Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

tinfoil's Content

There have been 107 items by tinfoil (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67154 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 02 February 2009 - 08:43 PM in Community Corner

Going back on again.

#67150 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 02 February 2009 - 06:01 PM in Community Corner

if you have time right now, I'll be right there, just have to plug the Wii into my own TV then I'll be ready^^

edit: nevermind>.< I'm really sorry, I have to go shopping with my parents first, for whatever reason they can't go without me o.o

I'll be on for a while, so it's ok.
EDIT: Gonna have to go now. I have something to do for school, I'll probably be on later.

#67148 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 02 February 2009 - 05:36 PM in Community Corner

I can go on now. I'll probably be going on and off for a bit all day.

#67112 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 01 February 2009 - 07:49 PM in Community Corner

I don't have MSN, but I do use AIM. I should be free for most of the day. I'll post here when I can get on tomorrow.

#67056 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 31 January 2009 - 01:27 AM in Community Corner

Could I visit anyone of you on 2nd February? I don't want to miss Groundhog Day, hehe :D

I should be free that day since I don't have school.

#67012 Sonic: More New Characters or More Old Characters?

Posted by tinfoil on 29 January 2009 - 03:30 AM in Community Corner

More older ones. It was Sonic the Hedgehog. Now it's Sonic aHedgehog and those other like seven, oh and there's a bunch of other animals too. Bring back the B-List that hasn't been used in years.

#66965 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 27 January 2009 - 12:02 AM in Community Corner

Added Dreamer 96 and CarzyInABottle.
As of 4:01 PM Pacific time, I am online looking for towns to go to. I''l probably be on for a while. I'll edit this post when I get off.
EDIT: Signing off now at 4:18. I'll probably be on later, so give me a shout. I need more fruit. Oranges are getting old fast.

#66922 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 26 January 2009 - 12:03 AM in Community Corner

K, I've added you Lenneth.

#66918 Animal Crossing City Folk

Posted by tinfoil on 25 January 2009 - 10:18 PM in Community Corner

Town: B.Port
Name:tinfoil
FC:3351-8973-8544
I have oranges...all I ever seem to get.
Desperately need the other fruit.
PM me when you add me so I can add you back.

#66677 Anyone NOT like to Lucid Dream?

Posted by tinfoil on 19 January 2009 - 10:26 PM in Dream Discussion

One of my friends doesn't like lucid dreaming. She says she gets bored and wakes up, so she's tired all the time.

#66645 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by tinfoil on 19 January 2009 - 03:51 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random thought: VISITOR!
That is all.

#66571 What one bit of merch

Posted by tinfoil on 17 January 2009 - 08:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

That shirt that you made in the latest commission!
That Owl shirt is full of win.
EDIT: Well since is actually has to exist, the Claris plushie from one of the promo pics.

#66465 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by tinfoil on 15 January 2009 - 05:56 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmmm...Every time you talk to Owl he says "Visitor!" Stupid Owl, the kids have names you know.
Can't go wrong with "There is no NiGHTS!" or "Du-a-lize-uh" or Owl's um...line. Oh! That one noise NiGHTS makes when he gets hit in the first one! What exactly does he say?

#66464 Memories...

Posted by tinfoil on 15 January 2009 - 05:10 AM in Community Corner

I've got a totally random memory where one of my friends asked someone if they heard of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and they said no no no.
I remember getting in trouble when I was in preschool and not being allowed to play NiGHTS.
Umm...I think I smeared a tiny bit of paint in my grandparents' guest room wall behind the bed. They never noticed.
Walking with my cousin away from my grandparents' house and talking about walking to Wal-Mart, even though we knew we wouldn't get there.

#66463 Do you think Owl is still alive?

Posted by tinfoil on 15 January 2009 - 05:01 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The way I see it, Owl doesn't pertain to Nightopia or Nightmare, but rather to the Dream Gate. Since that will always be there, Owl will always be there to help new dreamers.
Nightopia should be fine. Only things Wizeman created were destroyed after, and since he tried to ruin Nightopia, it would still be there since he didn't create it.

#66411 Exciting News

Posted by tinfoil on 13 January 2009 - 09:53 PM in Community Corner

I found out I got an A on the Algebra 2 final!

#66397 Dreams could be watched on computer screens

Posted by tinfoil on 13 January 2009 - 04:45 AM in Dream Discussion

This is a little creepy.
My subconscious should STAY subconscious. I don't need my dreams broadcast for all to see. (Says the person with one of those online dream diaries that people actually read.)

#66392 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by tinfoil on 13 January 2009 - 01:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh it's nice to have those stained glass pictures! I totally would recreate some if I had the time.

#66314 Nightopians vs. Chao

Posted by tinfoil on 11 January 2009 - 07:10 AM in Poll Area

Have to say chao. There's just so much more you can do with them.
Pians are kinda meh at best. There's not a whole lot goin' on there.

#66277 Using NiGHTS to study

Posted by tinfoil on 10 January 2009 - 05:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm... Sometimes I do that, but not really with NiGHTS. I can't think of any examples, but I do that.

Hmm... a NiGHTS kids' show...oddly enough, I can see some genius in that.

#66211 Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

Posted by tinfoil on 08 January 2009 - 08:56 PM in Dream Discussion

Sorry to "thread necro" this, but was the book you read from this series? If so, then the exact same thing happened to me! I think I read the third one, and at the time it was okay, but I had such a hard time getting to sleep that night, and the next morning I couldn't even touch the book. I had to throw it out into the hall with my feet and bury it under something. Brrr. Fears for years.

As for dreams though, I think the opposite thing happened to me. When I was little I used to be scared of spiders, and every night when I went to sleep, the second I closed my eyes I'd be in this PIT full of them. Eventually I told my mom about it, and she told me to imagine, when I saw the spiders, that a bird would swoop down and eat them all up. And it worked wonderfully. ^_^ No more fear of spiders.

I think that is the book! *shudder* It's still creepy to look at after all these years.

#66018 the awake at 5am thread

Posted by tinfoil on 05 January 2009 - 09:44 AM in Community Corner

1:42 AM PST.
Staying awake this late (early?) seems almost like a routine now. *sigh* School resumes next week...One thing I noticed, cheesy jokes in commercials are a whole lot funnier when you're sleep deprived.

#66017 Happy new year!

Posted by tinfoil on 05 January 2009 - 09:41 AM in Community Corner

Happy new year!
Nothing interesting happened here. My family and my brother's girlfriend went to see Wicked in LA. We got back with about ten minutes to spare before the ball dropped.

#65445 Most emotionally charged moments

Posted by tinfoil on 18 December 2008 - 06:00 PM in Community Corner

I was sad at the end of Digimon Tamers. Why did they have to leave?!

#65397 What Makes a Villain?

Posted by tinfoil on 15 December 2008 - 09:53 PM in Community Corner

Villains believe that they're invincible. They only continue since they think that they can't be stopped.