Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
today i could've sworn i walked into russia. and there was actually people going around town in skies! :P i like this place sometimes XD

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Hugbees sounds familiar.

Scream.

[And of course...]

Relax-O-Vision. :D

Freakazoid rocked... Didn't remember it at all until the show was mentioned...

Also, nightmares about Pyramid Head-like creatures is not fun, especially when everything turns out so cheery at first. ...Then night falls and things happen and the next thing you know the friggin' giant makes everything horrifying in the still-nice landscape by just being there. And for some reason the cast of Klonoa were all 8 year-olds. O_o

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Freakazoid did rock. I want to get the DVDs. A few years ago I downloaded the series to watch it for the first time since I was a little kid - it still holds up as being awesome.

And you know what other show was similarly awesome? Earthworm Jim. IMO it's easily one of the best video game-based cartoons, next to SatAM.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
ANimaniacs was an awesome show too.

"United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaca, Peru..."

HUGGBEES!!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Posted Image

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

HUGGBEES!!

"Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean, Greenland, El Salvador too!" *rattles off until tongue tied* FREAK OUT!
---

Dreamers FM is shutting down. Besides everything else, I've been trying to record the Dreamers FM Christmas Edition...still. I recorded a bunch of stuff on Christmas Eve yet I either haven't been able to finish it up due to various distractions and the fact that I'm trying to distort my voice like CRAZY so it sounds like it's more than just one sad soul broadcasting. There's just so long you can distort before you can't do much more. I made up a bunch of stuff on the spot to begin with (improv!) but it's difficult getting the voices again (doubt I could do "Special Guest Zay" again...as drunk as he was XD). Drunken Zay... Funniest thing I recorded on there. Anyone ever try making up sound effects on the spot? Like the sound of throwing up? It ain't pretty and it ain't easy. (How the heck I pulled off "being drunk" when I've never consumed alcohol in my whole life, I'll never know.) I can do Zay, DJ, and Vis, but the only thing that's keeping things back is the "commercial" which keeps putting a strain on the vocal chords. I've tried creepy, deep, sweet, squeaky, regular, whispering, weird, old, and maybe a few other types but nothing seems to be enough. With "Cursed Leorina" (Klonoa 2) in the BG, it's pretty epic...until you read it about 20 times and every time having a problem with the recording.

So enough rambling. Dreamers FM is dead. The "Don't Forget NiGHTS" plug in there won't matter now and I'm just plain grumpy today. That's right, Miss Grumpy McGrump-grumps Grumperson is grumpy. Battle cry is "GRUUUUUMM-" Okay I'll stop.

If anyone wants a script of the end, just ask. Personally thought it was funny. ...Could get the late Xmas special up if someone recorded the "commercial." That or if I got 5 minutes of peace, then I could just let it rip with the whispering voice and hope for the best. (Really do like the script after the commercial.) ... Yeah, also very tired. *faints*

Edit: Can't believe how much of an idiot I am... Mic quality now better. ^^ Now for some editing...later. Right now, sleep.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
After this Friday, things should settle down again. End of college apps + 3-day weekend = whoop!

With "Cursed Leorina" (Klonoa 2) in the BG, it's pretty epic...until you read it about 20 times and every time having a problem with the recording.

My fav Klonoa 2 boss and music. ^-^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Thankees, Happy Epiphany to you, too! :D

Indiana Jones scarred me for life, and now we're going to have two posters of him in our theater room. :lol:

Wasn't it on the sixth? That's Le Fête du Rois in France...

How did Indy scar you? I loved Temple of Doom. :P

today i could've sworn i walked into russia. and there was actually people going around town in skies! :lol: i like this place sometimes XD

Добро пожаловать в Россию, Dexovsky! :P

Good Idea: Having breakfast served to you in bed.
Bad Idea: Having tennis balls served to you in bed.

Posted Image

GI JOOOOOOOE!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Record... Recooooord. Re-coooord.... Aaaannd got the commercial. Slightly rushed though. >> If I keep getting 5 minutes of peace a day, I could actually have the "Dreamers FM Christmas Special" out...in maybe several weeks. :lol: Merry belated Christmas!! Heh heh. Did a lot of adlibbing. Seriously, I love doing that. Every time I recorded, DJ had a little something extra to say so the silence wouldn't be so long. XD

"Okay, you know what? L-L-Let€™s just continue with the music, okay? (I don€™t want to feel the floor with my face again.)" [That was scrapped, but still...]

lol Plus: sound effects. Some are easier to come by than others. For instance, now I can have a perfectly normal "conversation" with Klonoa and Hewpoe. XP But can't and won't. Dreamers FM is being temporarily revived since the leftover dialogue was just too good to leave. I can't help it!

Long live Chowder Man! The guy with a pink wardrobe! ...And monkeys. He loves having monkeys fight evil with him...like the evil of waffles...and stuff. >>

EDIT: Holy fricking crepes! I got it! The 'cast is done! :lol: Yayz! Still can't believe I got it done... Didn't think I would get the time or peace, but here we are...

Heh heh. I got it up before February because there was a small message in there: Don't forget NiGHTS. If it were anything else, I would have dropped the 'cast, but danged it NiGHTS needs support! (Merry belated Christmas to all!)

I still have the script around here someplace if anybody wants it.

Also, Drunken Zay is weird. >>

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts

HUGGBEES!!

Dude, Rob Paulsen can recite it by heart.

Thought: This whole ASR thing is making me a little bit.. unhinged... myeh.. nyorg, sdimplity orfiinnmmmbyonpts.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"....And he's like yeah your wearing that dress, and then they wipe blublublublu and he's wearin' the dress"

XD

in other randomness....I heard there adapting the pheonix wright games for the wii. but there supposedly gonna play just like the DS version. Geez, I still need to play that game.....

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
while having to draw a fat naked lady, i though of bionicles! ^_^

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

i though of bionicles! ^_^

Belive it or not, Bionicle has MADE my life. It's what got me to start drawing XD

Random thought: TROGDAY WAS YESTERDAY

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
iTune has "The Panflute Hits of Andrew Lloyd Webber." I've seen eveything.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Belive it or not, Bionicle has MADE my life. It's what got me to start drawing XD

new bionicle stars i see, with gold for the new tahu ;D but being a UK resident means none of this is gonna come my way for a while yet D:

and Noctourne(haha how's that for a nickname! :() have you seen my DS dancing? :P oh, you have.....damn it ^_^

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things

I hope this means you didn't miss your free game!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

I hope this means you didn't miss your free game!

Sadly, I already had bought it on Wiiware in september T_T XD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I'm feeling rather content. :P A.N.Q./Red Fortune/backstabbers/My former band is ending after the their school's talent show. I finally got my revenge and I didn't have to lift a finger or utter a word. :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I'm so glad it's a three-day weekend.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
I've done nothing all day but watch Ed Wood movies and Monsters Crash the Pajama Party. I love vacation and inspiration. ^_^

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
D-D-D-Drreeeaaammmersss FM!!

...Kinda happy. Something's going to go wrong, but I'm happy for now. Decided to run with the Dreamers FM podcast idea and now since the Christmas Special is done, there's the matter of getting the first Episode recorded (dialogue's done...it's pretty short). After that it's all about deciding what happened after that Special... *shrug* PD's probably going to be averaging at 30 min. since it's difficult writing a script lasting for so long and then recording it all by yourself. Then again... Heh heh. Gotta make a way to get the "Great Messenger" voice. XP Randomness rolls the train...

*blink* And to think I used to be shy about recording voices...

**cue wrong thing** Oh...dear... G'night everybody.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
GEEZ This 'nostalga critic" guy sure swears a lot, yet hes so darn FUNNY

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

GEEZ This 'nostalga critic" guy sure swears a lot, yet hes so darn FUNNY

Yeah, but it's not as bad as the Angry Video Game Nerd. It all depends on the episode, though; some times Doug is much less intense, like in his favourite movie reviews.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I was FROZEN today!

XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

I was FROZEN today!

XD

I don't care! PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!

xD

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Writing a new song. It's got quite an angry tone so far both instrumentally and lyrically.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
I spent the whole day painting mop hooks to hold torches. :o

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
I wonder why Mc.nogturn (XD) is up to doing all these weird things

YOUR NOT TRYING TO ENSLAVE THE EARTH AGAIN ARE YOU?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

I wonder why Mc.nogturn (XD) is up to doing all these weird things

YOUR NOT TRYING TO ENSLAVE THE EARTH AGAIN ARE YOU?

Am I going to take over the world?

Of course!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
is glad that Andersam is also giving giving the Noxinator nicknames XD hoho it's spreading!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

is glad that Andersam is also giving giving the Noxinator nicknames XD hoho it's spreading!

Like a disease, Dex Duthor. Like a disease. :D

My set is almost done! Too bad no one sells Halloween decorations in January.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Vis! PULL THE LEVER! XP Dreamers FM Episode 1, pre-Christmas incident (which...may or may not be recovered from). Vis is the smart one, DJ is the loud mouth (perhaps bipolar), and apparently they have their own quirks. Vis will try to enlighten the dreamers sometimes (...Theta...) and DJ...likes a certain song too much. lol Lookin' at you Stevo.

DFM contains references to Themes to Dreams 1 and WD. >>; And holy crud there's a plot in the works. O_O Just have to figure it all out... (and yes, it...somehow makes sense in the end...if this thing ever gets there). DFM will be worked on now and then...updates being random. Hmm... Maybe DJ is calmer around the holidays...then again I'm still working on finding out how in the world I generated DJ's voice the first time. It was wild, sneaky, and mischievous before the 'word from the sponsor.'

Also, one of the best pirates from the 90's. (Note to self: somehow get the song into DFM...)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

Vis! PULL THE LEVER! XP Dreamers FM Episode 1, pre-Christmas incident (which...may or may not be recovered from). Vis is the smart one, DJ is the loud mouth (perhaps bipolar), and apparently they have their own quirks. Vis will try to enlighten the dreamers sometimes (...Theta...) and DJ...likes a certain song too much. lol Lookin' at you Stevo.

DFM contains references to Themes to Dreams 1 and WD. >>; And holy crud there's a plot in the works. O_O Just have to figure it all out... (and yes, it...somehow makes sense in the end...if this thing ever gets there). DFM will be worked on now and then...updates being random. Hmm... Maybe DJ is calmer around the holidays...then again I'm still working on finding out how in the world I generated DJ's voice the first time. It was wild, sneaky, and mischievous before the 'word from the sponsor.'

Also, one of the best pirates from the 90's. (Note to self: somehow get the song into DFM...)

OSHI!!!! I've been unforgivingly busy these past few days, but I'm TOTALLY going to listen during my lunch break today. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! AHHH!

And it's totally okay to like something too much. Just don't get it tattooed on your forehead or name your baby after it or something. :lol:

Random thought: I'm going to Vegas for the first time this summer and I'm totally stoked. What happens in Vegas...stays off of facebook.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
Time to play...PICK MY RESPONSE!

Vis! PULL THE LEVER!

A.) PULL THE STRING!

or

B.) Wrong lever, Kronk.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

B.) Wrong lever, Kronk.

WRONG LEVVVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!one!!!

..Why do we even HAVE that lever?!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Random thought: I wonder what would be if Capcom owned NiGHTS.

Other thought: I wish I could afford a sax and drums so I could try making a special live remaster of Chemical Plant Zone. And then I need a violin for a NiGHTS remix I'd really like to try..

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
It turns out I can no longer fall asleep before midnight.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
They're coming to get you, Barbara!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

OSHI!!!! I've been unforgivingly busy these past few days, but I'm TOTALLY going to listen during my lunch break today. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! AHHH!

And it's totally okay to like something too much. Just don't get it tattooed on your forehead or name your baby after it or something. :P

Random thought: I'm going to Vegas for the first time this summer and I'm totally stoked. What happens in Vegas...stays off of facebook.

It's alright. Kinda rushed the ending to get the thing out A.S.A.P., but at least it leaves you wondering... It's about 38 minutes long though. Heh heh heh. "Dreamers FM: we're aallll about the random, yo."

Aww.... But I wanted to write in permanent marker "SCURVY ROCKS" on my forearm...

>_>

<_<

<_>

Contradictions!

Oh, and Laughlin, Nevada is better imo. :P

Time to play...PICK MY RESPONSE!

A.) PULL THE STRING!

or

B.) Wrong lever, Kronk.

I choose... A. ... Heh heh.

Random: Blank. In two senses of the word. Ulala's Chant Support...and the fricking song "Booty Boogie" (Donkey Kong cartoon) won't get outta my head along with a couple other songs Scurvy sings... What can I say? Pirates have influenced my life.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Sierra just finished watching Cash Cab. Here was one of the questions.

Coined by Frederik van Eeden, what phrase refers to the state of being aware one is dreaming?

Contestant: ...An awake dream?

Sierra: NO, YOU FOOL! LUCID! LUUUCIIIIIIIIID!

Family: STOP YELLING AT THE TV!

Sierra always yells at the screen during Cash Cab. ;>_>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users