Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revelations

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Sounds fun!I also have some 'freinds'."And Nyclone's cybernetic arms spread wide,creating a large,electric wave, and out fell small,elf-like creatures resembling Donabalon,an old second-level Nightmaren."These are Jesters,my minions. There are many variations of them with certain powers."Said Nyclone,and with a nod of his head,the Jesters started to create ele-orbs similar to Nyclone's. "They can help. Shall we?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"That's a pretty fancy trick there. I can't do that." Engel said sadly. "I wish Wizeman created me with more powers."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"You have more power than you think. Concentrate on flying. If you think it will happen,here,it will happen!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"I would if I could but I'm afraid if I try I'll be killed. Wizeman never did see me of interest. Merely a replacement for the one called NiGHTS and nothing more." Engel said, afraid.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"NiGHTS was a great Nightmaren,and Wizeman wouldn't create you with so little power,and be NiGHTS replacement in the process. He must have given you something,and this is a Dreamworld,where anything can happen."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Then why would he never tell me unless I had nothing? I'm sorry, Nyclone, but I have lived in Nightmare for many years. I have no powers other than basic flight and the ability to create currency from my head." Engel said sadly.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"With flight,comes paralooping,where you can fly,make a circle,and make a black hole."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Tried that once. I wound up nearly imploding in on myself. If it weren't for my Dreamer pulling me back out I'd be a crushed heap of lifeless jelly floating around somewhere now." Engel said bluntly, refusing to even press the matter further....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Sorry to continue to rant on,but have you heard of Peronas?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Yes. They don't work on me. I've tried. The best transformation I've ever gotten is a mutated tail that doesn't do anything." Engel said. "Just face it. I'm not the best Maren. I'm practically a vegetable."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"That's enough!" the Visitor snapped. "Have you no courage at all?!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"No!" Engel admitted. "I was created as a Hope incarnation, not a Courage one. And even then, Hope is not strong with me. Stephen's Ideya was Purity, and that is stronger in me than Hope." Engel said. She cast her eyes to the ground.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor only shook his head. "Then hope for courage."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"I think I can do that...." Engel looked at the Nightmare world around her and wished for more courage to face it.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Engel should then notice that her body began to glow red.

"You see? Hope was the last Ideya for a reason; it's easily the most important, the Red Courage being second."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel looked down at her body. She gasped. "But if Hope was the most important, why is Courage so rare?" She asked, vaguely remembering a story Reala had once told her (under Wizeman's orders, of course) about the Ideya.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Because few ever have it. It's usually the Nightmarens who need to stand up to Wizeman who truly need the Red Ideya. But if you are without Hope, your Courage will diminish," said the Visitor.

"Now, come. We need to find your love." The Visitor continued to walk, expecting Engel to follow.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Wait up!" Nyclone said,running along a stream of electricity. "Coming?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"You're a lightning elemental, and yet you're behind?" the Visitor taunted.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I can control electricity,not move as fast as it!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"I doubt we'll find him, though. All the Courage in the world won't recognize something that's been warped and mutated beyond repair." Engel said, looking around and trying to find some sort of sign.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Who ever said he mutated? Knowing Wizeman he's probably had his Ideya removed and is chained up somewhere..." Said Nyclone,trying to comfort Engel.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Knowing what I know of Wizeman, a far worse fate awaits him. Remember, Engel was banished? Wizeman will probably make Stephen's mind collapse from all the despair and sorrow, just to get back at Engel. Luckily, no matter what his form, I know his heart's voice," the Visitor said. It should now be known why his eyes were so deep a blue. He had the Blue Ideya of Intelligence as well.

They came to another Door, and the Visitor opened it without any hesitation.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"There's no mess that Ideya can't fix!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor sort of half-smiled. "Cheesy, but yes. That is the general idea."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"If we can find it,or get another,He'll surely survive!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor nodded, though Engel might be able to detect a slight hesitation on his part. It seemed that this Visitor wasn't just doing them a great service by helping to find Stephen and, if needed, restore him. The Visitor was relying on Engel as well, and having to leave her once Stephen was found and healed would be difficult.

Still, the Visitor walked on, obliterating every enemy who dared oppose them. Still, he continued this quest, even though he knew the end would inflict more pain on him.

It seemed that pain was all he knew.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Were not going to use yours...there's a store room full of crates of Ideya that were removed from Visitors,we can use those!"

"Ah, two traders and a Visitor with Ideya. My lucky day!"

"Reala! Leave or die!"

"Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.Nyclone,Nyclone,Nyclone...What ever happ..."

"Die!"
And two lightning bolts shot twards Reala.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"For someone who doesn't move as fast as lightning, your temper sure is quick..." the Visitor mumbled. For now, he remained stationary, but he kept an eye on Engel, to make sure she was safe.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Not the time for jokes! Take Engel and get out of here! I'll take it from here!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"When such a plan is expected, that's not a wise decision. Better yet, hold for a moment and let me speak to him," the Visitor pointed out, noting Reala's army of Third-Level Nightmarens.

"So, you are Reala..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"You heard him Nyclone, let me go!"

"Yes,and you,I could use as my lair slave after your Ideya is removed."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor grinned. "Sorry, I'll have to pass. My Ideya is too bright for you to steal."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Wanna bet?" Said Reala

"You sure you want to go through with this?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor nodded to Nyclone, then looked back to Reala.

"Let's see which is stronger; your nightmares or my Ideya. You and me, one on one!"

The incredible courage in the Visitor's voice reminded Reala of NiGHTS. Clearly, this Visitor was not about to hold back.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Let's go. but we're battling on my turf!" And Reala created a touch Dash ballon field,along with the ballon creator

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor grinned. "You want to fly? Let's fly!" With that, he took off into the air like a rocket, a bit faster than NiGHTS was, grabbed a balloon, and flung it directly at Reala. It seems his aim was better, too.

This would be a memorable battle.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Reala flew up and countered it."Kill me before the clock runs out,or I win!" and he nodded twards the clock directly above the Visitor.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Well, that certainly miffed the strategy. The Visitor had a better idea than just killing Reala and being done with it. As such, he decided to bend the rules a bit. He would kill this Reala and replace him with another.

He Drill Dashed behind another rock and kicked it at Reala, readying his Magun in the same motion. The spinning blades couldn't be seen from Reala's current angle, since the Visitor was directly behind the rock. The Visitor also made sure to sense which way Reala would head, so he can hide behind another rock and stay out of sight. Surprise was paramount to this plan.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I know where you are,Little Visitor! And thoughts too,How are you going to replace me again?" And he smacked a ballon in the Visitor's Direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users