Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animal Crossing City Folk

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Turnips are going for 95 bells each today. If you want to come and buy some, my gates are open.

Can someone bring over some fruit, maybe that Pikmin hat so I can re-catalog it, and maybe an axe? Nook never has those in when I need them.

EDIT: Gates now closed. Connection dropped a few times, so it's probably for the best. Let's post up our turnip sale prices throughout the week when they are high.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I think I'll eventually restart my town as well-.- This mean game cheated me, since my turnips rotted on thursday, but I didnt time travel or something, and I invested all money I've saved from the very beginning on, on them. Stupid buggy game<___<"

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Lenneth, will you be able to get on later today? Or even within the next few minutes? If you really want to start over, I'd be happy to hold on to anything you want to keep, then you can come pick it back up when you start over. You can make several trips to get everything if you need to. Just be sure to bring some fruit! :lol:

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh, yeah why not^^ I dont really know what I want to keep though... Well let's see. I'll be going online now then.

edit: uhm Ill be online, but I wont restart I think. It really pisses me off, that I got cheated by the game itself, but I've come so far by now, that restarting would be really annoying

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I hear you. I'll try to come by in a few minutes.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Thanks, that was fun. I'll try to come by again tonight. Do you have any other fruits besides apples and oranges?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I'll be on sometime today, don't know when,probably when someone else is on, i have cherries incase anyone wants them.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
You can come to my place along with Crazy in 3hours, if you want Dreamer. And I'd be uber happy if you could bring some cherries :3 Of course you can have apples and oranges as exchange.

@Crazy: Yeah I also have coconuts, but I sold them this morning, so it'll be a few days until they're regrown, but then you can have some.

edit: Gate's open now.
edit2: okay now it's closed again.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Sorry, got a little caught up in other things today and wasn't able to get back on. I've already got coconuts in my town, so I don't need those.

Dreamer, maybe we can get together tomorrow sometime.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
If anyone gets really high turnip prices this week, please post them up. If you let me in to sell, I'll give you a cut of my profit. I bought 1,000 turnips at 101 bells each.

Lenneth, I'm sorry. I'm sure turnips are the last things you want to think about right now. :rolleyes:

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Hey everyone, here is my code. Sorry for not adding it earlier. So far I've added CrazyInABottle, Lenneth, and Dreamer#96.

I have all of the fruit and you are welcome to take as much as you need. My Nooks is also fully upgraded if you ever need to buy anything.

ACCF: 5241-5406-1654
Name: charo
Town: beta

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Hi charlie. Mind if I come by later today to get some fruit? I'll be on around 4 pm central time.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I added you to my friendlist as well charlie^^ Ohh and would you guys mind visiting me this saturday? I want to listen to Forest Life with some other people, so it feels more nostalgic:3

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Yeah, I'm willing to visit on Saturday. Any particular time? Morning time for me will be best.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Thanks for adding me you guys. I should be around on Saturday to visit you Lenneth.

CrazyInABottle, I just got home from work so I'll open up my gates in 15 mins or so if you still want to visit. Btw, I'm on Eastern time.

edit: gates are closed now...but I can open them up again later tonight if you want to try again

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
If you don't mind, I've got a few minutes to stop by and get some fruit. We can try to hang out longer on the weekend or something. I'll start my town up and wait for your gates to open. Would you like a Pikmin hat?

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I'd love a Pikmin hat! I'll open my gates. The meteor shower just started.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Thanks, that was nice, even if we didn't do much. We'll get together again soon and try to do something more interesting.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Uhm time... How about between 8pm-9pm GMT? I've got time until around 10pm though.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Sure, that time should work for me. It will be about 3-4pm my local time.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
alright, opening the gates now. I'll be waiting^^

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I just opened up my gates if you want to visit. Edit: my bro is coming over and he can't be bothered with this game lol...so hopefully I can come back on in an hour or two.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I had to go out of town today, so I wasn't able to get on. I'll be on tomorrow morning sometime, maybe around 10.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Anyone willing to meet today? I'm feeling a bit lonely D:

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Hey Lenneth, sorry I wasn't on earlier today. If I go online now do you want to come over for a bit?

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
It's alright, I had to go bed early yesterday. Maybe we can meet today or another day around the week. Please tell me if anyone of you gets a decent turnip price, I wasted all my money on them.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I'm going to get on in about an hour when Tom Nook opens up. You are welcome to come by. I've got a TON of fruit, which you can have if you want it. What are your turnip prices today?

EDIT- Gates will be open.

EDIT 2- Gates closed due to drop in connection. Had an error message come up again and I lost all the data that I had worked on since I opened the gates, but my town is still playable (thank goodness!)

I don't think I'm going to be getting online much if my connection is this unstable. Sorry everyone.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
My gates are open if anyone wants to visit. I have a ton of extra furniture from Pave. It took me forever to collect the whole set! And I still have a ton of extra fruit.

EDIT: Closing my gates for a bit while I visit someone's town.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Lenneth, so far my turnip prices have been horrible. The highest so far was 95 today. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'll get on fairly early and let you know if the prices are good.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Thanks, I'm really getting issues if I can't sell them again this time XD Maybe I shouldnt spend my whole money on them everytime >.<

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
They're going for under 100 bells today. Saturdays are usually my lucky days, so we'll see what happens then. If we don't get them sold well, you can come by and take/sell as much of my fruit as you want. My entire town is covered in fruit trees now.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Nook must hate me :( My turnip prices started at 70 on Monday morning and every time they've gone down. By the time Friday afternoon came they reached 38 bells per turnip! :lol: :D

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Teehee I got lucky today, someone with a turnip price of 480 something let me into his town and sell them:3 Now I have around 200.000 bells xD Oh and if anyone of you wants a Jacob's ladder, please let me know, got a perfect town at the moment so I get so one pretty regularly :D

edit:
Oh just to let you know, I've got a special points offer at Nook's today so if anyone wants to get his point number up by a bit you can come by, just please be careful with my town because it is perfect at the moment^^

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I love it when you can find someone with insanely high turnip prices lol, and congrats on the perfect town!! I'd love to give that a try but I don't think I have the patience or determination!

I should be getting a lighthouse sometime soon. I voted on it earlier this week (instead of a windmill) so I'm guessing it will take a week to be built.

I should probably be on and off today, but first I have to go to the eye doctor and then I'm going to look at some houses for sale. I'll let you know when I go online.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Lucky you D: If my game wouldn't have cheated me by rotting the turnips too early a few weeks ago, I probably would have had a lighthouse as well by now xD

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I'm going to get on really fast to see what my prices are. Hold tight, I'll be right back with the price.

EDIT: 77 bells. That stinks. Thinking of the point sale, can we order items from our own catalog in another town? If so, I'd love to come by later on to get some points. Nook never had a sale last month.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Yes you can order from your catalogue in another town as far as I know, that's how many people get all their points^^

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I see. I'm leaving in a little while and will be back around 12 or 1 this afternoon, should be 7 or 8 your time. Mind if I come by then?

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
No of course not^^ Just write a note on here when you get online, so I can open my doors.

edit: Opening the gates now, if anyone wants to come.

edit2: And now it's closed again, gonna visit someone else.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I'm back now. I'll wait for your gates to open if they're not already.

EDIT- Off now. I've got some more stuff to take care of today. Don't worry about the point sale, I'll likely have one coming up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users