Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Sonic the hedgehog, NiGHTS, Sonic Team, Anime, Drawing, Art, music, friends, yadda yadda!
REAAAAALLLLLLY!!!!

omg this is amazing! There was a site with the track listing but i forgot it... but this CD has a hell of lot of songs on it!!!!

Including remix tracks!

View the News HERE!

I hope nobody found this yet... and posted it. or shame shame shame on me...

EDIT: found the track listing.

Disc 1
1. NiGHTS:Journey of Dreams
2. Solitude
3. Eloquent Echo
4. Drifting Donbalon
5. Eloquent Echo:Fluffy Catch
6. Eloquent Echo:River Rescue
7. Drifting Donbalon:Hard Ver.
8. Wandering Wildness
9. Cackling Chamelan
10. Wandering Wildness:Bomb Panic
11. Wandering Wildness:Coaster Rescue
12. Cackling Chamelan:Hard Ver.
13. Dreams Dreams:Located Link Mix(Instrumental)
14. NiGHTS And Reala
15. Electrical Entertainment
16. Clashing Cerberus
17. Electrical Entertainment:Neon City Battle
18. Electrical Entertainment:Broadway Guide
19. Clashing Cerberus:Hard Ver.
20. Growing Wings
21. Persona Non Grata
22. D’Force Master
23. Win a Goal
24. Dreams Dreams:Will Ver.
Disc 2 Disc 2
1. Dreams Dreams:Adult Ver.
2. Conscience
3. Sweeping Seashore
4. Giant Girania
5. Sweeping Seashore:Aqua Challenge
6. Sweeping Seashore:Marine Escape
7. Giant Girania:Hard Ver.
8. Crystal Choir
9. Bony Bomamba
10. Crystal Choir:Labyrinth Guide
11. Crystal Choir:Jewel Fever 11. Crystal Choir: Jewel Fever
12. Bony Bomamba:Hard Ver.
13. Merry Memory Go Round
14. Queen Bella’s Ball
15. Merry Memory Go Round:Forest Adventure
16. Dreams Dreams:Sky Concert
17. Queen Bella’s Ball:Hard Ver.
18. Cruising Together
19. NiGHTS And Reala:Theme of A Tragedic Revenge
20. Sonatinas for Two Violin
21. Applause
22. Dreams Dreams:Helen Ver.
23. On The Way Back
24. Memento of NiGHTS
25. Dreams Dreams:Sweet Snow
26. Fragmented NiGHTS
Disc 3 Disc 3
1. Dreams Dreams:Kids Ver.
2. NiGHTS:Journey of Dreams(Short Ver.)
3. Gate Of Your Dream
4. Encounter
5. When The Night Falls
6. Sweeping Seashore:in Daylight
8. Catch Me If You Can
9. Duel in Dream
10. Al-Di-La:Lavender Ver.
11. Reala Returns 11. Reala Returns
12. Peaceful Moment
13. Al-Di-La:Sandal Wood Ver.
14. Bad News
15. Twist of Fate
16. Al-Di-La:Peppermint Ver.
17. Captive
18. Suspicion
19. Belief
20. Al-Di-La:Bergamot Ver.
21. Precious Orgel
22. Sentimental Separation
23. Thank You NiGHTS
24. Dreams Dreams:Located Link Mix
25. Dreams Dreams:Sweet Snow (instrumental)
26. Dreams Dreams(instrumental) 26. Dreams Dreams (instrumental)

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
OH MY DOGNESS.
FRAGMENTED NiGHTS. GATE OF YOUR DREAM. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.
OKAY I'M OFICIALLY HAPPY.
;;;;;;A;;;;;;

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Sonic the hedgehog, NiGHTS, Sonic Team, Anime, Drawing, Art, music, friends, yadda yadda!
Can i request a happiness high five for the Nights and Reala: Theme of a tragic revenge Track?

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Can i request a happiness high five for the Nights and Reala: Theme of a tragic revenge Track?

YES. *high-fives*
i liked that song too! c: ...BAH! i love th entire NiGHTS soundtrack @_@u i want this one so much...

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I wonder if this is news worthy enough to tell a moderator or something?

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
They'll move this to the News section if they see fit to!

But MAN with a track listing like that?? That's just.... KLGJSDOIFHEWIOSF. If yanno what I mean. 8D

3 DISCS OF NiGHTS MUSICAL JOYFULNESS ZOMG MUST HAVE IT NOW PLZKTHXBAI.

*faints*

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
i don't know, it's Japan only! but they'll notice anyway c:

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I've got theories about the plot bouncing around my head from looking at the song listing, but I shall share them with noone, because I have an extremely bad tendency to predict plots all to accurately. I do it while watching movies all the time and it's annoying. XDDD *saves it in a word document*

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
i wonder if they will ever make it available for the US...

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Excellent find! So many tracks, and such a pretty cover *__* Moving this to News.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Dreams Dreams Instrumental? Dreams Dreams Link Mix? Dreams Dreams Snowy Remix? Dreams Dreams Will and Helen versions? Our dear little ones get their own versions? Maybe someone can inform me since I didn't really get into the original, but was the kid version of Dreams Dreams sung by Claris and Elliot's voice actors? Back to my point, I LOVE Dreams Dreams and with so many versions...must have this!

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
Holy heaven. o_o

*shock + speechlessness*

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.
ZOMG MUST HAVVVES!!! @_@ Ebay FTW! XD

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Don't you think it's quite a wait though? I mean... Jan.16 is a long time considering the fact that the game will already be released. :D i dun wanna wait for it... i wants it NOW.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Holy whoa. Look at all the original titles!

If they've "remastered" them for the new game, I cannot wait to hear how they sound. Considering the lovely job they did on "Dreams Dreams", the rest of our old favorites are definitely going to be joy to hear.

D'Force Master... Tragedic Revenge... Growing Wings... wow!
I do so hope this actually gets released outside of Japan for once.

Anyone know what all the "Al-Di-La" version things are? Sounds interesting.
All these song variations on the list make me curious. I wonder what they could sound like?

Regardless, this is a fantastic find, MAiKU! <3 Thank you so much for posting this news!!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*faints*
THREE DiSCS.

O
M
G

YAAAAAAAAY!

Great thing to wake up to.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
SOLD.

I want this.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
And thus Hime Blue decided she MUST GET AN eBAY ACCOUNT.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Woah, awesome

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Dear Sega:

RELEASE THE OST IN THE STATES AND UK OR BE BOMBED.

I love you, kthnxbai. <3

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
has anyone noticed the boss battle music has a hard version of the song? I guess the track listing gives away the names of all the bosses, even the bosses we haven't heard of yet. :)'

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*Fakulls to knees and shouts to the sky* yeeeeeeessssss!!!!!11111!!!!!
MAiKU you rock! ohhhhhh EBAY to the rescuse
*takes a minute to calm down*
ho... adrenilene rush

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I want this, like, now. I have that loading song stuck in my head x_x

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
OMG 3 DISC!!! Way better than the first one that lacked many tracks. 34 bucks is a great price to. OMG I need a job now :D Who will be listening to all 9 Dreams Dreams versions? THiS guy of course.

I wonder if it'll be on shelves in stores but I doubt that. Game CDs aren't popular sadly.

Dreams Dreams Instrumental? Dreams Dreams Link Mix? Dreams Dreams Snowy Remix? Dreams Dreams Will and Helen versions? Our dear little ones get their own versions? Maybe someone can inform me since I didn't really get into the original, but was the kid version of Dreams Dreams sung by Claris and Elliot's voice actors? Back to my point, I LOVE Dreams Dreams and with so many versions...must have this!

I'm guessing that it was. It wouldn't make sense if it wasn't supposed to be Claris and Elliot singing just some random people. Then again I don't think it would make much sense either to have teens standing at what seemed to be 5'5 singing like little children, especially the female kid. Can't wait to hear the Helen and Will version though.

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
I'm surprised no one thought of this yet... The title Al Di La... Sounds pretty similiar to what we hear when you run out of time with Nights and turn into the kids... I firmly believe this is what Nights has been saying. For those that are curious, "Al Di La" means "beyond" in Italian.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I'm surprised no one thought of this yet... The title Al Di La... Sounds pretty similiar to what we hear when you run out of time with Nights and turn into the kids... I firmly believe this is what Nights has been saying. For those that are curious, "Al Di La" means "beyond" in Italian.

Ohh, that's interesting. I thought it was sort of like how Clawz's music was called El-Le-Ki Sparkle... El Le Ki, Al Di La... I dunno.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Thanks for the language lesson there kurosen. And yes it does sound like that when you screw up tryna be all cool and getting that high score. I always thought NiGHTS said "ATHENA!" but yeah that makes no sense.

Anyways, Dreams Dreams: Helen's ver.? I've gotta see what that'll be like. Maybe they could kick in a heavy metal Dreams Dreams just for fun lol A little rap or scream couldn't hurt either.

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Viperxmns and I always thought it was either "Ideya!" or "Aptiva!"

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Viperxmns and I always thought it was either "Ideya!" or "Aptiva!"

Aptiva's the general consensus.. this new 'A Di La' theory is a revelation..

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Looks like my name is obsolete XD Oh well.

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Queen Bella = Spider Boss?

GoldDreams

GoldDreams

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:SEGA and Nintendo
I can't wait for this soundtrack to be released. I simply loved the original titles soundtrack and I am sure this one will be just as good. I've already caught myself running to watch videos just to hear the music. I am sure once I get this set of CDs they will be on my playlist for quite awhile. I am hoping I can manage to find a copy. Will most likely pre-order this soundtrack. That way I know I am going to get a copy before it sells out.

Murder's Last Crow

Murder's Last Crow

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
So... MANY SONGS! It's... BEAUTIFUL! *can't wait to buy it*

I loved all the original music so much, and this exponentially more than was ever released previously. Wootage!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I need this soundtrack SO much, right now. I would buy this soundtrack just for the Dream Gate music alone.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I need this soundtrack SO much, right now. I would buy this soundtrack just for the Dream Gate music alone.

yeah, I totally understand. I've had that song stuck in my head since I heard it yesterday. It's so nice and calming... lalala la, lalala la, alalalalalaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get out of my head 0_<

The music in this game is soooooooooooooo nice. I can't wait.

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

yeah, I totally understand. I've had that song stuck in my head since I heard it yesterday. It's so nice and calming... lalala la, lalala la, alalalalalaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get out of my head 0_<

The music in this game is soooooooooooooo nice. I can't wait.

Wait... wha??? how'd.... huh?

You heard the journey of dreams version of that song? WHERE?! :)

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Wait... wha??? how'd.... huh?

You heard the journey of dreams version of that song? WHERE?! :)

There's "Gate of your dream" at the screen where you choose between Helen and Will, and then there's the song that plays inside the dream gate that's stuck in my head... you wouldn't think that such a soft and gentle song would be so catchy >_<

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I got really excited as well when I read about this soundtrack on another website. Do you guys know a place where I can import it and buy it from? ;)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
As of now, i don't think anywhere is doing importing of the CD. If you don't mind buying from Ebay then that would be the next best place to look within the next few weeks. People who have links with Japanese friends will be buying bulkloads of it and selling it off on Ebay, most probably. Expect to pay a bit more though, if that's the case.

It's just a matter of time before they release it worldwide anyway. They'd be stupid not to, seriously.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I got really excited as well when I read about this soundtrack on another website. Do you guys know a place where I can import it and buy it from? :)

I know of two places you can preorder it from. It should be coming out real soon actually.

Amazon Japan: http://www.amazon.co.....anguage=en_JP

And PlayAsia: http://www.play-asia...ck-70-2ewb.html

I cannot vouch for anything since I have not bought anything from either place. I have preordered the Nightopian Dram pack of the PS2 game but that won't be out for awhile.

I want this, but I may just wait till it comes onto the internet. I want to buy it, but once I caculate all the things I am going to buy and all the christmas stuff, there just isn't enough left to do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users