Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi. I'm the resident Bunny Man

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hey all, I'm DiGi Valentine. TRiPPY's partner in crime. Ahoy hoy. :D

My real name's Niyazi Sonmez but there's no way you're going to remember that so we'll call me by my online alias.....though i say "online" but the name has followed me into my real life. The name is DiGi Valentine. The name DiGi is from an old nickname of mine and the name Valentine comes from my alter-ego/dream persona character which takes the form of a hip-hop ninja bunny, lol. XD He's decent, give him a chance. Trust me.

I joined TRiPPY and the NiGHTS community back in the year of 2004, after finding TRiPPY and her artwork at a website that most of you may know called DeviantArt.com. I wound up joining her forum and became a regular after a few weeks. I became the resident rapper and made a few songs during my time here, which were received rather well by fans and non-fans of NiGHTS.

I have been a NiGHTS fan for the most of the way and had always looked around online for a NiGHTS community but i never found any. TRiPPY's community was the first stable community i had found that was still active. I fitted in perfectly well with most of the people and in turn it helped me become more established in the NiGHTS fanbase.
After a few 'ups and downs' with various other things, i found a great friend in TRiPPY after i met her in real life.
She was down to earth and seemed like a really great person to be around, although i admit to acting really shy when i first met her in real life. Having always had a crush on her during my first two years at her forums, meeting her in real life really did do a lot in making me feel nervous about being around her. It paid off though because meeting in real life helped her see me in a more stronger light. It helped our friendship grow until we finally became a couple and i decided to leave the hustle of living in London and moved in with her in Edinburgh.

After moving in with TRiPPY i became co-admin of this website and this new forum that you're currently sitting in.
Things have changed quite a lot in two years but i've never been happier. I hope things continue to get better for me, TRiPPY, NiGHTS and his fans.

So, that's me in a nutshell.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*snuggles* Mr admin is currently asleep.

Thankyou for helping me so much with this place and the website woo.
xxx

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I know those ears anywhere!

Good to see you, DiGi!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Hip Hop Ninja Bunny. . . XD
It's true, but it's still funny!

And what do you mean a FEW songs? Two albums is not a few, bunnyboy. . . wait, or is it three now?

Bah anyway, I've been hearing from you since the old forum went down, but it's still good to be back with you here!
I hope that you'll continue to do the wonderful job you've always done!

Wrenreele

Wrenreele

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Stars. Chickens.
How do you pronounce your real name??
When I see it I always try to say it, but I always feel like I'm getting it wrong at it bugs me ^_^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Cheers SiLK. :P

And Wren, you pronounce my real name as 'nee-a-zee'. ...but i've heard loads of other ways in which it's being said. Somehow, some people manage to throw a 'T' in there somewhere and i'm just like "wtf?" XD;;

It's odd though. Now that i've moved to Scotland, everybody calls me DiGi by default because it's the name that TRiPPY told everyone i was called by. Heheh. It's so weird hearing an adult call me DiGi. TRiP's mum calls me DiGi all the time. XD

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Hello again. Long time no talk.

I hope things are going well for you up north, a few friends of mine are moving to Scotland in September (one to Edi, the others to St.Andrews), so is there much of a culture shock or not?

I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I've kind of gottn into hiphop. Care to suggest any artists?

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Yay, I've been saying your name right!

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Hey DiGi dude! Thanks for the reply earlier. Can't wait for the next Dreamcast!

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
You know, I think I"m one of the few people who call you by your first name. Just thought I'd share that with you. Good to hear from you again!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Hello again. Long time no talk.

I hope things are going well for you up north, a few friends of mine are moving to Scotland in September (one to Edi, the others to St.Andrews), so is there much of a culture shock or not?

I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I've kind of gottn into hiphop. Care to suggest any artists?

Culture shock? Not much. It's just like down south only you can breathe without feeling like your lungs just inhaled half the M25 motorway. There is the obvious diference such as accents and the odd person wearing kilts and what not...but other than that i'm loving the place. The views are great around here. Edinburgh is situated within a hill range so you got great views all around you. It's decent.

As for Hip Hop. Oh my god Alex, what's happened to you? You've changed so much. XD
Being honest, since i've been living here i've been listening to a whole variety of stuff other than Hip Hop...though i will say that if you have not heard of the rapper called Sway by now then you really should check him out. The best UK rapper in my opinion. He has a sarcastic and funny edge to him that you might appreciate. Check out the song called 'Sick World' for a nice little barrel of laughs.

Yay, I've been saying your name right!

You're one of the lucky few then. XD

You know, I think I"m one of the few people who call you by your first name. Just thought I'd share that with you. Good to hear from you again!

Hola Nick. Yeah, you're one of the lucky few too then. XD

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.
NEEE-ARR-ZEE D: <3

Hee hee. :) I'm a bad, bad midgie *perches on Digi's head and floofs up his hair* but I'm back.

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
:P HI BIG BROTHER BUNNY!! *faceclings like a horrible alien baby* <3 <3 <3

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
BUNNY MAN! *ear gnaw*

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
*tackles* yo, digi! it's baggyclothesarah/sweep! love seeing ya!

Rhayader

Rhayader

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS (of course), games, gaming in general, NiGHTS, and other random stuff
i have "quotes from PiD" allways on my mp3 player. its pure genious!

i must say, posting on the same forums and replying to you all, its like meeting tv stars!!!

"do you like my... LIPSTICK????!!!"

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
DiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiG' :D 'Lo, bunneh man! ::runs around and hugs random people in their intro threads::

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Uh, Hi! :)
Sounds like you've had one hell of a life so far, if your intro blurb.. thing is anything to go by. Glad to see you're finally somewhere where you're happy though :D

LUCiD-STUDENT

LUCiD-STUDENT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hahah, Bunnyman! What's happening? looks like you kind of just dropped off the face of the intarwebs for awhile? Oh, and where be the best place to set up a new Battleground?

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Hey Digi-san. What's cracking? Nothing over here except the same old boring hispanic accents. Man what I would give to be up there for atleast a week to get a different cultural accent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users