Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I made the youtube videos of Action replay on both NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
Mk, so I got off my lazy bum, and I made the videos of me using Action Replay on NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS. Enjoy! (I hope)

NiGHTS into Dreams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZ89m8LOFY
Christmas NiGHTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PilcN868ioM
Also some Athlete kings for comedy value: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81RPR4ObZYg .

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
XD hahahaha! The way the game hung at the end, there. TRiPPY said it sounded like the narrator was saying "Dick About" lol

Bloody great stuff, man. Also, seeing Gillwing just as a set of flying sharp teeth is scary as hell.
Nice work.

Radoria

Radoria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:NiD, Music, and Men =D
WoW, the tracks were so random... i never thought that action replay could do such a thing with NiGHTS...
Awesome video, besides the low sound T_T

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
I unno where to get a Video card so I can get better quality and stuff, if I had one of them I would make soooooo many videos.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I unno where to get a Video card so I can get better quality and stuff, if I had one of them I would make soooooo many videos.

Or you could figure out how to record it with onto VHS and transfer it to Computer. I did that. I just don't konw how my teacher did it....

As for Video cards. I can't find much info on them. You can try looking up wikipedia and see the links there. The only ones I could find were for the UK so I don't know.

Wow, you are as bad at Puffy as I am. I utterly stink at Puffy. lol Now I need to try those Action Replay codes myself.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

Or you could figure out how to record it with onto VHS and transfer it to Computer. I did that. I just don't konw how my teacher did it....

As for Video cards. I can't find much info on them. You can try looking up wikipedia and see the links there. The only ones I could find were for the UK so I don't know.

Wow, you are as bad at Puffy as I am. I utterly stink at Puffy. lol Now I need to try those Action Replay codes myself.

I wasn't trying against Puffy! I've got a 2.0 before without Action replay! >:D

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I wasn't trying against Puffy! I've got a 2.0 before without Action replay! >:D

Awww...now I feel like crap again. lol Oh well, everyone is good at something.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
Yup. I do suck at one thing on NiGHTS...opening a Pians egg, I always manage to kill them right after I hatch them, sad really. When I was on Soft museum, I made 4 mepians, their eggs pretty much all together, i opened one, killed it, opened the other, killed it, opened the last two and managed to kill one. I was liek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Yup. I do suck at one thing on NiGHTS...opening a Pians egg, I always manage to kill them right after I hatch them, sad really. When I was on Soft museum, I made 4 mepians, their eggs pretty much all together, i opened one, killed it, opened the other, killed it, opened the last two and managed to kill one. I was liek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I did that all the time. It helps to grab the egg and then not move until your star trail dies down completly.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
I know! I learnt that when i was just flying about with the infinite time. really helps for raising pians.

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Just checked out the vids. They are nuts. Anything 3d just vanishes at random lol.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

Just checked out the vids. They are nuts. Anything 3d just vanishes at random lol.

Half the time I have to remember what the layouts like, cause NiGHTS can disappear for ages!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Half the time I have to remember what the layouts like, cause NiGHTS can disappear for ages!

What about Jackle? If any more of him dissapears we are screwed! :lol: Damn! Now I need to go try it.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

What about Jackle? If any more of him dissapears we are screwed! :lol: Damn! Now I need to go try it.

Haha! Yeah, I just don't wanna try Gulpo xD! I'm off to bed now, gunna fall asleep watching Family guy. Night!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
That was some crazy stuff, man. I wish I could mess with an action replay.

Rhayader

Rhayader

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS (of course), games, gaming in general, NiGHTS, and other random stuff
those videos are great! a lot of fun!!

one question though, i've only just noticed this. on your Christmas NiGHTS video at around 5.51 when you get cought by the nightmaren, NiGHTS seems to say "oops"

on my version s/he doesnt make this sound. are there any sound diferences between ny of the versions, or maybe its something influenced by the hacking?

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

those videos are great! a lot of fun!!

one question though, i've only just noticed this. on your Christmas NiGHTS video at around 5.51 when you get cought by the nightmaren, NiGHTS seems to say "oops"

on my version s/he doesnt make this sound. are there any sound diferences between ny of the versions, or maybe its something influenced by the hacking?

xD!!! That was me going oooooooOOOPS! I was lol'ing pretty much throughout me playing it, it's always so funny.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I tried to play with Action Replay and recorded some boss battles. This is a quick clip of what happend during the battle with Jackle. Every time I touched him with his cape off his cape dissapeared.

Jackle Action Replay Battle

Also these were some werid clips taken as well. For some reason the Action Replay did not affect any of the other bosses. These are just some funny comments and horrible battle after my head got really really dizzy. (Action replay affected the levels and I felt like I was going to be sick.)

Really bad Reala battle

---Edit---
I will never do Action Replay codes again. My head hurts so bad right now that I am going to go to Wal-Mart (at midnight) right now to get some Advil!

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

I tried to play with Action Replay and recorded some boss battles. This is a quick clip of what happend during the battle with Jackle. Every time I touched him with his cape off his cape dissapeared.

Jackle Action Replay Battle

Also these were some werid clips taken as well. For some reason the Action Replay did not affect any of the other bosses. These are just some funny comments and horrible battle after my head got really really dizzy. (Action replay affected the levels and I felt like I was going to be sick.)

Really bad Reala battle

---Edit---
I will never do Action Replay codes again. My head hurts so bad right now that I am going to go to Wal-Mart (at midnight) right now to get some Advil!

Yeah, when I first tried Puffy with Action Replay, I was so confused at everything disappearing. I might do some more horrid quality videos, maybe on Gulpo (Eww) too! I hope you feel better.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Yeah, when I first tried Puffy with Action Replay, I was so confused at everything disappearing. I might do some more horrid quality videos, maybe on Gulpo (Eww) too! I hope you feel better.

Nothing happend when I did Gulpo though. Nothing happend with Clawz or Reala either. I don't know what was going on. Maybe I didn't put enough codes in or something. That or my Saturn got accustomed to it after Jackle's battle.

Oh and I am feeling better now. Thank you for careing.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

Nothing happend when I did Gulpo though. Nothing happend with Clawz or Reala either. I don't know what was going on. Maybe I didn't put enough codes in or something. That or my Saturn got accustomed to it after Jackle's battle.

Oh and I am feeling better now. Thank you for careing.

Oh ok then, I'm trying to find a Codebreaker now for Saturn because of the codes that that has, although I think I heard that Action replay codes work on the Codebreaker and vice versa(I think), they have more codes than the Action replay does... I shall try tonight! And i'm glad you feel better

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Oh ok then, I'm trying to find a Codebreaker now for Saturn because of the codes that that has, although I think I heard that Action replay codes work on the Codebreaker and vice versa(I think), they have more codes than the Action replay does... I shall try tonight! And i'm glad you feel better

Oh ok. Good luck on that. Remember though, just because something didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you. Who knows...maybe something will happen in Gulpo's stage for you. O.O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users