He wasn't exactly ours yet, but our full intent was to fix up his booboos, heal him of illness/parasites and either find his family or, if we couldn't, keep him ourselves - rest in peace, you sweetie-pie tom.)

#89684 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 March 2010 - 01:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I <3 Liopo (my first Nightopian). ^------^ (I has two.)

#84596 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 11 December 2009 - 12:02 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It made me laugh because usualy it's the NiGHTS fanbase staring at stuff WISHING to see NiGHTS, not the Sonic fanbase. Ahh this is fun XD

Well you guys certainly gave them something to look forward to when NiGHTS appears... >>;;; *has stopped really watching this campaign for that exact reason, aside from not really being able to do anything* I have yet to spam a letter to them, though.

EDIT: Wait, is that article saying that we started that thread??? o----o;;;

ANOTHER EDIT: Apologies for not trusting you guys completely - I actually trust you quite a bit - but there's always some little nagging voice in the back of my mind that always finds some way to ask 'what if?'.

#84334 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 03:16 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

The accidental confirmation is most likely in reference to when our lovely forum admins and the people over at Sumo Digital were joking back and forth with each other. I don't know what exactly was said, but for whatever reason people keep interpreting it as a name-drop. XP

Also, just because they came here asking for NiGHTS quotes (I actually remember that topic...) doesn't mean he's in this game - that just means that either he was considered or they're asking for some other reason (and I'm hoping that other reason is something to do with gaming rather than just some... something else? XD )

EDIT: Also, I hope I did not infer my participation in the Great Sumo Digital Server Crash - my visits to the forums kinda dropped and I popped my head back in either towards the tail end of it or after it was over. ^^;; (I did participate in the Sega of America Bouncearama, though (and the only reason I said that was because it sounds funny to me).)

#84381 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 05:49 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeah, I second Viper's question; not all of us know SEGA of Europe's mail address. XD I wonder if they still get massive amounts of fanart... o.o

#84486 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 06:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

In terms of Sega of America, is that office not closed down? *goes to see about calculating postage to Europe*

#81073 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 08:51 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I wasn't really paying attention to the forums for the Sumo Digital rally (at least I don't remember being) but... um... yeah... I'm here now and though my one voice is not much, I pray it contributes to this cause, because I really can see NiGHTS being let go of due to the flop of JoD if those higher-ups in Sega are blaming this on his 'lack of popularity' rather than a management error on their part (pardon my beating on that dead horse again, but it really is stupid).

Quick question, though; should we use our true names or merely our forum name/alias?

EDIT: Sent the email anyway (with my true name for any added weight that may garner), but left the text unaltered due to the simmering feeling of rage that makes me want to barbecue the PRs with flame. XD

#84317 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:06 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

We've already done emails to Sumo Digital (in fact we managed to crash their servers with the influx of emails), and... well, although I don't have this information personally, the general gist of what I've heard is that a) they can't talk about the roster any more than has already been officially revealed, and b ) that they don't exactly have the final say over who gets in and who doesn't - Sega has that honor.

#81357 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 03:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It's pretty weird to have the email bounce a day after being sent. That goes against my understanding of email, which is fairly thorough as I've taken a course in computer networking.

I would have thought it unlikely for them to preemptively block emails coming from us. They could be bouncing things with "NiGHTS" in the subject or only be accepting mail from certain Sega-related domains for a while but I would suspect that these things would get in the way of their day-to-day business.

Oh well, hopefully the other departments have gotten the message.

Well I suppose it's a good thing I titled mine 'In Regards to Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing'. XD Let's see if that bounces (for it has yet to).

#81174 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 02:34 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Hehe... though I felt I repeated myself a fair bit, thank you... ^^;;;

#81171 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 01:31 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Went anyway and was capable of being tact about it. ^^;;; I often worry when I don't need to. XD

#81080 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 09:11 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I decided to use my true name for added weight, but I hope the answer helps anyone else that may be unsure. ^^

And if we do hear back, I'm thinking it'll probably be through ArchangelUK. *being stater of the obvious*

And GO EAT FOODS, RABBIT! XD

#81363 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 04:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ohcrud, I need to go tell someone I know on dA, even if I get brushed off or something... ._.;;;

#81078 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 November 2009 - 09:04 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

which is more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT.

And in that vein of thought, anyone else up for doing another email campaign to prevent this from happening to any other title that Sega produces, even if said blunder has rendered NiGHTS beyond salvaging?

Although I certainly hope the parties responsible learned from their mistake, the evidence pointing towards NiGHTS not being a part of this game indicates otherwise.

EDIT: Not to say I think NiGHTS is beyond saving (I certainly hope they try again!), but this blow is pretty serious.

#81166 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 November 2009 - 12:39 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm scared I'll start flaming the PRs and detract from the cause. ._.;;;

EDIT: And the people sitting there saying the thread is pointless... *>>;;;

#85344 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 02:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

A good question, and one that we all have been asking since it's apparent Japanese-only release. Maybe they thought it wouldn't sell, maybe there was no push for localization, but the fact is that, for whatever reason, it hasn't been. And it still makes me a little bitter to think of how easy it would be to change a little text and print the discs for a different region PS2.

In any case, it's good, I like the flow with the dual-shock a lot more than the original saturn controller. The revamped visuals are great.

I remember someone mentioning that this was done by a company outside of Sega, and that because of that there may be copyright issues that prevent it from being released overseas. x-x;;; No matter what the issue is, I wish they fix whatever it is/decide it's worth a shot.

#87884 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 30 January 2010 - 02:28 AM in Community Corner

*prods topic* I should seriously be giving an actual Sonic fan this honor, but... XD

http://blogs.sega.co...ct-needlemouse/

Short Character List is Short.

#84099 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 December 2009 - 03:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*utterly belated response* Well, although I had difficulty hearing what was being said/sung/rapped at times, that's probably because I'm a tad hard of hearing, especially with sound interference (i.e. music).

Awesomity awesome awesomesauce, guys! ^0^

And a digimon reference was the last thing I was expecting, even just in the blooper reel. XD GUILMON BREAD!!!

EDIT: And no, Jof, that is not just your ego talking. XD

And I'm gonna save the pokemon joke for after I've drawn some art DiGi might just smack me with an oversized mallet for. XDDD

#85355 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 03:18 AM in Planning and Advertising

Wait... Fish have hair? O_o Either way... lol

Not generally, but he does. XD *points at WLC's CapsText*

#84416 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 11:16 PM in Planning and Advertising

Alright, sent off the sample... at least I hope it made it. o-o;;;

..... Aaaand I forgot the personality blurb. XPPP *facepalm*

EDIT: *hits the back button and finds it all there* Phew! I'll get right on the personality! XD

#84256 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 04:51 PM in Planning and Advertising

Mackenzie: I CALL DIBS ON HIS CAPE! 8D *snatch*

Meggie: *facepalm* Well, there's something she's interested in (bothering maren in a fairly suicidal manner); count us in. XD

Bella: Does this mean I'm definatively part of the... ahem... festivities?

Meggie: *nodnod* Although if someone else wants to play you I won't stand in their way!

Bella: Oh joy... </sarcasm> *sips tea*

#84309 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 12:54 AM in Planning and Advertising

So, wait, you want Queen Bella as your Maren? Just doublechecking.

Edit: Checked myself. Right then! PM me whenever you got the time.

Ehm... I'm... sorry, but... PM what? XD *doesn't see it in the first post, but... hasn't read through the whole thread again* I must've missed something... XPP

#84378 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 04:56 PM in Planning and Advertising

Yeah, I'm personally betting Chamelan will be the absolute last one taken, if he's taken at all. But then maybe I'm biased because he's my least favorite maren (although feel free to dump him in my lap regardless provided he's not taken; it'll be interesting to figure him out).

And ohgodno. D: *keels over*

#84193 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 01:50 AM in Planning and Advertising

Ehh... oi... I dunno... I wanna participate in the general malarky but... history's taught me that I'm rather awkward in humor-oriented roleplay. XPPP I suppose I could let Mackenzie in on this like she's bouncing around the back of my head wanting me to, but I'm afraid once she realizes a certain someone's friend is too busy to let him come she'll get disinterested and leave, then I'll be left with naught but my awkward little self. XD

And... TRiPPY, what're you doing? Aren't you also too busy for this sorta thing (assuming you're still on for this crazy ride)? o.o Although I guess Wizeman won't be making too many appearances, so maybe you can get away with it. XD

EDIT: I'm also considering trying Queen Bella as the one sane Maren in the whole place (although she won't necessarily be helpful to any hapless Dreamers unless required to be).