Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DARiA's Content

There have been 102 items by DARiA (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#82089 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by DARiA on 19 November 2009 - 07:03 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Sent my e-mails to every address I could, including webmaster@sonicteam.com and sega.games@sau.sega.com ones.
I don't know Japanese that much, but I hoped to get some on-line translator to translate the e-mail and the page - but for some reason I can't get access to the sega.jp, Firefox just keeps telling me it has 'secure connection failed', why?

I put up the "Don't forget NiGHTS" in my signature on Sonic forum, so maybe we'd get some spark of interest here in Russia. I'll think what else I can do...

#82286 Third Wave

Posted by DARiA on 19 November 2009 - 09:50 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Right now I have a very mix of feelings. But I believe you. I don't know what your facts are based upon, but I believe that you are sure about this. I do think that burning all that merchandise is a bloody crazy idea, but that just proves how sure you are. I haven't been here for much long so maybe I can't feel the same way you do, but I also love NiGHTS for the sole reason of inspiration he gives. I may not understand the situation completely, but I can understand how frustrating and enraging it is, to find out that your favorite character is not in the All Stars game, after all those years of supporting him.

I may not be able to do much, but I will make as much noise as I can and support NiGHTS in the ways I can.
I wish you good luck, people. I hope we'll get through this and get the NiGHTS DLC.

#82311 Need volunteers for broadcast translation

Posted by DARiA on 19 November 2009 - 10:24 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I don't have many connections and I don't know exactly how many fans of NiGHTS are there in Russia, but people like him. So far I've made a topic on Sonic-CIS, that's Sonic's Russian fanbase, explaining the whole situation. I'll be sure to translate your message into Russian and get people over here to know about it.

#83380 DARiA's drawings album

Posted by DARiA on 27 November 2009 - 08:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Gods, haven't been here for, like, forever...

a little something for you all NiGHTS at night Bellbridge

and a few days later:
Windmill in the spring sky - a drawing of Claris and NiGHTS in Spring Valley

#83493 Who are you in your dreams?

Posted by DARiA on 30 November 2009 - 12:05 AM in Dream Discussion

Every so often I dream that I'm a guy. I never realize how funny it it until later when I wake up.
Or there was a funny dream where I was some kind of an ogre and carried some damsel with me...

Other than that... uh... cameraman? X) It happens sooo often that I see my dreams from third view point, like a movie...

#83496 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by DARiA on 30 November 2009 - 12:42 AM in Dream Discussion

My most vivid sensations are tactile. There was a dream, where I was sitting on the floor, with my head on the laps of a demon who was sitting on the sofa, and I could feel short and soft fur. The demon was touching my back, which was, apparently, bare, and it gave me that disturbing feeling like I'm about to be tickled. Only that it felt like a mild jolt.
There were also a couple of dreams when someone's standing behind me and then gently blown into my ear, it's so irritating.

What I don't like are the dreams in which I'm crying. It's like... my eyes hurt, but I can't actually shed a tear, and tears well up inside me so quickly, sobs feel like a choke. That choking feeling in my throat is what I hate the most...

#83633 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by DARiA on 01 December 2009 - 06:56 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

BiG into dreams FTW!

you know, after I read this comment I actually found myself drawing Big in Christmas NiGHTS outfit .___.

and it turns out to look like this.

And I don't quite understand, is DLC feature available or not?

#83636 DARiA's drawings album

Posted by DARiA on 01 December 2009 - 07:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

BiG into dreams

Right after Razer112 said how he'd pretend Big is NiGHTS if later won't show up in ASR

#83725 What Language Do You Speak?

Posted by DARiA on 02 December 2009 - 02:36 PM in Community Corner

Russian is my native language, and I think I can understand English very well. Speaking English is another story tho, I usually have it abundant with grammatical errors)) And I'm also picking up some Japanese in a self-teach manner.

#83747 Songs that remind you of nights

Posted by DARiA on 02 December 2009 - 08:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

There's some track named Trickster Spirit, by Marc Peterson. I don't seem to find the website where I found it, tho. It has a light acoustic guitar tune, quite relaxing, it's like soaring in that sky of Spring Valley.

#83810 Your Personal Persona!

Posted by DARiA on 03 December 2009 - 11:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Um, if I was NiGHTS or with NiGHTS, right?

1) Dog persona. Preferably a dog that is a decent runner. So that next time you're forced to crouch on all four, you can use it and move around freely =w=

2) I know that a Bird persona would be rather silly, since NiGHTS can fly as he is, but I'd want an Owl persona. And by owl I mean a barn owl, they're so beautiful *_* Not to mention silent and natural hunters.

3) and, of course, a SEWING MACHINE PERSONA! Just imagine a sewing machine in glittery NiGHTS' colors, making some neat and crazy stiches FAST

#83819 SEGA Short Films

Posted by DARiA on 03 December 2009 - 01:32 PM in Community Corner

I'd agree with everyone - NiGHTS doesn't need words to tell a story. Dreams, as a rule, don't need to. The original story was warm and nice, even though there was no dialogue whatsoever. Christmas NiGHTS has had a narrator, yes, but it was also nice and warm.

If they make a NiGHTS short film, I really hope they expand that "There's someone to watch over you in your dreams" idea.

#83878 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by DARiA on 03 December 2009 - 09:22 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

um I'm sorry... is everything okay? .___. livestream.com keeps giving the message that it can't find the page with iMAGiNi broadcast .__.

#83882 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by DARiA on 03 December 2009 - 09:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yay, thanks, Levell99, DiGi. It worked!

DiGi's link was magical *_*

#83949 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by DARiA on 04 December 2009 - 10:02 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

That was such an experience! Ohh, the atmosphere of the chatroom...

You guys were amazing, making it in time with the deadline!
TRiPPY's art is wonderful and pretty *_*
Zero-Shift makes a great NiGHTS. Totally loved the intro!
'Hey Dreamer'... such beautiful voice and nice music *_*
And 'The Bunny Man's Christmas'.... oooh, always loved DiGi's rap

#84137 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by DARiA on 06 December 2009 - 11:37 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

A puzzle-solving girly game with tons of frills and pink glitter? X))) That'd be hilarious to watch

#84138 Word association game

Posted by DARiA on 06 December 2009 - 11:40 AM in Community Corner

Marine a beach?

#84219 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by DARiA on 07 December 2009 - 06:13 AM in Dream Discussion

I had a dream today where I was some maren, very low-headed and of ow self-esteem (not to say I;m any better as a person), and there were also Jackle and Wizeman. Wizeman banished me from Nightmare because I messed up some device.

#84246 The NiGHTS fanbase

Posted by DARiA on 07 December 2009 - 03:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Dawww, that's the exact reason I love this community so much. Group hugs and the like, everyone sure feels like a one big (crazy) family. Just being here seeing everyone talking and exchanging jokes and ideas makes me feel warm and happy. And my happy I mean, all bouncy and over-sugary happy.
The idea of living in one house altogether sounds like loads of fun. Gonna be a lot of noise and mess tho, but loads of fun nevertheless.

#84267 Word association game

Posted by DARiA on 07 December 2009 - 08:11 PM in Community Corner

a mob...

#84268 Random thought thread

Posted by DARiA on 07 December 2009 - 08:14 PM in Community Corner

Have been playing NiGHTS into dreams for two days. Love the game like wow, the levels, the music, THE SPEED (ohgodthespeed)
Jackle - don't love. Why are you so hard to kill? >:C

and now I really want to make NiGHTS crochet doll. Bought all the yarn I need but can't figure out how to make that hat of his...

#84355 Word association game

Posted by DARiA on 08 December 2009 - 04:44 AM in Community Corner

warm

#84369 Word association game

Posted by DARiA on 08 December 2009 - 02:18 PM in Community Corner

fleece

#84398 Word association game

Posted by DARiA on 08 December 2009 - 09:01 PM in Community Corner

cupcake?

#84399 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by DARiA on 08 December 2009 - 09:18 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Didn't somebody said (I forgot the name of that person, hope he'll kindly forgive me) that the main reason NiGHTS is still alive and more or less kicking because of the fans who supported him those years since 1996? I guess that makes the community an owner of the rights to NiGHTS by some degree, no?