Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tsukasa's Content

There have been 83 items by Tsukasa (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37929 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Tsukasa on 26 January 2008 - 09:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ok, having finished it with all A's and all dreamdrops, I have to say I fell a tad let down. I do enjoy playing it, it's just compared to NiGHTS into Dreams this feels very rushed.
I don't like the new dreamers. Helen sounds like there's something loose in her head most of the time and Will doesn't know what accent he wants.
It feels like NiGHTS Adventure 2 battle... If SEGA had just stuck to the formula of the original and not had those bird chases instead of ideya capture it would've been nice. As it is it just feels like somethings missing.

#42061 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 February 2008 - 02:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

thats only one opinion mate. (except for the known bugs... thats not an opinion lol).

Not my opinion only though.

#42086 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 February 2008 - 07:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Not saying the last game was bad it was great in fact. The problem is nostalgia, imagine these games were released the other way around would NID be better then?

Yes, the new characters have the personality of an old boot. The fact that Claris and Ellliot don't have a personality is probably the reason the fanbase loves them so much. You can impose on them the personality you think suits them. Look at Link from the Legend of Zelda games. If they gave him a voice and a "personalty" there would be uproar.
And the original NiGHTS had a lot of polish put into it. Not just on the visual front either.
I would go so far as to say that if you prefer JoD over NiD you really need to go back and play it more. Get into the scoring aspect of it and see then why gamers love it so much.

#42007 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 08:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I prefer JOD myself, it's an awesome game :lol: in fact I'd say its my fave wii game.

its like NID but with more stuff thrown in for me (actually... that is what it is :blink:)

More stuff adding up to score destroying bugs (try opening a chip box and then switching persona's), bad character design, awful story and cutscenes, removing ideya capture and over-simplifying the scoring system. NiGHTS into Dreams is far superior. Oh yes and don't forget the AWFUL VOICES D:)

#41987 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 04:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's already faded for me. I hate it. Sonic Team are not the awesome development team they once were. I have no faith in them at all now.

#42002 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 07:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I live in the UK and I haven't seen it on top of any games lists... Most feedback I've heard has been pretty negative. And I'm inclined to agree. NiD was and still is one of my all-time favourite games. JoD is a disappointment.

#29878 Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 11:09 PM in Poll Area

Dark Blue. I have to deal with ignorance on pretty much a daily basis.

#63349 What was the highlight of JoD for you?

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 September 2008 - 02:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Best thing about the game is the sound track, without a doubt. It's the only thing that, in my opinion, lives up the original.

#63799 What did you feel?

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 October 2008 - 12:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hate the voices. Wish I could turn them off or switch them to Japanese... Then again I only play the chase missions now so I never have to hear them again anyway.

#38843 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 05:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Classic all the way.

#29821 What are your favorite Manga Series'?

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 05:26 PM in Community Corner

Chobits, .hack Legend of the Twilight and FLCL.

#34282 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 05 January 2008 - 04:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ah well. I'll be ringing GAME in advance just to make sure. Don't want to be driving all the way there just to find out it's not out.

#34136 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 04 January 2008 - 06:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Is that reliable info though? They did tell you's that it was going to be a global release too. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

#34679 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 08 January 2008 - 05:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This was told to me by our Sega person in the UK, not the one in Amsterdam. That guy in Amsterdam has not been in contact with us since we saw him so we can just pretty much forget he exists since everything he told us turned out to be incorrect information.
The Sega guy in the UK knows his stuff. He's not let us down yet so i trust what he's saying. :)

Ah ok. Guess I better make sure I have game funds in 2 weeks then :D

#31906 The sleeve

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 December 2007 - 05:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WHAT?! Having lost my original copy of Christmas NiGHTS I picked another one up on ebay for £5! $49.99 seems awfully steep!

#30364 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 December 2007 - 03:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

ZOMG MUST HAVVVES!!! @_@ Ebay FTW! XD

#29692 The Golden Compass

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 11:35 PM in Community Corner

Saw the movie tonight. I thought it was brilliant, but was somewhat disappointed that it ended where it did. I wanted to see the bridge to the stars :lol:

#37246 The Ending

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 January 2008 - 04:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, I read it, dun worry. :3

I'm just kinda concerned since it was pretty heavily implied... anyway...

Yeah, I was wondering who turned the lights out. NiGHTS is real now! Flipping power switches everywhere and causing mischief! Muahahahah! XD

Also, did anyone notice, when the lights went out Helen's mother just sat there while her daughter was cacking herself with fear? Lol.

#63353 SSF Emulation

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 September 2008 - 03:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

If you wanted to play it that badly you could just buy a used Saturn and game disc...

#30365 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 December 2007 - 03:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I only played the game for the 1st time about 3 months ago and have since played it to death. For 11 years I wanted to play it ever since I saw a review in a games magazine. It was when it appeared as a challenge on the old games master (long live Dominik Diamond) that I really HAD to play the game though. Luckily its never to late (long live ebay) and everyone should grab a copy - its not that rare or anything! As hard as it is though - I have managed to ovoid playing xmas NiGHTS so far. Its the perfect xmas game and I want to save it till then!

OMG I don't remember that! Aw I'd love to see that I loved Gamesmaster! *goes to youtube*

#29611 Saturn Talk

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 12:49 PM in Community Corner

Can't believe no-ones mentioned Shining the Holy Ark or Burning Rangers. 2 of my favourite games.

#29615 SA2:Battle Reala Chao

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 01:35 PM in Community Corner

Its just P-o-o-f-! What is wrong with that?! O.O

Also...just now found one wonderful chao site. <a href="http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/neutral.php" target="_blank">http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/neutral.php</a>

---Edit---
I just read somewhere that a person got their invisible chao by using a Silver chao and a Shiny Greay chao. Isn't Silver a jewl chao? I can't remember...

It's got homophobic connotations.

#39118 Reala is in Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Tsukasa on 30 January 2008 - 07:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The secret character should be the driver from OutRun2! ^_^

What? There is an OutRun stage after all...oh god Sega...PLEASE bring me an OutRun3 or Daytona USA 3 or Sega Super GT 2 or Super Hang On 2008 or Virtua Racing 2 and I'll be your personal slave forever!

*gets back on topic* With both of them in there now, I wonder if we'll see a story segment involving the two? It would seem pretty likely.

Dude you forgot Scud Race 2!

#29778 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 01:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

Aha!! Maren mobile!!! Understands now lol.

#35081 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 January 2008 - 09:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If the game itself were 599 US Dollars D:

RIIIIIIIIDGE RAAACEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!! XD