Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
Well, I just finished my Let's Play of Gamma's Story in Sonic Adventure DX.
Now I gotta get them ready for Youtube.

But now what do I Let's Play?

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
*yawns*
Happy soon to be Holidays. Or something

In the *irks* Holiday Spirit, I will not berate anyone who does the Tails Doll trick; instead, I'll just hand out candy.

Random Thought: Ice shavings

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Can't believe I'm finally getting down the outline for CtV. @_@ Set between JoD and NiD and going by some speculations and theories, this fanfic is...strange. Emergency Second-Levels are being used and I'm still deciding on what condition Wizeman is in. After all, the transition between JoD and NiD is unspecified. It's not really needed for the Waking World, but whatever condition Wizeman is in marks roughly how far away NiD is to take place. Perhaps just being revived or very well near to doing so? Or maybe even having been revived for a short while (like a month or year) prior to CtV.

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
ZZZzzzzzz...

Must. Stop. Posting.

Must. Go. To. Sleep.

Must. Stop. Putting. Periods. At. The. End. Of. Every. Word.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I just put up a topic officially announcing my NiGHTS fan music album.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Lull has a weird voice. XD She has like this light but evil tone. ._. I should know. I goofed off with audacity for it. XD

Also, congrats Musashi. :)

Edit: Heeeeaadache. *slams forehead on keyboard* Ow. Why does it hurt so much getting plot into place especially with missions? Bloody missions... The EP inspired more than my brain could take at the moment. @_@ *faints*

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Wikipedia sucks. I was trying to fix the NiD article there because the capitalization on NiGHTS' name was wrong. They called him/her Nights. But once I fixed everything, they reverted everything back because supposedly the changes were nonconstructive! :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Wikipedia sucks. I was trying to fix the NiD article there because the capitalization on NiGHTS' name was wrong. They called him/her Nights. But once I fixed everything, they reverted everything back because supposedly the changes were nonconstructive! :D

See, this is why we need a wikidreamia (and a weird un-wikidreamia for the all the crazy stuff like with Will Sr.). It'd be a whole lot nicer.

It'll have to wait though. The original site's content is still being carried over.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
It just dawned on me that the decade is almost over. Ten years ago, I couldn't drive, had just started my first band, and had no idea or intention of doing computer stuff as a profession. I also think I weighed as much then as I do now, and I was a good foot shorter then...oy. Times really have changed, haven't they?

I raise my glass in anticipation to the next ten years, being ten times better than the last decade. May you all find peace, happiness, fulfillment, and love in the coming decade if you have not found it already.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Admin Coffee Fund." XD (Main NiDcom page.) Are we really gettin' a replacement po-neh? :o Probably not.

*miscellaneous thoughts deleted*

Spoiler

/moodiness

...Is my PS2 broken? Huh... First Rogue Galaxy, then Tomba, the movie Eagle Eye, and now Klonoa 2 is messing up. Maaan... *headdesk*

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

"Admin Coffee Fund." XD (Main NiDcom page.) Are we really gettin' a replacement po-neh? :o Probably not.

*miscellaneous thoughts deleted*

Spoiler

/moodiness

...Is my PS2 broken? Huh... First Rogue Galaxy, then Tomba, the movie Eagle Eye, and now Klonoa 2 is messing up. Maaan... *headdesk*

Don't leave! Be happy! You're making Starlight Moonbeam Glue cry. :D

The world would be a boring place without your Will's Dad videos.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Don't leave! Be happy! You're making Starlight Moonbeam Glue cry. :o

The world would be a boring place without your Will's Dad videos.

It's not like it would be permanent. Just for a little while. I'll probably just go offline and concentrate on other things so I don't keep on the subject of "life bites." Outside of usual life, I have a ton of outlines to do and there are journalism colleges to be searched for. I would be done with the latter already if the colleges in my city actually offered the classes needed. T_T

Moonbeam glue. X3

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

It just dawned on me that the decade is almost over. Ten years ago, I couldn't drive, had just started my first band, and had no idea or intention of doing computer stuff as a profession. I also think I weighed as much then as I do now, and I was a good foot shorter then...oy. Times really have changed, haven't they?

Ten years ago.....I diden't now how to write a sentance without making my E's backwards
((I'm THAT young))

HEY.

HEY GUYS.

You lost the game

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I'm crackin' up at the NiD Chronicles. XD Seriously.

Jackle: "Caramel? What’s that? Can I burn it?! Can I decapitate things with it?! Does it like to eat Nightopians?!?"
NiGHTS: "What? It... I uh...Um...I don’t think so..."
Jackle: "Awww..."

(Yes, it's in my sig now. XP)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
For the first time I can remember, there is snow on the ground, and it stuck, and (this is the part that's actually shocking) IT'S SNOWING IN DECEMBER!!! HALELUIA!!!! There might actually be a white Christmas here in Virginia! (though I'll be in Florida for Christmas, so whatev. It's still kinda exciting.)

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
...Creepy question, but you aren't in NoVA, are you? Because I was spazzing my head off about the same thing. AND IT HAS NOT SNOWED ON CHRISTMAS IN FOREVER HERE.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Last it snowed around my city was in '99 I think. It snowed for one day and it didn't melt for a whole day. ^^ My city in CA doesn't get snow anymore. ^_^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Random pieces of snow keep falling off my roof and hitting the window. The very loud "THUD!" sound made me jump a mile. :)

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
It actually snowed here too, but very little stuck and it's basicly all gone already

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
WHARS MA SNOW?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

WHARS MA SNOW?

Over here. *packs up some snow to send to TRiPPY*

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
The rain was soft and loose and being thrown about by the wind yesterday morning at work... it reminded me of the little snowflakes that melt too soon.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
It's snowed here too, but it hasen't stuck

I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINNESOTA

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

...Creepy question, but you aren't in NoVA, are you? Because I was spazzing my head off about the same thing. AND IT HAS NOT SNOWED ON CHRISTMAS IN FOREVER HERE.

You mean the college? I'm not in there. At least not right now. Maybe soon. But I am in the Northern Virginia area. :)

The snow's melting... ;.; I was really hoping to get school off tomorrow. The roads aren't even freezing over. Bleh.

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
I meant the area. xD But whoo, another person who lives up here!

Also: closing at pet stores sucks. People, please don't haphazardly rip open wet food boxes. It takes way too long to pull all that plastic off every time someone just takes one can. Or none. >: And we have to do it like. Eighty times an aisle. Okay maybe eight, but still.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Workin' on my video response for the campaign. Only thing is that I need the sound of a needle scratching on a record at one point. :P It's more of something you'd hear on the airwaves, but it's still nice.
Heh heh. It'll take some time to finish though because of certain complications.
Edit: Finally got an MP3 of a second of a record scratch. Very helpful. Now I just need to record the rest of this thing...

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
How did I not know Konami was making a new Rocket Knight game?! http://www.1up.com/d...ite?cId=3176338

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
My random thought for the day- Tards. The internet is full of them. Big grumpy ones. lol XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Hrmmm...what ever happened to Heather after 3? >_>

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I started redoing a song last night that I wrote around ten years ago, in honor of both the decade having almost ended and that it's been ages since I've done some original music in the style I so love called alt. rock. Even ten years later, it's crazy how some of the simplest tunes can be so catchy. Just like the NiGHTS jingle, well-written simple progressions just get stuck in your head. You hum them, you whistle them, you make up words, but they just stick there like gorilla glue.

Another random thought: I really hope we get a blizzard in MD this year. It's been far too long since we had one, and the last time we did, we got enough snow to make them little makeshift igloos to crawl in. I'm crossing my fingers for it. I think all us working people have to agree: if you get snow, it has to be enough so that they close work, otherwise it isn't worth it cause driving in snow is a nightmare. Recipe for disaster: Maryland drivers + snow + rush hour + Baltimore City + highway + construction + general idiots = don't leave the house.

Oh and one last one: Godzilla movies are just pure fun.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Level99 is Member No. 3,333. I find this to be quite epic.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Have been playing NiGHTS into dreams for two days. Love the game like wow, the levels, the music, THE SPEED (ohgodthespeed)
Jackle - don't love. Why are you so hard to kill? >:C

and now I really want to make NiGHTS crochet doll. Bought all the yarn I need but can't figure out how to make that hat of his...

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Jackle tip:
Spoiler

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
I Thunk this thought last night while trying to get to sleep:

I wonder where all thouse people who acted totally immature and N00bish on the early internet remember it
And maybe they have "Oh, I was just a stupid kid back then" Thoughts about it

*ponders*

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Why correct spelling and grammar are needed when texting:
---
He's up and Tacopes are for sinner
---
O_o Are are Tacopes?

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
i'm being forced to name my saxaphone. Any ideas? it's a black lacquer Yamaha alto and i'm completely clueless (must think of one within 45 hours about. . .)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

i'm being forced to name my saxaphone. Any ideas? it's a black lacquer Yamaha alto and i'm completely clueless (must think of one within 45 hours about. . .)

Tacopes? ;) j/k But if you're having trouble, google a list of names. Just decide, if your saxophone male, female, or neutral and go through names from there.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
a) supposedly it has to be female. Of course the sax section automaticly started saying megan fox -_-

B) what are Tacopes?

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
A. Huh. Well not saxaphone names, just regular names. Look in a dictionary, look up baby names; whatever is needed to find a decent name that isn't Megan Fox. T_T

B. No idea what Tacopes are. XD It's just a typo derived from tacos. -_-

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
compared to the band, i'm actually sain xD
and it's just supposedly a fact that you have to give your instrument a female name, just kinda the way it works i guess -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users