Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revelations

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"The Visitor with the broken spirit? I turned him into one of my servants, that's all. Paranoia! Show your power!" A growling beast, frightening, and large, came growling out of a dark corner.

"Those are.... Stephen's eyes...." was all Engel got to say before Paranoia knocked her out.

"And it gets better! Paranoia cannot be killed by that pathetic Magun! I have analyzed its powers and adapted my servant perfectly!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"I think i can zap him normal, now you will pay for the curse you nearly killed me with!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Paranoia can not be defeated by any form of pathetic attack! He's unbeatable! Paranoia, return to me! Let them stew in their misery!" Paranoia grinned evilly and slunk into the shadows, leaving a Cheshire-Cat expression behind, which quickly disappeared.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"He,and any maren you face us, can be destroyed with Ideya!"and he nodded at the visitor

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor laughed. "It's not the power of the Magun you should have been watching, because every Summoned Creature has its own power level. Now, I call upon the Yellow Ideya that has reawakened in my heart! Awaken, Engel!" A yellow burst of light from the Visitor's eyes caused Engel to awake, healing whatever wounds she might have.

"Wizeman...Yes, I remember you. You thought I'd disappeared when last I kicked your pathetic butt..."

Now this should be interesting. How could this Visitor have fought Wizeman when this was his very first time in the Night Dimension?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Wait... Don't hurt that Maren he created... somewhere within that evil, twisted shell is the soul of my love. You can't hurt him!" Engel begged.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Let's go,if we kill Wizeman,Stephen will return to normality.I have the Ideya of Growth,use it."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor nodded.

"Don't you remember me, Wizeman...? No?" The Visitor got this smile that said, "How ironically pathetic."

The Green Ideya of Growth worked its way into the Visitor's heart. That made 5.

Time to jog Wizeman's memory.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Time to die,you f***ing b*******!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Wait, how could you have fought him before if this is your first time in Nightmare?" Engel asked, getting a confused look in her green eyes.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor held one hand to the side of his head, as if holding a flute, and played 6 very familiar notes. His black cape then became bigger and surrounded him. A huge flash of light ensued, and from out of the cape came forth the Visitor's true identity with the Magun in hand.

His piercing blue eyes fixed on Paranoia, whose position was revealed by the flash of light. His twin horns were now a darker purple than Wizeman would remember, solid without stripes. His red vest now had a bright golden diamond in the center. His purple tight pants were adorned with spirals rather than the previous design.

"Yes, Wizeman. Yes."

The Visitor wasn't human at all. Well, not at first.

It was NiGHTS!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel's mouth dropped open. "NiGHTS! I'd never thought I'd get the chance to meet you!" She'd heard differing stories about NiGHTS, and wanted the true one from the 'Maren himself.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Good to see you,old freind." Nyclone was about to shake his hand.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel scrunched her eyes. He seemed different than in the stories. Wasn't his gem supposed to be red? Weren't his tights supposed to have a different design? Wasn't he supposed to be... happy? Perhaps she was imagining things.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS laughed at Wizeman's obvious confusion. When he had destroyed Wizeman, he had apparently been destroyed as well, but this wasn't the case. He was reincarnated as a human being, and the reason for the black abyss in his dreams was the former NiGHTS was trying to communicate with his new self, but without much success because the new version of NiGHTS was born without the Yellow and Green Ideya.

"You thought I'd be destroyed when I destroyed you many years back. The light of the Visitors' Ideya obliterated all of Nightmare. But you were wrong; I was not destroyed, not completely. I was reincarnated as a human being. And as a human, I learned many new skills and made many new friends."

NiGHTS raised the now-lavender Magun, aiming for Paranoia. "Stephen was one of them, and you tried to take him from me. I'll be taking him back now."

It made more sense now. NiGHTS had changed because of his time as a human being. His soul was reforged in the flames of death, then given to a new vessel for a new life. While it was NiGHTS, he was somewhat different because of the reincarnation.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"NiGHTS! Don't hurt him! You can't kill him!" Engel cried, jumping in front, misunderstanding the gesture.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS winked, drawing a Soil bullet from his belt. "Then hope that I won't."

He then began his Soil triad. "The hope at the end of the trial! Judgment White!" He loaded the first bullet.

"The truth found beyond the darkness! Honor Violet!" The second bullet was loaded.

"And finally, the courage to control one's own destiny! Fate Red!" That completed the triad.

"JUDGE, SUMMONED CREATURE!! GENESIS!!!"

He fired, the lights combining into a seraph armed with sword and shield. The shield had a reflective surface, and the blade shined with holy light.

Paranoia's reflection shone in the shield, causing its eyes to go wide. Paranoia suddenly went berserk, as if something within was trying to break free. Genesis nodded and flew forward and incredible speed, slashing Paranoia in two. However, the result was more interesting.

As Genesis vanished, as all Summoned Creatures would, there were now two separate beings. Stephen was free, but Paranoia lived on as another being that had no connection. It would now be Stephen's duty to destroy Paranoia.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Wizeman's laugh echoed throughout the castle. "Did I not tell you that would have no effect? Watch before your eyes as your little move backfires! As you humans say, 'The best laid plans o' mice an' men do sometimes go awry'!"

"I-I'm free? But... No! NO! ARGH!!!!!!"

Stephen seemed to become as a flickering spirit, sucked back into the empty shell of Paranoia. Paranoia's eyes began to glow again as he stood up and turned to face them, his bladed tail high.

"Stephen, no!"

"No Stephen here, girly, just me, Paranoia. And I have to say, I will enjoy tearing you apart and sucking out your guts."
Paranoia responded with a grin.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor merely grinned. "Didn't I say you underestimated me? This is Stephen's battle; I merely gave him the power to fight."

NiGHTS watched calmly as Paranoia attempted to strike down Engel but couldn't. Stephen's love for her was too great. Paranoia struck himself instead, freeing Stephen by his own power. This time, Wizeman couldn't reverse it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Stephen?"

Stephen didn't respond. Instead, he began to morph rapidly into a perfect carbon-copy of Paranoia.

"I told you, there's no Stephen here!" "Paranoia" responded, lashing out with his tail and striking Engel in the left hip.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Call to him," NiGHTS said calmly. "He has the courage to fight, but he needs to be given the hope that he will succeed."

A green energy wave from NiGHTS cured Engel. The Green Ideya's healing power.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel was bleeding. She couldn't find the strength to call. "It's no use anymore! He's gone. I can see it in his eyes. He's Wizeman's now. Let's get out of here before we're all killed, then we can re-group and come back for another go!" She said.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"How can we save Stephen if Hope is powerless?" NiGHTS reminded.

"You must fight."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Well, we can't fight him right now! We have to go until we can regroup and regain all of our power! When we're at full Hope or whatever we can come back but right now we're all too weak!" Engel cried, tears pouring down her face, blood pouring down her leg.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS looked evenly at Wizeman.

"I'll be back for you."

NiGHTS then shot down and grabbed Engel, then Drill Dashed towards Nightopia.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"You haven't seen the last of us."And Nyclone teleported out aswell

Nightopia

"Who are we to recriut?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS shrugged as he looked out towards the horizon. Things certainly were different since his prior life. Perhaps there was more going on here than even he knew...

"Wizeman thinks he knows how powerful the Magun is, but he hasn't seen the greatest of all Summoned Creatures yet..." NiGHTS mused. "The problem is that the Soil needed for it can only be obtained through sacrifice...Two souls would have to give up their existence in the Night Dimension to become Soil bullets..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Okay then,all we need are some third-levels!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"That won't work. Both souls must be incredibly strong and pure of heart," NiGHTS stated. Nightmarens wouldn't do it.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS was born in fire..... Reborn.... after 1000 years... returning.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Who on Earth or Nightopia could we get to do something like that?" Engel asked, tearing off a chunk of her skirt to use as a tornquet.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS held up his Green Ideya and fired an energy wave from it, healing Engel's wound.

"Only a First-Level Nightmaren or a Visitor."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Like there are so many of those just lying around." Engel said, a little more harshly than she'd meant to.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS saw Reala coming. "Well, here comes one...Also, there's another catch. The Soil must be freely given."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"How on Earth or Nightopia are we supposed to get Reala to freely give his own soul? It's not as if we can go up to him and say 'Hey Reala, how's about turning on your creator and boss and helping us save the world by giving up your own soul to become a lifeless shell of a Maren?' I doubt that would go over well, you know." Engel snapped.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS grinned. "Well, I do have all 5 Ideya now. Watch this."

NiGHTS flew up to Reala. "Hey there, Reala."

Reala was startled. "NiGHTS?! I thought you were dead!"

"Only to be reborn!" he replied, taking Reala's hand just as he did last time. There was a bright flash of light, and apparently only Reala floated there.

"Let me show you why I rebel against Wizeman," Reala said in NiGHTS' voice. They had Dualized!

He flew up to Engel and gave a sort of wink, then Reala's body was suddenly hit with shockwave after shockwave from the inside out, flashes of red, white, blue, green, and yellow light coursing through him.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel's eyes grew wide at the spectacle. "My God!" She exclaimed.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Finally, Reala and NiGHTS separated. NiGHTS just sat next to Engel, smiling, while Reala was in a state of shock.

"I...I understand now...NiGHTS...Engel...I..." Reala could no longer speak. He literally broke down in tears, falling to the ground. NiGHTS caught him, hugging him like a long-lost brother.

"I'm sorry I took so long, Reala," NiGHTS said softly.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"So that's what you were doing...." Engel said, floating in a wobbly line towards Reala and embracing him as well, feeling the sobbing mass of Maren.... get strangely stiffer at her touch. Perhaps he wasn't as sincere as NiGHTS thought he was? No.... It couldn't be!

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
It wasn't. Reala just wasn't used to affection. Being hit with Ideya Wave after Ideya Wave like that completely overrode Reala's connection to Wizeman. He was finally his own person, just as NiGHTS was, and now that he understood that Wizeman was truly evil, he would do everything he could to stop Wizeman, even at the cost of his own existence.

NiGHTS hugged both Engel and Reala. Reala was still sobbing, horrified at everything he had done for Wizeman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users