Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revelations

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel just pet Reala's head soothingly. "Wizeman is a bad man. Will you help us?" She said simply.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Well,thats one down,but where in Nightmare are we going to get the second?" Said Nyclone,a little reluctant to hug Wizeman's pet. He knew that Reala had changed,but he would need time to open up to someone who,a few minutes ago,had nearly killed him.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Reala nodded, still sobbing.

NiGHTS frowned at Nyclone. "I told you already, it must be freely given. Now could you lay off of Reala, please? Thanks."

NiGHTS then walked over to Engel and Reala. "We can't stay in Nightopia. For now, we need to escape to the waking world to regroup, since Wizeman already knows how to get to the Dream Gate."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Sorry, a little reluctant. How are the rest of us who don't have human incarnations supposed to get in the Waking?"Said Nyclone, sounding a little more sarcastic than it was meant.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Is there any way to protect the Dream Gate from him? Like, a barrier or something?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS shook his head. "Even with the Magun's power, we can't protect the Dream Gate from Wizeman just yet. Besides, I need to restock anyway. As for getting into the waking world, remember that I'm only half Nightmaren now, the other half Visitor. If you all Dualize with me, I can wake up and take all of you with me."

Reala had finally calmed down. "I'm so sorry...All this time, I was just a puppet..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"You didn't know any better. I was a puppet once too. We all were." She said gently, giving Reala an affectionate kiss on the forehead.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Reala blushed deeply from the kiss.

"The longer we stay here, the less time it'll take for Wizeman to find us here," NiGHTS reminded, holding his hands out. "Let's get going."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Yes. But I must warn you.... I have never been to the Waking World before. Is it nice there?" Engel asked.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS shrugged. "My Visitor half hates it, but I suppose it would depend on whom you ask. At least we won't have to worry about Wizeman, right?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"You should really name yourself. You can't keep calling yourself Visitor. I'm going to name you Dawn. I know it's a feminine name but it fits to me. NiGHTS, Dawn, you know. You can call yourself whatever you like of course, I was just giving an example." Engel said.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS couldn't help but giggle at the idea. "Dawn, eh? All right, Dawn it is. Reala can be Sunny."

"Oh, shut up!" Reala said. His tone was different, like he and NiGHTS were brothers joking around with one another.

NiGHTS still had his hands outstretched to his three companions. "So, shall we go?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Just make it fast, the thought of it, the rampaging school kids, the office people who don't care, and everything else just scares me." Nyclone said,and reluctantly put out his hand for dualization.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS held Nyclone's hand and Reala's hand, then looked to Engel.

"Coming?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I suppose. As long as we can rescue Stephen in the end." Engel reluctantly stuck out her hand.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Let's go!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS Dualized with Reala, Engel, and Nyclone, becoming four instances of NiGHTS, each with a different color jewel. Red for Reala, blue for Nyclone, purple for himself, and green for Engel.

"Dawn" then awoke to find that he was sharing his body with all four Nightmarens. Of course, he didn't mind. It was his own idea, when you thought about it a certain way. He did his daily routine, making sure to keep his eyes closed when showering so as not to disgust Engel, then got dressed and armed himself with the Magun, which was now gold.

"Dawn" wore mainly black, including a cape he'd use to keep his Magun hidden. He also carried a red handgun that had incredible destructive force. He looked in his cupboard for Soil bullets and restocked his belt, though he still didn't have the legendary Soil that NiGHTS was talking about.

He then walked outside to what would be considered by many to a bright and really nice morning. However, it depressed him. Why was unclear.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel looked around the area through NiGHTS' eyes. "This world is strange. Not like Nightopia at all." She said, through NiGHTS' mouth. In NiGHTS' voice.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I suppose to contact,we just think what we want to say?" Thought Nyclone's part of soul.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Perhaps. Or perhaps there's something more." Engel said vaguely, still examining the area.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Dawn" thought to himselves, "Just think what you want to say. It'll seem weird for me to be actually talking in multiple voices."

He walked down the path, as usual, and jeered at by pretty much anyone who saw him. They'd say things like, "Look, there's that dumb emo," or perhaps, "Hey, need a razor to slit your wrists with? I've got some you can borrow."

It was obvious that it took a lot of self control for "Dawn" not to just call a Summoned Creature to wipe them all out.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
How are you just standing there taking this? You have more Courage that outwardly appears. Engel thought, sending her thought-speak to "Dawn"s head.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"This has been going on for about a decade now," "Dawn" explained in his mind. "They take pleasure out of ridiculing me just because I'm here. They don't care about who I really am, only what I appear to be. They are fools not worthy of my time."

Of course, because of this environment, "Dawn" never had friends, either...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I was always ridiculed back in Nightmare for being a female First-level. They took pleasure in causing me pain. Engel explained sadly.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
" 'Dawn', would you happen to go to school? And I was somewhat ridiculed for having four jesters..."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"I left school a long time ago, but I already know Stephen," "Dawn" explained. "Listen closely."

By doing so, they could hear someone screaming in agony, but it wasn't heard in the normal sense. It was like they could see into another's heart, someone who was having a truly horrifying nightmare...

"Mother...Engel...no...help me..."

It was the voice of Stephen's heart.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I can hear him...! I can hear Stephen, calling to me! But.... he seems....sad. Distant. Is this some sort of recording from before his mother died? Or is this what he's thinking now? Engel asked, tears would be welling up in her eyes, had she any.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Oh, boy..."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"His heart has been screaming like this since his mother died. It was then Paranoia was born," thought "Dawn". "The louder it seems, the closer we are to him."

They soon reached Stephen's house, which was empty, save for Stephen himself, trapped in his nightmare. The door was locked.

"As if that'll stop me," thought "Dawn". He pulled his gun and shot the door down, then put his gun away. He walked on and found Stephen, tossing and turning in his nightmarish state.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Stephen's red hair was sticking to his face, his freckled skin stretched tight over protruding bones. It looks like he hasn't eaten in days! Engel exclaimed. So where's his father and his sister? Don't tell me they're dead too. Is Stephen living here all alone?

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
As if on cue, Stephen's father and sister stormed into the room, the father with a shotgun, the sister appearing scared.

"Get out of my house, you freak! You did this to him already! Haven't you caused enough pain for us?!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel suddenly split from "Dawn" and appeared in her normal state. "You don't understand! We're here to save him! We're trying to help him! Please, mister, put the gun away! We promise, we're trying to help him!" She cried, tears streaming down her face from eyes the same vivid green as Stephen's.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The father was so surprised that he pulled the trigger, but the bullet was blocked by the Magun.

"Dawn" calmly turned around and looked Stephen's father in the eye, his voice dripping with an unstable combination of warning, malice, and compassion.

"You would kill the one Stephen loves and the one who can save him just because of what people who don't know squat about the situation say?"

Stephen's father hesitated, then finally lowered his gun.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Please, sir. I know you and I have never met, but I love Stephen more than anyone. I reside, or used to reside, only in his Dreams. It was after his dear mother passed on that he began to exhibit his nightmares. In the world of Nightmare right now, he's a beast known as Paranoia. I'm trying to rescue his soul from that twisted shell and restore the Ideya in his heart." Engel wept, placing a gloved hand on Stephen's sweaty forehead.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Stephen's sister piped up. "Ideya...? Wait, you mean those lights in his heart he was talking about?"

"Dawn" nodded. He placed one finger to Stephen's chest.

"This isn't good...His heart is almost completely closed. If we don't hurry, it'll take nothing short of a Keyblade to restore him, and I'm afraid I don't have access to one."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"What do we have to do to save him? I want to protect him, even at the cost of my own life." Engel asked Dawn curtly, taking Stephen's hand in her own.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Dawn" remained silent. The truth was, he wasn't sure. He could try Genesis again, but they'd have to return to the Night Dimension for that, and then...Well, he didn't want to cause Engel any more pain.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"You could try that Genesis move of yours.... Perhaps.... But I will stay here with him. Please! Grant me this chance to see his face again. To see him the way he was meant to be seen, in joy, not in nightmares. It has been three years since I have seen his face with a smile." Engel said, beginning to cry; her tears were plip-plip-plipping softly on Stephen's pillow near his face.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"If I summoned Genesis here, I would literally be splitting his soul from his body," "Dawn" said quietly. "Such a thing cannot be reversed."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Then let's take his body into Nightmare with us! We can try it there and see if it works." Engel suggested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users