Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ninja Liz-chan's Content

There have been 45 items by Ninja Liz-chan (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#240 Your Number 1 Favourite dream

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 25 April 2007 - 04:40 PM in Dream Discussion

Hum, this is a toughy. Mostly because my dreams are so wacked up and they make no freakin sence, or there nightmares. I never really thought for a while which one was my favorite. Mostly because I just thought of them as weird crazy messed up messes of messyness. Though, there is one that I quite enjoyed. It was special to me because it wasn't all messed up, it was weird but not flying goldfish with walking axe's and darth VAder hideing in the basement with girly hair with the cast of Star Treck helping Harry Potter to defeat a heard of Dragons weird. It was more or less, nice, and peace ful.

What happened was I was walking in the snow, barefoot, but it wasn't cold. I couldn't really see anything in the snow, it was really strong and the sky was all cloudy. But I wans't worried at all. I seemed to be enjoying myself. I saw a castle in the distance, it looked a little scary in the snow, but the door was open, so I walked in. Inside looked totatly different from the outside. It looked beautifle on the inside, long staircases that didn't seem to go anywhere, and long hallways that where dark except for a faint blue light that came though the Hudge stain glass windows in there. I couldn't remeber what was on them but I saw a girl in the stain glass hallway, a girl I often draw named "Damion". She was basically the personification of my life in Jr. High school, she was a grumpy annoyed girl who hated everything. Though, she didn't look anything like me, if you've ever seen me draw her. Purple eyes and two coloured hair, blue and brown. It's short and she wears a pair of googles, and sort of a military outfit. She looked calm here, a little sad though. She didn't talk to me, she just looked at the widows, leaning on the window sil. I didn't really want to bug her and so I kept walking. I somehow ended up on a tall walkway that was above what looked like a large ball room. Down below I saw another character, another personification, down below. She was me at Six, well, sort of. He hair was long and bright yellow and her eyes were yellow. She had a little pink scarf and she was flowing on the floor like it was ice. Though I'm sure she didn't have any skates on. It was strange, but cute. I woke up then.

I don't exactally remeber how long it went for, an hour at most, I never keep track of how long they are, usually I never remeber. I wans't Lucid, I couldn't affect my dream, I seemed to be going on impuls. It didn't really confuse me, infact it made a lot more sence than alot of my other dreams. AT least to me. I would love to go to that castle again, I think I might have been back there once. But I don't remeber it as well as the first time.

#1280 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 27 April 2007 - 01:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Oh my favorite is Jackle. Which is REALLY strange because he's sort of the most clown like (other than Reala) out of the group...and I really dislike clowns. MAybe because of his lack of make up I like him. Hum. Whatever. Next would be Claws, becaue it's a cat! Kitties are so cute! even when They're hudge and have extreally sharp teeth. hehe. I think my least favorite is Puffy, just because I found her hard to beat :D

#895 Worst Nightmare

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 26 April 2007 - 04:40 PM in Dream Discussion

I noticed there was a favorite dream thread, but how about a worst dream thread? I've always had nightmares, ever sence I was a baby. NIght frights, terrors, the like. I always have those classic nightmares, falling down stairs that never end. Falling in a Pit of snakes, having spiders lay eggs in your hand and then exploading (okay, maybe that's not a classic nightmare but whatever). However my worst Nightmare I think was the one that left me totally shocked when I woke up. I had to shake myself and make sure the dream never happend. My mother died in the dream, me and my little brother had to move away to chicago to live with my dad. It was so scary, me and my brother kept running into dangerous situations along the way. We almost got run over, then my mom came back as an angel. I guess I really was scared my mom might leave me. When I woke up I was shakeing. Yeah, kinda creepy.

SO!
What was your worst nightmare?
Why was it so scary?

#1903 Why does this happen?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 28 April 2007 - 02:57 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WOW! I didn't know you could turn that off XD I got to one point where Gulpo was the only boss that came outl, I didn't know how to change it so I deleted my file and started again ^^;

#2381 What if there are voices?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 29 April 2007 - 05:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oooh if they do voices they BETTER have the Japanese voices or I will flip. I wasn't happy with some of the more reacent Sonic games because of there lack of Japanese voices (excluding Secert rings, that made me happy!). I'm expecting they'll do voices, but I really rather they not.

#7556 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 12 June 2007 - 05:28 PM in Poll Area

I'm a female~ and I see NiGHTS as both, but it often gets confusing talking to people about it so I generally call NiGHTS a when I'm talking. Though I use to think NiGHTS was mostly female when I was little. I remeber calling NiGHTS "The Pretty purple lady!" (hey, I was 7! )

#25805 What are your favorite Manga Series'?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 November 2007 - 11:57 PM in Community Corner

Dur...I have so many it's hard to decide on just one that's my favorite.
Perhaps It's Detective Conan? Man that's a cute manga...if you can stand a couple dead bodies every volume. :D
Tsubasa is cool. It's like all of Clamp blew up and they decided to call it a manga. Makes me happy.
I love Trinity blood~ Vampirates and robots and random big guns oh my~
Full metal Alchemist~ and D.N.Angel are great too!
ooooh~ I just can't pick a Favorite!

#25799 Webcomics

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 November 2007 - 11:46 PM in Community Corner

Heh, I love Web comics. There so fun an entertaining. Some are my favorites are :
Vampirates: It's got Canadian Vampire Pirates. Heck yeah it's awsome!
Dan and Mabs Furry adventure: Because they make me giggle.
Zap in Space : Science fiction makes me happy.
Adventures of the Weird : Because it's weird XD
Walking in the Dark...Wait stop, That's MY web comic, can't put that here... XD; SHAMELESS PLUG!

#7375 Very Old Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 June 2007 - 02:53 PM in Dream Discussion

What's the first dream you remeber having? Does anybody remeber having one at a young age that has stuck with you for a long time?

I remeber at lest two, one when I was 4 years old, and one where I was 7 years old. The one where I was 4 was basically a Nightmare and very short, I was at the top of the stairs at my old house and I would fall and fall into a dark abyss. Yup...classic falling nightmare and it's not that intersting. HOWEVER the one when I was 7 I still remeber it quite vividly even though I was so young. It was just after I watched "Jurassic Park" for the first time, I was currently obsessed with Dino's at that age. I was in a jungle, I began wandering around until I hit a tall concreet wall. I looked up and saw the way the fence was, made me realize I was in the Rapter Cage from the movie! I began to panic, then a rapter came out of the bushes and scared me. But it just stood there, it didn't attack me. It tilted it's head and came up to me, but it let me pet it! It was a friendly dino! Then other rapter came out of the bushes, the first one came infront of me and growled at the others, knowing they would try to hurt me. I remeber they started to talk in 'raptor Language' but I could understand them. The one that was protecting me was apperently a 'prince' raptor, and one of the new ones was the 'queen' raptor, he was saying that he didnt' want to hurt me, and he wouldn't let them hurt me eaither. he put me on his back and we ran off.

It's the strangest thing that I remeber that dream, I don't remeber any of my other dreams up intill proably Jr. High. So how about it? How far back can you all remeber?

#2452 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 29 April 2007 - 03:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

This looks so freakin awsome :D There so beautiful, I quite like scribbles. Even if there not done they're quite nice to look at. Looking at these makes me want to put some more effort into my stuff ^^;

#910 So, how did you get into NiGHTS?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 26 April 2007 - 05:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I got into it because of the constant cameo's in the Sonic games. I would stop and go "oh, it's that purple thing again...I remeber it from...somewhere..." XD I sort of remebered NiGHTS, but only from commertals. I only vagly remebered it though because I was 7 or 8 at the time...I think maybe closer to 7. Anyway I was to young for video games, at least my mom said so. I didn't get to play any for a while and the first game I got was Tetris for the Gameboy Pocket. Woot. By the time I was actually old enough to be interested in this sort of thing NiGHTS was not to much more than a memory. I had a Super Nintendo, mostly played movie and TV-show related games on it (Power Rangers, Star Gate, Jungle book, Lion King, Jurrassic park ect) and then we got a N64...moslty had Pokemon games for it, and some other games I don't really remeber (my brother has them hidden upstairs somewhere) So anyways, the first time I had thought about NiGHTS in such a long time from the commerials on tv when I was 7 was in Jr. High school when we where playing Sonic Adventure 2 battle. I was excited because the Gamecube had just come out and it was just so cool. I spotted NiGHTS in there and I was imediatly remided of the Purple Nightmare. I got interested and started looking stuff up on the internet. WAsn't that into it until recently though, now I"m outta high school and I actually got a copy of the game and a sega saturn. And WOW I was totally drawn in by it. Yeah...that's basically how I got into it :D

#694 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 26 April 2007 - 03:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hum, I don't really care to much about Reala comeing back. He's not one of my favorite characters, proably because he's one of the more Clown like characters. I have clown phobia >>; I know Most of the characters have at least a little bit of Clownness...if that's a word. But Reala is one of the ones that buggs me the most. It's strange, I think Jackle should probably bug me the most, but he's not. Perhaps because he doens't actually have the clown like make up like Reala does. Eeek. Anyways, agian I"m not trilled but I'm not horrified eather, as long as I get to smack him about I'm good with it (hehehe)

Now the kids, yeah I like the idea of having them back too. I like Elliot, Perhaps it's because he has blue hair... mmmm blue hairr *cough* I like the kids, there cute.

#3164 Sleep Walking

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 01 May 2007 - 03:19 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't sleep walk. I however sleep talk, sing, moan and gron AND I sit up. I've never actually gotten up, but I think I might have fallen out of bed once. I move around alot in my sleep but I never get up. I wnet to bed once with my blanket pattern side up, woke up with it pattern side down XD; Me and my brother make lots of noises, but never actally walk. It's hard for my mom to sleep with one of us singing and the other screaming "no! My cookie!" XD;

#690 Sega Splash! Golf

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 26 April 2007 - 03:29 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

guah, looks like Mario Golf @_@ I suck so much at golf. So I more than likely won't play it, even though I love Sega characters....but still. It still looks freaky. hehe, oh well, they'll do what they want. *sigh*

#2581 Point of View in your Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 29 April 2007 - 08:22 PM in Dream Discussion

hum, I find that my point of view is generally 3rd person, but sometimes switched to first. But I'm not always sure when. I find it hard to remeber what view I'm in when I wake up. I knew at one point I was dreaming about me being Yami Yugi from Yugioh (don't ask, very long and weird dream that one was. Lots of walking, cameos, and general weirdness) and that one I'm sure the view did keep switching on me. I was first then third, then first again. Though I do generaly find I'm in 3rd person :lol:

#5588 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 May 2007 - 02:56 AM in Dream Discussion

I don't know if I have one set dream scape. Almost every dream I have is different. The only few I have that are the same have about 3 distinct areas. Maybe there all conected...but it would mean the area is really big. The main part is a feild that seems to go on forever with constant snow falling everything There's a castle in the middle with hudge stain glass windows and stare cases that go everywhere. The othere 'secotions' are a mountain range, but it's not snowing there. Just sunny. And it's got a lot of hills, which is quite different from the flat ice place. Also once in a while a see this small Japanese style gaurden that you can see the mountains off in a distance. So It is a possiblily that they are conected...but it would mean that it's a reallly really big dream scape. heh.

#4390 Our Worst Fear

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 06 May 2007 - 03:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

This made me giggle! XD THough if they really did that I think I would have to set it on fire. mmm fire. XD Then agian I did enjoy the Sahdow the hedgehod game.. *is shot*

#2512 Ol' Six Hands

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 29 April 2007 - 05:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

hum, I'm not sure. I'd go with it eather way, if he's there or he's not. I'm actually not that attached to the character of Wiseman, if they have him or not, I won't be heartbroken eather way.

#212 Nintendo Power Front Cover

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 25 April 2007 - 03:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That's so cool. I Don't usually buy gameing magazines, due to the fact I don't go shopping very much. Even though there's magazines where I work, they never have Nintendo power because they suck. XD okay, they don't suck, it's just not many people buy gameing magazines in the Drug store. heh. Anyways, I should go looking for it now. The picture is so pretty, I should totaly go look for it now. My brother use to get Nintendo power...wah. I want it. Must go shopping for once.

#9902 Ninja Liz-chan's NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 03 August 2007 - 02:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

Allright, I'm lazy and didn't get this stuff up for such a long time....so heres some of my NiGHTS art. Woot.
Posted Image
This one is older, Though the only thing I"m not to happy with is that I basically just did a pose that was in the game. Didn't put to much effort into a pose here. But I had fun wiht the backgroung :blink:

Posted Image
This...was a result of my two obsessions at the time. Danny Phantom and NiGHTS, They both fly so I thought they would work together...I also mad a short comic about it...I may upload that too.

Posted Image
Something random...Baby NiGHTS with Baby Sonic...with a Shadow Doll.

Posted Image
I like this...I was having fun In Photoshop one day. Hehe.

Meh, I guess I'll give links to my NiGHTS comic....I'm just to lazy to upload them to my server so you get the Deviant art links....
Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

NiGHTS Comic about meeting Danny Phantom...because I thought it'd be cool XD

So yeah...Thanks for your time :)

#10289 Ninja Liz-chan's NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 07 August 2007 - 03:34 PM in Creative Stuff!

Reeeeeh..Someone else here loves DP! Hooway! :P It was a cute comic, I liked it. Ooh, idea: Danny and NiGHTS vs Reala!
And I loooooooooooove the cloud pic. It's so...Etheral.

Yeah, I had a neat Idea for a sequal in which Reala would team up with Vlad to fight Danny and NiGHTS...I'm just to lazy to get around to it.

#1899 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 28 April 2007 - 02:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I actually quite like his new outfit. I love all the little detailed fabric bits on the arms and legs, though they look really hard to draw..(haven't attempted it yet) I love how ...Frilly the outfit looks XD I dunno. I think it's rather funky myself. I dunno, I like the fact they've just redone it all.

#5300 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 15 May 2007 - 12:21 AM in Poll Area

Jackle~! er well If I had to pick just between NiGHTS and Reala I would pick NiGHTS just because NiGHTS is one of my favorite colours and oh so shinney.

#902 NiGHTS music

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 26 April 2007 - 04:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Actually my favorite NiGHTS song is "Gate of your dreams" the one they play on the menu when your picking the level. Even though it's basically the same bit over and over again I can listen to it on repeat for a long time and not get board of it. I always listen to it before I go to bed, makes me feel relaxed and helps me float off to dream land. Just what it's suppose to do right? Heh.

#3316 NiGHTS is the boss of....

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 02 May 2007 - 12:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I agree, NiGHTS wouldn't have a level per say. Really they where sent just to take over, or something like that. If you look at when you fight them, you get teleported somewhere else to fight them. I mean, Jackles boss area doens't look like Soft museum to me. And Reala's area looks nothing like Stick Canyon. In general I think that NiGHTS might have had a 'boss area' I guess, but it more than likely was destroyed when he rebelled against Wiseman.