Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rhapsody's Content

There have been 121 items by Rhapsody (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45376 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Rhapsody on 30 March 2008 - 09:55 PM in Community Corner

DiGi Valentine's "Chardonnay Bounce". I can't resist dancing to this song!

#35514 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Rhapsody on 14 January 2008 - 02:31 AM in Community Corner

I'm listening to "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance.

#44282 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by Rhapsody on 20 March 2008 - 12:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala: Shut up, Wizeman!

NiGHTS: Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr... You destroyed the only copy of BabeSwoon 2.0! It was the last remaining patch! (Paper Mario reference)

I got nothing...

#48201 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by Rhapsody on 20 April 2008 - 11:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*NiGHTS is flying in the dream gate when suddenly*
Owl: FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!
NiGHTS: O_O
The next day...
*NiGHTS is getting out of bed when suddenly*
Helen: HURRY WE GOTTA FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!
*Helen turns around*
Helen: WOAH! WHERE'D THAT GREEN LAZER COME FROM?!
The NEXT day...
*NiGHTS is hiding under a rock, then the rock is flipped over*
Will: IT'S MARIO TIMEEEEE!

#54326 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by Rhapsody on 13 June 2008 - 10:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Will: Gee, it sure is boring around here!

Owl: Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Will: I just wonder what Wizeman's up to!

*shot*

#58928 Three word story

Posted by Rhapsody on 31 July 2008 - 01:01 AM in Community Corner

Then suddenly, Clawz

#42684 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Rhapsody on 01 March 2008 - 04:08 AM in Dream Discussion

My first encounter with NiGHTS was not very pleasant:

I had this dream where I was walking around spring valley when a random portal showed up out of nowhere. I decided to walk into it to see where it leads. All of a sudden, I hear a voice and turn around to see that it is NiGHTS. He said "Don't go in there! Jackle and Reala are waiting on the other side and they want to kill you!" I, for some reason, ignored him and walked right on through. My dream then turned lucid. Jackle and Reala were in fact waiting for me on the other side. So I did what any female NiGHTS fan would do and hugged them. They looked kind of startled. After that, I was dragged (literally) off by some friends of mine to participate in the national Hide - and - go seek competition. After minutes of running around, I was chased into a sort of decapitated house that was burning down. It had no roof. I hid again behind a burning table, before being attacked by a huge knight. I started running away, and looked back once. The deadly knight took off his helmet to reveal he was NiGHTS, purple hat and everything.

Ever since then, if I see NiGHTS he's always glaring at me (very scary :() , but Jackle and Reala smile or wave hi.

...?

#45904 NiGHTS Online (pending title)

Posted by Rhapsody on 03 April 2008 - 06:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

This sounds like an awesome idea! Too bad I won't be able to play, though, my dad is anti everything that's not a mac. :) Anyways, maybe an idea would be to have the dreamers and marens (not to mention owls) from both games become NPC's (non - playable characters) to give your character the JoD missions.

#47934 NiD.Com meetup

Posted by Rhapsody on 19 April 2008 - 02:29 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

How does Panama City, Florida sound? Ever since the city tore down the Miracle Strip (a line of amusement parks that paralleled the beach) it hasn't been as good, but there's still the beach. Or maybe Miami would sound nice, just don't plan the trip during the summer or you'll burn to a crisp.

Where ever it may be, I hope it's close. My parents said they would come with me if the event's close, so that they could meet these "invisible" people I talk to. They don't think anyone in this community exists.

#46149 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by Rhapsody on 05 April 2008 - 09:25 PM in Cosplay Zone

My guess: Cosplays as Donbalon and Puffy? Sequins would help making costumes like those.

...I guess...

#35527 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Rhapsody on 14 January 2008 - 03:51 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The worst thing that could happen?:

If Reala renounced his affiliation with Wizeman and married Nights. They have a child who then becomes the new star of Nights 3.

EDIT: For those of you who might have read my earlier version of this post, I went a little too off topic and ranted about Nights 3. I now realize that this is a JoD topic. I decided that I couldn't sleep without apologizing and erasing that part of the post. I'm sorry. :(

#51400 Pokemon Platinum =O

Posted by Rhapsody on 19 May 2008 - 12:36 AM in Community Corner

On that note, anyone heading to the Darkrai event in the US at the end of the month?

YESH! thank you for reminding me!

#63625 Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Posted by Rhapsody on 11 October 2008 - 02:12 AM in Community Corner

Just today, I started a second file below my first one on Sonic Chronicles to backtrack and pick up some info, but when I saved the second file, it erased over my first! A month of dedicated playing, gone. And I was almost done with the game, too! Has anybody else had this particular glitch? Or in that case, any other glitches with this game?

#41097 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Rhapsody on 12 February 2008 - 01:03 PM in Dream Discussion

Hmm. I've never thought about this before.

My personal dreamscape usually consists of old houses I've lived in before, and a beach (or someplace near water). I'll occasionally find myself on the outskirts Macon, Georgia (lots of trees and red clay), or Times square in New York City. Oh, and it's always raining lightly in most of my dreams, just how I like it.

#51634 If Jackle was in JOD, How would you picture his voice?

Posted by Rhapsody on 21 May 2008 - 12:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I personally think that he would sound like Mumble from Happy Feet. And when he laughed, he would sound like Mumble when he sings.

#58075 Nintendo Power reveals Sonic & The Black Knight

Posted by Rhapsody on 22 July 2008 - 03:00 AM in Community Corner

Well.... I honestly cringed when I saw this topic, but i'll give it a shot. I might buy the game after I buy Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles: Brotherhood of Darkness. I think that the only reason why people have been giving Sonic a hard time is because video games are becoming less of a fun thing to do when you're off and more of a "must have everything that defines current gaming and competition or else it sucks" (good graphics, deep storyline, wi - fi, etc.). Whatever happened to after school arcades? You know, fun video games after a long day of school? I just hope the title changes...

#42685 Any Musicians in the House?

Posted by Rhapsody on 01 March 2008 - 04:11 AM in Community Corner

I've been playing the Flute for four years now.

#34381 Encountering Reala...

Posted by Rhapsody on 06 January 2008 - 01:12 AM in Dream Discussion

I've met Reala three times:

1st time)He just sorta smiled at me and laughed, then I woke up.

2nd time)Jackle zapped him into a baby and I had to take care of him for a short while.

3rd time)He tried to kill me, so I just hugged him and he looked stunned.

#57676 "Pit of Creepy" Topic

Posted by Rhapsody on 17 July 2008 - 03:24 AM in Community Corner

The Tails doll will always be creepy to me. I keep the Tails doll I own locked up at night in a well sealed closet.

Oh and the scariest thing of all: SONIC LAUGHING. Seriously. Sonic Laughing

#51633 Bugs

Posted by Rhapsody on 21 May 2008 - 12:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Dream won't let me have more than 10 pians or nightmaren in my garden at a time. :) If I add more than 10, all of them die off within the expanse of two garden visits.

#53414 The Archie Sonic comic

Posted by Rhapsody on 06 June 2008 - 04:29 PM in Community Corner

I only have a couple of sonic comics, but I love to read them. My favorite series was the knuckles the echidna miniseries (particularly issues 12 - 16), and my first issue was issue 154 (forgot the title, but it was the one before 'Sonic the hedgehog... alone'). I got into the series through my comic - book club and Mike Pellerito's hilarious shameless plugs and Off - panels.

But anyways, I would have to agree that Ken Penders kinda messed up the comic. I figured out why my 9 year old brother drew in, ripped up and chewed on issue 154 - it was horribly written, and I just realized that in the comic, Sonic had a crush on Mina Mongoose, then became Fiona Fox's boyfriend, then realized that he couldn't live without Princess Sally. Too many plot changes within the space of three issues. :blink:

#46876 What NiGHTS character do you hate? O.o

Posted by Rhapsody on 12 April 2008 - 01:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I. HATE. GILLWING.

I have never gotten through one fight with out getting hit a bazillion times!

(now that may just be me sucking royally, but... you know.)

#46878 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Rhapsody on 12 April 2008 - 01:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Everyone seems to have an in - depth opinion on the other JoD characters, but so far I haven't heard anything about Octopaw! So here's some questions for you to answer:

1. What was your first impression of Octopaw?

2. Do you, or do you not like Octopaw?

3. Have you ever had a dreams about Octopaw?

4. What would you do if the next NiGHTS game was completely dedicated to "unraveling the mystery of Octopaw?"

5. Do you believe that Octopaw are closer to marens or pians, or are they a seperate creature?

6. What is one question you'd like to ask Octopaw?

7. Give me one random Octopaw - related thought.

You don't have to answer all of them, just pick out the ones you like. And yes, I am obsessed with Octopaw.

#58492 Fave Sonic Character

Posted by Rhapsody on 25 July 2008 - 04:57 PM in Community Corner

I'd have to say that my favorite sonic characters are Shadow and Silver, mostly because of a certain user on Youtube. His clever animations make Shadow seem like a jerk with common sense, and Silver like a total idiot (which is what i've always seen them as). My other favorites include Eggman and Knuckles.

#47935 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Rhapsody on 19 April 2008 - 02:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Everyone keeps dumping on the Shadow the Hedgehog game.... Man.... I liked that game. You could just run around shooting everything in sight and get points for it. Muahahahaha.

Yep, shadow the hedgehog was fun. The only thing that bothered me was the sloppy controls.

Oooh! crazy animation/game idea: Octopaw the Squid: Finally, Octopaw's getting revenge on NiGHTS for chasing him all the time! Inspired by Shadow the Hedgehog!