Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What one bit of merch

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Choices choices. What do you regard as the ultimate bit of NiGHTS merch (that actualy exists thanks).
(the TGS stand doesn't count)

ONE ANSWER ONLY.

To me i think I'd really like to own a Reala plush since even after all this time I've never actualy bought him yet. He's an expensive git. Sort of like the real thing, bwaha. One day I'll break my bank and bid tops for him on Ebay.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I agree. Either the NiGHTS or Reala plush would be pretty sweet for me. Anytime something I think is cool is at least somewhat rare it gives me that mindset of "This must be mine. No one else shall have it". It's the mentality that drove me to get Panzer Dragoon Saga.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
That promotional NiD hat, like the one you've got Bubbles wearing in your interior design section there.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
The NiGHTS statue. I don't care if it was at TGS, it must have ended up somewhere!!

Ebay, i am watching you veeeery closely.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
My memory swears to me I've seen a kiosk at the mall with a bunch of NiGHTS plushies, but my memory has been terribly fragmented in the past and sometimes I mistake dreams I've had for real-life memories. XD I DO remember going through the mall with my mom and seeing a flying purple thing on a TV I wanted to check out, but since videogames were banned from the house at that point in time my mom kept going with a gently firm hold on my hand (and... I think she told me something like 'oh you don't want that sort of thing', although I'm probably wrong since I only remember by impression).

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

My memory swears to me I've seen a kiosk at the mall with a bunch of NiGHTS plushies, but my memory has been terribly fragmented in the past and sometimes I mistake dreams I've had for real-life memories.

Sounds to me like you need to go to Castle Oblivion.

=P

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
One of the Christmas NiGHTS plushies... Especially X-mas Nightopian!*-* If they'd just still produce them T__T 100dollar or more is way more than i can efford...

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I remember seeing it somewhere in one of the Christmas NiGHTS galleries...if it actually exists then the NiGHTS bedspread/sheets. Dear god. Want. Or else I'll have to make it.

I'd settle for a single NiGHTS plush though. Tops otherwise.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
It's not technically merch but I would want some original concept art of NiGHTS.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I wish the NiGHTS toy in that image file (you know the one) was real.

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/black/...HTS/goodies.jpg

Right in the middle there. DO WANT

Otherwise, I dunno, the plushes, or one of the NiD shirts.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
The Christmas NiGHTS plushie. It's so cuuuuute!! ^_^

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
This is so hard...! >.<

I'd probably say the NiGHTS plushie. It's so cute, and c'mon- what's not appealing about being able to carry around a tiny, huggable NiGHTS? ^_^

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
I want a copy of the NiGHTS story book so I can read it to the kids I babysit ^_^

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
So hard... But I think I'd choose the bedsheets. My bed is where I dream, after all.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
*in scary tone of voice*NiGHTS Pluuuuuuuuush...

Otherwise, I'd look for a Jackle Plush.
I think I even saw a Claris Plush in a comic store once, but, I had NO IDEA about NiGHTS at the time, so I can't be sure.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I want a copy of the NiGHTS story book so I can read it to the kids I babysit :)

Ooooooh, the NiGHTS book is beautiful merch too!

Now I'm in a toss-up. :)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Sounds to me like you need to go to Castle Oblivion.

=P

Did I seriously forget to mention the 'dreams melting into memories' thing only happens years later upon attempted recollection? 0-0;;; Once I could've sworn my elementary school class had taken a field trip to the circus, but it turns out it was a dream. XD I have been to see a circus once, but it was with my family (and I'd forgotten about that, so it didn't help any). XDDD

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I think I already did that.... for the Poster... maybe not SOUL (of my shoes) but I sure as heck paid out of the pocket for the goodies I have (left) ... I only wish my mother would give me back all my stickers and books...

Owning an official Reala plush was the best NiGHTS-ish thing I ever got but I'd never sell NiGHTS (Or my lightly worn X-Mas NiGHTS) either.

I think my lust for NiGHTS merch is over. (Thanks ot getting that Poster) That is.... Unless they decided to make Wizeman stuff... but that's off topic.

If I HAD to choose something I wanted at this very moment... it would be the NiD PS2 Dream pack or what not. You know, the one with the book and PS2 game. I have the swap disc and slide tool already, just need the game.

So hard... But I think I'd choose the bedsheets. My bed is where I dream, after all.

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! @___@

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
Reala plush, hands down. Then he could sit on my bed next to Sonic, Shadow, Legend, Pegasus, and Stargazer. (Yes, I like benie babies) That way, I could drag the plush around the Naka-con next time it comes aroun.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Reala plush, hands down. Then he could sit on my bed next to Sonic, Shadow, Legend, Pegasus, and Stargazer. (Yes, I like benie babies) That way, I could drag the plush around the Naka-con next time it comes aroun.

I'd drag a NiGHTS plush around to all sorts of cons, and I'd probably attach a keychain thing through the tag (or something) and clip NiGHTS to my belt. ^^

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
A reala plush, I want one a lot, its so cool :lol: , yeah, I sound silly right now,lol

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
That shirt that you made in the latest commission!
That Owl shirt is full of win.
EDIT: Well since is actually has to exist, the Claris plushie from one of the promo pics.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
NiGHTS, Claris, or Elliot plush. Reala is a wanted fella, too, actually.

I'd /love/ to carry the NiGHTS plush around at cons. x3 Squee~

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

I want a copy of the NiGHTS story book so I can read it to the kids I babysit :)

so you and the kids you babysit can understand japanese?

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
This, but sadly my shoes weren't worth the closing price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=110369811429

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Wow. Never saw one of those before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users