Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animal Crossing City Folk

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
For those who have Animal Crossing City Folk (or Let's Go to the City, depending on your location) and want to play online together, let's start a thread up for friend codes. My Wii code is in the sticky above, here's my AC code. Let me know if you add me and if you'd like to play together sometime!

Make sure you put this info! You'll need names and whatnot when registering and the native fruit is helpful for those looking for a particular kind. You can also tell what kind of furniture/clothing/hats/accessories you are looking for if you want to.

Character Name: ---
Town Name: ---
Friend Code: ---
Fruits: ---
Looking For: ---

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Me and my sister just bought the game today, I'll get my friend code later.
But I hate the fact that I can't make patterns from AC:WW templates anymore, I want my NiGHTS shirt. =/

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
That sounds good. Sorry about the pattern thing.

Also everyone, if your Wii code isn't in the sticky, put it here too. Okay?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
*edit* New code is available

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Dreamer, it's telling me I can't register it.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I rented it for awhile and got afflicted with the Animal Crossing curse! (hooked but don't know why) then I snapped out of it soon as I heard SO4 is coming out so I returned it and now I'm sitting here waiting...
you'd think that we'd see more changes in animal crossing since the DS thou...
feels WAAAAAY too much like a cheap remake to me...
But why do I love it so much!?

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
That Nintendo working their magical little charm. I think it's the same with Sonic: we all know the games are going to be junk, but we keep buying them. Not that Animal Crossing is expected to be junk, we just hope for more is all.

No other AC players...? Surely there has to be more.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
IIII'm here! ^^
Wii Code: 1884-5453-6102-2727
and Animal Crossing Code: 1462-0331-4785

I'll be registering you guys in a sec...any of you have Wii Speak?

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, anime
I got the game and Wii Speak. I'll post friend code soon.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I've got WiiSpeak. I'll probably be on tomorrow morning around 9 (central time). If any of you see that my town is open, come on by!

EDIT: Everyone, put up your character and town names as well, we'll need them to register each other. I added you TheOrangeNightmare.

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
My friend code is 1676 7483 3746
Town name London (I could not think of anything cool)

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
I have a quick question, is anyone willing to buy Rainbow Feathers and Halos? And if so, how much would you guys be willing to pay?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

Dreamer, it's telling me I can't register it.

well,i did put it in quick,i'll go over it again, k?

*edit* I'll be gone for the weekend, so i'll get the code the soonest I can,k? which probably means i'll get the code redone by late sunday...

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

is anyone willing to buy Rainbow Feathers and Halos?

Not me, sorry. I'm struggling with money as it is!

well,i did put it in quick,i'll go over it again, k?

It happens. Let me know when you've got it.

So...does anyone have the Pikmin hat that was given out in Japan? I'd love to catalog it if someone has it and is willing.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
:D! Yay! More people with the game!

Character Name: Kas
Town Name: Firage
Friend Code: 2192-1384-8752
Native Fruit: Orange, but I have all of them (Well, apples are still growing)
Looking For: Regal Series, Nintendo Items, Lovely Series, Instruments, and Bonsai!

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Maki, I'll add you as soon as I get on today.

Everyone, Tom Nook is having a point sale on the 3rd. For those who don't know what that is, you earn 5 times as many shopping points when you buy stuff from his store! I welcome anyone to my town that day to earn extra points. Make sure you don't collect visitor points from your shop that day, get them at my shop to get 5 instead of 3 (I don't know if this value is times 5 or not). And no, I will not charge an entry fee like other people do. My gates will be open that day around 9-10 am central time and perhaps again around 5-6 pm (again central time).

Right now I only have OrangeNightmare, 7Force, and Maki Izumii added to my roster. Dreamer#96, I'll get you when your code is fixed. Anyone else?

DylanJohn

DylanJohn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
I wish this was more sequely. From everything I've seen, it's a remix/mashup of the previous two games with a few new features on top rather than a proper new game in the series. After the amount of time I put into the Gamecube and DS versions, there just doesn't seem to be enough new stuff to bother with City Folk. The enhancements to pattern making sound nice though, but not really enough to buy a game over.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I agree that it is very similar to the past games (mainly WW), but I still find it enjoyable. My only real gripe is that they re-used the music from WW. Plus I don't really like the rolling, tube-like world. Still, it's got that classic Animal Crossing goodness that we've all grown to love. What that goodness is exactly, I can't really explain. :lol:

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Well, I didn't get any visitors during my first point sale, so here's another chance. Nook decided to have another one on the 11th of this month. If you want to come by, let me know what time and I'll have my gates open for you.

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I've added CrazyInABottle, Maki Izumii and TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Ok,I'm now updating my code *now it should work* and after,I'll add in everyone else

Code:3051-1734-2129

Person: Just Call Me By My Screen Name, or D96,lol

Town:WiiDome

Native Fruit: Cherries *I need other fruits badly*

sorry it toke long

*edit* now i got everyone,plus,i have wii speak,lol

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
That worked Dreamer. I've added everyone so far. When will the communication and play commence?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.

That worked Dreamer. I've added everyone so far. When will the communication and play commence?

anytime I will go on, as for the mistake in the code last time,its amazing how a little mistake suck as a switch of two numbers can mess up the whole code,LOL, *edit* I am on,and my gates are now open,any one who has my code and i have theirs can come to my town, :D I'll be in my town doing stuff,lolz,stuff

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I suppose it would be a good idea to clarify our own time zones, it's likely that most of us live in various places across the globe.
As I've put before, I'm in Central United States time, so as I type this, it is currently 3:55 pm. I will be on tomorrow around 10-11 am (my time) and again around 8 pm (for K.K. Slider, best musician EVER!). Feel free to come by my town if you are on at the same time. Gates will open as soon as I run up and open them.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Am I the only one alive?

I finally got someone to let me catalog the red Pikmin hat! If anyone wants one, I will order you one (400 Bells) and get it to you whenever we decide to play.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Ok,I'll only be on the game one weekends *rarely during the week* My time is central u.s. but my game's time is an hour behind *which doesn't matter really,so anyways,if your online Animal crossing City folf and its after 4 *even on the week,maybe* just pm me on the forums,and i'll go on too :lol:

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh well, I'm kinda standing in a love-hate relationship with this game, since it's a decent title(at least way more decent than Wild World) but nothing as good as the original game. Although I must admit that I still play it everyday because I just like running around as my little person :3 And I love talking to Chrissy, she's so cute*-* Anyways my friend-code and stuff:

Friendcode: 2406-9340-8540
Town: Festings
Name: Robin

Just say a word if you added me xD

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Dreamer, how about we play this Saturday afternoon? I've got stuff going on until noon, but I'm free the entire afternoon. Let me know when a good time will be. Also, do you want a Pikmin hat? If you do, I'll go ahead and order you one now.

Lenneth, I'll be adding you as soon as I get on today.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Sounds good,i'll be gone during 11:00 A.m. but i'll be sure to be back by 12:00, 12:30 :D, and yes,i would die for a pikmin hat,lol, :)

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
What fruit do you have in your town? I've got oranges and my one palm tree should be grown by Saturday. Is there any furniture you are looking for? If I've got it in my catalog, I will order it for you (as long as you pay me back).

Let's plan for around 2 pm. Sound good?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I got cherries,and if you come to my town,bring one of your fruits, and i'm looking for the blue series,I think i got a blue chair, blue table, blue bed, blue clock, and other stuff, 2 pm sounds good

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
You can come over first, then we can go to your town. Feel free to take as many oranges as you can hold.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
lol,k i was planning to plant them when i got back anyways, lol

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Eek, does anyone of you have a turnip price of at least over 100bells? I need to sell my white turnips so bad, but my price is at 31bells and I bought them for 92bells each T___T

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Lenneth, I'll check my store's prices once he opens up in about an hour. If his prices are good, you can come by later in the day when I have more time to play. I'll let you know.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
ohhh thank you, you would definately save me! I'll definately wont buy any turnips tomorrow, they are way too risky for poor people>.<

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
You are in luck! Turnips are going for an astounding 142 bells today! I'll be on around 2 pm (about 4 hours from now depending on your time zone). What is your town fruit? If you have anything other than oranges and cherries, would you mind bringing a few over for me? If you need oranges, you can take some of mine.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I'll see if there are some apples on the trees, my native fruits are oranges as well. Or maybe one of the coconut trees is ready xD well 2pm is 8pm here i think so that should be ok, see you later^^

edit: okay, I'll be waiting online now, see you ingame :3
edit2:nevermind I just noticed its 45 more minutes till 2pm in your country xD

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Lenneth, if you're ready I'm available. I'll open my gates up within a few minutes. Dreamer, if you read this and are ready, you can come over too.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Oh, yeah I'm ready^^ If you want we can go to my place later as well, since K.K. is there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users