Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
speaking of posts, this is the 600th one in this thread. Boy, are we random thinkers
XD

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
It is freezing cold. Too bad there's no precipitation. :huh: Snow days are awesome (until I have to drive).

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
o_o Insomnia... It...plagues this one. Gau-fah-freakin'-Jackle-kong...thing. *eye twitch* (Watch, I'll be up at 4 AM writing down random notes...again. Oy-vay...)

Need to become less obsessed with writing. >>;

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

and is it time to take down christmas decorations? >.>

Sadly, yes. My house looks so empty without the tree...:P

Yes, I think it is. XD

I'm in the top 20 members with the most posts now. I'm number 16. XD

Congratulations! I just noticed that I'm up there, too, and I've been a member for a shorter time than everyone else. Do I talk too much? :huh:

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I wish I could do something nice for someone without it backfiring and me getting my feelings hurt for once...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Do I talk too much? :P

But...but... I Love your observent and funny comments :3
XD

I wish I could do something nice for someone without it backfiring and me getting my feelings hurt for once...

*hugs*

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

*joins in on hug*
don't worry, the day will come :P

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
In this universe you'll find that nothing is ever impossible. The odds of something happening may be very highly improbable, but there is still at least a tiny sliver of a chance that whatever it is could happen. It is because of this that you should never give up on a dream, no matter what the odds of it coming true a...re. If you strive hard and long enough there is nothing saying that it will absolutely never happen.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.

In this universe you'll find that nothing is ever impossible. The odds of something happening may be very highly improbable, but there is still at least a tiny sliver of a chance that whatever it is could happen. It is because of this that you should never give up on a dream, no matter what the odds of it coming true a...re. If you strive hard and long enough there is nothing saying that it will absolutely never happen.

So... I shouldn't give up on my dream of someday magically becoming a Sackboy? :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

But...but... I Love your observent and funny comments :3
XD

Aww, thanks! You're pretty funny yourself!

Very, very true. With hard work and a determination, anything is possible.

So... I shouldn't give up on my dream of someday magically becoming a Sackboy? :)

Never! Get some magical fabric and make a magical cosplay! :(

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
So my mom just told me her and my dad are going to Florida... WITHOUT ME! :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
(thinking) "Space mice? ...Is everything starting with space? Oh. Hostages. Right."
*3 minutes later*
(out loud, hysterical, mouth agape) "Oh my gawd... Oh my gawd! I can't do it! I ca-an't do it. Should I laugh or should I cry? Should I laugh or should I cry?" (opts for laughing)

- Reaction to Space Channel 5's Report 2 in Extra Mode
---
Aaaand cue moment when I discover I need more practice. >_> Um... How many times did they say "right left" before "shoot shoot shoot" again? I lost track after ...maybe 5 since I wasn't expecting it to be that long. @_@ *mightyheaddesk-facepalmtree combo* I'll practice... And then I'll conquer you Space Channel 5 and take over the world! *cue Pinky and the Brain theme song* Mwahahahaha!!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
There was a much stronger reaction to the OCAD segment at the OCR panel that I had anticipated. Hell, up until that day, I didn't even know for sure we'd be on the panel. I also had no idea they'd be airing a video my friend made for us as an intro. Lots of monster trucks, CGI flames, neon lights, and cosplay chicks. Apparently, we're just crazy and random enough to be funny and entertaining. Makes one feel good for taking risks with lots of time invested.

Also, it just kinda hit me that I turn 25 this year. O_O

I'M GONNA BE QUARTER OF A CENTURY OLD!!!! WAAAAAAH!!! Someone get me my cane.

necroedit: hate you for pointing out my senior moments, nemoide, lol.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
^I'll be 24 this year. Not far behind. But since when is 25 half a century? :P

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Half a half a century. See? Already slipping in my old age...

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
-30 centigrade and tons of snow, the nightsky clear and perfectly black. Oh, Siberia, I love you. You just can't have winter as good as this in Moscow, no, sir...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Sierra has just finished baking and eating a steaming mugful of chocolate cake. No, that is not a typo.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
I wish I was on a boat like a boss...

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
It's been snowing non-stop for a week. It's lovely. And we're supposed to get another 4-8 inches by tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll go sledding tomorrow... :(

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I would like to invoke my right as an insane fan to declare my theory that that the horned Imagnilike figure on Branch 1 of Engelbaum is actually Valentine. Why do I think so? No reason whatsoever. :(

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
hwoarang's been my tekkenite of choice since 3, and so i'm good with the fast lighter ones, but i cannot understand how my brother can control king with such speed XD cheater methinks!

and should i play bayonetta all day tomorrow or do my abstract homework....

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Your opinion means as much to me as my facts mean to you.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
When you are going to have a family, do never, Ever, EVER let your children hear you arguing with your spouse or yelling at him. Especially for some dumb reasons like, OMG, when he entered the kitchen he didn't put off the jacket he smoked in on that balcony! Last Wednesday it's been exactly twenty years you have been living together, mom, didn't you learn to have some patience with dad?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
In order to get into tip top shape for Anime Detour I've started rigorous jogging again along with some muscle work. A little rope skipping too. Trying for at least four days a week about 45 minutes to an hour. Thing is, I've been jogging outside at night in weather that consistently dips below 0°F, -18°C for our European members. I can't help but keep asking myself if that makes me crazy, stupid, or driven.

Either way I kind of feel like Rocky from the fourth movie at the end of the day. XD

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts

In order to get into tip top shape for Anime Detour I've started rigorous jogging again along with some muscle work. A little rope skipping too. Trying for at least four days a week about 45 minutes to an hour. Thing is, I've been jogging outside at night in weather that consistently dips below 0°F, -18°C for our European members. I can't help but keep asking myself if that makes me crazy, stupid, or driven.

Either way I kind of feel like Rocky from the fourth movie at the end of the day. XD

I approve of this.

I need to get back into the gym hardcore. People's keep telling me "Stevo, how you be so thin?" and I say "Whatchu talking bout, silly? I still got ten pounds to go!"

Zero, you and me, buddy. We're training buddies now. Let's go all P90x on this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'm fromspringing as two fictional characters... it's really quite fun.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

I also approve of this. Your Cosplay commitment is inspiring. ^__^

Now, how the hell is mah skinny ass gonna get RE5 Chris Redfield mega muscles by July?!?! T___T (no steroids plzkthnx)

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts

I also approve of this. Your Cosplay commitment is inspiring. ^__^

Now, how the hell is mah skinny ass gonna get RE5 Chris Redfield mega muscles by July?!?! T___T (no steroids plzkthnx)

Well, you got to look the part right? Also gotta love the long term health benefits. I always exercise. I've just stepped it up a bit. XD

If you want specific tips you can send me message, but I'll just say you'd be amazed how much mileage you can get with some stretchy rubber tubes, an exercise ball and good old fashioned push-ups.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Random thought- sitting here so inspired yet unable to start anything :[ This whole pc business is really stressing me out now. I keep remembering things that i will bawl my eyes out if ive lost for good. Like the front cover for issue 1, i dont have a print sized psd of that.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Random thought- sitting here so inspired yet unable to start anything :[ This whole pc business is really stressing me out now. I keep remembering things that i will bawl my eyes out if ive lost for good. Like the front cover for issue 1, i dont have a print sized psd of that.

Aw snap. o_o Sierra wishes she could help, since besides some techy know-how (and even tech-y-er siblings) she has the magic touch.

It's decided. I'm gonna sit here and mentally give your PC the evil eye until it gets so freaked out it surrenders.

Also, my original random thought I was gonna post: Who wants to help me get my dad a dog for his birthday!?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts
Help in what way?

Random thought...Hugbees!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Hugbees sounds familiar.

EDIT: 666th post. :)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
So today I decided to break out the "Capcom Classics Collection vol. 1" thinking that I really ought to get around to playing/beating all the games on it. So I thought it would be fun to give Section Z a shot!
DEAR GOD.

That game reminds me why I haven't beaten all the games in the collection - 1980s arcade games are hard as freaking hell.
I mean, I think that if one didn't die at all, you would finish the game in maybe 20 minutes... it took me about two hours. I know why the Angry Video Game Nerd is always drinking. Also I didn't even unlock all of the unlockables -- I never got 70,000 points because I died so often.

...And do you know what the ending is? "LET'S GO BACK TO THE START OF THE GAME!!!"

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
EUPHORIA!

Also considering making an avatar with a SC5 Morolian with the captions:

(Top) DIE!
(Bottom) DIE! DIE!
or...
(Top)Left, right, left, right
(Bottom) DIE-DIE-DIE!

Then for fun add a WD head in there. I have nothing against the Morolians, but I get really aggravated in Extra Report 2. Plus I'm still trying to figure out the secret to comedy. So far I know it's got to do with timing and relevance...Yet the latter sometimes doesn't matter strangely enough. Hmm.... Vague relevance perhaps? I'm not kidding, I have been trying to figure out comedy. The good kind of comedy that gets a laugh out of people, not the bad kind where you facepalmtree and tune everything out. *pause for a minute* Oddness? Timing, vague relevance, and oddness? Huh... (Yes, I realize that comedy can be natural, but I like to make people smile.)

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
So...After years i decided to watch Yu Yu Hakusho again.

I'm just realizing that Botan has a British voice. :P

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Help in what way?

Oh you know, help me pick one out (preferably from OUR state) and stuff, but mostly I need help getting it into the house before mom can say no. She promised to get a dog for my dad. Under oath. >_>

New random thought: Today, I was woken by an Alarm Egg and the smell of bacon. Also, happy Feast of The Epiphany, everyone.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

New random thought: Today, I was woken by an Alarm Egg and the smell of bacon. Also, happy Feast of The Epiphany, everyone.

Thankees, Happy Epiphany to you, too! :D

Indiana Jones scarred me for life, and now we're going to have two posters of him in our theater room. :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts

Hugbees sounds familiar.

EDIT: 666th post. :P

It's from Freakazoid.

Huggbees!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Just so long as no one says Candlejack. Wait, sh-

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

I'M GONNA BE QUARTER OF A CENTURY OLD!!!! WAAAAAAH!!! Someone get me my cane.

Uncle stevo?
*runs away as fast as she can*

Zero, you and me, buddy. We're training buddies now. Let's go all P90x on this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Don't go too far guys, or Sierra and I will probably fangirl all over you XD

BEST .
EPISODE.
EVER.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users