Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Hello! I'm Rhapsody. I'm not very sure, but I may very well be one of the youngest NiGHTS fans on the forum. I like art, and crafts, and sometimes I find time to do some NiGHTS cosplay (I have one costume so far, a holiday Jackle costume). I can't say that I dislike very many things, because I always like to find out both sides of an argument before declaring a point. The reason why I love NiGHTS into Dreams is because unlike most of the games I play, it's a game that you can relate to and be inspired by. I own a Sega Saturn and a copy of the original NiGHTS, luckily.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Welcome to you, Rhapsody! Hope you enjoy your stay here at these forums. <_<

Incidentally, do you have a photo of your holiday Jackle costume? I'm quite interested.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).

Welcome to you, Rhapsody! Hope you enjoy your stay here at these forums. <_<

Incidentally, do you have a photo of your holiday Jackle costume? I'm quite interested.

I might be able to upload some pictures of myself in the costume, but no one will be able to see my face because my parents and I don't want to take any chances. Once you put a picture on the internet, anyone can see them!

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

I might be able to upload some pictures of myself in the costume, but no one will be able to see my face because my parents and I don't want to take any chances. Once you put a picture on the internet, anyone can see them!

True that. All I'm interested in is the costume, anyways! ((Not a freaking pedophile >_>))

Empa

Empa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Robots, Megaman, Rocky Horror, Shadowcasts, Costumes/Costuming, Art, Cartoons, Pokemon, Videogames, Music, ect.
Welcome. :]

The costume sounds really interesting. I hope to see it too.

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hi Rhapsody! Welcome to the forums. If you havent already done so - you should check out the cosplay section on the main site!! - theres some pretty good costumes n stuff up there that you might wanna check out if thats what your into!

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Helloooo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users