Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello every one!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hi every one my name is NettoSaito (but most call me Netto). I am an extreme sonic fan (i own every game lol), have ran a few sonic web sites, and always been a fan. Also because of sonic I am now a nights fan!

I have known about this site for awhile, and this is the site I went to, to find info over NiGHTS. Well finally after a few years of looking at the site I decided to join!

Well any way hi everyone!

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hello and welcome!!! Sonic Team sure is the dogs!! My personal fav has to be sonic 2 (if we exclude nights for a mo)! how about yourself??

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome to the forums :)

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
thanks every one :)

and captain -

probly my fav sonic game is sonic adventure. I remember when i was really little i saw my cousin playing sonic 1 and ever since then i wanted a game. Then about 7 years later (when i was 11) i got sonic and knux on the pc, then shortly after i got sonic adventure (and the dc) so i've been a big fan ever since.

but yeah also sonic 2 rocks! that was the first sonic game my friend got and we used to play it togeather for hours.

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
I'm on a greeting spree!

WELCOME!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users