Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

N:JoD Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Yea. They have free posters at Gamestop for NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.

I'll post pictures later. It's basically a giant version of the boxart.

*hangs poster over bed* XD;;

Any other merchandise you're aware of x3?!

Edit: PICTURE 8D!:

Posted Image

Edit: Here's a better picture, kudos to Tamika.

Posted Image

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
What? That's so *rummages through expressive pics*
Posted Image
Are those, like, pre-ordering bonusses?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
No. They come in a pack of 8 posters. Just walk in, take one, and leave. They're free ^^!

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I MUST HAVE IT.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
:o

o snap.. I can walk in to three different GameStops on my way tomorrow.. see if I see them..

(thanks for the heads up.. although I'll be pissed if I don't see any :P )

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

:P

o snap.. I can walk in to 2 Gamestops tomorrow.. see if I see them..

They're in a package of 8. Neat ^^!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
There's no Gamestop in Sweden ;__; Dammit.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Damn >____<.

Hmm..., I'm pretty sure another store might carry the poster, though ^__^! It may even come as a gift on some sites for pre-orders :3.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I hope so... I'd pre-order right now if it weren't for the fact that I'm so tired I'd probably ask the game to be sent to Sumatra or something ^^;

So... how does it feel having a NiGHTS-poster on your wall? :P

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I hope so... I'd pre-order right now if it weren't for the fact that I'm so tired I'd probably ask the game to be sent to Sumatra or something ^^;

So... how does it feel having a NiGHTS-poster on your wall? :P

Ah, ok ^^''! Well, keep an eye out :3. I'm positive you'll find it somewhere :3. Even if it's on eBay for $4 or $5, it's better than not having it at all.

It's not on my wall yet XD;, but, LOVE 8D! It's pretty neat, but, I wouldn't kill for it. But, still.:

8D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Hot Damn. This rocks. Someone has finally bested my awesomest picture.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I don't know about any other merchandise but I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. I work at a Gamestop so I'll know pretty quick. Also, don't go spending money on ebay just yet. At my store, if there is extra pre-order stuff even after we sell the game, employees can just take it. If that happens at my store, I'd be glad to just mail posters to whoever wants one.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Oh my God. I'm going to go to GameStop and pick one up!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I don't know about any other merchandise but I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. I work at a Gamestop so I'll know pretty quick. Also, don't go spending money on ebay just yet. At my store, if there is extra pre-order stuff even after we sell the game, employees can just take it. If that happens at my store, I'd be glad to just mail posters to whoever wants one.

Ooh... sweet ^___^!

You'll have to keep us posted on pre-order bonuses, than XD;; .

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
HOW LONG WILL THEY BE THERE? ARE THEY AT EVERYONE?! DO YOU KNOW THIS?! I'M SO EXCITED AND I DON'T WANNA MISS MY CHANCE!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

HOW LONG WILL THEY BE THERE? ARE THEY AT EVERYONE?! DO YOU KNOW THIS?! I'M SO EXCITED AND I DON'T WANNA MISS MY CHANCE!

I don't know, to be honest. I'm pretty sure they'll be everwhere.

Go get one 8D!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
CRAP! I won't get a ride until tomarrow. I have no car and my boyfriend is working late tonight. I hope there are still some left Monday. Someone better sell these on ebay in case I don't get a chanse to get them!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

CRAP! I won't get a ride until tomarrow. I have no car and my boyfriend is working late tonight. I hope there are still some left Monday. Someone better sell these on ebay in case I don't get a chanse to get them!

I'm positive they will be there :3. They probably have, like, hundreds of 'em XD;; . And, if not, eBay 8D!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I'm positive they will be there :3. They probably have, like, hundreds of 'em XD;; . And, if not, eBay 8D!

Yeah I guess they would. I don't think there are any other NiGHTS fans out here where I live. In fact...this town is pretty small. I wonder if they even bothered to send them to the gamestops here at all? I don't want to drive two and a half hours to Nashville or Atlanta!!! Or maybe I can drive 30 min to the next big, but not that big city...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
The only posters they had were transformers posters. i didn't see any packs or any NiGHTS poster or anything. im am a very sad and dissapointed young man :P

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

The only posters they had were transformers posters. i didn't see any packs or any NiGHTS poster or anything. im am a very sad and dissapointed young man :P

WAHHHHHH!!!!! :o I guess that means no hope for me. Maybe there is a poster in those packs that several people are trying to get and thus taking NiGHTS with them. NO! So far none online either. But I don't think they would be online yet anyway....

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Damn >_<.

Hmm... the poster was in a pack of 8, that had an advertisement on the front with a picture of the 8.

It mine it was ordered like this.:

Mario Galaxy; N:JoD; Golden Compass;

and I forget the rest XD;; .

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Damn >_<.

Hmm... the poster was in a pack of 8, that had an advertisement on the front with a picture of the 8.

It mine it was ordered like this.:

Mario Galaxy; N:JoD; Golden Compass;

and I forget the rest XD;; .

How can you forget the rest? Don't you have them with you right now? :P
Maybe its the Mario Galaxy everyone is trying to get....
I can only hope whatever non-NiGHTS fan who has these poster understands the importance of the NiGHTS one and sells it instead of throwing it away. (Thats what I do with some of the free posters I get and don't like.)

I just thought of something. Whenever they make a guide book for a game, many times it comes with a poster. I hope if they make a guild book for JOD that they put a poster in it.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

WAHHHHHH!!!!! :P I guess that means no hope for me. Maybe there is a poster in those packs that several people are trying to get and thus taking NiGHTS with them. NO! So far none online either. But I don't think they would be online yet anyway....

You should try anyway :3. You never know :3. *keeps his fingers crossed*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
There was no ad in the store that said anything about posters. I hope I can find something damn Im so dissapointed. And also it's not even the transformers game poster. its the transformers MOVIE poster. i didn't even like the movie that much.

I JUST WANT THE POSTER!!! well there are at least 3 more I can go to.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

How can you forget the rest? Don't you have them with you right now? :P
Maybe its the Mario Galaxy everyone is trying to get....
I can only hope whatever non-NiGHTS fan who has these poster understands the importance of the NiGHTS one and sells it instead of throwing it away. (Thats what I do with some of the free posters I get and don't like.)

I just thought of something. Whenever they make a guide book for a game, many times it comes with a poster. I hope if they make a guild book for JOD that they put a poster in it.

XD;; No, I don't right now >>;; .

Probably. I do hope, as well, someone doesn't throw it out. I'm pretty sure a lot of them won't :3.

Hmm...., that's a good point. It might be in there 8D!

Oh, also, keep an eye out on Nintendo Power. They do carry posters, and I'm positive they'll have a N:JoD poster in there before the game comes out :3!

Moriarty

Moriarty

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

I'd mail you one, but the postage from here to Sweden would probably be ridiculous. Say, what kind of blasphemous country are you running over there that doesn't have a GameStop, anyway?

Yume

Yume

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Drawing,Anime, and Soccer(Go William)!
The poster looks awesome! I'd love to see some N:JoD stickers or stationary myself.

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
A Mario Galaxy poster? Pictures please.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Yeah your right. Everytime a GTA game is made they make a poster for it with the map on the back of it. I hope they do it with this game.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

*Crys* I got to get one! For once I'm thankful we have a Gamestop here!^^

Speaking of JoD Merchandise, I can't wait till they start making plushies. (Hopefully they will)

I have some doubts about that. I want them to make plushies for the new NiGHTS game, but I am not sure they will. I mean, how often do they make plusies now and days for something other than Sonic? The game might have to be really good before they do.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

I have some doubts about that. I want them to make plushies for the new NiGHTS game, but I am not sure they will. I mean, how often do they make plusies now and days for something other than Sonic? The game might have to be really good before they do.

But Sonic isn't cute, huggable, and full of PWN like NiGHTS. =3 Would you rather give NiGHTS a hug, or that spiky hedgehog?
;) Or me?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

But Sonic isn't cute, huggable, and full of PWN like NiGHTS. =3 Would you rather give NiGHTS a hug, or that spiky hedgehog?
;) Or me?

Actually I would never want a doll of Sonic himself. Out of all the Sonic character...Sonic himself has become one of my least faviorite. Sad, but true. His personality bugs me to death. I prefer Tails and Blaze, but you are right, I would want NiGHTS a whole lot more.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Heh, I live free and die hard, Yumi. Nothing can stop my can-do attitude and rad sneakers, cuz I'm the Prince of Cool and the Pubah of All things Fast and Blue! >=3 FEAR MY ATTITUDE.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Heh, I live free and die hard, Yumi. Nothing can stop my can-do attitude and rad sneakers, cuz I'm the Prince of Cool and the Pubah of All things Fast and Blue! >=3 FEAR MY ATTITUDE.

;) Yeah...that attitude. You see what I mean? But I guess its better than being emo like some characters....

Thats the wonderful thing about NiGHTS though. He is so much more lovable.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

;) Yeah...that attitude. You see what I mean? But I guess its better than being emo like some characters....

Sorry, I called you Yumi instead of Yami. -^_^- But yeah, Sonic makes an ass out of himself all the time just because of the lame-ass things he says.

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
>: o

My birthday is coming up soon, so maybe I can *cough* con my mother into taking me to Gamestop to get Pokemon Battle Revolution and pick one up. (If they have it, I hope it won't make her question me based on how SPARKLY it is)

Btw, do you know how large the poster is?

Guest_Vampire Killer_*

Guest_Vampire Killer_*
  • Guests
Free posters!? I've just been to a Gamestop location near me today to pre-order Metroid Prime 3 and I never noticed any free posters for NiGHTS: JoD.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

A Mario Galaxy poster? Pictures please.

Yep ^_^! Get those up for ye ^^''.... in a sec...

... I'm thinking in the sequel they'll undoubtedly make his personality more like Sonic's ^_^ .

XDD;; Jk.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

I'd mail you one, but the postage from here to Sweden would probably be ridiculous. Say, what kind of blasphemous country are you running over there that doesn't have a GameStop, anyway?

I googled it, and it seems like they have merged with EB Games. So there might be a chance yet for me getting a poster.

NNR07: *admin hat* Merged the double posting for you, please avoid it in the future. Also, it's better if you PM the Mario poster rather than posting it here - we want things to keep things on topic. Thank you. *admin hat off*

Like Vampire Killer I'm also curious about the size... any idea how big it is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users