Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Personal Dreamscapes

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet but, from what we know of the NiGHTS game, Spring Valley was Claris' personal dreamscape, and Splash Garden was Elliot's. My question is, has anyone seen (or think they saw) they're own personal dreamscape?

I think I saw mine X3. Last week during Yoga class we went into meditation with a tape playing. Eventually I dazed off and I saw myself sitting in a lush green enviroment. Not like a forest, more like an overgrown maze garden. With plants intertwined and hanging off of arches and columns and such.

Now at first I thought this is a result of my meditating/daydreaming XD. But I've seen the place before in a dream, so my second thought was, maybe this is my dreamscape.

Any one else? ^.^

Nara

Nara

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hm.... well, there is one place I've seen and visited more than once in my dreams. I believe that place could possibly be my dreamscape, although I haven't been there in over 2 years... it saddens me. ; ;

It too was a lush green place, only it had huge rolling mountains and valleys covered in tall grass that looked like an ocean when the wind was blowing, filled with what *looked* like purple heather and large stones and boulders. The sky was blue with huge white clouds and a bright sun. I could hear birds singing in the forest that laid at the edge of the wide open mountainous area, which is were I would enter from. Was the most beautiful place I've *ever* seen. The colors were so bright and rich, and I just felt calm and happy there.

Here's an actual pic I did at the time, though it still fails to capture the true beauty... http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blueskiesty9.jpg

Also... I remember hearing a flute being played from somewhere one time. I walked around for a while before coming to a large hill, were a single tree stood at the top. That's were the music was coming from, but I never got a good look at who or what was playing it under that tree. XD Which is a pity... if I *had* seen, and it had been NiGHTS... that'd be some crazy stuff because 2 years ago, I NEVER saw anything NiGHTS related and knew nothing about the game. All I can remember is seeing a flute being held by white-looking hands. That's it... I woke up before I could see anymore.

That's going to *really* bug me now. 8|

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)

Hm.... well, there is one place I've seen and visited more than once in my dreams. I believe that place could possibly be my dreamscape, although I haven't been there in over 2 years... it saddens me. ; ;

It too was a lush green place, only it had huge rolling mountains and valleys covered in tall grass that looked like an ocean when the wind was blowing, filled with what *looked* like purple heather and large stones and boulders. The sky was blue with huge white clouds and a bright sun. I could hear birds singing in the forest that laid at the edge of the wide open mountainous area, which is were I would enter from. Was the most beautiful place I've *ever* seen. The colors were so bright and rich, and I just felt calm and happy there.

Here's an actual pic I did at the time, though it still fails to capture the true beauty... http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blueskiesty9.jpg

Also... I remember hearing a flute being played from somewhere one time. I walked around for a while before coming to a large hill, were a single tree stood at the top. That's were the music was coming from, but I never got a good look at who or what was playing it under that tree. XD Which is a pity... if I *had* seen, and it had been NiGHTS... that'd be some crazy stuff because 2 years ago, I NEVER saw anything NiGHTS related and knew nothing about the game. All I can remember is seeing a flute being held by white-looking hands. That's it... I woke up before I could see anymore.

That's going to *really* bug me now. 8|

Oh wow that pic is beautiful! I wish I could draw scenery like that ^^; That way I can show how my dreamscape looks like, but that dream you had with yours sounds very interesting, and it would be pretty freaky if it was NiGHTS in your dream before you even knew what it was XD. He's forever playing that inviso-flute of his so, you never know X3

I think I'll make an attempt at my dreamscape O.o, it's gonna be rough tho ^^; it was pretty "busy" looking, there was greenery and flowers everywhere. it looked more like it was overgrown on top of man-made objects like a maze or old buildings. Cause the shapes around me were rather flat and square-ish like walls, then there was an archway that was completely covered in vines and flowers so you couldn't see the arch itself.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
My dreamscape is usually a city, forest, or plain of some sort. Most commonly a place I have visited or want to vist.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Surprisingly many of my dreams takes place by or inside my house. Of course, how it looks keeps changing but the general form is always the same.

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
I have a few places that I've visited a couple of times...I don't think any of them is 'my' dreamscape though...

One I really liked and used to visit often looked like somebody's back garden and it was really beautiful. It had this enormous old weeping willow near the back of the garden that I would sit under and there was a pond and just loads of pretty plants ^^ I love that place!

Then I've had weirder ones like one looked like I was inside a huge tree or bush and there was a spiral staircase that went all the way to the top and it had like grown together from the twigs. And at the top of the staircase there was like a balkony that wen all around the top and you were right under the sky but you couldn't see it properly because there were leaves and branches in the way. The weird thing was there were old computers and wires and telephones all intertwined in the branches that were glowing in teal. That was a really strange cool place I'll have to draw it sometime!

And the one place I seem to visit most often in my dreams is a public loo were all the doors are missing D:

Angela-Marina

Angela-Marina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
I don't think I've found a specific 'Dreamscape' per se. Although I do have a lot of dreams which are set in a bizarre city that's a composite of several different towns/cities I've been to in my life, but it's always changing, so who knows?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
This wierd desert with sloping hills, a huge lake, and a shack right in the middle. I did an oekaki of it, I'll put it in my art topic if anyone else ever posts in it.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I go to varied dreamscapes, some are utter paradises and some aren't. But the one I've been to the most is one I call Cloudy Carnival. As you may guess from the name, it's a carnival ground that always has cloudy, overcast skies, but no rain. Sometimes there's huge crouds and sometimes there's not. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that it is located somewhere in Dream-Brasil, due to having ridden a bus from Dream Sao Paulo there the first time I went. I go there partially just to hang out, and to find this boy I met there several years ago..>.> XD

Oh Kat, when you mentioned meditation you reminded me of another dreamscape I went to while falling asleep during a yoga class. XD It was a recreation of a beach I went to in Brasil..except cloudy. Yes, I know. '2muchBrasilandcloudsftW!' you say. I bet these two dreamscapes are like, right next to each other or something..and say something about my state of mind. XD You guys can figure it out if you want, I'm too hungry right now.>.>

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I find it interesting that alot of us dream in trees and forests and stuff :D I think they had the right idea with the dreamscapes in NiGHTS XD. Mystic Forest pretty much covers most of these bases LoL

@Mystic cookie: Oooh that sounds weird and cool at the same time. Nature and Technology..

@Sierra: LoL there's nothing wrong with dreaming in Brazil XD it's all good, and meditation dreams ftw! LoL

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
I have lotsa dreamscapes ^^. After I had been really paying attention to my dreams I realized I had these kinds of dreamscapes:

City scape
several School scapes
Suburbs scape
Water (where ever, I dont see this one as often anymore)
Nature scapes

Usually my City scape reminds me of some streets in New York and the sun always has a bit of a midday golden hue to it (this is usually where some of my odd dreams happen, don't see this one as often anymore)

The School scape continues to change. Sometimes its a combo of my schools, one school slightly changed or a different school I've never been before entirely. These I see the most.

The Suburbs scape looks like the suburbs near where i live except more green and the grassy hills are really big and the road hills are longer and curve more. This one has more of an evening golden hue. I only visit this scape every once in a while

The water scape is usually me falling into water and drifting, maybe hearing some voices of others above the water occassionally. I havent had a dream like this in years.

Nature scapes just look like the other scapes with more vegetation in them, flowers the size of skyscrapers or the scape is basically some unknown place where I find a new type of flower (this only happened once XD)

So sort of my scapes are just basically revamped versions of what I see in real life (as all scapes usually are I think XD) but they all rock :3 lol

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I'm still fascinated how dreamscapes vary from person to person... but seems like the lot of us do come down to a similar structure, what with the tree-dappled environments. Kinda makes me wonder if the idea that there is some sort of Nightopia.. but worked into a network as a forum works.. (one main topic, but people create their own topics to dream in... suppose this is best continued in that thread :) )

Usually, my dreams take me to what seems to be a new place most of the time... rarely do I ever dream in the 'same' places as before - unless I concentrate on it before I fall asleep. I found what I consider to be my personal dreamscape in a recent series of dreams that followed the same landscape, and I was somewhat able to explore and find that they were connected to the first dream in the 'scape that I had. It's in my Dream Diary if anyone's curious (I don't feel like reposting it.. but still need to draw it at some point).

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
I have three places that I've visited several times. Two of them are located in Dream!Stockholm, and the last in Dream!Tumba. (Osa, it's right above the real estate office by the busses.)

The first one is a small dock, where the sun is always setting. It's sort of small and made out of concrete, and there are never any boats there. It's located at the end of a small alley, connected to the rest of the city.

The second place is a long street with cobblestones, going down a hill with tall old buildings on either side. There's a small store located in the basement of one of the houses at the bottom of the hill. I've been in there several times, and they always sell really cheap, weird things. Bits and pieces that you might get in a "Win every time~!" lottery.

The last place I haven't seen in a long time, but I was there all the time a couple of years ago. It's a bookstore located on top of a real estate office (that actually exist). You walk up a large white wooden staircase, and enter this white room PACKED with manga, western comics, artbooks, comic magazines... a lot of them are really rare in Sweden, and you could spend hours there just browsing the shelfs.
The last time I was there it had changed into a huge warehouse completly in dark oak. Huuuugeee bookshelves everywhere, and a funky looking elevator. I've never bought anything there, but I remember picking up "ElfQuest" once. O___o

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
The only reoccurring dreamscape I've ever had I've had since I was a kid and it is some kind of crazy antarctic place. I don't have it every night or anything, either, but sometimes I'll realize when I'm dreaming a new dream that its taking place there. I first saw that place when I was around ten.

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Not sure if this would completely qualify as a dreamscape, but here goes.

About 90% of my dreams, in one way or another, a doorway would appear. It could be in the middle of a feild or a busy street, or anywhere else, and I open it. It's a really dark cave, except in the middle is like a heavenly light. All around this cave are demons I had to fight, or still fighting, and each one represents a hard time I had in my life. Some of these demons are really weak because I haven't had to deal with them for some time, while a few others are nothing but dust. But the few that still haunt me in real life, man are they pissed. Especially the one of my mom commiting the act of making me stay inside like a caged animal.

Now the heavenly light in the middle of the room, it's actually quite interesting. Until I actually step into this light, I take the shape of my waking self, nothing different whatsoever. But once I step in the middle, my body changes quite a bit. My left arm is replaced with a prosthetic one with a type of weapon I made up years ago. My glasses vanish and I can see perfectly. My clothes also change, but it also depends.

After I wake up, sometimes I wonder if that location is actually locked deep in my mind and can only be released when I sleep.

Ninja Liz-chan

Ninja Liz-chan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Videogames, Science fiction, cartoons, manga, art, music and writting.
I don't know if I have one set dream scape. Almost every dream I have is different. The only few I have that are the same have about 3 distinct areas. Maybe there all conected...but it would mean the area is really big. The main part is a feild that seems to go on forever with constant snow falling everything There's a castle in the middle with hudge stain glass windows and stare cases that go everywhere. The othere 'secotions' are a mountain range, but it's not snowing there. Just sunny. And it's got a lot of hills, which is quite different from the flat ice place. Also once in a while a see this small Japanese style gaurden that you can see the mountains off in a distance. So It is a possiblily that they are conected...but it would mean that it's a reallly really big dream scape. heh.

Puchinri

Puchinri

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Manga/anime. And some comics.<br />Purikura and some photography.<br />Music.<br />Video games.<br />Collecting. [Cute things in particular]<br />Writing letters, stories and drawing.<br />General chit-chat.
I don't think I have, though I wish I could. Most are outside usually though or have a lot of nature. I think I'm going to have to make a dream diary and look into it. :P;

The CLoudy Carnival sounds cool. Kind of like something that seems like it needs to be in NiGHTS though. But maybe it's the whole jester thing?

Lavos

Lavos

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
There is one dreamscape that I've visited a few times, all while lucid.

It looks like the street I live on, except the road is replaced with a dark, frozen river, and the street is lined with sakura trees.

It looks really neat. :P

Silvia Callisto

Silvia Callisto

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location:I don't know, but it sure looks like hell froze over.
Hm...if anything, most of the dreams that I remember having take place in some sort of urban place (one of them I called Seattle Skyline because it had this huge tower and it vaguely reminded me of Seattle). The only actual non-urban and nature-like place that I've ever seen was in a dream that I had a few weeks ago that sparked a story. Big white castle and then this place that I called the 'Green Gullies' because I couldn't think of anything else to name it.

Aeonic Butterfly

Aeonic Butterfly

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I think mine would be any place in nature. I would love to be submersed in crystline waters r find myself relaxing and playing in any light forests, maybe even flying in the air or digging through a cave. I love nature and I love to explore, maybe I can try forboth in my dreams.

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^
The only dreamscape I've ever been to was a place called "Gundara" and it was pretty cool, like a whole land with people, towns, and a castle. I lived in a vey large house that had a lot of secret passages. When I say a lot I mean A LOT! like, if I were to fall through this hole in my dream bed room, I would appear in this giant ice cavern with giant slopes like water slides. And they would always criss-cross and go into each-other (the exit usually being me falling out of a hole into my pool).

But it was a really great place. I even had one dream where I saw the map to the entire land, it was very Lord of The Rings-esque, but the only problem is is that I have zero artistic talent :P

Oh well, at least everyone else has really great dreamscapes as well.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Mine's relatively empty, but peaceful. I've not visited it in ages, but my lovely dreamscape is special to me. It's where I met my dream spirit guy Katun (who I used to mistake for NiGHTS when I first joined the community, but I realised later that he's completely different). Lovely oak/pine/birch trees and rivers and redrock mountains. Stars and sunlight at the same time. http://www.storm-artists.net/view/4419/

Other than my dreamscape, Soul's Dawn, my dreams move around.

Everyone else's dreamscapes sound beautiful too.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I don't have a particular dreamscape. Mine are rather varied for one setting, but I do see repetive setting themes. Forests are one, especially when it's difficult to exit the forest. Basements, though more common during my childhood, basic evil or ruined settings pop up a lot. Oceans, unfortunately, as that's always a treacherous and unpredictable dreamscape. My favorite one is a library that has access to all realms and all things. If I could keep one and repeat it more often, it would be that one.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I just happened to have came across my dream area during a false awakening. My dreamscape resembles a strange cross between a theater (movie theater or the one for plays, depends) and an arcade, which I believe explains my lack of first person dreams and over-abundance of third and non-participating dreams.

I haven't figured out a name for it yet...

Aeonic Butterfly

Aeonic Butterfly

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I remember the name of my dreamscape is Eien Ni, which is Japense for Eternally, I wonder if its some odd coincidence? Whether it is or isn't, its a gorgeous name. I remember, one of my favorite places in the dream is a gigantic cathedral. I mean its so big you can't see the ceiling unless you climb the bell tower, and you can't see the walls if you were in the center or the far side of each room, its so big I think its about a mile long and half a mile high, and there's a gigantic tree reaching to the top of the building with lots of green and its so gorgeous. The cathedral has scant lights, but a stained glass behind the tip of the tree, big enough to give low light to the building, they're blue orbs floating in the air, about the size of Navi or Tatl, and three big orbs orange in the tree. Along the sides are books, lots of books, and in them I can usually find answers to all the questions I look for, I can study them there, and yes, I also meet a friend of mine who will dreamwalk to me if I ask him to, so we can talk there. Surrounding it, the sky is frozen on an eternal sunset and moonrise, with stars shining through, but the sky colored to match both indigo and the pastel colors of dusk. And there are eternal fields around it, and from the bell tower you can ring the bell and see the oceans to the side of you, and a forest in one direction.

I go there a lot, so I remember a lot of it, and from there I can access anywhere I want. Its so quiet, it gets eerie, but I can learn all I want and explore. I love it.

Alanora

Alanora

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Getting into trouble, music, games, more music, being lazy, hanging out with friends, drawing, collecting NiGHTS drawings, poking people with pointy sticks for the fun of it
Ooh, dreamscapes! I have one, a big place. Very varied, and the various place in it tend to shift and move around from time to time. Or they'll alter for a particular dream.

The main part of it seems to revolve around a rather dark and grey (and twisted) version of my hometown. Some places look just like they would going down the street here, and some look like badly drawn cartoon buildings. there's a highway setup on one end of the main town that looks like a horrible spaghetti monster, and many of those loops and turns just stop without warning. There's a weird amusement park near that highway. It changes per dream, but parts remain the same. Lots of residential areas, too. the houses vary a whole lot. there's one that looks like a regular house, but it's actually a candy shop with ice cream inside. another that looks dull and grey, but it's got twisty slides in the yard, and inside it looks like a mad scientist's labratory. complete with torture devices. There's schools, a hospital, a mall that seems to randomly change between being a mall, a college dorm, a museum/library, and a few other things. that place has the coolest arcade in it, too.

there's a lot of wide open areas outside of that town... two volcanoes. I -hate- those things. they always decide to erupt when you get close. there's a lake that resembles the lake near my hometown, only it's a place usually reserved for nightmares. Don't like that area at all. Wide open pastures full of caves and hidey holes for various creatures. there's a desert area out there somewhere with a upside down pyramid buried halfway down in it. Only seen that place a couple times.

My dreamscape has lots of places that pop up often when i dream. I'm usually in above mentioned areas, but there's a whole lot more that I see often. It doesn't seem to change that much, save for the usual moving around and altering. But when you dream, you always seem to know exactly where a place is, or how to cross an area safely. Or just fly over it.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
My real dreamscape is really real. I see it in life and my dreams, its my grandmas garden. Its nice and beautiful with a pond with a waterfall.

Sugar

Sugar

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:The Dresden Dolls, Ladytron, &amp; lots of ska :}
I keep appearing in this strange house in my dreams. It's like a mix of my house with another. In the door in my room (it's just insulation and crap; it was supposed to be turned into another room), there's a room with different computers displaying my childhood? There's also a HUGE winding staircase, and for some reason, there are always a few places in the house I can't get to. For example, there's an almost abysmal hole I can look into, and inside is the most beautiful place I've seen... But I can't get to it, and it makes me very sad. This makes me think about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland when Alice wants to enter the rose garden, but she can't because she is too large. Hmm! :)

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
That sounds cool sugar! Maybe you should practice lucidity and make yourself small or whatever and travel into the abysmal hole.

Tyson Toast

Tyson Toast

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
My dreams always occur in regular places, such as my house, but they appear in a way that suits my ideals and taste. My house is pretty average-suburban-huge-christmas tree like in reality, with common bushes and drab black gates. However, in my dreams the bushes will be 18 foot tall and a beautiful deep green, the gates large and elegant, and all lighting is intimate and absorbing.

You have to be there to appreciate it, but I don't really have a dreamscspe that reccurs for me.

Oh wait, dream pad? It looks like a friggin' SA book.

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
Mine is sorta like a Library on a cliff usually at nighttime, the insides always changes when I enter it. This dreamscape could of came from all the time I spent in my schools library, GOSH I love reading.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Lately I have been in a video game world having the time of my life.

Darkrune

Darkrune

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
-Deleted-

Edited by Purgatory, 06 July 2007 - 10:39 AM.
Deleted by Request of Poster

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

-Deleted-

That's a far cry from you first seeing NiGHTS in a comic book/Google searches/Newgrounds and not knowing what he or a Nightmaren was. You have a lot going on in there.

You know what they say about finding a place to park your load: Location, location location.

Edit: Er.. to clarify, I meant the location of the dreamscape. :blink: As in.. Nightmare.. is a bad.. location? *Oozes away*

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
My dream scape is the city of Minneapolis in ice and the lights of the city glow blue.
I'm immune to the cold and there's this bench I seem to be fond of.

He's what the city looks like:
Posted Image

Tardious

Tardious

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Let's see to give you an image of my dreamscape; aka the one I come to every so often for some reason or another.

What is first there notably is roofs - pointed ones at that; oddly shaped Victorian style houses yet somehow mixed into doors that slide open similar to something you see in Feudal Japan. There are lights hanging, changing colors - I could almost convince them being stop-and-go lights, meaning they change from red, yellow, to green, but all are floating lamps being held up by nothing. There are notably dirt roads as well, yet the floors inside of the buildings are white and shining and the walls are unbelievably designed with detail. There were also many spiraling stair cases, inside of the buildings, outside of the buildings - around towers, some twisting around into other buildings in impossible feats yet at the sametime people were able to walk in them defying physics itself. Some, even had no support yet walked straight up into the sky leading seemingly no where.

The buildings go high, but more than often than not, I'm able to jump onto the lower of buildings with no problem with certain ways of jumping from walls onto it. [maybe it's over exaggerating in dreams?] Everything has a red/orange/yellow hue - at least the buildings while the sky is a dark blue and purple murky color constantly. Notably, it's always night. There are usually high towards around, with vines - or veins growing into the buildings as well, you can see odd liquid flowing through them - as there's often wispy lights floating around - in fact in general the there are lights constantly glowing and floating about, one small enough you can hold it between your fingers.

There are sometimes people walking around in said place, but I never pay attention to them for some reason or another in them, or even how they act. There are glowing neon signs too way up high - and believe me, the place is huge, I remember climbing to a higher building, and seeing the strange view over the horizon. Notably odd, was a strange paradox where I stood standing, I saw my own back. from the highest point. It was really kind of neat?

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Hm. Dreamscapes for me are usually bits and pieces of places in memories mooshed together. I once dreamt Minotaur *a really awesome anime/comic/pop culture shop in melbourne city* was in my wardrobe - both awesome and full of 'wtf'. I don't think I have any specific 'dream pad' or anything :)

Moriarty

Moriarty

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Dunes of gray-white sand as far as the eye can see, with oases of teal-green water dotted about here and there, under a black night sky with a bright half-moon surrounded by gray clouds. A great white desert. Not very colorful or elaborate, but peaceful. I feel like I could stay there forever.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
My Dreamscape started out as this huge, stormy ocean with a cliff overlooking it and a big industrial ship somewhere in the water. That's what it STARTED as. Now there's a huge, always-nightttime, hi-tech city beyond the cliffs, with a mountain to the east of it. And a forest to the west. To put it simply:

City
|
Forest- -Mountain
|
Cliff
Ocean

Yeah...There ya go. The ocean cliff was where Somni asked me "Wanna fly..?" and shoved me off. XD That's pretty much how I learned to fly when lucid.

EDiT: So the justification of my post killed my little compass...Whatever. DX

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
A place i've been to many times is a forest with lots of trees, bushes and flowers, And and it looks really pretty when the sun is setting, making orange lighting, and it gets a lil foggy in early morning scene. But very comgy altogether. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users