Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animal Crossing City Folk

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I'm going to get on for a while now. Gates will be open, so come by if you want to.

EDIT: Offline now.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Sorry I wasn't online before X__X I hope you can come back online at a later time, cause from now on I've got time until tomorrow morning.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Can I come by your town in a few minutes? I've got some time.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I really should pay more attention to the forum >.< okay ill open my doors now if you still have some time

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Gah, online stuff is so hard to time when you live in different time zones/countries.

Okay, I'm going to be on at about 9:30 my time tomorrow morning. You're from Germany, right? That should put you at 7 hours ahead of me...so try checking this site at about 4:30 your time and see if I have my gates open. If you can't make it then, no worries. We'll get it one of these days. :P

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Town will be open within a few minutes. Can you bring over some of the DLC for me to catalog and maybe some fruit?

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh sorry, I totally forgot to order those... I'll bring you some fruit though. And I'll order the dlc now so i can give it to you next time.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Gates are open now. Feel free to wander around and do what you want. Flowers have already been watered, so don't worry about those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users