Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animal Crossing City Folk

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin, I was trying to come over to your town, but my connection dropped right in the middle of saving and my town got corrupted! I just lost everything! ARGH! I don't even know what to say or do right now.

Don't worry, it's not your fault. I hope the two of you had a good time visiting while it lasted even though we didn't get to do a whole lot. Thanks for coming by. Chances are I'm not going to start a new town, at least for a while.

Darn it...

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I was thinking of starting another town, but I changed my mind, it's too hard paying off the debt from the start again,and it would really make upset to lose my beloved Chrissy. Oh and the pretty pikmin hat you gave me :3

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin, I was trying to come over to your town, but my connection dropped right in the middle of saving and my town got corrupted! I just lost everything! ARGH! I don't even know what to say or do right now.

Don't worry, it's not your fault. I hope the two of you had a good time visiting while it lasted even though we didn't get to do a whole lot. Thanks for coming by. Chances are I'm not going to start a new town, at least for a while.

Darn it...

WOH! thats insane,good thing i came over before that happend,if you ever decide to start a new town again,i'll come over and import some fruits so you can get money faster :lol:

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Thanks you two. I was actually thinking about starting a new town in a little bit, I'll let you know if I do.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Town: B.Port
Name:tinfoil
FC:3351-8973-8544
I have oranges...all I ever seem to get.
Desperately need the other fruit.
PM me when you add me so I can add you back.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I'll add you when I play today tinfoil. If you have time you can come over or I'll visit you. Today some of my apples and coconuts should have regrown so you can have some^^ Oh and if anyone is looking for clothes or umbrellas, just tell me. I got a lot of them in my catalogue xD

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
K, I've added you Lenneth.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Okay, I started a new town and I actually like this one a lot better than the last one. The river splits in two near the bottom of town, so I have a bit of an 'island'! Am I happy about losing everything? No, not really.

I'm going to update my info tomorrow afternoon. Dreamer, you mind helping me get started again? I should get home from work close to 4 pm. My town has apples this time, so maybe you could lend me some cherries and let me re-catalog my Pikmin hat (just drop it, let me pick it up to count as owning it, then I'll give it back). What items have you gotten from the balloon guy in the city (whatever his name is)? Mind if I catalog some of those items too?

Tinfoil, I'll add you tomorrow.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Crazy, if you want you can have my yellow Bunny balloon, a bubblewand and a pinwheel, I dont know which one exactly. Oh and if you want I could also reorder the turqouise normal balloon . Oh and of course some oranges xD

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Thanks, and I don't need to keep the balloons/bubble wand/pinwheel. If you just let me pick them up to own them, I'll give them back and reorder my own later. And sure, I'll take some oranges. Since your time zone is later than mine, we may need to wait until the weekend to play since I work until about 3:30 every week day. That will give me some time to get my new town up and running.

By the way, how much of a profit did you pull off by selling those turnips on Saturday?

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Uhm around 45.000. Bells if I remember right, so about 150% of the original price. Not bad at all right?^^ And about the balloon and stuff, you have to keep them. I tried to reorder a bubble wand but it's not listed in the catalogue same goes for the other balloon guy stuff.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Oh, okay. Well, just one balloon would be fine (I liked that cyan one) or a bubble wand for fun.

Updated my new friend code (can't remember if it's the same or not).

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
now that i think of it,if was your person erased or was it just your town,because,if it was your person,wouldn't your friend code be different?

*and my orange trees are growing :lol: wish i could say the same for my little coconut tree, D: , and i added tinfoil, and lenneth*

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
It was the whole town that was lost. I tried loading in both characters, but still got the same kind of message about being unable to load the town data. It was weird. Looks like I'm not going to have much time to play until this next Saturday. We'll get together then.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.

Looks like I'm not going to have much time to play until this next Saturday. We'll get together then.

k, does your new town have cherries,if it doesn't i'll bring some, and some money,i just gained 10,000 bells today *fossils are hard to find,but at least they have a big reward*

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Added Dreamer 96 and CarzyInABottle.
As of 4:01 PM Pacific time, I am online looking for towns to go to. I''l probably be on for a while. I'll edit this post when I get off.
EDIT: Signing off now at 4:18. I'll probably be on later, so give me a shout. I need more fruit. Oranges are getting old fast.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

does your new town have cherries

No, I've just got apples.

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Bwuck Bwuck Bwuck Bwuck!

I'm finally rich, but I still need the other fruits, other than Oranges and Coconuts.
I'll still get my FC later though. =/

And why does Gracie Grace have to be sold out on the Gorgeous set? I bought half of it, and the rest is sold out.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Now if only the game had limes... :lol:

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Limes make my tongue hurt. :D And not in the good way.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Could I visit anyone of you on 2nd February? I don't want to miss Groundhog Day, hehe :D

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I won't get home from work until around 3:30 that day, so it may be pretty late for you. You're welcome to come over, though.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Could I visit anyone of you on 2nd February? I don't want to miss Groundhog Day, hehe :D

I should be free that day since I don't have school.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh great, thank you guys^^ Sooo, how about a big meeting tonight? Just tell me a time. You can come over to my place if you want then, only rules is no running, and try to walk where the snow is already worn away, lol xD

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I won't be able to make it, I'm about to go out car hunting. Tomorrow morning around 9, I'll post up my turnip prices so you can all come buy some if they're cheap enough. My gates will be open then. You don't have to tell me you're coming, just go for it!

UPDATE: Turnips are selling for 140 bells each! I don't think any of you want to buy them for that price. Gates won't be open.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Soo, about tomorrow... What time shall we meet? I'm still a bit unsure what's the time difference between us all, but most likely it's 6-7 hours(we are ahead), I'm practically avaible all day until next week, so just tell me a time.^^

edit: Ohh, or if you have MSN, add me there(my adresse is in my profile), it would be easier to contact each other there, if we want to meet up hehe.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I don't have MSN, but I do use AIM. I should be free for most of the day. I'll post here when I can get on tomorrow.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
about tomorow, 4:30 is probably the earliest i'll be able to go on the game, so it kinda sounds like 5 so far *but thats just my guess*

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I can go on now. I'll probably be going on and off for a bit all day.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
if you have time right now, I'll be right there, just have to plug the Wii into my own TV then I'll be ready^^

edit: nevermind>.< I'm really sorry, I have to go shopping with my parents first, for whatever reason they can't go without me o.o

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

if you have time right now, I'll be right there, just have to plug the Wii into my own TV then I'll be ready^^

edit: nevermind>.< I'm really sorry, I have to go shopping with my parents first, for whatever reason they can't go without me o.o

I'll be on for a while, so it's ok.
EDIT: Gonna have to go now. I have something to do for school, I'll probably be on later.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Alrighty, good luck with your school stuff^^ I'm avaible for the rest of the day from now on, so just tell me if you're going to get online again.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Going back on again.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
*gates are now closed, thanks for coming to my town tinfoil, <_<*

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Thanks a lot for letting me visit you tinny, it was fun^^ Although I'm kinda disappointed about the holiday... It seems all regional holidays are kinda lame and just give you an unique item. Which the game would be more like the original, but it's not all bad after all.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Anyone else see Phinneas in town yesterday? I got a bubble wand from him (a pink bubble wand...). Anyone have a cyan balloon they'd be willing to trade for it?

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Yeah he was at my city as well, but he gave me an orange balloon>.< And there's only one bubble wand^^

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I know, I'm disappointed. If they had a blue one and I got that, I'd be happy. Pink isn't exactly my favorite color. I wish you could choose what color of balloon you get from him and not have it be random.

It was kind of funny though, when he gave it to me he said something about it being impossible to frown after you blow bubbles. After that I went to the marquee and got the sorrow emotion. So I went outside, blew some bubbles, then had my character cry right in front of him. Ha, I'm so bad.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh my god, that's mean xD Poor Phinneas, but I wonder if there's an episode about him. I mean he must have some reason to give everyone presents on sunny days, otherwise he as a character would be pretty... random? And I'm soo glad I have you guys here>.< The people over at AXA Forums are such jerks T__T

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Don't let them get to you, most of them are probably immature preteens who try to act tough or 'cool' on the internet. I used to go over there in the late days of the Gamecube version and a little for Wild World when I had it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users