Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revelations

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor grinned, kicking a rock in Reala's rock's path, causing both to explode. "Why don't you wait and see?" he called out from apparently nowhere. By now, the Magun was ready.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Nice gun,too bad it's soon to be destroyed" and he flung his ballon straight for the gun.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor grinned. The Magun couldn't be destroyed, not even by Wizeman himself. Even so, he decided to keep up the illusion that it could be. He flipped, kicked the rock back at Reala, and called out, "I've chosen the Soil for the likes of you!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
It hit Reala in the head"You'll pay for that! you b*******!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
That should buy sufficient time. Now to weaken Reala a bit more. The Visitor began his Soil triad sequence, taking the first bullet from his belt.

"An infinity that surpasses the heavens! Sky Blue!" The first bullet was in.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
He shot a ballon at the Visitor, "You really think i'm going to let you load your gun?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
No one ever said the Visitor had to stay still while loading the Magun with Soil bullets. He flipped and kicked the rock up and out of the way, loading the second bullet in the same motion.

"The light that fills the devilish dark! Holy Black!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Let Wizeman have your soul!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
How little Reala knew. If he did, he probably would have turned tail and ran. Well, flew away, but it's the same concept.

The Visitor loaded his final bullet. "And finally, the hope at the end of the trial! Judgment White!" The Soil triad was complete. The Visitor could now fire his Magun. He aimed for Reala.

"Shine, Summoned Creature! ALEXANDER!!!" And he fired.

The smoke spiraled forth, and blue, white, and black beams of light spun towards Reala, stopping and combining halfway between the Visitor and Reala, creating a gigantic mechanical fortress in the shape of an archangel!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Now!" Yelled Reala,for he had a plan of his own as ten three-level Nightmaren pounced on Nyclone"Do you want your freind to die?" "I can fend them off. Kill him now!" "Your choice..."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor only grinned. "You don't even know how Alexander attacks. Go, Holy Pure Flash! Fill this entire Nightopia with the light of my White Ideya!"

Alexander fired off a huge white blast that spread in all directions, eliminating all Third- and Second-Level Nightmaren in this Nightopia, and severely wounding Reala. Nyclone and Engel were spared. Alexander then vanished.

The Visitor quickly lunged for Reala, grabbing him by the hand. "I've got you now, and you'll find you can't escape my grip in the condition you're in. You also have no minions left to serve you."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Now,would you like me to electrically-induced strangle or do you want me to zap you now?"

There was no awnser from Reala

Have it your way!"

And Nyclone happily zapped him

"He'll be up in a few hours, let's move!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor responded with a smack in Nyclone's face. "Idiot! This is why I fight alone!" He then stormed off. Nyclone didn't know this, but he had completely ruined the plan with that attack.

"Next time, don't interfere with my fight! If I want your help, I'll ask for it!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Sorry Visitor,But don't close yourself because of me. If I can help at all,I will do it many times over to make sure it's done right." said Nyclone,trying to regain the visitor's trust back.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"I alone will decide if it's done right," the Visitor replied, the edge of anger in his voice causing Nyclone's body to quake a bit. "If I want you to help, I'll call you. Until then, stay out of my way. Let's go, Engel." The Visitor walked off.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
A lone Visitor stood upon a hill, his long, red hair in a pony tail, blowing in the wind, his eyes, deep violet, focused on the horizon.
" There is no choice....," HE sighed, eyes blackening ", I must become TORiAS, as I did 1000 years ago, at the dawn of these worlds..." He pouted ", Why do I have to the reincarnation of o god..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
He sensed a visitor,"TORiAS."and he left.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel had watched the whole battle with disturbing amusement. She always thought of Reala as that annoying older brother who taunts you and takes your things, only giving them back if they were covered in peanut butter and god-only-knows-what-else. She smirked as he was thrown away. She then followed the Visitor like a lost puppy, clinging to his shirt with one hand.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor noted Nyclone's spoken word, "TORiAS", and the fact that he left. That was just fine. It was Engel he needed to stay with and protect.

"Do you know how I was able to summon Alexander? It's a rare one, even for people with my abilities."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Um.... no? Yes? I've never met anyone with your abilites, so I'm not sure how you're able to summon anything." Engel explained, trying not to offend the Visitor who had so graciously risked himself to protect her.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor tapped the golden jewel on her chest, and her body began to glow yellow. The Visitor then extracted a little of that glow, creating a Soil bullet.

"The hope at the end of a trial, Judgment White."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Oh!" Engel exclaimed in awe. She then smiled, as the extractio process tickled a little bit.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor sheathed his new Judgment White bullet in his belt. "Simply put, Soil is life essence. I draw a slight amount of it from you and transform it into a bullet. Of course, that's the dream version. In real life, it takes your entire soul to create one bullet, so I can only use those who are dead or close to it. Here, I can just create one mostly from my own imagination, but for some of the rarer Soils, I need to draw it from others. You, for example, hold Judgment White. You also represent the one Ideya I do not possess."

The Visitor walked on.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"What Ideya is that? Hope?" Engel asked. "You seemed a hopeful person to me. You told me to hope." Engel said confusedly.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor nodded. "I myself am without hope. But when I first saw you, I know you embodied hope, so I clung to you. Your heart cried out to me, just as Stephen's did. I think that's why I was able to enter Nightopia and find you. You know I have courage, intelligence, and purity, but I don't have hope or growth."

The Visitor shrugged. "I guess I just forgot about them..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"You can't forget them! Hope and Growth may be the most common Ideya, but they are the most important, and the most powerful. I myself have never been to the Waking World, but I can sense the Ideya of the Dreamers coming in. You have to hope! You have to grow! You have to find yourself in this swirling torrent of insanity in the World of Dreams." Engel said, losing control of herself and hugging the Visitor.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
The girl reread the words she had written in the sand.
"He sighed and said, let me be, for i have no reason for the likes of you..."
yeah, that sounded right. now she just had to worry about remembering what she had written when she woke up. The girl sighed and stuck the stick deep into the soft sand. where was Grahm when she needed him?
"pretty advanced for a kid your age..." Said the red nightmaren, clad in a green tailcoat. "Another story, Sam?" "yeah..." the girl replied, looking down at the words. "why does something not feel right?" she whispered

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor blushed, then hugged Engel back.

"Thank you..." he whispered. He felt truly touched by how much Engel cared. "Next time you feel helpless, remember this moment. You truly are special."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Am I? When I was under Wizeman, he treated us all like scum. As if we were his creations, therefore we had to act as slaves to his will. It was maddening and left many of us mad and insane." Engel said, looking at the ominous castle in the far distance.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
The Girl stood up "Hey Grahm, can we go exploring?" she asked. "shure! where to?" "Anywhere but here, please." "Alright!" Grahm said, his desire for adventure perking up "lets go!"
The two dualized and flew off into the unknown

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Remember NiGHTS? You're like him. You, too, have free will," the Visitor reminded. "So let none hold you back."

The Visitor looked at the castle. He sensed extreme malice there...and something more...

"Let's go."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I wonder if Wizeman knows we're coming. Knowing Reala, the little daddy's boy, he's probably already sounded the alarm." Engel said hotly, verbally scathing at Reala with every syllable.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor smirked. "If I can get into another fight with Reala, I may be able to change his mind..."

They arrived at the castle gates, and the Visitor got out his Magun.

"Soil! My power!" He thawed the Magun.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel gave an almost-evil smirk as she watched the Visitor. She knew what was coming next, and she was going to enjoy seeing those blind loyalists get themselves blown to bits.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"The bladestorm of bonds! Sword Viridian!
The squall of fortitude! Kingdom Blue!
The gale of pride! Platinum White!
Slaughter, Summoned Creatures! KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!"

A huge, single warrior came out and slashed the door down. He then split into 13 separate warriors who stormed the main hallway, obliterating all Nightmarens in sight.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel took a step back, not quite expecting that to happen.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"The Magun isn't a normal gun. It can only be fired with Soil bullets, and only to call forth Summoned Creatures," the Visitor explained. The castle was now clear of Nightmarens, except First-Levels and Wizeman.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
So, Wizeman himself decided to make an appearance. Well, as much as he felt was nessacary to take care of the Visitor and the traitor. "You dare make yourselves known in my palace? My 'turf'?" He thundered, his one hand slamming towards Engel with surprising speed.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor defended Engel with a front-flip kick, knocking that hand right in the eye.

"What have you done with Stephen?" the Visitor demanded.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME FIRST!" Said Nyclone,putting himself infront of Engel,but he wasnt himself...his jesters were shooting sraight up,his eyes were pupiless with electricity pouring from them,the crystal in his chest was pulsing rapidly,and his entire body was covered in a green flame as he shot a more powerful than usual,lightning beam at the hand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users