Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

Sierra just finished watching Cash Cab. Here was one of the questions.

Coined by Frederik van Eeden, what phrase refers to the state of being aware one is dreaming?

Contestant: ...An awake dream?

Sierra: NO, YOU FOOL! LUCID! LUUUCIIIIIIIIID!

Family: STOP YELLING AT THE TV!

Sierra always yells at the screen during Cash Cab. ;>_>

Oddly, I can TOTALLY imagne you doing that.................. 'cause you did *gets bricked*

Random thought: DEAR LORD LEONARDO COLUMBUS WHY CAN I GET YOUR DANG COSTUME CONSISTENT?!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho. On to Cyborg 009!!!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
My cat thinks it's time for food. She still has an hour until her feeding time. :lol: Fat pig. She sits and her fat rolls hide her hind legs.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I guess I went over on my minutes... On the bright side, I got a free piece of pizza today from an on campus christian organization! :D

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Sierra just finished watching Cash Cab. Here was one of the questions.

Coined by Frederik van Eeden, what phrase refers to the state of being aware one is dreaming?

Contestant: ...An awake dream?

Sierra: NO, YOU FOOL! LUCID! LUUUCIIIIIIIIID!

Family: STOP YELLING AT THE TV!

Sierra always yells at the screen during Cash Cab. ;>_>

Awake dreams...:D

My Wii has been on for quite some time. Stupid water temple...

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Random thought: Oh look, a "Hello Kitty" Klingon!

Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
O-O .... that's certainly something

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I saw a 'Hello Kitty' Darth Vader once. It... It was certainly something. Klingon 'Kitty wins, though.

Random thought: When I was little, I managed to fit thirty-three whole 'Cheez-its' into my mouth. I'm surprised I didn't kill myself doing that.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Arr, when I was a young lad my father said to me, "Arr lend an ear and learn some pirate history! Once a fearsome pirate ruled the seven seas, he was your great great great grandpappy: Quint Scurvy!"

Frickin' catchy. It's. An. EARWORM!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I just finished hanging a 36-page rasterbation of "All your base are belong to us."

I am pleased.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
90% chance of snow yesterday night. It did snow, but it didn't stick or freeze over. :D School's still on, no delays.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
ATTENTION UK'ERS: SONIC ROLLERCOASTER IS COMING

http://www.mcvuk.com...ts-Alton-Towers

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Yay, rollercoaster! :lol: But it's all just Sonic, which makes me sad. :( I wish there were more IPs involved in this.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Sonic Spinball. Hehheh...

A Sonic roller coaster makes a ton of sense. I hope the cars are shaped like the old McDonald's toys-

Posted Image

Image the orange part stretched out with seats in it. :lol:

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
When I was younger I had a Tails from that series. It was like one of those helicopter toys - you pull a string and he would fly.

I also have a toy of Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik all running/chasing each other on a TV. I think it was from separate McDonalds promo though - it has a little hitch as if it was meant to connect to other toys.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
lol I wish I had those.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

When I was younger I had a Tails from that series. It was like one of those helicopter toys - you pull a string and he would fly.

lol I used to have the Tails one too. One of my favorite old toys because of the memories it brought...until it got lost last time I moved.

Thought: Holy crudula. Just realized to what extent my old OCs were close to becoming Sues. ._. Thank goodness for scapegoats placed early on. XP Can't believe reading fanfics with Mary Sues as an oblivious-to-Mary-Sues 14-year-old saved my own OCs from the fate of becoming one.

"These stories are all the same! I want to make my own story, but if it's the same as these it'll just get lost in the abyss of fanfiction... So what can I do to make mine different?"

Well first of all 14-year-old self, you realize of course that none of these characters placed in a fanfic relate to you. They're all popular, pretty, and powerful and you are none of those. So, make sure the character is as realistic as can be. Second, they always change into something when entering a world whether it be eye color, wings, becoming an animal, or otherwise. Make your character stay the same. She was a human before entering, she'll be a human after entering, capeesh? Third, get a story together with opposing elements to those that seem to pop up everywhere (see second point) and see how long before it sinks into the abyss of ff.net.

Being different is awesome. :lol:

...And I rambled. Again. >_>; Sorry.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Everyones so dang excited about the vikings game today :D
That and this song is so beautiful!
Toi plus Moi
The song is in french, but I highly recommend finding the English lyrics. Its a song about how everyone can join in a great dance and be united as one no matter who they are or where there from

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
I know I'm five years late, but OH MY GOD KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS AWESOME!!! :D lol XD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
Being this late to Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't so bad... I've yet to play Final Fantasy VII.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

That and this song is so beautiful!
Toi plus Moi
The song is in french, but I highly recommend finding the English lyrics. Its a song about how everyone can join in a great dance and be united as one no matter who they are or where there from

You more me? I don't get the name...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

You more me? I don't get the name...

Actually It's "You and I" I say 'plus' out of habit XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

Actually It's "You and I" I say 'plus' out of habit XD

That makes sense. :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

I know I'm five years late, but OH MY GOD KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS AWESOME!!! :) lol XD

Being this late to Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't so bad... I've yet to play Final Fantasy VII.

And I've yet to finish Chain of Memories. :D I only got my PS2 last fall. I'm later than both of you! :)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
I'm pretty sure FFVII is older... :P

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

I know I'm five years late, but OH MY GOD KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS AWESOME!!! :D lol XD

And I've yet to finish Chain of Memories. :D I only got my PS2 last fall. I'm later than both of you! :)

i've yet to play any final fantsy games :)
GO LATE CLUB!!!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Dude, I've never played a Metroid game.

On some random notes, there's supposedly a good Sailor Moon RPG on the SNES. Also watched some kids in the neighborhood for their parents while they watched THE GAME. They ended up wanting to be 'guests' on 'Dreamers FM' even though they had no idea who NiGHTS is. Can you say 'Vis freaks out Visitors?' XP

"Nightmares can't REALLY hurt you, right?"
*cue Vis rambling on how Nightmarens steal your Ideya which are pieces of your heart and then...blah blah blah. Then cue DJ saying something along the lines of...*

"Vis, how many times have I told you not to scare the Visitors? If you scare the Visitors, our rating's will go down to zero. And then who'll listen to us? I'll tell you who! Jackle! 'Cause he's a Nightmaren-" (Blah, blah, lots of out of character stuff... Job search cut short to entertain the kids for a while. Started up again once they left.)

By the way, THE GAME...again. :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

I'm pretty sure FFVII is older... :D

D: You're right. It's on the first PlayStation. I never checked. ^^'

The Promethean presentation software is evil. Evil, I tell you!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

Dude, I've never played a Metroid game.

On some random notes, there's supposedly a good Sailor Moon RPG on the SNES. Also watched some kids in the neighborhood for their parents while they watched THE GAME. They ended up wanting to be 'guests' on 'Dreamers FM' even though they had no idea who NiGHTS is. Can you say 'Vis freaks out Visitors?' XP

"Nightmares can't REALLY hurt you, right?"
*cue Vis rambling on how Nightmarens steal your Ideya which are pieces of your heart and then...blah blah blah. Then cue DJ saying something along the lines of...*

"Vis, how many times have I told you not to scare the Visitors? If you scare the Visitors, our rating's will go down to zero. And then who'll listen to us? I'll tell you who! Jackle! 'Cause he's a Nightmaren-" (Blah, blah, lots of out of character stuff... Job search cut short to entertain the kids for a while. Started up again once they left.)

By the way, THE GAME...again. :D

I lost the game...

Go play Super Metroid. 'Tis funeth.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
NET WHY U RUN LIKE DAT?

Why so slow so slow so slowwwww dhurrrrr

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i have people i've never met before adding me on twitter speaking to me in brazilian or spanish D: i think it's to do with my name on it

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
EEZ MAH BIRFDAE.

Also, Brasil ftw.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
Happeh Birfdae *gives cookies*

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Happy Birfdae Sierra. ^^ *hands over keys to a brand new Internet* Drive carefully!
------

... Dude. Too. Many. Gobs o' News. @_@

Frackin' rain... Frackin' cold... Frackin' economy... Fricker frackin' spiders....in the bathroom. *shudder*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
It's TIME TO REDYE THE HAIR.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

EEZ MAH BIRFDAE.

Also, Brasil ftw.

Of course, you post that after I go to bed. <<
Nah, just kiddin. :P Happy Birfdae!

Randomer thought: I need to take shorter showers. :P

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
1) Happy birfday, Sierra! Hope you get lots of awesome.

2) My random thought: latest WIP of the Ska version of the Kirby SuperStar song I've been working on. Ended up exploding from a solo effort to a lineup of almost 10 people doing stuff! Turning out more awesome than I could have imagined. Here it is (NOTE: IT HAS EXPLICIT LYRICS!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qqlmhfnnqmx

Final version will have live brass, different vocals, and lots of tweaking. Can't wait for it to be finished!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
Happy birthday to the Sierra!!! Yaaaaaaay!

I've started to get hooked on fighting games in a way I haven't been in years. I'm actually understanding why people will buy those incredibly expensive arcade sticks. And even though I'm not yet "ultra hardcore" I think my skill has been improving pretty dramatically.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
you mean the arcade sticks that cost more than the game themself? (looks at mushihimesama) :P

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
I'm pretty fine using my $10 Saturn stick but I realize that, being the owner of a $300 DDR pad, I'm not one to judge for spending half that on a controller. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users