Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dan's Content

There have been 36 items by Dan (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12258 TONS OF NEW EXCLUSIVE INFO

Posted by Dan on 22 August 2007 - 08:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Looks like I was right about the Pinball Table design (Yay me!) The Nunchuck controls sound cool. But I still can't imagine how the Wii remote would work alone. I don't know what to say about the Persona Masks. I didn't like the sound of them when they were first introduced. Maybe they will be more like a temporary power-up, like when NiGHTS had the Yellow stunt ribbon.

I don't want NiGHTS as a girl. I was hoping they'd keep him/her genderless. Maybe the female voice will sound like how NiGHTS did in the first. However, maybe NiGHTS spoke in Japanese and we don't have the English voice actress yet. I know NiGHTS has different images/reputations in different countries. So maybe in Japan s/he'll have a girlier, higher voice, as I think TRiPPy said, in Japan, NiGHTS has a 'Cheeky' kind of image. But here maybe NiGHTS will be more uni-sex.

Questions for the informant: I think some people have all the main stuff covered. I'm dying to know what the music is like. Music is such a huge part of NiGHTS. Hopefully also you'll be able to get some screenshots or pictures from the Sega booth.

I'd like to know how stunts work too. I thought maybe A and B would be used to perform stunts.

You fly through rings for more time? So the gameplay's been changed from Collecting 20 Chips and getting them to the idea capture then to the Palace as fast as you can?

Thanks for the info, keep us informed.

Dan.

#3212 DreamCast Comments

Posted by Dan on 01 May 2007 - 07:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

DiGi and TRiPPY are so gonna be flogged with shoutouts come Dreamcast 3!

Man, I love this show. I listened to the first every day til the 2nd came out and i'm already thirsty for the next show.

I've been practicing 'dreams dreams' on the guitar. I'd like to sent that in if it gets done. Also I was super happy I made it into the shoutouts.... "Pan"? lol!!! Thanks for that, TRiP ;-)

#3210 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Dan on 01 May 2007 - 07:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

"I'd like to hear DiGi do a freestyle Rap!!!"

#3209 TS

Posted by Dan on 01 May 2007 - 07:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I'm too lazy to look into it :"-)

What exactly is Talkshoe?

#3208 So what does getting all A Ranks get you?

Posted by Dan on 01 May 2007 - 07:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

All you get for all A ranks is the version of "dreams dreams" that is on xmas NiGHTS during the creds. And different pics. That's all. You get the full joint ending anyway when you complete the game with both characters, regardless of rank. IMO The difficulty for getting all A's is just right.

#1723 I made the youtube videos of Action replay on both NiGHTS

Posted by Dan on 27 April 2007 - 09:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Just checked out the vids. They are nuts. Anything 3d just vanishes at random lol.

#1711 Wii-mote control

Posted by Dan on 27 April 2007 - 09:11 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The main thing is, the original controls aren't a secondary option. They're in as a prefrence. Much like in using the Wiimote you can opt for left or right handed.

The controls will give you equal control over NiGHTS. No one will be better than the other.

I'll admit, how you'd use the Wiimote alone has me baffled. My only thought is that it works the same as the Saturn standard controller. Using the D pad to fly NiGHTS, 1 or 2 to drill and tilting the controller activated stunts in some way.

#1705 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Dan on 27 April 2007 - 09:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Fav boss is.....erm. Probably Puffy, because she's easy to beat quickly lol. Although sometimes I mess up really bad. Overall I think Jackle's my fav boss. He has the best music and is just cool. I always used to think he was the hardest, I think he still is to me but that's what makes him fun.

#1702 NJOD graphics

Posted by Dan on 27 April 2007 - 08:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The game isn't out til the end of this year. There's still pleanty of time to tidy up the visuals. I'm not ready to pass judgement on the visuals firstly because I haven't seen the game in motion, secondly. I don't care :P Because in my opinion JOD looks awesome, even better than sonic and only second to Mario Galaxy.

Saying that. The colour scheme doesn't seem to be as 'NiGHTSish' this time. Wheres the hot colours all over the place? The levels look super detailed, but c'mon, NiGHTS it up! Slosh some shock pink in there or something!

Dan.

#1693 I'm unusually new...

Posted by Dan on 27 April 2007 - 08:51 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello there! Welcome and look forward to discussing much NiGHTS stuffs.

Dan.

#1003 On the next show

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 07:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Dreams Dreams on accoustic Guitar mmmm

I'd have a go at 'Dreams Dreams' on my Acoustic, if the headstock hadn't broken off! :D However I might have a crack at it on an Electric, see what happens. And wait for my Acoustic to be repaired.

Dan.

#992 WOOOO!

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 06:48 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey Kichigai.

Feel free to talk more on the things you like :D

And 'Welcome!'

Dan.

#989 Total newb...

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 06:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi and welcome. Hope you have lots of fun here!

Dan.

#886 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 04:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Hey TRiPPY and DiGI

Just like to say thankyou for reading my shoutout! You're the best!

Dan.

#780 HI THERE MR. INTERNET

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 12:23 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello. I hope to get to know you well, too. So many people joining up so fast and I want to talk to everyone lol. Have fun.

Dan.

#778 nother n00bster...:D

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 12:21 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hiya CRiMSON. Have fun at the forums. Look forward to chatting with you.

Dan.

#777 Hi Everyone!

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 12:19 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome, NiGHTSfan. Have fun in the forums!

#775 So, how did you get into NiGHTS?

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 12:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

In Sonic the Comic in 1996.

Then at some point I played Christmas NiGHTS in Comet, I didn't know it was a Christmas edition, I just thought it was NiGHTS.

In August 1997 I bought NiGHTS with my birthday money, I was 12. I could have splashed out and got the 3D pad with it. But I was hanging tight onto my birthday money, as Sonic Jam was just round the corner :)

#773 NiGHTS music

Posted by Dan on 26 April 2007 - 12:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

'Theme of a Tragedic Revenge' and 'The Mantle'

I know Sonic Team have the composer from the original, so the music will definately be something we don't have to worry about. I can't wait to hear it, the music was such a massive part of NiGHTS.

#437 On the next show

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 07:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I so cannot wait for the next Dreamcast. I listen to it every day, feel like I pick up somethig new from each time I listen to it and its just so much fun to listen to. Keep up the good work, guys!

#408 Hey up chuck!

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 07:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yo, Trev. Welcome back! Look forward to talking to you.

Dan.

#388 Nice to meet you all!

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 07:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi!
Just dropping in to say hi! ^^ I look forward to chatting to youu~

Hi, thanks for the reply. I want to get to know and talk to everyone this time around :huh: See ya.

#376 bret says hi

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 06:55 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yo Bret.

Hope you have fun here. Good luck with the Art.

Dan.

#360 Hi. I'm the resident Bunny Man

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 06:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey DiGi dude! Thanks for the reply earlier. Can't wait for the next Dreamcast!

#359 Nice to meet you all!

Posted by Dan on 25 April 2007 - 06:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks for the replies everyone :)