Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: You can't HANDLE the title of this poll! (73 member(s) have cast votes)

Nightmare Ideya?

1. Purple (15 votes [20.55%])

Percentage of vote: 20.55%

2. Dark Blue (5 votes [6.85%])

Percentage of vote: 6.85%

3. Dark Yellow (26 votes [35.62%])

Percentage of vote: 35.62%

4. Dark Green (18 votes [24.66%])

Percentage of vote: 24.66%

5. Black (9 votes [12.33%])

Percentage of vote: 12.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Okay, some of you may be a bit confused by the title...but...the Nightmare Ideya are creations of mine. They symbolize the opposite of each Ideya, and thus, are just darker-colored versions of them, for example:

Purple: Fear (I chose this color because of Reala's chest gem)
Dark Blue: Ignorance
Dark Yellow: Sadness; pessimism; constantly negative
Dark Green: Anger, rage
Black (Dark White doesn't work): Corruption

So, which of these to you have the most trouble with, in your dreams/real life?

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I don't think that this is a dumb idea...

Out of all of these, I believe that the dark yellow Ideya would fit me the most. While I don't consider myself a sad person, I am very pessimistic and negative.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Black. All that needs to be said.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Dark Green for me. I can be very peaceful, but when I'm miffed at someone, it gets nasty.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
It was a toss up between dark yellow and dark green for me... but I voted dark yellow. I find that a lot of my aggressiveness, anger, and rage are connected ultimately to my sadness and dissatisfaction with myself. *Cough* ....that was too personal for a quiz I did for fun. Psychiatric breakthrough anyone? XD

-Edit-

I got dark yellow here and yellow for the regular set.. :/ Go figure.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I put dark green, because I have trouble with dealing with stupid people. :blink: ANGER!!!!

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
I chose dark yellow, because sometimes I get so sad when I see people mistreat each other. Othertimes I'm so hard on myself, and think such mean nasty things about myself...that I get depressed.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Okay, some of you may be a bit confused by the title...but...the Nightmare Ideya are creations of mine. They symbolize the opposite of each Ideya, and thus, are just darker-colored versions of them, for example:

Purple: Fear (I chose this color because of Reala's chest gem)
Dark Blue: Ignorance
Dark Yellow: Sadness; pessimism; constantly negative
Dark Green: Anger, rage
Black (Dark White doesn't work): Corruption

So, which of these to you have the most trouble with, in your dreams/real life?
I hope this isn't too dumb of an idea...

I don't think this is a dumb idea however I do think that the meanings are a bit mixed up. @_@
(only in my opinion)
Colors have corresponding meanings, which if I had came up with the idea, I would have correspond it to those meanings.

Any who I suppose I may chose purple not only because it is one of my favorite colors but because of my constant feeling of fear and anxiety. (Probably a bit backwards for the meaning but still. XD)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I chose Black. The others don't really describe me as much, and I have a large amount of evil qualities that I shove behind me >: .

Like, I can be very, very sly if I get hurt or think I can get my way when I couldn't before. It's hurt a lot of irl friendships.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I chose Purple(fear), but I also think I would have Dark yellow(sadness) and Dark green(anger) too. I constanly have fears about myself and what others think of me, even with daily things such as confronting people, and with that I start to become sad and depressed. Then, I began to feel angry with myself because of this.

It goes deeper than this, but...... I reaaly don't want to talk about my deepest feelings here. But that is the three Nightmare Ideya I would have.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
I just noticed something...
None of us seems to want to associate our selfs with "Dark Blue Ignorance"... XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
This is true.. I don't think anyone likes to think of themselves as ignorant, but I can think of quite a few people in my life I could apply that to. Too bad not all of them are on this forum. *lol*

But at least no one picked their favourite colour, right? XD The Ideya aren't really about colour.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Even though I get upset, I'm not a very angry person nor full of rage. I'm not a Dark Green.
Ended up with Dark Yellow, as I've become more of a pessimist and have grown sadder as I've gotten older...

'Ignorance' is such a strong word. I think it's connotation falls more toward 'oblivious' or bad decision-making skills, but it's a trait that's more noticed by people other than yourself. If you claim ignorance, then you're a little more aware of how you act - those who are truly ignorant will refuse to admit their faults. By admitting their faults, they're slightly more insightful than a pure idiot.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Fear. I have anxiety problems. :P

Rebelette

Rebelette

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS *ahem, duh*, Rayman, Star Wars, videogames. <br />Eatimng, sleeping, and dreaming - something I cannot do much, being an insomniac...
black. ^^ I'm a twisted little midget. *muhaHAA and goes off to take over the world*

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Purple, yeah I know I obsess over it, but thats not the reason. I am scared quite easily (Don't let any Maren know that XD) and actually I have been quite unsettled at night recently (went back to leaving my comp screen on XD) Because of some ghost vids I was looking up on Youtube, some fake, some real, but the fear factor still applies and reminds me of things I don't want to see in the dark XD.

I mean, I was on a Mike Myers(Halloween) paranoia streak for 3 months back when I was 13...I have no idea how that in particular and among other things, made me so scared for that long,m even in the day.

Ironicly I have a fascination with Maren. Mabey they will spare me for this lol.

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
ooh I like this pole ^^ I said I was a Dark Blue. I tend to stay ignorant of things around me .-. Someone could tell me something about my own school and I wouldn't know about it. ^_^

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?

I am scared quite easily (Don't let any Maren know that XD) and actually I have been quite unsettled at night recently (went back to leaving my comp screen on XD) Because of some ghost vids I was looking up on Youtube, some fake, some real, but the fear factor still applies and reminds me of things I don't want to see in the dark XD.

You give me bad memories. ;__; I absolutely hate things like the videos you are talking about. I hate videos where suddenly some creepy picture appears out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me. They've made me fear my computer in my dreams (and I do have good reasons for that) ;___;

But about the Nightmare Ideyas, I choose Dark Green. Actually the dark yellow would go well too, but I could only choose one, so I went for that one. Not really sure why. Both would go well, since I can be very pessimist and negative. And when you are sad, like in Purg's case, you get angry. My case would kind of coincide with his case too, insactifation with ourselfs leads into bad ways... The case here is that I'm fine with myself, but others seems to see a part missing that I can't see. Wonder what is missing...

Why the Hell am I talking emo ? O.o'

>>'

Don't call the Nut House.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Purple. I am quite easily frightened, Especially by anything violent.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Dark Green for me! I've had a few moments where that shined through. It got ugly real fast >.>

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Dark yellow. I'm a horribly negative person and a bit too emotional ((get sad easily... and stuff...)).

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Anyone who knows me from before the last board crash would know that Dark Green fits far too well. XD

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Dark Yellow for me. I'm always very negative about myself and my art, which makes me a sad person. ;; I'm also very sensitive to the feelings of those around me, so if someone near me is sad, I get sad, too.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
I am constantly being upset, and several time this month I had emotional breakdowns. These happen before, durring, and after dreaming.

I recently had a nightmare... I do not remember, but supposedly I had closed my eyes for a moment, and dozed off. Then... I woke up suddenly in a jolt, I felt spontainously cold all over my body, then hot again.
I cried after that. Long and hard.

I new... it must have been the dark coming after me, to rob me of my dreams. It scared me, but sadded me as well.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Dark Green because I have lots of stress in my life.

ViSiON

ViSiON

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, lucid dreaming.
I would think dark yellow, because I do go into some bouts of sadness. I tend to get over it though because I am an overly optimistic person.

Sonya L.S.

Sonya L.S.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Sonic the hedgehog, NiGHTS, Crash Bandicoot (old games), Sega Dreamcast console, drawing, music-composing, character design, writing story concepts
Dark Yellow. The worst feelings ever for me... And they cause the majority of problems, either.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Black. I'm a little wrong in the head but hey, I'm always happy and there is never a dull moment.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
I would have to honestly say Dark Green above all others.

I don't get angry at those around me, ever but I sure do get furious at myself...

Jackle's best friend

Jackle's best friend

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
None fit me, my problem is I'm incredibly self-critical.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
I chose Dark Yellow (though Dark Green would work just as well) because alot of stuff happens in my life that I don't wish to talk about right now ^_^. Also, Dark Yellow because of past experiences that have messed me up in the noggin BIG TIME.

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.
Dark Blue. I have to deal with ignorance on pretty much a daily basis.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Sadly I must admit dark yellow. I may seem very happy but there's things going on.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Dark green. I have anger problems and tend to lash out violently at anything that happens to be nearby. It's a problem I'm working on.

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.
Hmmm, dark blue and dark green fit me the best, but I've got to go with the dark green. I have horrible anger issues and lash out very easily without meaning to. They have gotten a bit better, but you really don't won't to see me on a (rare) bad day.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

Hmmm, dark blue and dark green fit me the best, but I've got to go with the dark green. I have horrible anger issues and lash out very easily without meaning to. They have gotten a bit better, but you really don't won't to see me on a (rare) bad day.

On my very FREQUENT bad days, break out the holy water. A good prayer and maybe I'll leave you alone. I'm a very, very angry person.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Dark yellow for me. Yes I know, how can one be Yellow and Dark Yellow. Like I said a long ago, I am pretty bi-polor. At times I will be so positive and hopeful that I make people gag. At other times I can be very sad and start going on about all the negative aspects of life and people will think I am a !&$@*. Actually I can see how they work together. Whenever I start getting into my extreme depression state, I later learn to be hopeful and it helps ease the pain.

Thats all I will say about that.

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:I love video games, writing, and Artwork. And NiGHTS. I looooooove making OCs too.
Dark Green. When I get pissed, there's no stopping me... *throws chair halfway across room*

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Hmm... probably a mix of black and dark blue. But I chose black. I always feel like a basket case, and can have some pretty disturbing thoughts.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I posses a little bit of each (fear me!! :D ), but my main one would have to be dark yellow. I tend to get depressed easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users