Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ronnie's Content

There have been 91 items by Ronnie (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28307 it's great to be back <3~~

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 09:01 PM in Introduce Yourself

Argentina, wow thats really far away (tucked all the way down there) Welcome back.

P.S. Your English is very good!

#34341 Ohnoes, another Noob.

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:40 PM in Introduce Yourself

sup dawg!

#34345 Hihi!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Posted Image

#36178 >.> Oh yeah I'm supposed to be an admin

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 05:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I like cheese cake....

#28045 I bring you red iDEYA!

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks, nice friendly atmosphere around here alot better than most other forums.

I'm hoping to get into the Christmas NiGHTS mood alot more so i'm hoping to get a much better Nightopian xmas avater I got somethin' cooked up :3

#28020 I bring you red iDEYA!

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone I'm Roland, long time NiGHTS fan, first time poster, I visited this site a year ago and was so intrigued how much factoids, goodies, and fanisms Trippy had put together, best NiGHTS fan site ever, anyway with JoD only 2 months away and xmas always reminding me of Christmas NiGHTS I thought it was time to contribute to a fandom of mine. so here I am.

My main loves in the franchise is the music and the art, NiGHTS has the most beautifully composed music especially for its time. And for a game based of dreams it can become so bizarre yet so interesting how much detail and imagination went into it, it almost boggles the mind.

Characters
Level design
Items

Amazing.

Anyway hope to get to know you all very soon.

Sweet Dreams

P.S. my avatar is in the festive mood! :3

#36209 I suppose an introduction is necessary.

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 09:57 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi-hi!

#29156 U.V. NiGHTS for TRiPPY

Posted by Ronnie on 08 December 2007 - 04:13 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thats great! Is that Red iDeya he's holding?

#34342 Hello!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Helloooo.

#34344 Hello every one!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:45 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm on a greeting spree!

WELCOME!!!!

#34343 Yo

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:43 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Cruithne, welcome!

Could you do me a favour, could you tell me what my avatar looks like? I seem to be having trouble uploading it.

#34598 hi im new

Posted by Ronnie on 07 January 2008 - 09:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi-hi

#50045 Stupidest reason for a nightover

Posted by Ronnie on 06 May 2008 - 03:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman has nothing to do with it.

You can't dream forever and anything in the real world can wake you up, taking up time in the dream world could be the same as real time, taking your time on a mission could mean your coming closer to your alarm waking you up or getting overly frustrated in a dream can cause you to wake up (just like the initial shock of a nightmare)

If the children are struggling to comprehend there dreams they could suffer from anxiety which can lead to stimulation in the brain which can result in.... waking up.

#28239 Hi!

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 11:24 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi-hi

#28308 HIYA!

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 09:03 PM in Introduce Yourself

*waves frantically*

#43330 The Great Music Debate

Posted by Ronnie on 08 March 2008 - 11:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I didn't even know it was Will who was yelling it! I thought it was just the intro to the song as it starts to play. (sounds Spanish to me)

#44504 Stuck on the 2nd boss!

Posted by Ronnie on 22 March 2008 - 02:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I never had a problem with Bomamba, her attacks are easily predictable and you just got to get used to how the cats roll around, if you find the cats roll to far towards you then just dash away to the opposite side and try again.

now the Chameleon...thats a WTF boss!

#29026 6th December

Posted by Ronnie on 07 December 2007 - 05:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Damn you DiGi and your consideration for those you care about! *shakes fist*

#28981 6th December

Posted by Ronnie on 07 December 2007 - 09:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*cracks whip* Who told you you could sleep slave!?

#34203 Not actually eaten by a snowman

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 02:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I've been trying to avoid the forums aswell as not to ruin to much of the game for myself.

Sadly though I did read the JOD topic over at the GHZ forums and they are literally saying the game is "lame" I hate mixed reviews :S

#36866 The GC controls

Posted by Ronnie on 21 January 2008 - 03:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I agree with TRiP! I use the GC controller for comfort but when I want to do a perfect paraloop or ascend/descen towards rings I find it difficult since i'm constricted to 8 directions. I miss my Saturn pad :_( I need freedom while I fly and I to find my thumb hurting and sliding off to the right from to much pressure its also kinda awkward changing masks.

#48779 OWL

Posted by Ronnie on 24 April 2008 - 08:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

Owl for life!

#28050 How do you pronounce "ideya?"

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 02:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah, idea

#28122 I found another Iizuka interview

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

urgh Iizuki seems to be giving the "its always been my dream to make a sequel" attitude. I remember Yuji Naka saying while he was at Sonic Team that he would never want to create a sequal to a master piece, didn't DiGi say in PD04 that Iizuki was an immense liar?

I'm not sure if I should take this interview seriously.

#44384 Check out SEGA Eu.Com

Posted by Ronnie on 21 March 2008 - 01:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

OMG U R faymus!!1!