Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

U.V. NiGHTS for TRiPPY

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
The following picture was a gift to TRiPPY to commemorate our SEGA trip/Amsterdam visit. Thanks to her for scanning the original for me so I could color it! I hope to improve the quality of the wallpaper later on. Let me know what you guys think!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Ah, Tawny. This is fantastic ! Those Wings ! NiGHTS' expression ! It's such a marvelous gift !

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

Ah, Tawny. This is fantastic ! Those Wings ! NiGHTS' expression ! It's such a marvelous gift !

Thanks so much. :angry:

This pic was a lot of fun to draw because I tried a new style, plus I had never really worked with wings before, so it was all something new! The coloring was actually really simple. I just made a layer above the main picture I drew, colored whatever part of the picture I wanted colored, then used a filter like "multiply", and then would choose the option "satin" to made it all look shiney. I learned something new today on how to make things shiney quickly.:lol: *so proud at being self-taught*

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Thats great! Is that Red iDeya he's holding?

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Thats great! Is that Red iDeya he's holding?

Indeed, glad you caught that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users