Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lady Spritzy's Content

There have been 158 items by Lady Spritzy (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66700 SEGA are up to something.

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 20 January 2009 - 04:30 AM in Community Corner

interesting. and the jingles are kinda catchy, too. (damn, where's my friend who's learning japaneese when I need her?)
anyway, let's just hope SEGA doesn't pull another "Shadow the Hedgehog" on us. Granted I liked that game, but it wasn't really Sonic...

#66698 Miranda's NiGHTS icons - Batch 02 up!

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 20 January 2009 - 04:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

impressive. I'm tempted to make stuff like this (not necessarily this size, but i've been doing smaller, 50X50 sized icons lately)
very nice though. keep up the work.

#66697 Darker Nights?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 20 January 2009 - 04:17 AM in Poll Area

We saw what happened to Sonic the Hedgehog when they tried that. So no.
(As my friend will not stop saying, SA2 was the begining of the end for Sonic. I fear he was right...)

#66627 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 January 2009 - 09:58 PM in Community Corner

E-102 Gamma's theme for some reason :) possibly one of the saddest moments ever is when he dies and releases the third bird :'(

Personally, my favorite sonic the hedgehog music ever.
Anyway, listening to 'Back in the Day' by Megadeth.
...I want to listen to Psychotron (I think that's how you spell it)

#66585 Publishers

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 January 2009 - 01:51 AM in Community Corner

lessee here...
for actually book books, i like Ace Fantasy, because of how they print the Redwall books. for the classics, i like The Modern Library Classics, especially how they did The Count Of Monte Cristo (and how they did Inferno wasn't too bad either.) Kudos to Magic Carpet Books, especially on Jane Yolen's Pit Dragon books.
and, of course, there's the undying love of Penguin books, who have been with me ever since the begining of my reading life.

#66561 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 17 January 2009 - 05:13 PM in Community Corner

Dreams of an Absolution- LB from the Remix Factory.
(The game sucked, the music rocked!)

#66554 Publishers

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 17 January 2009 - 03:00 PM in Community Corner

uh, question when you say this- do you mean comic book/manga, or just regular book?
also, do you mean if you're writing something, or reading something?

oh, and when it comes to manga, shonen jump 'cuz of yugioh, and tokyo pop for many reasons, but mostly cyborg 009.

#66509 Memories...

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 16 January 2009 - 03:53 PM in Community Corner

more fun memories! ('cuz i can)
-On my sixth birthday (or maybe fifth) I was really sick. Mom and my siblings were going to take me to Toys-R-Us to get me a gaming system. However, I lost my lunch right before we got into the car, so I had to stay home while they got my present from the toystore. They came home with a Tomagachi (I think that's spelled right) game for the gameboy. More importantly, however, was the fact that they brought me a SEGA Genesis, along with Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic Mega Collection (the original one), Monopoly, and (forgive me) a Barbie Super Model game. I was slightly disappointed at the time because I wanted a Nintendo system like my older siblings had. Nowadays, however, I jokingly say I was "The SEGA girl raised in a Nintendo household". I don't regret their desicion ('cuz I'd've never picked up JoD, and never met all the people here!)
-(This one's not for the squeemish/ easilly heartbroken) I woke up and got ready for school on Friday, September 7, 2007. When I headed down the hill to the bus stop, I saw Zack looking at a small form on the ground and asked him what it was. He said it was a cat, and when I went to inspect it, I saw it was my cat Shadow. I picked him up and dashed up the hill with his stiff form in my arms, screaming for my mom. I was going to cut across my yard to hit my driveway, but my mom was already starting up the driveway (We've got a weird situation with our driveway/street.) I finally managed to wave her down, and she jumped out of the car and ran into the house, yelling my brother's name. By this time, I crying heavilly, and I remember both my mom telling my brother that I thought the cat was dead, to which my reply (Although I don't think she heard me) was "Mom, he's stiff." My brother looked at the cat and confirmed the cat's death, along with another line I really can't repeat here. Then I just plugged back down the street and managed to catch my bus (I had to go to school that day- making up tests is a giant pain in the neck). I started crying in Latin, although I tried my hardest not to, and the teacher thought she had done something wrong. (No matter what people say, teachers really do care. I know she'll never see this, but, thanks, Dr. Worley.)
-On a less depressing note, Halloween 2008 was probably the best Halloween I've ever had. (Considering the Halloween before was probably the worst.) I'll not go into too many details, but one of our party, Niko (a guy, to make it funny) went dressed as a maid, I had branches in my shirt (I was going to go as a tree with a "No Hunting" sign, but I forgot my sign in the car), my friend's sister, who we ended up stealing from their house ("Hey, we're stealing your daughter, Peter's mom and dad!" Note: I forgot Peter's last name for about five seconds there...) well, she was going as Palin, just for the heck of it (and she had a wonderful impression, too. lol). Then when we got back, we played Cheroodles (that got a little adult...) and afterwards Spencer, Ellen, and I headed upstairs to get Brawl set up, Niko came charging into the room screaming "Caido!" (Not sure how to spell it, but it's the Latin II Battle Cry) at the top of his lungs while brandishing Andrea's fake sword. We then had a Brawl Party until 11:30, when Ellen drove Niko and I home. She was barefoot. (More adult conversation in the car. For teenagers, we have some pretty messed up minds...)
Huzzah!

#66482 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 15 January 2009 - 10:11 PM in Community Corner

(just because this topic is soo fun!)
the Lost Impact music from Shadow the Hedgehog. (My MP3 player tells me it's by Jun Senoue.)
I only liked some of the music from Shadow the Hedgehog, since it was pretty repetative.

#66450 Memories...

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 January 2009 - 07:44 PM in Community Corner

I, personally, remember in images, like a movie. These are events that either have changed you, or that you can remember in extreme detail. This also goes for dreams, too. Here's a few of mine:
- My first memory is of my pre-school classroom. I was using long, wooden blocks like they were skis. It didn't quite work so well... (Also, the teacher's name was Ms. Scrub, lol)
- When I was four or five, I broke my arm. I remember tripping (since I tripped over my shoelace while on a stepladder and broke my right arm), crying out, dad picking me up, and being handed to my siblings in the van. Also, I remember the saw they were going to use to take the cast, but I don't remember the cast being taken off.
- For several years in a row (not anymore) I use to have a dream on Halloween night where the world was doomed because of an earthquake, but anyone who made it into my van would be safe. (There were several variations of this dream, one including a pool, but basically that.)
- I remember (don't be mad) stealing a couple of markers from someone who ended up becoming a friend of mine later (we've since lost contact.)
- Being dragged out of seventh hour Communications class thirteen days before the end of seventh grade, only to be told by the principal that people thought I was going to pull a Columbine (If you don't know what that is, look it up.) I ended up staying at the school until after 5 PM that day, and after much crying (on my behalf) I left with a 10-day suspension from school. After a few days, I was told that I couldn't come back for the last three days of school, which meant I didn't get my closure that year. I remember taking my math final in my front yard on a blue folding table. (That event really made me bitter.)
- (Last one for now) Not that long ago (in early September) I had a horrendous panic attack. I have of yet been able to sleep in my room again.

#66449 Strange Bedfellows?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 January 2009 - 07:30 PM in Dream Discussion

Funny thing, actually.
The "Sleep to your own rythm" section makes me think of my mom, brother, and myself.
My mom can't really stay up past 8-10 PM. However, she can wake up anywhere from 4-8 AM.
I can stay up 'till about 1-3 in the morning, depending on how much sleep I've gotten (although at sleepovers I've been able to easily stay up all night) When I do this, I end up sleeping in until 7-9 AM.
My brother, on the other hand, usually stays up until 3-5 in the morning playing WoW, but, (from what I've seen) doesn't get up until 10 AM-2 PM.
Weird, huh?

#66448 Voices in dreams

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 January 2009 - 07:21 PM in Dream Discussion

Hmm... I'll have to think. Lemme check (flips through miniscule dream diary)
I'm not sure if I've got something as such that comes to me, like some sort of being. Rather, I think I take on the form of that being myself, like we're one in the same. I say this because I remember (vaguely) a winged figure. Also, whenever my dreams are in first person, I have the ability to fly, although my takeoffs suck. I think part of me bogs down this entity (If we do, indeed, become one in the same) and thus strains flight.
But that's just speculation. I've only seen this being once, but I've gone flying loads of times, and have only seen fleeting images of my wings.

#66444 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 January 2009 - 04:36 PM in Community Corner

...I'm WAY too addicted to NiGHTS*glances at spelling error in 'Nightmare'*.

Eh. I keep spelling night as such. It's a habit I really gotta get out of, since I got into it when writing fanfics...

Anyway, listening to P.O.D.'s Youth of the Nation.
(Wow, anyone know how depressing these lyrics are? School wants to warn kids about stuff like Columbine, play this song with the lyrics showing)

#66404 What one bit of merch

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 13 January 2009 - 01:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala plush, hands down. Then he could sit on my bed next to Sonic, Shadow, Legend, Pegasus, and Stargazer. (Yes, I like benie babies) That way, I could drag the plush around the Naka-con next time it comes aroun.

#66394 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 13 January 2009 - 02:42 AM in Community Corner

Crossroads of the Dragon Carcass by Obscura over on Dance Industries.
He happens to be somewhat of a friend of mine, but he doesn't do music anymore- just writing in his free time.

#66270 NiGHTS: Liberation of Dreams

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 10 January 2009 - 12:08 AM in Creative Stuff!

also, Danny may or may not be taken. Depends on whether or not the person who said he'd like to voice act for him will be able to get a mic or not. Still, the part's up for grabs, but I'd definately perfer a male do Danny.

#66193 Which NiGHTS character do you relate to the most?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 08 January 2009 - 01:27 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

OCTOPAW! D:

If I may ask, how so?

#66146 NiGHTS: Liberation of Dreams

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 07 January 2009 - 03:36 PM in Creative Stuff!

Has anybody auditioned for NiGHTS?

Yeah, but I'd like more. I'm going to be fairly picky with hers. I'd love more auditions.

#66134 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 07 January 2009 - 04:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

So I'm still assuming that (at least for now) there's absolutely no chance I'll be able to get this in America? (I mean, without importing it/buying it on Ebay, 'cause those aren't really in my options list)
Is this assumption true?

#66054 Rate Sonic Characters

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 06 January 2009 - 02:13 AM in Community Corner

'Nother Rouge fan right here. She's my favorite female character, with Blaze as a close second.
But, that's not who I'm going to talk about.

The one character I'll give a 10 of 10 is E-102 Gamma. Not only was he one of Eggman's robots, he was one of Sonic's allies without being best buds with Sonic. He destroyed his "siblings" without a second thought, but unlike Omega, he didn't go on some bezerker rampage and try and kill Eggman. He had the bird inside of him, so his destruction wasn't all sorrow, which is more than can be said for any other character in the franchise. And he's one of the few characters to only be in a single Sonic game; unfortunately, he's one of the few I wouldn't mind seeing back. But he's also the only Sonic character they've "killed" off that actually stayed dead (Emerl doesn't count, since he disappeared, and we don't know what happened to him.) Oh, and his theme song by Fumie Kumatani? Absolutely brilliant. You don't need words (at least I don't think there's any lyrics) to give it the kind of feeling that song had.

Omochao, on the other hand, needs to be, as Omega seems so fond of saying, "Erradicated." Horrible, aweul, disgusting, devil-spawn, creature of the deep. Needless to say, I give him a negative infinity of 10. Not only is his voice (at least the American voice. I turned it to Japanese, and voiala- instantly cute!) annoying as hell, the design of his is sure to send anyone straight to Nightmare, (maybe Omochao should take up a contract with Wizeman?) and we musn't forget how up-in-your-face he got in Sonic Heroes. The only fun thing you could do with Omochao was attack him in SA2, and even then you had to be pretty skilled with the character, especially Tails and Eggman, because you had to set the Omochao off, then shoot him in mid-circling. The only Sonic characters anywhere near as annoying as Omochao are Charmy, Marine, and Chip, and even those three together wouldn't hold a candle agaisnt Omochao. (And that's saying something, because I REALLY hate Marine. Charmy's second to her, with Chip as a close third.)

#66052 Summer of Sonic 2009

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 06 January 2009 - 01:51 AM in Community Corner

Man, that looks so fun. You people over in the UK are extremely lucky. The best I've got around here is Naka-con, and I've only been once (last year). Nothing stops in Kansas... (cries quietly in corner...)
Anyway, if you guys get to go, take lots of pics (embarrassing ones, especially!), and post 'em or something. I'd love to see it.

#65987 Day or Night...

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 04 January 2009 - 05:16 PM in Community Corner

I like the whole concept of the were-hog, but I feel that during the course of the game you spend too much time as the were-hog and not enough time as regular Sonic.

i agree. such a thing would only make sense in holoska since it's up north, where the days would be shorter. but in places like apotos, spagonia, and especially mazuri, (didin't get to play that level, darn you SEGA!) would have longer days, and thus, longer day missions.
i'm still more of a night fan than day, but there could have been more day missions.

#65967 Nightopians vs. Chao

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 04 January 2009 - 03:03 AM in Poll Area

Chao, hands down. They're just so friggin' adorable, and, just for the fun of it, I'll run down the school hallways screeching "Chaochaochaochao!" at the top of my lungs while either leaving or running to glomp someone.
Not to mention, all the experiments you can do with Chao. Like when I decided it would be a good idea to take a red chao and make him a dark flier. (I still need to finish that unholy experiment up. Hopefully, I think it'll end up looking like Reala. Wish me luck!)
That, and Nightopians kinda freak me out. Creepy lookin' little things.

#65966 Sonic The Hedgehog Cartoons

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 04 January 2009 - 02:57 AM in Community Corner

LOL can you even IMAGINE what we'd do to them if they did?!?
I'd vote for sending a team to burn down there headquarters (Kidding!)

I'd like to be part of said team. but do we need them to go after NiGHTS first?
kidding.

anyway, on the topic, i remember this book a (okay, i'll admit, i had a crush on him. then he stole my ruby version.) guy i knew gave me way back when. i'm pretty sure it was based off the SatAM cartoon, and i absolutely adored it.

and not that long ago, i got a few sonic underground episodes on dvd. lol, all three hedgehogs are voiced by urkle.

#65952 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 03 January 2009 - 07:52 PM in Community Corner

I'd like to point something out about the "Werehog" linguistics thing.
In Werehog mode, he's still anthropomorphic, so it still works.
But I still just call him "Dog-boy" during night missions and in the Gaia Temple.