Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Exciting News

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
My most exiting news is that people from the Art Institute are coming to look at my art! Oo I can't believe it!!!!!!!! :P :wub: :lol:
I'm gonna go insane! My teacher says that I'm the first student he's had in five years truly ready to go into the Liberal Arts! He said, if I wanted to, I could desgn characters, and that there are many more things I could do. With that, there are some warnings, but I'll be fine... I'm just in shock...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
My current exciting news involves yapping to the language director of JoD and being told who voices who (finally). I'll let you all know what comes of it when i hear back from him again. Nice bloke.

Also exciting- I packaged up all my badges I'm selling at Auchinawa. They look all professional and shiny *-*

Still waiting on my damn comics turning up though :/ Priority mail my ass.

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I GOT OVER MY COLD ;-; I can finally voice act again.

And I made a new friend 8D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I'm engaged to the girl of my dreams!! I'm so incredibly happy! However, our wedding is not for about a year and a half. :( We have to wait till she finishes high school. By that time though, my band should be signed and I'll be able to do more than enough to support us! :(

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I just learned today that my braces finally come off in 6 weeks. Yay!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Found out thismorning i need to do a video buisness meeting and I am afearing! XD; I'm really shy on webcam, but I'm excited because its regarding fun stuff.

*hides under bed*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I have more news (Congrats, Musashi! I'm so happy for you!)!
I FINNALLY finished writing my novel and am typing it. If a publisher accepts it, expect a BOLD FACED post. Lol.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I've started to learn how to program :D , unfortunately I have no clue how to..., and now my second thing,my silent curse has been broken :P :lol:

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

*warning,i have gained the ability to end topics, so this topic might go silent.*

Well then I have good news for you! On that note, I found a twenty dollar bill on the ground coming back from dinner just now! Huzzah!

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Sad yet, at the same time, exciting news. My brother might finally be getting rid of that psycho puppet he's married to! Much stress will be absent with her presence missing. @_@

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Congrats, everyone!

My exciting news (to me at least) is that my silk-tastic cosplay (made out of FABRIC LINER!) survived three hours of trick-or-treating. I thought FOR SURE that the crappy fabric would diiiiiiiie, but it is still looking good! AND! the battery in the light-up chest gem did not die! Woohoo! The whole thing looks great all put together, excep the TWO hats (Two pound horns...ugh...) and MASSIVE collar do not allow neck movement. Even a half hour after taking off the costume I STILL could not bend my neck. :P

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Congrats TORiAS ;3.

Me best-friend (and ex- ) forgave me for everything in our past as well as asked for forgiveness (which I gladly gave) and started talking to me again :o. She says she loves me like a brother (and vice versa), which makes me feel really happy :3.

I'm also losing flab 8D

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
=3 Mum GAVE me her sewing machine. It's not a terribly good one, but I don't care, I can sew! =3

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I voted! I'm not going to lie, I'm much more excited about the prospect of Barack Obama as President than I thought I would. I drove to the polls intending to vote for Ralph Nader because even if he'll lose, I like his politics and know he is not a real politician. But even though he IS a "real politician" (normally evil) I decided Barack Obama has more potential for awesome. He seems so... good.

(There does not seem to be a thread for the current election so I'll just post this here. Also I do not have too much in terms of serious "excitement" going on. :o)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Politics generally are a bit of a no-no topic since they always lead to flame wars ><

I didn't vote; not old enough. Next time around i will :3

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I/m not old enougth to vote, but if I was, I would've voted McCain. Nothing against President Obama, I just don't like his polotics.

As it was, in our school polls I wrote in Rufus Shinra.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
My exciting news for the day = I GOT 2 CHOCOLATE ORANGES AND A HOLE PUNCH <3 It makes loveheart shaped bits of paper.

Small things and small minds.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Good things happen to good people :P
I've got no good news to report myself... lets see... my flu is getting a little better :)
Mostly I jus wanted to congratulate everyone
Congrats!! :D

Politics generally are a bit of a no-no topic since they always lead to flame wars ><

Thank god for that... I personally hate real-life politics... and the stupid arguments people make over em...

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I'm out looking for jobs, but the exiting thing is that I'm working with people that will help me build my resume!
:)

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I finally broke down and bought a new Wacom Bamboo tablet to fiddle around with. Whee~

The job posting that I ignored last month has been posted again this month, so I'm thinking this time around I'll get my cover letter and resume ready and sent off.. it'd be fun to work in a chemistry-related field once again.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I got in contact with an old friend I haven't seen in two years. It felt good to have a chat with her after so long.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I'm getting private lessons for playing the clarinet for the rest of the school year! Soon, I might be able to reach the high notes above the staff without them screeching so much. And I'm auditioning for my county's All-District Band for the first time. :(

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.
- Started my own fandub project and it's been going great(minus two of the VAs not turning in there lines :) though one said they were workign on it)
- Been working on a novelizatiion for my favorite anime (Princess Tutu), granted I know I can't get it published, but my Pathway college professor (who's also a higher level English teacher), says my writing ability has excelled greatly since my first essay. Knowing this I'm preparing to start my own novel using an idea I've been tossing around for about two years now :)

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I may be getting a scholarship for the Art Institute....
And I've started to write my second novel while waiting for the companies to get back to me(because I'm bored, not because I'm expecting anything)!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Finally done with my essay. Who-hoo!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
This whole month has been full of REALLY awsome stuffs for me!

- Last week I was surprised with a long weekend trip to Disneyland!

- I got a YouTube account! Noctourne's YouTube!

- I'm Co-Admin/Forums Moderator of a website for an Indie film studio! Krazeee Monkeee Productions

Waheeee! :(

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
My brother got accepted into Rutgers :3

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I get to see Kathy Griffin tomorrow!!
The semester is almost over!!
I almost have an A in AP Language!!

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
I'm gonna have a niece in early april, and my sis is getting married in late march (I'm the maid of honor)
huzzah!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Well...I'm a complete and total loser but I somehow managed to get to get a girlfriend.

Wo0T. I guess.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

Well...I'm a complete and total loser but I somehow managed to get to get a girlfriend.

Wo0T. I guess.

meh??

anyhoo...
got myself 2 more puppies ta watch over... because my dog could use some company...
ahh... the puppy dog eyes... the lil barks... their little paws... the pee...
especially the pee... you'd think it would make up 89% of their body weight...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
My good news is that we got to London in one piece, survived for 2 days now, go me!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Congrats every one! ^^
Oh, and by the way, I've gotten a poem published! It's called "The Spirit Walker"!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

My good news is that we got to London in one piece, survived for 2 days now, go me!

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN D=<

also

YAY ENTHUSIASM FOR SEWING AGAIN! *prick finger prick finger prick finger*

also

my dad got laid off

good riddance, he hated that job =>

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I got Christmas NiGHTS for Christmas!....But my Sega Saturn is back home, several states away, so I'll have to wait until Saturday or Sunday to play it.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I had my first GSP (Game Simulation & Programing) class today!

:(

I now have to make a game level in 8 weeks using a gamemaker to pass.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I may actually have a working script idea in my hands for an original film!

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD
I kissed a girl and I liked it~!

I just purchased all the bits I need to make an adorable bee kigurumi to wear for May expo~ *hearts*

Also, my book might go into shops... oh my!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
:D :lol: :lol:

I finally finished the script for my Alien movie! Yay!! PLUS I might get acess to blue screen technology, a teacher of mine has a friend who could help me with costuming, a friend of mine can do costumes and sets, and I know people who can do zombie make up. Also Intermission is done (It's a 50s/60s/70s style double feature) and if the film is any good we can watch it at school! :lol:

Also I got a new camera! It does high definition videos, photographs, and voice recordings. Plus it plays mp3s! Also, it does black and white, good for the alien movie!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
I figured out how to color my pictures useing WORD 2007
not photoshop quality, but its better then nothin'!!

I'm also over 24 hours sober from wii music! go me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users