Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Empa's Content

There have been 54 items by Empa (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38283 TehLazyOne's Sculptures of Sculpeyness...

Posted by Empa on 27 January 2008 - 07:18 PM in Creative Stuff!

OMG, little NiGHTS is freakin' the cutest thing ever.

#38287 Eddie Izzard

Posted by Empa on 27 January 2008 - 07:22 PM in Community Corner

I think Dressed to Kill is my favourite DVD. XD It's freakin' great.
But Eddie Izzard is just great in general XD

#38294 Looking Forward to the DS in 08

Posted by Empa on 27 January 2008 - 07:33 PM in Community Corner

I think so far Sonic Chronicles is the only one that seems interesting to me. D:

#38299 Headaches!

Posted by Empa on 27 January 2008 - 07:39 PM in Dream Discussion

I constantly get bad headaches when I get up.
While most of the time it's my own fault for drinking and such, that's not always the case. I expect it then, lulz.

For instance, I had a pretty gnarly migrane when I woke up a few days ago. I felt fine before going to bed, got about 8 hours of sleep, and I didn't wake up much during sleep.. Which would usually mean I'm all wide awake and feelin' good, but.. Not this time.

When I don't sleep for days, though, and I finally do get to sleep for a few hours and wake up, I'm fine. What the hell. D:

#41493 Reala is in Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Empa on 16 February 2008 - 07:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I prefer PRiNCE's Fanart of Skirt-wearing Reala to the actual screenshots.

#41494 NiGHTS in Brawl

Posted by Empa on 16 February 2008 - 07:46 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

For a Stage, Dream Gate would be good, but I think ENiGMA's right, NiGHTS is better off as an Assist Trophy...

I agree with you guys too. I mean, it'd probably be a cool idea to have Nights as an actual playable character, but an Assist trophy would be interesting too.

#41496 Drawn to Life

Posted by Empa on 16 February 2008 - 07:55 PM in Community Corner

I wanted to try this game, but I wasn't sure if it would be worth my money to get it.. Lol.
I might pick it up sometime anyway.

#41498 Recommend a game!

Posted by Empa on 16 February 2008 - 08:23 PM in Community Corner

Here's a few that I Reccomend.

Title: Gitaroo Man
Console: PS2
Type of game: Music
Synopsis: Uichi [Or, U-One in English versions] is a young boy who's pretty dorky. He's overlooked by most people, including the girl of his interests, Pico. Uichi is trying to learn some good skateboarding moves to impress Pico, but isn't very successfull. Puma, Uichi's talking dog, teaches Uichi how to play the guitar [And the game controls.], relveals to Uichi that he's Gitaroo man, the keeper of the last Gitaroo. This title makes Uichi a target for quite a few baddies trying to take the last Gitaroo from him.
Comments: This is probably one of the most amazing games I have ever played. Good chance that if you've played Elite Beat Agents or Ouendan, you'd find Gitaroo man a good game. They're made by the same creator. It's become more hard to find and expensive, atleast on PS2. They do have a port on PSP, though. I haven't played it, but it does have two extra songs. :]

Title: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile [Someone mentioned this, but I thought I'd add some details.]
Console: PS1
Type of game: Platformer
Synopsis: The game starts out in the world of Phantomile. In Phantomile, very few people can remember their dreams, due to the world being fueled by the dreams of people. Klonoa, on the other hand, has a nightmare where something crashes into a mountain. When in reality, something does crash into the very same mountain, Klonoa and his partner Hewpow go to check it out. At the top of the mountain, Klonoa and Hewpow find two mysterious characters, Ghadius and Joka. They speak about a magical pendant, and later kidnap Lephise, a goddess of sorts, who had crashed into the mountain. Klonoa and Hewpow find the pendant after Ghadius and Joka leave, and proceed to try to find out more about the pendant and save Lehpise.
Comments: This, and it's sequal, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil [on the PS2] are both great games, in my opinion. I don't want to go into details and possibly spoil something for someone, but these two games remind me a little of NiGHTS. Atleast Klonoa as a character does for the most part. Door to Phantomile reminds me more than Lunatea's Veil does.
Regardless of any similarities, the games are extremely fun. Lots of puzzles and long stages to run around in, lots of things to find, and a few extras definately make the game replayable. :]

That's all I can think of from the top of my head that I want to mention.. other than Earthbound, but someone beat me to it. :3

#46495 Final Fantasy anyone?

Posted by Empa on 09 April 2008 - 02:44 AM in Community Corner

I really loved most of the Final Fantasy games up until about 10. Never finished 10, but it wasn't really catching my interest too much.
8 was kind of poor too.

But Most of the rest I totally dig. Expecially FF6, which I'm playing through again on my GBA. :3
FF6 and FFTactics Advance are my faves.

#53717 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 01:56 AM in Creative Stuff!

I have two Maren. Tassi, who is a muse of mine, takes on a Humaren form every now and then.
Then there's a not-humaren, whatever they're called. Lol.

Name: 'Tassi'
Gender (if any): Male
Age (if any): *shrug*
Siblings?: None
Single or Taken?: Single
Picture: Posted Image
Another pic, by the amazing Seiya-san: http://seiya712.devi...tTrade-67460611

Name: Lunais
Gender (if any): Male
Age (if any): I have no idea
Siblings?: None that are known of
Single or Taken?: Single
Picture: http://empa-kun.devi...lunais-35920573
Not really a recent pic. His design is a bit different.

#53727 NiGHTS and Reala cosplay =)

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 02:37 AM in Cosplay Zone

Those look pretty cool. I bet they're even more great in person. Lol.

#53777 Final Fantasy anyone?

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 08:17 PM in Community Corner

I kind of want to try the FFCC Wii game, but, I don't want to waste money if I don't like it.. This isn't really one of those games you can take back or trade off to someone else. Lol.

Though, I've already paid off my reserve on FF:Tactics A2. I'm totally pumped. Anyone else?

#53779 Fave Sonic Character

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 08:19 PM in Community Corner

Tails, for me.

Then probably Espio.

#53780 Pokemon Platinum =O

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 08:21 PM in Community Corner

I wonder if any other new pokemon or forms aside from Giratina and Shaymin will make their way into Platinum?
I'm pretty excited to play another new Pokemon game, lol.

#53784 Sega T-Shirt Print

Posted by Empa on 09 June 2008 - 09:03 PM in Artwork

Those are awesome.

And +points for Adding Billy Hatcher and Beat. <3

#53924 What did you like or didn't like about the Nights Comics? (Archie ver)

Posted by Empa on 11 June 2008 - 03:22 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WHAT I DISLIKED WAS THE LAST THREE.
Good for some lulz, but nothing else really.

What I liked most was all the awesome faces Elliot made all the time lol. For instance when he got hit with a mallet.

#53925 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Empa on 11 June 2008 - 03:24 AM in Community Corner

Phantom of the Paradise - Somebody Super Like You

#53926 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by Empa on 11 June 2008 - 03:26 AM in Artwork

http://empa-kun.deviantart.com

#54205 How did you find nightsintodreams.com?

Posted by Empa on 13 June 2008 - 04:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think It was through Trippy's DA journal when she got the domain and announced it.

#54210 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Empa on 13 June 2008 - 05:20 AM in Community Corner

Aly and AJ - Rush

#54348 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Empa on 14 June 2008 - 04:03 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hate having to admit this, but I keep getting stuck on Helen's stupid maze stage. D:
I get to the topmost level then I get lost. Lol. Any suggestions?

#54385 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Empa on 14 June 2008 - 07:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I keep getting stuck around the place on the top floor with the stupid bee things and the seahorses. Is there something in particular I need to do in that area other than not be lost? Lol.

#54388 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Empa on 14 June 2008 - 07:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Theres a part of the level where you need to kill all the maren in the room. Maybye that's where your stuck ?

Ooh, probably. Do I just throw orbs at them to kill them? Lol. *goes to check.*

#54397 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Empa on 14 June 2008 - 11:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Awesome. I didn't realise you could kill those things. //_e;

Thanks for the help.

#54521 Japanese JoD region free?

Posted by Empa on 16 June 2008 - 09:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Why in the world did they make the Japanese have the english voice acting too? It's so.. ugh.
Helen's got a pretty bad voice actor. :[