Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Don't Forget NiGHTS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
616 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. IT IS IMPORTANT.

I want people to understand one thing when coming in to this topic. What i am trying to do is help NiGHTS and i need you all to trust me. Please, just trust me on this and i need you to join with me on this one.

I tell you right now, i would not be wasting everybodies time with this if i did not feel it was needed. You have my word, this will not be a wasted opportunity.

So, with this out of the way, let's get on with it.

NiGHTS' activity within SEGA concerns me and it stems loosely from Sonic & SEGA AllStars Racing. My outlook on NiGHTS is that i BELIEVE he is not in the game.

Why should this matter? -
Because the inclusion of NiGHTS is secondary to Sonic. He is a secondary mascot behind Sonic the Hedgehog and with all the current evidence shown to me i don't believe NiGHTS is in AllStars Racing. I don't think our fanbase should be treated in such a way as to have our favourite character not make the final line-up for whatever reason. We have not built this community up all these years only to have NiGHTS disregarded.

But DiGi, you're just over reacting. NiGHTS is expected -
No, we have become too comfortable with NiGHTS just being there and it could potentialy cost us this time.

So, if we've missed our chance, what's the point? -
Downloadable Content. DLC. I do believe that if we go to SEGA with a second wave of emails (note, i said SEGA and not Sumo Digital. Remember, SEGA are the bosses here) then not only do we continue to show support for NiGHTS but in the case that he is NOT in the final game of ASR we still are showing support to have him as DLC.

How do you know DLC is certain for this game? -
Greg Johnson, ToeJam & Earl creator has officially stated online that he has been talking with SEGA about getting ToeJam & Earl in as DLC, so DLC for this game is being discussed NOW! If NiGHTS is not in the main game then NOW is our only chance to show support for NiGHTS to have DLC. We can NOT do this at any other time.

But what about our previous emails that we sent to Sumo? -
Oh, i believe it done some good. I believe we were taken notice of. The only problem there is we were asking for NiGHTS to be included in the main game. With the current evidence making me believe NiGHTS is not in the main game our only chance now IS to ask for NiGHTS to be DLC. And we must act quickly because everything has deadlines, including this DLC talk.

It's a racing game. So what?
-
This could spiral from 'just a racing game' to no longer seeing him at all. If i am correct and NiGHTS is not in the main game then who knows why he was left out and further more this could lead to NiGHTS becoming inactive like so many other SEGA ip's out there.

So, that's the reasoning behind it all.

I would not be sitting here wasting all your time if i didn't feel this was a matter of urgency. I am not a man to act upon weak theories unless i have some form of proof and right now DLC has been mentioned, NiGHTS is no where to be seen, if DLC is being planned then this would be our only chance to make SEGA take notice and get NiGHTS in the game if he's not already in there.
And if NiGHTS is already in the game then all you've done is shown support for the character regardless.

Will you get in to trouble? No. Companies get petitions all the time and if anybody gets into trouble chances are it will be me. SEGA recently got hammered for the ToeJam & Earl thing. We have every single right to stand our ground for NiGHTS.

And once again, i really want you to understand that i would not be asking you all of this unless i felt it necessary. And i know this is necessary right now.

So, this is what we are going to do -

Second Wave of emails showing support for NiGHTS
You copy this piece of text -

"Hi. I'm from the NiGHTS fanbase.

We still have not seen anything of NiGHTS yet in Sonic & SEGA AllStars Racing.
I would love to see NiGHTS in this game. If he is not in the main game then can you please make him a DLC character?
Greg Johnson, creator of ToeJam & Earl, has recently stated that DLC might be planned for AllStars Racing so if NiGHTS is not in the game can you please make NiGHTS a DLC character. We would support it by buying NiGHTS DLC for this game.

Please let NiGHTS take part in AllStars Racing.
Don't Forget NiGHTS

yours sincerely
-
(your name)"
---

You can edit it around, make it sound more personal but it needs to keep this message intact. You need to tell SEGA if NiGHTS is missing from the game then you want DLC of him. Saying you'll purchase DLC will help further push the idea forward because at the end of the day they need to know if it will be worth making NiGHTS DLC in the first place.

You DO NOT send this email to Sumo Digital. Instead, you send it directly to Sonic Team & SEGA. Here's the email addresses to send to -

Here are some other email addresses that should be worth a shot -
danielL@soe.sega.co.uk
segapr@sega.com
sega@accesspr.com
sega.games@sau.sega.com

SEGA of Japan here is an important one--
https://sega.jp/cont...oft/input.shtml

The SEGA Japan address is a help desk and therefore all in Japanese. You'll have to translate it to fill out the forms and that might be a long process, but if anybody else is willing to go to this length then please link back to this website and state clearly in your message who you want this email to be directed to. I reccomend you mention Takashi Iizuka as the person you want this message to go to.[/b]

Further more, if anybody figures out how to send emails through that Japanese help desk then please provide us with details on how you filled out the form so we can follow your example and also use that service.

Sonic Team -
mail@sonicteam.com -(NOTE: this address seems to be bouncing everyones emails- if anyone knows a public general email address for SonicTeam (not personal emails) please email or PM me the address so I can remove this one. Let's concentrate on the PR's just now:

This is not a spam mission, you are to not spam them with the same email a hundred times. If you do that then i won't be held responsible for your actions. Just one email from you to as many of those addresses as you can will be enough.

And please, get anybody you know who cares for NiGHTS to take part in this. Make a noise elsewhere online too, get people to see it.

One last point of action would be to join up the official SEGA forum and talk about NiGHTS in there, in the AllStars Racing Forum here --> http://forums.sega.c...splay.php?f=263
It does get checked by SEGA and if they see enough noise going on in there then it always raises an eyebrow.

I will round things off here and finish up by saying one last time that i want you all to trust me with this. Not to trust me in the outcome of NiGHTS, that's up to SEGA, but trust me in that i would not waste your time fighting for something if it didn't matter.

Please show your support.

~Don't Forget NiGHTS~

---------------------------------
Also feel free to use these images as forum signatures elsewhere online to raise awareness.
Posted Image
Posted Image
link back to this website or topic if you can.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
I'm with you all the way here man. It's ridiculous how much the NiGHTS fans get brushed aside with SEGA. It's a really daft way things have turned out. Back when we didn't have a voice and connections and weren't known to SEGA, you were getting NiGHTS cameos out the wazoo. You couldn't look ten feet in a Sonic Team game without him turning up somewhere. The last time we seen him ? Superstars Tennis. And that was a game based around cameos.

So yeah, there's something going on at SEGA, after JoD, SEGA seem to think that no one cares about one of thier most loved franchises. We need to sort that out. We need to make ourselves heard.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i've emailed all the addresses once, bar the japanese one, and i left your message intact DiGi, hopefully this will be read

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I would also suggest, as I might have mentioned, starting a petition with that exact same message somewhere online. Make it so Sega can't look 3 pages into a google search of their name without coming across what is trying to be said. I will write my own personal emails to Sega this weekend, and will mention this on my podcast. As DiGi said, do not fall to the point of spamming: this needs to be clear, concise, and thought-out. The squeaky wheel either gets the grease or gets replaced: let's make sure NiGHTS gets the grease and not just completely brushed off. Good luck everyone.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*goes to do what a TRiPPY does best*

Guys spread this as far as you can.

very very FAR.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I agree with Jof. Why now are they so scarce on the cameos?
It's a great way of encouraging people to check out the original game from which the cameo comes, gets some interest going..
*pushpush, shoveshove*

Anyhow. Email sent.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I know what you mean. This happened with my dearest fanbase, and I won't let it happen to NiGHTS, too.

So I'm sending the e-mails.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Exactly right, we must harass Sega, not Sumo.

I am very concerned as to whether Sega will ever produce another complete NiGHTS game (preferably, PS360, Hedgehog Engine). Our best chance is to make as much noise as possible. I'd just hate to think that Sega may not be motivated to ever do another NiGHTS game due to the lackluster performance of JoD, which is more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT

Quoted for great justice.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

I'd just hate to think that Sega may not be motivated to ever do another NiGHTS game due to the lackluster performance of JoD, which is more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT.

"Hmm, so we didn't make enough money off a game that had stunted development time due to being ported from one system to another due to system hype, and had shoddy native controls that required an additional controller just to have it play properly and really showed how the developers had their ankles cut from right underneath them. What could this mean? OH! There's not more fans of NiGHTS! Guess we don't need to keep his IP alive. BRING IN BIG THE CAT! Everyone loves Big the Cat."

Probably the thought process of Sega. 11 years too late and not handled properly to say the least, they can't hold that against the fans.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I wasn't really paying attention to the forums for the Sumo Digital rally (at least I don't remember being) but... um... yeah... I'm here now and though my one voice is not much, I pray it contributes to this cause, because I really can see NiGHTS being let go of due to the flop of JoD if those higher-ups in Sega are blaming this on his 'lack of popularity' rather than a management error on their part (pardon my beating on that dead horse again, but it really is stupid).

Quick question, though; should we use our true names or merely our forum name/alias?

EDIT: Sent the email anyway (with my true name for any added weight that may garner), but left the text unaltered due to the simmering feeling of rage that makes me want to barbecue the PRs with flame. XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Email sent to Sonic Team.

What me wrote:

"Hello. I am a dedicated NiGHTS fan, one of over a thousand who would very much like to see NiGHTS as a playable character in the upcoming game "Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing". At this time SEGa has still not revealed him to be in the game, so we are all becoming a bit concerned. If he is not to be included in the main game I, no we, would definitely purchase him as a downloadable character, as well as Reala, and even Jackle would be a great addition all NiGHTS fans would love to see. We still love NiGHTS very much, and would also very much love for Sonic Team to continue to produce NiGHTS games in the future.

Thank you so much for your time, and producing some of my favorite video games of all time."

Whoops.. made a little typo there.. eh. whatever.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

which is more than partially THEIR OWN FAULT.

And in that vein of thought, anyone else up for doing another email campaign to prevent this from happening to any other title that Sega produces, even if said blunder has rendered NiGHTS beyond salvaging?

Although I certainly hope the parties responsible learned from their mistake, the evidence pointing towards NiGHTS not being a part of this game indicates otherwise.

EDIT: Not to say I think NiGHTS is beyond saving (I certainly hope they try again!), but this blow is pretty serious.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Quick question, though; should we use our true names or merely our forum name/alias?

Either, it's entirely up to you.

As for everybody else, i want to thank you for stepping in. I encourage as many people as possible to do this.

I also want to say that we may not be given the same kindness that Sumo gave us by contacting us back. Who knows what will happen now.

I have not eaten today, i've been trying to prepare for this. I too have sent my emails out and hoping that they hit a target. Now i have to get offline but i hope people still jump onboard this campaign. I trust you all will do the right thing.

I'll check back in tomorrow morning to see how things are going.

Thank you. All of you.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I decided to use my true name for added weight, but I hope the answer helps anyone else that may be unsure. ^^

And if we do hear back, I'm thinking it'll probably be through ArchangelUK. *being stater of the obvious*

And GO EAT FOODS, RABBIT! XD

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
I sent my support!
Because.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
E-mail sent, I hope these actually get through, but for now, I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. :)

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
All mails sent! I would do more, but I really have no social standing anywhere digital or real-life.

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, nerdy things in general...
I've put through my emails. Come on guys, if you care about NiGHTS being in the game, send off those emails!

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
Personalized my email a bit. Yay for being an English major!

Hi. I'm Kamui, from the NiGHTS fanbase.

I'm writing today because we still have not seen anything of NiGHTS yet in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing. I would love to see NiGHTS in this game. He and Sonic are the main reasons I have very high interest in this game. I'm not one of those Sonic/SEGA fans who feels the need to complain about EVERYTHING that comes from the company. I honestly love the new games and I find no need to complain. Sadly, NiGHTS is something I feel the need to raise my voice about once in a while.And his disappearance from All-Stars Racing compels me to do so. If he is not in the main game then can you please make him a DLC character?

Greg Johnson, creator of ToeJam & Earl, has recently stated that DLC might be planned for All-Stars Racing so if NiGHTS is not in the game, maybe you can make NiGHTS a DLC character. We would all support it by buying NiGHTS DLC for this game.

Please let NiGHTS take part in All-Stars Racing. I feel he is as popular of a mascot as Sonic is.

So please, don't forget NiGHTS.

Yours sincerely
-
Kellie Davidson

Just yesterday, I was talking to my English class about my love for SEGA, Sonic and NiGHTS and how I would love to get a job there. I was bombared with questions about NiGHTS and SEGA. I hope I convinced them to look up more info on NiGHTS. X3

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

I've put through my emails. Come on guys, if you care about NiGHTS being in the game, send off those emails!

Thank you all for your support, it means alot to us as a fanbase.
I'd just like to stress, this is not just about All Stars. If NiGHTS isn't in this game, then what chances do we ever have of him being seen again? This is a celebration of all things SEGA, a chance for every character to appear or make a cameo, known and unknown. If NiGHTS can't be in this game of all games, then don't hope to see him in a game ever again.

This is about NiGHTS as a franchise. We are at a crutual stage in losing him forever. What we do now could be the deciding factor.

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
Sorry but i think there is a NiGHTS fan in my other forum but she might not understand.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
I fired off an email to SEGA, now working on the secondary emails...
I've also linked to this topic on my forum to draw more attention to it.

Guest_iheartnights_*

Guest_iheartnights_*
  • Guests
wooo im in the spirit now! sent the email out as soon as i read this! as a huge NiGHTS superfan i just wana say THANKS EVERYONE!! yall made my day :lol:

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, nerdy things in general...
You're welcome Jof. Oops, I was going to put in that this not only counts for All-Stars Racing, but I forgot. Imagine if NiGHTS isn't in the main game, and we never put through these emails? NiGHTS could be lost forever, so now is the time to let SEGA know that NiGHTS does still have a large, active fanbase that truly cares about the future of NiGHTS. So please SEGA. Give NiGHTS a chance, because we still care. If we didn't we wouldn't be sending you these emails. Please guys. Get everyone you know who is a NiGHTS fan to pass on these emails so SEGA doesn't decide to draw the curtains!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Sent off my e-mails. The more I think about it, the more the game appeals to me. I've seen some footage and it look great.

Don't let NiGHTS die! Never surrender, never give up!

Edit: Blah. Brain's nearly broken. It's not just the game, it's keeping an important character from becoming swept away.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
*ties headband*
FAITO!!!

(email sent)

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Emails sent!

I really hope we can get NiGHTS (and possible Reala?) in ASR. I mean, I don't see why NiGHTS wouldn't be a SEGA All-Star! (Which I stated in the email!)

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
Posted something up in the gaming forums over at Gaia Online.

Here is the link! :NiD.com wants NiGHTS in ASR!!!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Just sent an e-mail. *nodnod*

Also, I'll be putting this up on my DA in some hopes that we'll get another e-mail or two, and I'll see what I can do in my other internet places.

I agree- we're losing attention from Sega, something we've worked hard for.

I hope that this is effective! For NiGHTS!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I've sent all the mails but the Japanese one. I'm gonna work on a way to do that. I'll also put a link to this topic on the guild for NiGHTS that exists on Gaia. Also, I'm spreading this all over gamefaqs and gamespot.

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, anime
I've sent off my emails, fingers crossed.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I totally support this.

At the same time, why are you so sure that NiGHTS won't be included? I don't mean come across as rude, but it seems like it's to early to be totally sure.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

I totally support this.

At the same time, why are you so sure that NiGHTS won't be included? I don't mean come across as rude, but it seems like it's to early to be totally sure.

I'd say that, if you want to get down to bottom-level, we're simply voicing our concerns that NiGHTS hasn't been announced. Sega chose this progressive-reveal campaign so, obviously, they should have known that for some fans, getting close to the release date is going to cause concern. The ToeJamandEarl deal only furthers suspicions, so we're simply voicing what we want before it's too late. If they already have NiGHTS in the game, then they have nothing to worry about and we'll still feel like we did something. If not, then there's a chance to still have him added as DLC since it seems like Sumo's bit is wrapping up and Sega is only considering DLC additional content. Also, the push for NiGHTS may tip Sega off that the fans won't settle to be quiet. :lol:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Heh heh heh.
I'm dishin' a rhyme for our favorite purple jester
Then I'll sing it out to promote the message to pester
Youtube won't know what hit 'em down right
We'll show that NiGHTS fans won't give up the fight
To backup the Maren that we so cherish
So don't let him die; don't let our NiGHTS perish

....Word. Going to be a little rhyme though. Kinda almost done. (Thanks to "The Mad Mantle Night Club" for the rhyming mood.)

Edit: Almost done writing anyway. Singing's a whole different matter.

smx

smx

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
You guys do realize that Reala was leaked right? at leat the game has some reprsentation.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

You guys do realize that Reala was leaked right? at leat the game has some reprsentation.

Would you happen to have a link? I'm trying to find something but...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I think they're refering to the jokes made at Summer of Sonic. To my knowledge, Reala was not leaked anywhere.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things

I think they're refering to the jokes made at Summer of Sonic. To my knowledge, Reala was not leaked anywhere.

Well there's the list Jof posted from 4chan that is pretty definitely fake that has Reala on it?

I posted this at the Panzer Dragoon forums. It's a pretty tiny community but after listening to the podcast I'm thinking every email will help.

Xeriea

Xeriea

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:[adult swim], advent children, aeris, aeris/zero, angeal, angel, angel season 1-3, anime, anthroart, anti-bush, anti-otaku, anti-racism, aqua teen hunger force, avatar the last airbender, axel, axl, axl low, axl/anji, axllow is the sex, ayumi hamasaki, buck-tick, capcom, charmed, clerks, cloud, crack pairings, crisis core, crush 40, dante, darkstalkers, devil may cry, dogma, doujinshi, drawing, edward, evil tv, eyeshine, fatal fury, ff7, full blown rose, full metal alchemist, furcadia, gaia online, gaiaonline, giro=hero of time, guilty gear, guy, hellboy, imvu, incubus, japan, japanese folklore, jay, johnny, johnny yong bosch, jpop, jrock, kill hannah, kingdom hearts, kpop, kuromi, ky kiske, kyle herbert, lady, larxene, legend of zelda, lexaus, link/midna, luke fon fabre, luxord, majoras mask, manga, manga bullet, marluxia, megaman, megaman x, midna, minish cap, neku, nights into dreams,NiGHTS, omnom noming things, reading, Reala,riku, rockman, rockman x, rockman zero, rockman zx, roleplaying, roxas, saiyuki, sanrio, sephiroth, silent bob, skillet, smash brothers, sonic the hedgehog, sora, south park, squaresoft, sweeney todd, t.m revolution, tales of abyss, tales of phantasia, tales of series, tales of symphonia, tales of the abyss, tear grants, teen titans, terry bogard, terry/tifa, the exies, the maxx, the protomen, tokyo majin, twewy, twilight princess, utada hikaru, vergil, vexen, video editing, video game music, videogames, vincent, voice acting, w.i.t.c.h, watermelon bubblegum, web design, wii, winxclub, working designs, writing, x, xemnas, xigbar, xion, yaoi, zero, zero/cloud, zero/x, zexion
Well I have personalized the message, but I am unsure if I should send it seeing as it seems kinda forward..I guess is the word I am looking for:

Greetings Sega Associates,

My name is Xeriea and I am from the NiGHTS fanbase. Over the years I have played all of the games, and was ecstatic when I had purchased Journey into Dreams . However, since then I have not seen hide nor hair of NiGHTS or anything affiliated with the series. I understand Sonic is important, but there are other creations from your company that make it as successful as it is today. So it would mean the world to me if I get to see NiGHTS in Sonic & SEGA AllStars Racing. He is a mascot after all, and has benefited the company. So it would only make sense as to include him in this game.

If he is not in the main game then can you please make him a DLC character? Greg Johnson, creator of ToeJam & Earl, has recently stated that DLC might be planned for AllStars Racing so if NiGHTS is not in the game, could you please make NiGHTS a DLC character. I would support it by buying NiGHTS DLC for this game.

Please let NiGHTS take part in AllStars Racing. I would hate to see this series die.

yours sincerely

-
Aeries Brittany Teska

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users