Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Online (pending title)

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
After reading up on Musashi's idea for a NiGHTS MMO, I decided that I have some spare time and why not if I have the skills do so? So, we're beginning development now, and we want the community's input. Here's what's proposed so far.

Customized Dreamer and Maren (change colors, body and head types).
Twin City is waking world you can purchase, trade, and play minigames in.
"Sweet Dreams Hotel" is where you go to sleep and dream.
Dreams are 4 'Mares' like the original NiGHTS with a boss at the end.
Star Chips are collected and used for currency in waking world.
Scores in minigames and dream courses are recorded. (scores add to your 'rank')
2 player Maren Race from JoD Battle from NiD.

At the end of this message is a slightly more detailed outline from Musashi, if you want to skip to that.

What I'm thinking of adding:

Missions, for those addicted after JoD (don't see why you would be, but it could still be fun).
Dream exploration on foot.
Nightopian society- be good or evil to them.
Special items for effects- glowing, fire trails, transformations, etc.

I'm thinking of having a poll to test the approval of any ideas before beginning to program them. A little extra information before I open this up to discussion.

The platform is currently 2d engine with 3d graphics, but could easily be ported over if needed.
The graphic style will be realistic, at least as far as shadowing and texture goes.
Not for Macintosh.

Feel free to fling any ideas my way, since I'm only just getting started on some models, currently. I've made online games before, so I know what I'm doing. The only thing I really need help with is which ideas are best and which I shouldn't waste my time on.

So tell me what you want most out of this game, and I'll do my best to deliver if it's a majority desire of the community.

Musashi's Original Transcript

"NiGHTS into Dreams… MMO Project

As you all have probably heard by now, Murder'sLastCrow and myself have started working on my idea for a NiGHTS MMO. Since Sega won't do it, it's up to the fans to do something. The following is a report of what's been decided for the project at this point in time.

When the player first starts off, they design 2 characters. One is the kid they go around Twin Seeds as in the awake world. The second is their own customized NiGHTS which they use to fly around in dreams as.

To enter a dream, the player will go to what I've decided to call, "The Sweet Dreams Hotel". They go to sleep and then enter the dream world. Then, they will have their choice of dreams to fly though. Every so often, new dreams will be created and available for download. Also, at the Sweet Dreams Hotel, there will be a list that lists high scores on the different dreams as well as the player's world ranking on that dream.

Once the player is in, they go around and of course, collect the four Ideya. It's basically the same as any other NiGHTS game. At the end, the player fights a boss. When the player finishes, the points they got from that dream is added onto what is called their Overall Score. The higher the Overall Score is, the higher rank they have in the online community.

The gold stars they get from the dream is used as currency in the awake world. The players can use it to buy things like different customizations for their characters, art work, music(for when they are playing, not for download), and more.

In the awake world, players can walk around Twin Seeds. The players will also be able to talk to one another as well as make trades. Also, awake world games will be available such as basketball, soccer, and other mini-games which players can challenge each other to. The winner of each game also gets a certain amount of gold stars and some points added to their Overall Score.

Players can also challenge each other to Dream World games such as racing through a course and battle mode. The racing would work just as it does in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, except there would be maybe another lap or two. Battle mode would work the way it does in NiGHTS into Dreams… because in my opinion, paralooping around your opponent 3 or maybe 5 times works better. The winner of each game gets a certain amount of gold stars and points added to their Overall Score depending on how quickly they won."

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I'm glad you guys are taking this idea to the next level. As far as controlling the character I'd like to see joypad support instead of just mouse and keyboard. I've played a rom of NiGHTS into Dreams(painstakingly slow)with a keyboard and it was very frustrating. Perhaps you could use the mouse or the arrow keys to just walk around as a dreamer and when you become a Maren you could press the right arrow key to fly and move the mouse up, down, and in a circular motion to do a paraloop.

As far as character customization goes could you make it very deep? I've played a lot of mmos where you had a lot of customization but it still seemed pretty limited. You don't have to be as deep as say Mass Effect was but it'd be nice to see a somewhat endless amount of tools used to craft your dreamer and Maren.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
It will have three different control schemes.

Mouse: While walking and flying, used like mindsight except with more precision. It'll be more of a directional cue than a speed reducer.

Keyboard

Joystick

I'm planning to put in tricks and the such, as well, but at least for now, we're staying with the head/body changing approach, similar to the first sims. You can still get a lot of variation, and change the colors of each part of your outfits, but I'm wary of adding too many unneeded items, since I don't want to alter the gameplay to give too much of an unfair advantage over 'noobs'. As such, I don't think we'd really be doing 'levelling up' since there won't be too many new skills implemented and it would do nothing more than increase strength, and I want everyone to be on an equal playing field until their own personal skill becomes involved.

But if enough people request it, I guess I could include all those extra crazy features. There are plenty of things we could port into the engine when it's done, after all.

I'm surprised that this post isn't getting a titch more attention. Do all the ideas we already have sound good enough or something?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
You covered most of the things I would've suggested. I like the idea of using Star Chips as currency. Two questions:

1. Will there be minions/Alarm Eggs/Awakers on the stages?
2. What role will Ideya play, if any?

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
The ideya will basically be just as they were in the original NiGHTS game, but each time you get one puts up your rank a little bit. So instead of levels it shows how much skill and/or time you put into it.

I'm thinking of having very special ideya that can't be found in every stage that allow you to get special abilities for your DREAMER, as well as maybe one or two for your Maren. You know, since there are a lot of things NiGHTS can do that dreamers can't, and we could make it so you can fly as a dreamer if you have it all complete.

There will be minions like shleep and the such, and I think alarm eggs... but there's no reason we can't mix it up by adding awakers and new minionmaren. There will be new dreams available to play in all the time, just so long as we don't run out of ideas.

By the way, I'm totally open to taking maren/level designs into account. Any little aspect you want in the game, I can add to the new outline of information, and we can all vote for which makes it which doesn't in a week.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
How about two seperate worlds you can create your character for? Say you make a dreamer for Nightmare or Nightopia.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Sounds cool, but it would be good to have them overlap and let the player choose whenever they want, so they don't feel too bound to something. We should definitely discuss that idea further. The Nightmare and Nightopia factions, basically?

I'd still like all the gear to be available to everyone, despite whatever special class they choose. I'm thinking of adding an in-air attack besides the drill dash just to facilitate fighting. Like a kick or something along those lines, and players allowing PKing. Because I still want the dreams to include all the marens and dreamers of other players. The course remains unchanged for each individual player, but the enemies are universal.

Maybe I could have the clock be a GM that takes out bots and bullies. XD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
These are some interesting suggestions! However, all I really had in mind as far as Ideya playing a roll is the part they played in the first game. You do 4 mares and collect one Ideya on each one. But I do like MLC's idea for special Ideya that give abilities. We're starting off the project by bringing Twin Seeds into the modern day. As this city is fairly large and is the main lobby for players to interact, play mini-games, check stats, etc...

You know what would be great? It would be if we could get permission to use fan music that's been posted on nightsintodreams.com already! That would make this game SO much better!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Some impressive thoughts are coming into this game, when I rule Sega and make a NiGHTS sequel you will all receive my praise! lol there I go getting my hopes up again :lol:; I hope we're not pushin ya too hard MLC?

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Push me too hard? Never for the fanbase. I'll take it at my own pace, whether you like it or not. XD There will be prototypes available for the community, though- don't worry. Also, if we could use fan music it would be great, since that's the only part of production I've ever sufficiently lacked in.

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Star Chips are collected and used for currency in waking world.

Did you mean Blue Chips...?

Missions, for those addicted after JoD (don't see why you would be, but it could still be fun).

Missions could be like quests in normal MMOs...where they're thrown out there for people to complete who meet the requirements...new ones are added every once in a while. =3

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Yeah. I guess I could just add quests from time to time.

And he meant star chips. Like in NiGHTS into Dreams. They're golden, star-shaped chips.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Quests are an ok idea. But they shouldn't be the main focus of the game. I feel they should be more optional. MLC, when is the next time you're going to be on aim? Almost every time I'm on, you're not! ^_^

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what the best name would be for this MMO and I simply think NiGHTS Online is just perfect. A little generic but I can't think of anything better. It's just simple and to the point.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
NiGHTS into Internet! XD

NiGHTS Journey of Mbps!

Just kidding. I'm not actually that lame- I don't use AIM regularly, but I'll try to be on more often, soon. It's just that I'm kinda' going through a personal crisis, currently.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I understand. Crisis' happen. Lord knows they've happened to me and my real life friends quite enough. But I have to agree, NiGHTS Online is a pretty suitable title. At least for the time-being anyway.

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
By the way, what program are you uaing to make this game anyway? =O *is curious*

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I'm not sure yet. The programming is so far in the charge of MLC. If I can get my skills up, I would help with a bit of C++.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
It's basically all in C++. I have my own home-made templates just to start stuff like this. XD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Have you found any of the source code I was talking to you about?

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Yeah, but it all corresponds with the PS2 SDK, anyway. Almost as helpful as looking at the Sega Saturn ISO. XD

So yeah, I'm not entirely in the mood to start the 3d modelling process until the beginning of next week, but after that crisis I definitely need more work and things to keep me busy so I don't feel... too alone, I guess? Until I can start feeling normal again.

The normal human body can adjust to any severe crisis within a month. Seeing as how I don't have my arm lopped off or anything, I hope this won't take too much time to adapt to. Thanks for your ongoing support, and please feel free to submit any designs or ideas you still have concerning the game.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
It's good to hear that you're recovering from whatever it is you're dealing with! <_< What kind of 3D modeling did you have in mind that you would start on first?

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Little background info. When I offered to start this it was before the woman of my dreams broke up with me. And our relationship wasn't really going in a bad direction- we were improving in every way, and we'd never had any big problems. The reasons behind it are too complicated to discuss here, but I guess you'll all be glad to know we're still friends, and I'm helping her work through it all besides. So I think I'll be okay, since we're understanding each other and willing to stay in each other's lives, to an extent.

Also, I do freelance 3d modelling to make my bills, and I'm finally starting a new job on Friday (probably tomorrow for most of you reading this). So I need to make a little extra with freelance before too long, and that's why I'm saying I'm not modelling quite yet. After my first paycheck, however, I should be more than able to pursue this game's development.

I'll start by modelling the basic Maren and Dreamer (the default is NiGHTS, even if you think that's too cool to start as), then Twin Seeds following soon after. Then the first Dream, of course.

Once I get the animations down, it'll be easier to create new heads and body types, and to port it all into the game. I will be releasing information and images of the game long before a prototype release is available, but I suspect the first prototype will be the main game without the online functionality. However, since the data will mostly be encrypted on your computer until we get a server up to store scores, usernames, and passwords, you'll be able to start work on improving your account immediately.

Also, we will have the beta versions of the online compatibility released to run on IP address alone, which should be fun. So don't expect it to be complete within the month, but do expect to see the beginnings and be able to enjoy demos along the way to the finished product. I hope that as this proceeds the community can get a grasp for the game and think of more additions to make.

Thanks again for your ongoing support. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't follow through with making this.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I'm glad you could stay friends.

Also, we will have the beta versions of the online compatibility released to run on IP address alone, which should be fun.

Is there a difference from how it's usually done? How? *curios*

So don't expect it to be complete within the month, but do expect to see the beginnings and be able to enjoy demos along the way to the finished product.

Demos are nice. I know at least I can think better of things to add if I can play it.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Yeah. She was a little confused about her own reasons to break up with me. She wasn't sure of it at all, and kept thinking she was an idiot, etc. So I really don't know what she's going to do, but if I can help by being around to hear her out if she needs me, that's all the better.

OwO Anywho, back to the subject at hand.

The difference between running an an IP and a server is basically how many users it can handle. It should be pretty lag-free, but using one's IP is just like having a private server, except it takes up the user's bandwidth, instead of a server's bandwidth.

So yeah, I hope that's understandable enough. Sorry that development isn't starting as soon as you guys would like, but I'm doing what I can for the time being.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
This sounds like an awesome idea! Too bad I won't be able to play, though, my dad is anti everything that's not a mac. :) Anyways, maybe an idea would be to have the dreamers and marens (not to mention owls) from both games become NPC's (non - playable characters) to give your character the JoD missions.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
That might be a good idea. Such as having someone like Elliot working the basketball court while Claris is running the theater. I guess we could have Will and Helen doing something as well. I don't know what though. MLC, we MUST talk on AIM soon! We should talk face to face on AIM instead of just on this forum.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Yeah, the NPC idea is probably the coolest thing evar. You're a genius. However, I think I'll get a few more than simply Owl to sit around in the dreams.

So yeah, definitely going to do NPCs. However, not sure if I'll have NiGHTS as an NPC. It feels like that might degrade the purpose of your character if NiGHTS is already just sitting around. So yeah, everyone has their own maren and stuffage.

Since it's an online game, though, I guess I won't be creating an 'ending'. I could create a mock ending that doesn't really end things because it adds more at the end just to tick you all off, eventually. XD

I'm gonna' love doing this. Oh, and it turns out I'll have enough money at the end of the week, so I might start modelling TODAY. OwO OH NOES!

Oh, and I guess I could show you WIP shots of models and stuff. Just don't expect to see finished, polished, diabolicality until a bit later.

Also, the programming probably won't start until I have all the animations ready to import, but at that point I'll be able to offer an awesome first-look first-play demo. It may or may not have paralooping, but eh.

I'm gonna' love letting you change the particle for your trails, including what it does when you finish a loop. Fiery stars, creating an explosion when it closes. Water drops, creating a waterfall at the end of a loop.

^w^ I can't believe no one thought of this earlier. XD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!! My dream really is coming true! If you start modeling today, I'd like to see what you get done first.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Since it's an online game, though, I guess I won't be creating an 'ending'. I could create a mock ending that doesn't really end things because it adds more at the end just to tick you all off, eventually. XD

You can do something like that; yeah :).

I was going to suggest an 'ending but there's more to do', but that bores people sometimes. Better to have a mock ending :3.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

However, not sure if I'll have NiGHTS as an NPC. It feels like that might degrade the purpose of your character if NiGHTS is already just sitting around. So yeah, everyone has their own maren and stuffage.

NiGHTS could always go "Oh hey, I'm going to let you handle this while I goof off, bye~" and dump the first missions on you XD

I'm gonna' love letting you change the particle for your trails, including what it does when you finish a loop. Fiery stars, creating an explosion when it closes. Water drops, creating a waterfall at the end of a loop.

That's an awesome idea! I look forward to it - I'll probably play around with it just for fun and ignore the mission >_>

I was going to suggest an 'ending but there's more to do', but that bores people sometimes. Better to have a mock ending :3.

For some reason I keep seeing the player getting dragged up to a barely-standing stage where bad actors are trying to convince him/her it's the end. The player then wrecks the stage. Yeah, my brain is weird.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
"It's oveeerrr... ALL OVER!!! F'REVEEEERRR!!!!! *smack in da' face* Ow. Smack me again and I'll give you a credits screen!"

I'll start with NiGHTS. I could show you all a model of NiGHTS I did two years ago- back when I wasn't all THAT good, and it was just a test anyway, so the face wasn't much more than textured. Buttchess, I'll show you anyway, just to tie you over until I give you a new one.

The new one's gonna' be a lot more stylish and chibi-awesome. Maren with real attitude.

http://murderslastcr...xtured-55047741

REALLY old. Notice that I uploaded this a year ago from my OLD account, so it's likely more than 2 years old. I've improved a lot since then, even created a videogame. That's just some irrelevant eyecandy. I repeat, IRRELEVANT EYECANDY! OLD! I'M MUCH BETTER NOW!

^w^ I'll update again for you, soon. Is it possible that TRiPPY doesn't know this is happening?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Oh, we know about it. We've just been mad busy lately working on stuff on and off the website and we don't post in every single topic although we try to read most of the active ones.

Firstly, i will say this is an amazing idea and i totally support what you're doing. Both me and TRiPPY do, believe me. It would be so nice to have something like this for the fanbase. :(
But i would be lying if i said "we havn't heard this before". Throughout the 4 years i've been a main member in this place i've seen soooo many NiGHTS-gaming related projects start up and then they go quiet...and then nothing. It's a shame because if everybody who said they were going to make a NiGHTS fan game actually stuck it out and finished their work then this fanbase would have about 20 games now, lol.
I just hope you're willing to really work hard at this and bring this fanbase something new and fresh and that it doesn't become another project that dies out. This project of yours could become something really special once completed and i would certainly wanna play this when it's done.

At the end of the day, i personaly don't know you so you could be a really hard worker who sticks to their word and if that's the case then great, i honestly can't wait to see the final product. But if you do end up backing out then it wouldn't be the first time i've seen this happen, i guess.

You have mine and TRiP's support though. I hope that even with the drama in your life you still find motivation to continue the job because i've been there myself once before....my break up gave me motivation and it led me here. Turned out to be the best damn break-up i ever had because it gave me something better than what i was getting. But i'm side-tracking, lol.

Go do your thing, man. We're all watching. :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
DiGi, thank you! You have no idea how much that means to MLC and myself. We will do our best to make this dream a reality! And MLC, we really should talk soon. I know I've been saying that a lot, but in a project like this, contact between team members is crucial.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
No worries. Glad you guys are inspired to take on something like this in the first place. :)

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

Yeah. She was a little confused about her own reasons to break up with me. She wasn't sure of it at all, and kept thinking she was an idiot, etc. So I really don't know what she's going to do, but if I can help by being around to hear her out if she needs me, that's all the better.

Geez, I'm sorry you had to go through that but is everything ok? I had a similar exp. several months ago now and I still haven't recovered (I now suffer drastic mood swings) If ya ever need ta talk ta anyone (about this or anything else) I'm here.

ANYWAYS, I haven't payed a visit in awhile so I decided to check up on this and I'm glad to hear its all going well I can only sit on the sidelines and cheer but good luck! (then again looking at the old model of NiGHTS you created I can already see that you probably don't need luck :P)

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Well, I'd like to say everything's going well with the girl, but a lot of drama is continuing to mess with meh. However, I've devoted myself to much more complex projects than this one for no pay and I can't say I regret it.

And seeing as how NiGHTS means so much to me, I don't see why it wouldn't be the same with this. In fact, maybe it's good I don't have a girlfriend to distract me from it? XD

But that's definitely true- I once decided to make a NiGHTS prequel and starting doing models and all, but I quit for the other game I made which actually got me some good money. I'm glad I have your support with this- I'm getting ready to amaze you all, nao. I'm sure you'll love the art and it'll make you suffocate out of freakish need to have the game. XD MAHA! *is eville*

That model is OLD! I think I'll just do it now. I just need to get a mouse, since modelling with the lappy pad is possible but not the best when you want creative freedom. By the way, it's going to be classic NiGHTS, not JoD NiGHTS *so mean*.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Good, because original NiGHTS is better anyway. BTW MLC, I've informed the people of a NiGHTS forum on gamespot.com about our project. They are very enthused. We might also be able to get some help from some of them as well.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Link me. I keep getting on AIM but I guess we're on at different times. How unlucky XD.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Here's the link:

http://www.gamespot....hp?union_id=TNU

BTW, I'm on AIM right now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users