Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Total newb...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Cybovac

Cybovac

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Gah... this place is so big....<br /><br />Cartoons and animation (especially Disney), TaleSpin, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, Darkwing Duck, reading, writing, drawing, and many more.<br />And now NiGHTS. Obviously.
Er... greetings and salutations? I'm Cybovac... and I suppose it's glaringly obvious, but I'm a newbie to the NiGHTS fandom. I was drawn in by my evil associate friend, SiLVERWiNDGHOST. As I continually curse my lack of a Sega Saturn (thereby unintentionally scaring friends, family, and assorted pets), I'm trying to learn as much about NiGHTS as I can- not to mention attempting to learn how to draw the characters. The concept of the game seems amazing and incredibly inspiring to me... but I don't need to tell it ta all of you. I shall blame SWG for my interest forevermore, but for now, hi!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Welcome to the club! :unsure: Hope you like the forums. Ah, thank you SiLVER. You've roped in another one. *cackle*

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Hi and welcome. Hope you have lots of fun here!

Dan.

Cybovac

Cybovac

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Gah... this place is so big....<br /><br />Cartoons and animation (especially Disney), TaleSpin, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, Darkwing Duck, reading, writing, drawing, and many more.<br />And now NiGHTS. Obviously.
Thank you both!

Ah, thank you SiLVER. You've roped in another one. *cackle*

Well, yes, she did, but I drew her into TaleSpin so I guess it's only fair. XD

Gah! I forgot to tell something about myself! Sorry. *sweatdrop*

I am obsessed with Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck and the other Disney Afternoon shows, and Disney and animation in general. XD I'm hyper a lot... but that's when I get my best plot bunnies so I guess that's okay. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Hello and welcome :D

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Location:WAY back in the country. And no you don't get phone service.
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, playing my flute and guitar, tap dancing, being outdoors.
* glomps Cybovac* HIYA PAL! Sorry it took so long for me to see this..........BUT HA! I DID DRAG YOU IN! That's payback for the TaleSpin thing.XD

Guys, we gotta do our best to drag her into this. She's scared of us. And with good reason. * evil laugh*

* hugs Cybs*

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Nuuu! Don't scare the newbies! We're like deer, man! Wild deer!
ANyways, welcome, fellow person who doesn't have a saturn but wishes they did! Welcome to the club!

Ah, thank you SiLVER. You've roped in another one. *cackle*

Ah, thanks for reminding me, Purg. I've been scouting my friends/ associates, and managing to find one or two who know of NiGHTS but never played either, and 'suggesting' that they sign up here, so don't be alarmed if we get a newb swarm. I'll try to keep them in check.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I'm not worried about it! ^^ Don't worry, we crazy staff members will be able to handle all the new folks!

Cybovac

Cybovac

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Nuuu! Don't scare the newbies! We're like deer, man! Wild deer!
ANyways, welcome, fellow person who doesn't have a saturn but wishes they did! Welcome to the club!

I'm not scared of the members of the fandom... we're just as insane back at the forum where I come from. It's the size and the lots of posting every second and the me not knowing anything at all. >.< Heh, thanks, though.
A club? Neatness! XD

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Well, it's no so much as a club as this idea that there is one in my head. XD But welcome anyways.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
N00000b, lol jk. I love meeting more fans, we shall grow in numbers and TAKE OVER SONIC TEAM AND MAKE THEM MAKE GOOD GAMES...o_o; I can tell its getting late for me, I shall go make tea. But welcome and I hope you like it here! :P

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^
Good to meet at least ONE person whos in the same situation as I am.

Anywho, welcome! and I hope you have a great time in the NiGHTS community ^_^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Welcome. I'm finally no longer a newb! Woo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users