Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
A name for your dark sax object? It's gotta be Elvira!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

A name for your dark sax object? It's gotta be Elvira!

I second this.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Tacopes sound like a biome of some sort

I've really been into Disney parade music lately. NOCTOURNE I BLAME YOU FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER

Oh, and THiS is pure awesomeness

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
I've got a herbal tea named "Donna Bella". Okay, there's nothing along the lines of royal in the label, neither it has anything to do with arachnids, but still, I sometimes find myself thinking...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
SNOW DAY!!!

WHOOOOO!!!

I've got a herbal tea named "Donna Bella". Okay, there's nothing along the lines of royal in the label, neither it has anything to do with arachnids, but still, I sometimes find myself thinking...

Or Bella as in vampires *bricked*

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Why did I buy the tea that's main ingredient is dandelions?
Oh, ya because it's weird...

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Down in Jackle's bar, cleaning the jukebox
I hear a door slam and pray it don't lock
In comes a Dreamer
I know she's a schemer
Asking for temple; hey who could blame her

---
A-heh. Been in a lyric-making mood as well as outline mode. The schemer is just a faceless Visitor at this point.

The words are in my bones! The bones of a manipulator of words! Do not deny meeeee! Come Pegasus-NiGHTS! We're off to finish what the brain has wrought! Onwards!
---
...Yeeeaah. I'm like this when I'm very happy. Caffeine is a plus.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I'm so glad I don't have any homework. I don't have any classes again till monday. Then I only have one final to take and then I'm off until January 19.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
This is so cool http://news.yahoo.co...749633/17075748

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Females are hot.

*drool*

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
*bashes head on keyboard* jhhmnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhn

Completed making an insane test that proves my OCD. XD; Here's a few...

17. During Captain Olimar's first adventure with the Pikmin, how many ship parts went missing and where was each found? (Bonus: Name the creatures that were protecting the parts.)
23. How does one become a Stalfos in the world governed by the Triforce? Include the process as thoroughly as possible as the victim transforms.
24. In the Great Sea, when Ganondorf was still alive, how many glowing spots in the ocean could the Nexus World players of "Wind Waker" find altogether?
---
XD I made this for a seldom worked on fanfic that I started and never updated/finished. There was only supposed to be about half of these at most, but I got carried away. >>; There are 28 questions at present and about 1/4 actually matter. I dislike the fanfic, I should just delete it, but once in a while I like to go back and work on it. :D

And no, I don't like know the answer to every question. XP Congrats to anyone to can even come close to answering those questions. X3 (Yes, there are crazier ones.)

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
Er-er-er-er

He ate my heart
(I love that girl)
He ate my heart
(Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Angry day. I just got off the phone with my Mom, and now I feel like an utter *$#&$!bag. I can't please everyone all the time, and apparently she's worried I'm gonna end up like my Dad cause he "started out this way". My mother and I operate on two different planes, with two different views of the world. And Isjajiewhtrhgjkbaslngjd

RAGEVENT

/endrant

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Angry day. I just got off the phone with my Mom, and now I feel like an utter *$#&$!bag. I can't please everyone all the time, and apparently she's worried I'm gonna end up like my Dad cause he "started out this way". My mother and I operate on two different planes, with two different views of the world. And Isjajiewhtrhgjkbaslngjd

RAGEVENT

/endrant

I know how you feel. It's nice to ragevent. =)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
A number of beers and such later, things are a lot better. Ahh...exactly what I needed.

Another random thought: tomorrow I should finally be able to upload my don't forget NiGHTS video. WOOOOOOO!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Lyriiiics... @_@ I can't stop rhyming or outlining stories.... The latter is a good thing, but the former... Well I haven't been on a song-writing rhythm in a long time and to boot, I've almost had Dreamers FM mistaken for a real radio show. XP

If you'd like to send in your requests to Dreamers FM, fall asleep and go to Somewhere™ on the far edge of the Waking, Nightmare, and Nightopian realms. In conjunction with Someplace™, we bring you music to listen to in your dreams. :lol:

Heh heh... Almost wish it were real.

Bleh-edit: Why do people insist on interrupting the recording of "Sibling Rivalry"? T_T I had an easier time with the rough draft of Dreamers FM when the second half involved a screaming DJ (changed for obvious reasons when I was more awake). ...I suppose it can't be helped. The thing is more of a duet anyway. It's fricking hard getting the parts to match up just right to the millisecond at the "core" to "born" part. (And it turns out they couldn't hear me...great.)

...Wow, I think I just got a sliver of a glimpse of what Level 99's going through to put the remix of "Dreams Dreams" together for the NiGHTS OCRemix. @_@ I now feel really bad for those vocals I sent in... I could do better now.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

...Wow, I think I just got a sliver of a glimpse of what Level 99's going through to put the remix of "Dreams Dreams" together for the NiGHTS OCRemix. @_@ I now feel really bad for those vocals I sent in... I could do better now.

You're welcome to resubmit them if you want! I've been busy focusing on other things so there's still a chance for file replacement. I can't add any NEW tracks but I can replace the ones that are there. lol And I like that phrase: A sliver of a glimpse. It's not THAT bad, but the song itself is a big technical challenge for me.

Smashy, you should do a mini-podcast called Dreamers FM where you play NiGHTS-y tracks with smalltalk inbetween. That'd be kickass.

My random thought: botched the second NiGHTS campaign video, so I gotta try again. Tomorrow. Too tired now!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I got an important package mailed out today. Tomorrow I'll finish writing cards and get them sent out monday. I'm stuffed full of pizza....Yet for some reason I want more... :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

You're welcome to resubmit them if you want! I've been busy focusing on other things so there's still a chance for file replacement. I can't add any NEW tracks but I can replace the ones that are there. lol And I like that phrase: A sliver of a glimpse. It's not THAT bad, but the song itself is a big technical challenge for me.

Smashy, you should do a mini-podcast called Dreamers FM where you play NiGHTS-y tracks with smalltalk inbetween. That'd be kickass.

My random thought: botched the second NiGHTS campaign video, so I gotta try again. Tomorrow. Too tired now!

*blink* Wow. Only thing is that my voice is going to end up hoarse at this rate. :D When I changed the original 2AM script of Dreamers FM...well, there was originally supposed to be yelling (yes, actually shouted into the mic when there was no one around XD). Changed it for several obvious reasons when I was more awake. Then after that tried "Sibling Rivalry"... My voice box needs rest. @_@ But if I can find the opportunity (maybe later this month) I might redo the vocals. For now, I have to put together a list of Christmas presents to get. ^^

A mini-podcast... I have no idea if it's possible to slide pieces of audio where you want them on Audacity though (like when there's three different recordings and one is early by a second). Eh. Tried, failed, did something else, ???, profit. :D

Then again, I don't think I could actually do a "mini" podcast at all since everything I do usually goes overboard. XP A perfect example is the novel which turned into a 4 part series, then 5, and now 6 books total, none of which have been fully written yet and are all in the outline stage. Then again, that's been in the making for years. This has been in the thought process for under a week.

I guess the podcast is a wait and see thing right now...

Random thought: Brain dun gonna go dead. ._. Too....many...thoughts...

And Musashi... You just made me hungry for something cheesy. :D

Sylvaria

Sylvaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, Roleplay! <3
Time zones are an awful idea.

And I lost The Game.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
i feel like an idiot. I recently went through Jack and Daxter for the second time, and i decide to finally look around to find out how to connect the stupid eco beam. it ends up you had to point the beam at other towers.
. . .it took me 90 Power Cells to figure this out :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Heh hehehehee.... OoT's Ganondorf is so frickin easy. He can be killed using a bottle and crouched sword stabs (quick ones) in his first form and with Deku Nuts in his second form. XD Granted, with the Deku Nuts, you have to hit him at least...once I think to get the Master Sword, and then kill him off with the Master Sword as the final strike. Until you switch over and stab him, you can just throw the things. Tried Deku Sticks once, but I think they kept breaking before I could see if they affected Ganon.

Also, the Hookshot can injure his second form. So much for an evil king if that and Deku Nuts can do him in. X3 Wish I could record the battles and show them on youtube.

A thought: Am I too much of a theorist on NiGHTS? I think I am. X3 I need the theories though so I can get back to CtV (fanfic) one day. (Unfortunately I'd be rambling if I went off on that. :D) Need to figure out how to make an outro, intro, and intermission for a test on Dreamers FM (yay for consideration!). I'd like to find out for myself so I can edit things when needed to on the spot. Neeeeed plot to drive a possible season before finalizing everything. @_@ (Yes, I need a plot for a fake radio station located at Somewhere ™ in between the Waking, Nightmare, and the dream utopias. :P)

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I'm writing a neat story. I've drawn the characters several times before I even wanted to write a story for them, but whatever.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Fancy new metal model of Spike's Swordfish II- http://www.hlj.com/product/ban957306

I'll have to leave it at my plastic kit.. this one doesn't include standing figures of the main three, at any rate

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Me to friend: "What do you want for Christmas?"
Friend: "Um..."
M:...
F:...
F:"...Socks? I dunno! Anything, really."
So I went and got her socks today. :P Little funny Santa-faced ones. (She likes weird stuff like that, so it's not just a prank gift. An example of "weird stuff": a collection of rubber duckies)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Christmas list... So far I'm getting perfume and a download of Zombies Ate My Neighbors on the Wii for my mother and I'm getting a certain cousin of mine a video game. ^^ I'm feeling all happy inside. So verrry happy. I might be able to get one more present if I scrape enough together...

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
I must not lurk online, I must not surf the net, I must study! >_<

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I'm gonna force everyone on this forum to buy a copy of Bayonetta.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*hates putting drawma into the thread, but...*

Feline AIDS is not something you want your cat testing a strong positive for, especially if they're already having lung issues. ;-; (He wasn't exactly ours yet, but our full intent was to fix up his booboos, heal him of illness/parasites and either find his family or, if we couldn't, keep him ourselves - rest in peace, you sweetie-pie tom.)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

*hates putting drawma into the thread, but...*

Feline AIDS is not something you want your cat testing a strong positive for, especially if they're already having lung issues. ;-; (He wasn't exactly ours yet, but our full intent was to fix up his booboos, heal him of illness/parasites and either find his family or, if we couldn't, keep him ourselves - rest in peace, you sweetie-pie tom.)

;) I'm so sorry, that's absolutely terrible. At least he's ending things in the care of good people who treat him well.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Got done with my math final 45 minutes early! Now I have no more school till January 19! Hellz yeah, man! ;)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

;) I'm so sorry, that's absolutely terrible. At least he's ending things in the care of good people who treat him well.

Well, um, actually... since he was already developing lung issues... and had a possible parasite/stomach virus issue... and with his injuries... he's already gone with a special place in our hearts and yard. We felt with his immune system compromised and the present infections and already developing infections that it would be too painful and miserable for him to live with much further. We did get to spoil him for a few days after we finally got him inside waiting for the day Mom would have time to take him to the vet and pay the bill, though (he'd been living under our house for god knows how long, and we were very gradually habituating him to people until we realized when our other cat would pop the door open he'd invite himself in). Thank you for your sympathy and kind words.

And congrats on the math final, Musashi. ^^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
My random thoughts for the day can be summed up in my latest Facebook photo upload nothanks to Zero-Shift.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
^A seriously sweet haul.

Today I made the ~6 hour drive to my parents house for Chrimmastime.
Also, through the magic of eBay, I got a NEW (never used) Saturn Virtua Stick on the cheap-cheap and have been playing old fighting games today. I've never owned an arcade-style joystick before and it's pretty weird - I need to get used to using more than thumbs. But since a lot of Saturn games originated as arcade games, I consider it a worthy accessory.
I forgot how totally sweet Virtua Fighter 2 is - and the graphics are SO GOOD for 32-bit! I hope to someday get the fancy-pants Saturn version of Street Fighter Zero 3, which is supposedly even better than the Dreamcast version?

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
on the topic of fighting games, i recently got Ultimate Mortal Kombat for the genesis today <_<

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I have back pain and am going to bed at 9:30 PM. Ladies and Gentlemen, break out the over-the-hill jokes.

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Eurgh.

I've been doing some pretty messed up things while more than half-asleep lately. It scares me sometimes.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Band concert uniform dresses that keep you from breathing, bending down, or reaching in front of you = fail. (Okay, I am exaggerating that just a bit. It's still awful and restrictive. I have trouble putting my reed on my clarinet. :lol: )

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Band concert uniform dresses that keep you from breathing, bending down, or reaching in front of you = fail. (Okay, I am exaggerating that just a bit. It's still awful and restrictive. I have trouble putting my reed on my clarinet. :lol: )

I don't miss being in band at all. XD I was a percussionist.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
WHY AM I SO DAMN ITCHY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users