Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic: More New Characters or More Old Characters?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Sonic: More New Characters or More Old Characters? (29 member(s) have cast votes)

More New or More Old?

1. Metal Knux (9 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Tails Doll (8 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Gamma (4 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Flickies (10 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

5. Silver Sonic (7 votes [9.72%])

Percentage of vote: 9.72%

6. Ray (3 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

7. Mighty (9 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

8. Fang (14 votes [19.44%])

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

9. Tikal (7 votes [9.72%])

Percentage of vote: 9.72%

10. New Characters (1 votes [1.39%])

Percentage of vote: 1.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Check all your choices.

Should SEGA have more new characters? Or should SEGA bring back a few favorites? (in Sonic games)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I wouldn't mind seeing Silver Sonic again (I take you're talking about the Sonic robot at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog 2) but to tell you the truth the smaller the cast of characters the better so if they want to limit it to just Sonic and Robotnik I would not care at all.

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
What about Fang, Ray, and Mighty? :lol:

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

What about Fang, Ray, and Mighty? :lol:

Oh, DANG! I TOTALLY forgot those guys! And I can't believe I forgot Ray and Mighty(seeing as they're two of my favorite Old Skool Characters)! I guess because I'm in America Ray and Mighty appear occasionally in the SatAM comics, so, yeah they wouldn't SEEM like old characters to me. (beats head with brick)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I would like for Nack the Weasel (or Fang the Sniper) to make a return.

But I don't think Sonic games need as many characters as they have been having. My biggest complaint with Sonic Adventure 2 for instance is that you have to spend most of the game playing as non-Sonic characters.

I don't care too much about what characters are in the games. I just want Sonic games to be fun again (at least the hand-held ones have been good).

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I honestly think Sonic needs to scale down on the new characters. There is already a huge cast so I certainly don't think we need any more additions. I'd be fine going back to just Sonic, Tails and Robotnik. Maybe Knuckles and Metal Sonic as well.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
No new characters. All the people as of SA2 was enough. Actually, it was plenty more than enough. Seeing Gamma again would be awesome, but not that (for want of a less-butchered, but still appropriate term) faker that they had in Sonic Battle for GBA. The actual Gamma. He was awesome, and is my favorite Sonic character. And more with Tikal/Chaos. If he's the god of the Chao, how come you never see him around, even when you've got Cream and Cheese? They both just kinda vanished after Sonic Adventure, with a tiny cameo in SA2: Battle.
So, I'd say, keep Sonic, Robotnik, Tails, Knux, Cream/Cheese, Tikal/Chaos, Shadow, Rouge, and prolly bring Gamma back. At the most. Maybe not even Cream and Cheese, but unfortunately, they've gone too far with Shadow to get rid of him with anything less than a horrifying death. And Rouge just goes with him. Dunno how to get rid of her. Maybe her work takes her away from the rest?

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
I would agree that I would like to see Gamma again in a way. He was great in Sonic Adventure. I think I enjoyed playing as him the most.

But he died for good in the game and I feel that having him make a comeback would really cheapen that. But I think Omega is a pretty terrible imitation character-wise. And Tails/Robotnik in SA2 where terible imitations gameplay-wise.

Now I feel like I need to play Sonic Adventure again.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I can personally see why Sega adds new characters to the mix... as their styles and unique gameplay add to the overall exp...
However... I still agree that Sega has put in way to many characters... and they still add more! Sega should focus on the characters they have and stop making pointless ones and add to their stories while still focusing on the blue blur...
This would probably help a little but quite frankly...
I doubt Sega would do this well enough (let alone do it) to get them anywhere but deeper into that hole... *looks at Shadow the Hedgehog*
Personally, I've lost all hope for Sega... heck, I tend to stay away from the games they make now...
Cept, NiGHTS if they make another...

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I'm afraid I have some terrible news. Everyone knows that new Sonic game, Sonic Unleashed? Yeah, well, here's the sad part. THEY'VE ADDED TWO NEW CHARACTER. Gosh darnit SEGA, BRING BACK SOME CLASSICS! Dang!

the characters are the main villain,
Spoiler
, and the other is some weirdo called Chip(I can't count Were-Sonic, since he technically IS Sonic).

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

I'm afraid I have some terrible news. Everyone knows that new Sonic game, Sonic Unleashed? Yeah, well, here's the sad part. THEY'VE ADDED TWO NEW CHARACTER. Gosh darnit SEGA, BRING BACK SOME CLASSICS! Dang!

the characters are the main villain,

Spoiler
, and the other is some weirdo called Chip(I can't count Were-Sonic, since he technically IS Sonic).

I don't mind too much so far. I read up on DG and he's just some evil dude born from the freak accident Robotnik started. As for chip.. as long as we don't have to play as him or carry him around I'm perfectly fine with his presence.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I'd like to see Tikal again. But then again, that wouldn't make too much sense plotwise....

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

I'd like to see Tikal again. But then again, that wouldn't make too much sense plotwise....

On the contrary. What if she were captured by some evil Grim-Reaper-like fellow who wanted to make sure that she and other ghosts didn't roam the Earth?

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
More older ones. It was Sonic the Hedgehog. Now it's Sonic aHedgehog and those other like seven, oh and there's a bunch of other animals too. Bring back the B-List that hasn't been used in years.

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, anime
I would like to see Mighty again, I thought he was awesome SEGA needs to give him another chance to shine.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I would like to see Mighty again, I thought he was awesome SEGA needs to give him another chance to shine.

I know! I mean he doesn't even get any CAMEOS! AT LEAST GIVE HIM SOME CAMEOS! I can live with not being playable, BUT WHEN HE DOESN'T GET CAMEOS AT LEAST, I DRAW THE LINE! ...Literally..._________________________________________________________________

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I think by Sonic heroes we had enough characters (sorry, I have a weakness for Cream the Bunny. Say that out loud... <_< ). Plus, some of the new characters are fluff! The serve a purpose old characters did perfectly well. For example:

The Anti-Sonic: A villain more competent than Robotnik that has phsyical similarities to Sonic. Various Anti-Sonics have been Silver Sonic, Metal Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, and even to an slight extent Fang.

Metal Sonic: This guy's gone through some stages, but I'd say Sonic CD's Metal was my favourite, and Heroes was just weird with his elf shoes. Metal has been known as Silver Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Metal Overlord.

The Antihero: A character with good and bad tendencies. While I do love Fang, I must say Rouge is probably given the most depth of all antiheroes. Examples include Fang, Knuckles (to an extent), Shadow, and Rouge.

The Tag-Along: These guys should be kept to a minimum. They serve no purpise other than decoration or second player options. Tails, Amy Rose, Flicky, and Cream have been know to tag along.

The Robot: Everyone loves robots, right? Sega certainly thinks so. Almost every Sonic game from the 21st century has a robot. Sonic Adventure had tons, most notable Gamma, Adventure 2 put Robotnik and Tails in mechs, with the same gameplay style as Gamma, Heroes had Omega, and battle had Gamma, the weird look-alike.

Spoiler

So, as you can see, the main cast could be reduced to one from each category. I'd say go back to the genesis days with Sonic, Tails the Tag-along, Knuckles the Anti-Sonic, CD's Metal, either Fang, Rouge or both (A Sonic Bonnie and Clyde?) as antiheroes, some catch all robot, if any, and
Spoiler

Drop the newbies, bring back the characters that fit their roles.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Honestly, I want to say Old characters because there's just SO many now, but you have to include the new characters because once there involved you can't just ignore them.

I wish they could just do over everything and learn from ALL the mistakes...retell the story in a series of new games, comics, mangas, novels who knows, but tell it again with a twist kind of like the Zelda series.

Make Sonic's quest to reclaim the chaos emeralds and Eggmans struggle to steal them back an epic tale, like Iunno say Eggman plans to do something much more dark and devious than making Eggman land, cause that just sounds ridiculous!

I liked where Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Shuffle were going storyline wise. They seem like THOUGHT was put into them

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Honestly, I want to say Old characters because there's just SO many now, but you have to include the new characters because once there involved you can't just ignore them.

I wish they could just do over everything and learn from ALL the mistakes...retell the story in a series of new games, comics, mangas, novels who knows, but tell it again with a twist kind of like the Zelda series.

Make Sonic's quest to reclaim the chaos emeralds and Eggmans struggle to steal them back an epic tale, like Iunno say Eggman plans to do something much more dark and devious than making Eggman land, cause that just sounds ridiculous!

I liked where Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Shuffle were going storyline wise. They seem like THOUGHT was put into them

I have a love-hate relationship with SOnic stories. Lately, they all seem to have the forula of:

1. Robotnik wants an item
2. Sonic wants to stop him
3. One of the two parties does get the item(s), but it causes a monster more powerful than Robtnik to appear
4. Robotnik is afraid
5. Sonic saves the dat through teamwork

While the Sonic Adventure games were great plotwise, I find myself also liking the simplicity of the earlier games, because it wasn't to confusing or riddled with plotholes. How can you make a fat, balding, crazy man in shoepants epic without it seeming ridiculous or fitting the above forula?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I only approve of characters that offer different gameplay. I would also suggest that Sega re-use and renew older characters before they invent new ones that basically do the same thing. E-102 Gamma could have been Metal Sonic, s'all I'm sayin'.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I'd love for the Tails Doll to become part of one of the games besides Sonic R... *Starts thinking evil thoughts for the next sonic game...*

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

I have a love-hate relationship with SOnic stories. Lately, they all seem to have the forula of:

1. Robotnik wants an item
2. Sonic wants to stop him
3. One of the two parties does get the item(s), but it causes a monster more powerful than Robtnik to appear
4. Robotnik is afraid
5. Sonic saves the dat through teamwork

While the Sonic Adventure games were great plotwise, I find myself also liking the simplicity of the earlier games, because it wasn't to confusing or riddled with plotholes. How can you make a fat, balding, crazy man in shoepants epic without it seeming ridiculous or fitting the above forula?

Yes that does fit the bill (shoepants, I lol'ed so hard) but I totally agree lol. I remember speaking in another topic similar to this one else were how it was hard for these simple, 2d side scrolling platformers to find a spot in the complex 3d realm. I was surprised to see games with hardly any story develop into great games but Sonic has always been lacking and I feel it could have been one of the better games to convert to the new generation of gaming. I think the comics are still pretty unexplainable but they have SOME moving action/drama going on, still far too many characters (but Lien-Da is supreme win)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I think that the original NiGHTS into Dreams is a perfect exple of the best of the "old" 2-D games and the "new" 3-D games. It has an engaging, original plot to set it in motion, but once the actual game starts, it doesn't interfere too much. I think that's why Sonic 3 is considered such a masterpiece- it has a new story without being too off the wall, and once the introduction is made, the player is on his or her own. However, elements show up over the course of the game (Knuckles trying to stop you, boss robots, etc.), giving the game coherrence, but not going too overboard. While this would never work for story rich games like The Legend of Zelda, it works for Sonic. The series can pull off good vs. evil very well, but now it's become too into good vs. evil. vs. evil. :P

DiAmOnDs

DiAmOnDs

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Arts, animation, Tv-games, Cosplay, Japanese history, fursuit and fashion.
I wanna see Fang back.<3

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I can't believe I forgot, there is another character that I would like back even more, Honey the Cat. For those of you who don't know who she is, which is most people, here's some info on her:

http://sonic.wikia.c...i/Honey_the_Cat

You never know...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I can't believe I forgot, there is another character that I would like back even more, Honey the Cat. For those of you who don't know who she is, which is most people, here's some info on her:

You never know...

Can she come "back" if she never really exsisted? :P

I just noticed something- she's the only Sonic cat that isn't purple. Even Clawz is purple-ish! :)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
I like how the Wiki page say that the character MIGHT be based on Honey (Candy) from Fighting Vipers but it isn't known if there identical design is a coincidence or not. I mean, it is pretty obvious she is a parody of FV Honey...

But I loved Fighting Vipers back in the day; I never realized the "mirror Honey" in the opening until now. It's too bad Honey didn't end up in the final version of Sonic the Fighters. (Or that the game was unavailable on consoles until WAY TOO LATE.)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I like how the Wiki page say that the character MIGHT be based on Honey (Candy) from Fighting Vipers but it isn't known if there identical design is a coincidence or not. I mean, it is pretty obvious she is a parody of FV Honey...

But I loved Fighting Vipers back in the day; I never realized the "mirror Honey" in the opening until now. It's too bad Honey didn't end up in the final version of Sonic the Fighters. (Or that the game was unavailable on consoles until WAY TOO LATE.)

Sonic the Fighters was based on the FV engine, so a Honey-esque character would have been a cute addition. Plus, "Honey the Cat" is an adorable name! ;)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

You never know...

Honey looks interesting, I'd like to see her come back! ^^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Sonic article- http://kotaku.com/53...-one-sonic-game

quote- "So… the plan? Most of it is not being revealed, yet, of course, but the general strategy is to make core Sonic games pretty much every other year, "character derivative" games between those and, on occasion, off-shoots that involve Sonic doing new physical activities such as playing tennis, skateboarding (as in Sonic Riders), or racing cars, as in the upcoming Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing.

ISN'T THAT THE FREAKING PROBLEM?!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

quote- "So… the plan? Most of it is not being revealed, yet, of course, but the general strategy is to make core Sonic games pretty much every other year, "character derivative" games between those and, on occasion, off-shoots that involve Sonic doing new physical activities such as playing tennis, skateboarding (as in Sonic Riders), or racing cars, as in the upcoming Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing.

Is it sad that what annoys me most is that extreme gear were reffered to as "skateboards"? THEY ARE NOT SKATEBOARDS, PEOPLE! THEY ARE EXTREME GEAR,
Spoiler
. THERE ARE NO WHEELS. >:lol:

Ok, rant over. I don't really mind the offshoots, as long as they're well made. I adore every Sonic racing game, as well as Sega Superstars Tennis. Plus, I don't care how long a game takes, as long as it's made and made well. What I dislike, though, is the abundance of originality, in a way. Some games *coughSonic06/Shadowcough* have such wacko plots that they lose sight of what makes Sonic Sonic. The plot "twists" that Sega has stuck to for quite some time was perfected in the Sonic Adventure series, and the 3 characters made Sonic Heroes unique, but now what?

What I want is something with the idea of Sonic 3 and Knuckles in 3-D. Take the classic Sonic idea (Robotnik traps animals in robots, and SOnic must save them with the help of Tails) and apply it to modern graphics and interactive capabilities. Imagine the Death Egg or Scrap Brain Zone in 3 glorious dimensions. Ocarina of Time took the plot found in A Link to the Past, elaborated upon the ideas, updated the graphics, and is considered a classic masterpiece of gaming. Sega needs to revisit Sonic with that approach. No gimmicks, no new characters; just a solid story of good versus evil, a few supporting castmembers, and "Sonicy" touches like futuristic machinery, tropical locales, et cetera.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Hmm... no?
The problem lies more in the quality of the games rather than... wait, what are calling the problem actually? The fact that they make spin-offs? Or that they make too many games? Or something else?

By the way, because of the lack of direct quote, I'm wondering if that "plan" is really Hayes's words, or if it's just Kotaku describing the current situation.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

What I want is something with the idea of Sonic 3 and Knuckles in 3-D. Take the classic Sonic idea (Robotnik traps animals in robots, and SOnic must save them with the help of Tails) and apply it to modern graphics and interactive capabilities. Imagine the Death Egg or Scrap Brain Zone in 3 glorious dimensions. Ocarina of Time took the plot found in A Link to the Past, elaborated upon the ideas, updated the graphics, and is considered a classic masterpiece of gaming. Sega needs to revisit Sonic with that approach. No gimmicks, no new characters; just a solid story of good versus evil, a few supporting castmembers, and "Sonicy" touches like futuristic machinery, tropical locales, et cetera.

Something like this?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Hmm... no?
The problem lies more in the quality of the games rather than... wait, what are calling the problem actually? The fact that they make spin-offs? Or that they make too many games? Or something else?

By the way, because of the lack of direct quote, I'm wondering if that "plan" is really Hayes's words, or if it's just Kotaku describing the current situation.

The problem being this 'quota' of producing a Sonic game every other year, seemingly regardless of whether the developers actually care to make a new game or not. This reflects that article we all saw a few months ago, and doesn't this go hand in hand with mediocre games?

But yeah I did wonder if that's Sega's actual 'plan' or just the author saying as much, since that seems to be the case. Either way it's the exact wrong mentality for Sega to have.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Something like this?

Kind of. I'd say more like really-for-real 3-D, but in a Sonic environment.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

The problem being this 'quota' of producing a Sonic game every other year, seemingly regardless of whether the developers actually care to make a new game or not. This reflects that article we all saw a few months ago, and doesn't this go hand in hand with mediocre games?

I'm not sure about that, Unleashed was pretty good. Besides, I can't blame them for wanting to make more Sonic games, since it's one of their most successful franchise.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yeah, some might say Sonic is so successful, they'll just try and milk him for all he's worth.. If they have to resort to crossing Sonic with Kratos, thinking that's the only way to make the game 'long enough', that probably means they're a bit strained in the creative department.

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I've got an idea!! How about we start a petition to bring back all of the old characters that we miss!! Like Honey and Mirror Honey!! :lol:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I've got an idea!! How about we start a petition to bring back all of the old characters that we miss!! Like Honey and Mirror Honey!! :lol:

And Fang to that list! With a gun toting Shadow, Fang no longer is "too violent" for the series. He and ROuge would make a great team!

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Got it!! Anyone know any good petition sites?
Edit: Actually, I was thinking of kicking out all of the new characters except for the following:
Tikal, Chaos, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, and the Chao.
Anyways, PM me on what you all think!!

(No comic and/or tv show exclusive characters though.)

Double edit: What the heck, I'll include Rouge, Shadow on the other hand I'll have to get some more thought into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users