Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AYRiES's Content

There have been 171 items by AYRiES (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15916 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by AYRiES on 07 September 2007 - 09:27 PM in Community Corner

O'Star by Paramore

#15012 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by AYRiES on 03 September 2007 - 12:07 PM in Community Corner

Sweet Sacrifice- Evanesence

#43328 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by AYRiES on 08 March 2008 - 10:14 AM in Community Corner

Anymore, by Emmy Rossum

#16641 New trailer tonight

Posted by AYRiES on 13 September 2007 - 07:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Midnight is 8am GMT isn't it? -checks clock- Oooh! I'll have to wait to post this then =p

-counts down-

OMG I so thought this was going to be them just -thinking- they would get one or lying or... or... some sort of misunderstanding but eeee! The shot with NiGHTS over the water! Bits from the kids openings! Pretty! =D =D =D This has made my morning. And day. And life.

Was that fish kind of like Gulpo and Gillwing a bit, or am I insane?

OHGOD I JUST SAW REALA HAHA. That made me scream. XD Niiiice design. I like him more now.

Also that bi of NiGHTS running and jumping near the end is <3

Gah have to go to school now but so glad I thought to check the site right now XD

#4194 New NiGHTS Homebrew Game!

Posted by AYRiES on 05 May 2007 - 02:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ooh, that's really good- shows NiGHTS can be done with a pointer too. I forsee a lot of time wasted on this, I keep going back to it! XD

#43327 NiD.Com meetup

Posted by AYRiES on 08 March 2008 - 09:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've myself on as a maybe-interested thing, but bear in mind I put mine there because it was very close to where I live; not to say I don't trust /you/ guys with the location, buuut my parents wouldn't be very happy if I told them I'd put the precise location. They're a little nervous about things such as these.

But anyway, I know I'm young but I'd still be interested in meeting up sometime in 2009. This is just seeing who's interested, right~? It seems like such an amazing idea.

#12546 NiGHTS' voice and Music

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 11:52 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've only played on L.C game aaaages ago, so I can't remember her voice D= XD Hopefully it's not just a nice sounding voice, but decently acted as well? If it's nice to listen to on it's own that's OK, but if the emotions are bad or silly... eh. Just ahve to wait and see. -excited- I'm more worried about how Helen's voice is probably going to end up far far too high at the moment =\

#12576 NiGHTS' voice and Music

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 02:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS sayig 'shall we have some fun' sounds SO familliar and it's driving me crazy but I'm not sure it's from a game. It reminds me of toddler programs a bit XD What?!

ANYWAY. -squees with theforce of ten thousand suns-

Anyway, I really like NiGHTS' voice. Sounds a lot more mature than I'd have thought and I like that angle. Of course it's not just if the voice sounds nice, it's also if the voice sounds right emotion wise, something can sound nice but incorrect or een jjust potentially nice I 'spose. Still, seems good. Also, the voice is quite... posh maybe, which is interesting. not expected. Hope Wil doesn't have a posh voice though =\

And the music is very nice, very pretty, and really made me think of NiGHTS, which is good.

#12632 NiGHTS' voice and Music

Posted by AYRiES on 24 August 2007 - 04:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That clip... really does sound like her. Well, she sounds good in that as well. I'm very hopeful now. Also, it made me work out where I'd heard the voice before- it sounds like a newsreader to me XD I agree that NiGHTS' voice sounds a bit higher and almost smoother, but it's very, very alike and it might be more put on.

#3406 The Unofficial NiD Chatroom

Posted by AYRiES on 02 May 2007 - 07:03 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'll see if I can get it to work with X-chat-2. I always liked the IRC =p Actually, I think I have mIRC installed... I'll try it with that. Thanks for the instructions, getting onto servers etc always confused me :huh:

#5367 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by AYRiES on 15 May 2007 - 07:22 AM in Poll Area

NiGHTS! I love him. XD I can't help it. I don't really like Reala that much anyway. As a boss he's OK, but ehh.

#513 Sega Splash! Golf

Posted by AYRiES on 25 April 2007 - 08:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

o_o That looks really like that Wii pangya/albatross 18 game (I thinik that's the game Shark's talking about, Super Swing Golf?) but it's still kinda cool. Cartoony NiGHTS! Come to think of it, was that the old outfit or the new one? Seems an odd thing to shove the characters into though, sounds a bit like a generic cash in to me. Still, it might be pretty good, we'll have to see I suppose.

The fact that Sega seem to like using NiGHTS so much looks good though XD Looks like they're really hoping JoD will be pretty successful, not just some small one off ting...

#1558 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by AYRiES on 27 April 2007 - 02:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

I...I... I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight ;_; That's just WRONG XD Hilarious, but wrong.

#28113 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by AYRiES on 30 November 2007 - 09:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

He gets a nose and promptly spends the rest of the game sneezing.

Some kind of slash/yaoi/whatever. With Owl.

#7411 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by AYRiES on 09 June 2007 - 09:12 AM in Poll Area

Fem/Androg. Simply cause I don't think they have actual physical bodies (they live in dreams), and since it was created by Wizeman... Well, would Wizeman go to all the trouble of deciding what, er, parts, to give NiGHTS when there was no need? XD And even if NiGHTS was actually dreamed up by Claris/Elliot or something, then... well, when you dream of things that aren't human, you don't generally dream about the gender, since it isn't human. Meh. That's just my view =) I tend to refer to NiGHTS as a he though.

#1559 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by AYRiES on 27 April 2007 - 03:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I personally love it. I think it's just so pretty *_* I really love the little extra things they put in. It looks like NiGHTS- same kinda lines and such but it has more frills! XD I suppose it looks a little unbalanced but not that much- it looks fine to have the top more detailed to me, but eh. I don't like the eyelashes though, they're not really separated right =\ They should either be really detailed or simple. -shrug-

#27150 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by AYRiES on 25 November 2007 - 04:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Since my mic is now cooperating, I'd love to be in any shows coming up! Bear in mind my voice is ever so slightly aggravating~ XD Can you take WMA files? Or WAV? I can try and get MP3 though if not.

#10058 Helen and William

Posted by AYRiES on 05 August 2007 - 07:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Though, they actually kinda look like dolls. :mellow:

I think it's the eyes that are doll like. The eyelashes are weird and the eyes are smooth, all one colour, glassy and such a weird shade of blu D= I just downloaded the big images and took a look and gah, it's scary up close! Or is this just me?

#8876 Helen and William

Posted by AYRiES on 05 July 2007 - 07:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have to say I LOVE Helen. Her outfit is really pretty I think, though I'm not fond of her hair... I dunno, maybe I'm just relieved she's 'frilly' in such a different way that I expected? Plus I like her shoes. XD Buuut on the other hand I really just do not like William. Just... eh, I dunno, it just doesn't look very nice. Some parts are even actually ugly. =\ Mm... On the other hand. He sleeps with his football. I find that oddly cute XD And I really like the violin thing, it's a nice change from female characters that sing, but still similar to the original kids which I kinda like.

Ehh, I DO wish there was some sort of overall colour scheme with them though, just because I really like the blue+pink=purple thing from the original.

Also, I have to agree, they look 9-10 to me, younger than what you might expect. I think it's the eyes, actually.

Edit: Wait, William TAYLOR has father issues? Excuse me while I retreat into my ooh-it's-almost-a-sci-fi-reference and giggle. XD Although, family acceptence, hmm. I actually kinda like the sound of it.

#11114 N:JoD Merchandise

Posted by AYRiES on 13 August 2007 - 01:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

We don't have a gamestop, which is now making me want to CRY because that is just awesome. Are they free in that they gve them away when they've finished if you ask, or free as in handing them out?

I wish I lived somewhere a little bigger now. Though, I don't think I've -ever- seen a gamespot. Or maybe one'll end up on eBay!

#200 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by AYRiES on 25 April 2007 - 02:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmm, to be honest I'm not really that bothered. Reala is a cool enough idea- the mirror image to NiGHTS thing- and he has a nice design. The boss stage in the original was cool too, it was different to the other bosses because rather than simply moving around in the right pattern (and figuring it out of course) he did what you did- meaning it was a much quicker and less about figuring it out (which means I'm rubbish cause I suck at reacting XD), more 'Aaaah help he's coming PARALOOP!' boss fight.

So I think it could be cool if he has a similar kinda thing in the new game, but to be honest I'm worried they'll make him more... individual almost. I like the fact he still almost seems to 'belong' to Wizeman, again fits in with the mirror image kinda thing he seems to have.

I want Puffy back more though =[ and Gillwing... they were more interesting to me.

As for Claris/Elliot, I love that they're back, makes sense they'd go to Nightopia again (I mean, they still have their ideya =p) and I always loved their designs. I like the idea that they can get the same dreamscape back as well (if this isn't a remake that is...) and maybe it's changed a bit.

#8654 New screens?

Posted by AYRiES on 04 July 2007 - 03:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oooh, Helen! Funny, I thought she'd be little-girl frilly- you know, long pink dress with frills on the straps. This is much better than that. And ooh, those are FMV? So much nicer than what i was expecting from the Wii. Ooh, just... -flail- Love! <3 (Especially her shoes XD)

Though, her head looks a little odd on her body. Too wide maybe? o_o

Edit: Also, her being Cartwright means that I'm always going to think of her as Annie. XD

#10503 New info

Posted by AYRiES on 08 August 2007 - 09:23 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The VA might still be for gibberish...? Like, yelps when you get hit, or whatever?

OK, that's not very likely. ;_- Still, he/she might be good.

As for Reala, to be honest, I didn't dislike him in the last game, and the battle was kinda fun. It'd be cool if he got some sort of story this time... but if it IS about him being NiGHTS' opposite, I'm praying he doesn't get too much of a personality. That'd give too much about NiGHTS away ;)

#4777 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by AYRiES on 09 May 2007 - 06:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I would kill for that book, it's so beautiful and I don't think my monitor does it justice. I'd love to just stare at it all close up without it being pixelly... I would love one being done for JoD. Unlike a lot of games I think NiGHTS lends itself so well to the storybook kind of format... seeing as it tends to be so vague but still go somewhere. And the artwork, it' so nice! I really wish more drawn artwork would be used for NiGHTS, especially traditional- I love digital but the texture of watercolours lends itself really nciely to dreams IMO.

As for translation, I would kill for one *_* I've asked my friend (she's learning Japanese at the moment) if she understands any of it but she hasn't gotten so far with anything with the symbols yet... I assume it's faaar to difficult to just look it all up word by word (man, with the grammar and stuff... plus working out where to look... and making sure you'd got it right... thaaat would take years! XD) If anyone ever does it though, I think I may scream. LOUDLY.

#9997 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by AYRiES on 04 August 2007 - 04:22 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It's different to the game, but on the other hand, I actually kind of like it. It really does sound like the kind of thing you might read to a little kid just before they go to bed or something, yeah?